[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembots, tell about how your mental illness destroyed your friendships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Sad-loli.jpg (70 KB, 680x578) Image search: [Google]
Sad-loli.jpg
70 KB, 680x578
fembots, tell about how your mental illness destroyed your friendships and/or relationships
>>
I have social anxiety and it has impacted me heaps. First it just stopped me going out on weekdays then it stopped me going clubbing and now I'm basically a shut-in with almost no friends. My only social interaction is basically through my uni course and the few friends I have remaining.

I honestly probably would have killed myself if it weren't for my boyfriend who stayed with me and took me out to different places, trying to rehab me back into society.

But I even feel anxious around him now because I'm just not attracted to him to any more but I can't bring myself to break up.
>>
>>26993315
>man treats a woman nicely
>woman is suddenly no longer attracted to him
Typical
>>
>>26993341
>hurr durr muh secret club
>I hate women because I'm insecure
>>
>>26993315
>But I even feel anxious around him now because I'm just not attracted to him to any more but I can't bring myself to break up.

Do you know why you aren't attracted to him anymore? Did he get out of shape or something?
>>
>>26993315
>I have social anxiety
>Stopped me going clubbing.

>Shut-in
>Goes to Uni.

>My boyfriend.

Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off
>>
File: woman's idea of social anxiety.jpg (410 KB, 1818x888) Image search: [Google]
woman's idea of social anxiety.jpg
410 KB, 1818x888
>>26993315
>basically
>almost
>boyfriend
I love how words like this creep into posts girls make about social anxiety
You really have no idea what its like do you
>>
I have had depression pretty much my whole life and that comes with shit self-esteem. I was always paranoid that my bf would leave me for a prettier girl and eventually he got sick of it and left me lol

I don't blame him honestly
>>
>>26993502
>I was always paranoid that my bf would leave me for a prettier girl and eventually he got sick of it and left me lol

Were you jealous or controlling, reading his texts or anything like that?
>>
File: 1457212571274.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1457212571274.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>26993114
I have bipolar type 1 disorder, OCD and a paraphilia. The latter has destroyed every relationship I've ever had but one. My partner will pick up on my lack of attraction to them, no matter how hard I try to fake it, and they will call me a heartless cunt (if they think I'm just a cold bitch) or a monster (if they figure out what my paraphilia is). It took me a long time to find someone who would tolerate my mental illness and not take it personally.

The former two make me impossibly irritable and depressed, which makes any socialization excruciating until I flip back into mania. When I'm manic, I'm extremely sociable and try to reconnect with all of the friends I've lost. It passes in a matter of days, and I'm left struggling to maintain the friendship. 99% of the time I feel too bad to explain the situation to people and ghost them, which only makes everyone feel worse.

When I'm not suicidally/homicidally depressed, I can socialize with ease, make friends quickly and I get along with others swimmingly. It's just that the majority of the time I'm fighting as hard as I can with myself not to fucking snap even when I'm completely unprovoked. It makes maintaining and sustaining any sort of relationship a challenge and most of the time, no matter how good other people are to me, it doesn't feel like it's worth the effort.

I understand that I sound like an edgy, ungrateful, inconsiderate cunt. I genuinely feel horrible for all of the people that I've left hanging over the years, and all of the people who's trust I betrayed by vanishing on them or not living up to their expectations.
>>
>>26993516
I was super jealous. Would never invade his privacy because I thought that would be taking it too far though

but I did shamelessly stalk the girls he dated before me. found their instagrams, their tumblrs, even found one of their secret tumblrs (I don't even remember how, it wasn't linked to her main tumblr I don't think) and she posted pics of herself in underwear etc. on that tumblr so I would always compare my body size/shape/BMI to hers. I think I know more about those girls than I knew about my bf lol

so basically yeah I am a total psycho but don't worry I am staying far far away from relationships now
>>
File: 1455656817894.jpg (115 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455656817894.jpg
115 KB, 500x375
>>26993556
>browsed some social media accounts and one "secret tumblr"
>basically yeah I am a total psycho
>>
>>26993599
it took a lot of digging and I checked their blogs every single day for several years on end (and still continue to do so, idk if it is out of jealousy or habit)

I think that's pretty worrisome

if their fb profiles were private then I would systematically go through each of their most-contacted friends and visit the profiles of the ones who had no privacy restrictions so I could see pictures of them too

I knew all about their social relationships, who had a fight with who and when it happened, etc etc
>>
i can barely leave the house anymore. i can tell my bf wants to do more than just hang out at my house, but at least he's sweet about it. my last bf used to complain about it so i had to dump him because complaining triggers my social anxiety.
>>
I don't know, I always told my parents I wanted to go to a therapist to get help but they always told me whatever I felt was normal. But yeah, all old friends moved on without me, don't talk to them anymore, leaving me with this one other person. I guess I have social anxiety, but like I said, I'm not diagnosed or anything. I do get random mood swings, which I think just annoyed everyone around me, so they left. I don't know how to make any new friends so I just try to be nice and see what happens, but I'm a pretty boring person so in the end they just leave. I've had a crush for about 5 years now and never had the guts to tell them about it since they moved to another country. They moved on. Everybody moves on but yet I'm still here, alone and tired. The only thing that really keeps me going is running. Cross country or track, I really like running. I've tried making running friends as well, but I always come off as weird. I don't have any friends, been single all my life.
>>
>social anxiety
>my bf
>social anxiety
>my bf
>social anxiety
>my bf

women can't be robots
>>
>>26993114
>muh social anxiety
>have account on every single social network site
>has *few* friends
>has a bf
being a women must be really hard...
>>
>>26993315
Expertly prepared bait my good fellow. Bravo.
>>
>>26993537
>gets to experience mania
>whines about how shit her life is

You do sound like an ungrateful cunt. Most of the men here will never be a super social and fun and spontaneous person to be around and feel great about themselves and be full of confidence and energy. You have no right to complain.
>>
File: 1407788924193.png (54 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1407788924193.png
54 KB, 225x225
>>26994633
I had a manic episode once. It just feels like being high on any ordinary stim. You could just take one of those for productivity/sociability and actually have control of when it happens and how long it goes on.

Went into the emergency room tweaked the fuck out and without any effort I convinced the doctors I was manic and not high. My eyes were bugging out and they asked about it so I said I took a nasal decongestant. They just accepted that and didn't look into it any further. I dunno I look like a bit of a square so maybe it didn't seem like I was a drug user.
>>
>>26993537
>I genuinely feel horrible

No you don't. You are such a worthless sack of shit, your only purpose in life is as a cum bucket and even then it's arguable
>>
Why do fembots get their own threads?

All Robots Matter
>>
>>26993315
>shut in
I don't think you understand that if you go out. you're. not. ah hell post your Skype bb
>>
>>26993371
he may be insecure but they're objectively retarded like your post. have fun.
>>
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 384x384
>>26993647
call me when you have poisoned the AP of the venue hosting your highschool graduation and systematically infiltrated everyone's life through their phones, anon
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.