[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /lurkingchad/ here. TFW when > have two degrees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 28
File: images (1).jpg (18 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
18 KB, 313x470
Who else /lurkingchad/ here.

TFW when
> have two degrees
> socialize 4 to 6 nights a week
> loving stable family that raised me well and taught me how to study and control my emotions
> /fit/
> slept with 27 women
> 24 yrs old and work in risk management at the stock exchange
> surf mountainner and sail as hobbies
> dating two girls at the moment both of them know about each other
> facial aesthetics on fleek

I come to r9k for the greentexts and memes. I like the alternate view point on life and seeing how others live.

Inb4 reeeeee
>>
>>27003908

I'm similar to you but generally more successful -- at least by the criteria you laid out.

But yes. Same reasons.
>>
>>27003908
That's more Chad than a lot of Chads are.

Me:
>Have one degree
>Have one longterm qt asian gf, and a couple of girls I meet with now and then. My gf is cool with it.
>Slept with 8 women
>23 years old, work as a successful film director with an approx ~$230k income for the past 12 months.
>Also have good facial aesthetics
>no hobbies because filmmaking consumes all aspects of life

I also visit r9k to observe the aspies and see a worldview that's wildly different from my own.

Oh, and - 5 years ago I was a beta orbiter with severe confidence issues.

You can overcome it, robots.
>>
Welcome, Chad! *kisses*
>>
>>27003992
What's your stats fellow chad bro we should share secrets. My big breakthrough was reading mansophere and getting fit as well as reading hemmingway
>>
>>27004049
Just bee confident! Right?
>>
>>27003908
I like laughing at the r9k manboys. They are like a modern day Keystone Cops.
>>
File: 1456429670511.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1456429670511.png
26 KB, 396x400
>TFW when
>spaces between > and text

Okay, you can leave now.
>>
>>27004088
It sounds like a meme but it's true.

For me, it took meeting one girl that showed me that not all women were twisted. Being with her for 4 months before she had to move away was the best thing that ever happened to me - but only because it helped my confidence beyond anything I was going to push it to alone. A stroke of luck for me, I suppose.
>>
>>27004119
Phones automatically insert a space between > and the rest of text.

Not OP, just have greentexted from a phone before. It's annoying.
>>
>>27004088
Different Anon, but it's been like this since I was like 6. I was better at sports than all the other little anons, and girls were interested even in elementary school.

The average r9k retard is truly fucked. However their misery is pure comedy gold.
>>
>>27004049
Nice honestly it all came from being a robot and just making friends with chads and realising I could do what they could I put a shit ton of work into it to get where I am saw a therapist for 4 years to sort out my angsts and neuroisis. There should be a board like fit for people who want to improve all parts of their life not just their physical fitness.
>>
>>27004194
I'm with you on the idea of that board. Perhaps Hiroshima should consider it. Props on seeing a therapist and actually sorting your shit out. I know plenty of people who shy away from visiting and stay in the same cesspool for years.
>>
>>27004194
you don't sound like a chad senpai.
>>
File: 1337796199568.jpg (29 KB, 469x359) Image search: [Google]
1337796199568.jpg
29 KB, 469x359
Chad stats thread? Chad stats thread.

>1 degree, currently in medical school
>have close knit group of friends, go out on the weekends
>/fit/, between athletic and ottermode
>Loving family that cares about me and raised me well
>Draw, play multiple instruments, snowboard
>Slept with 19 girls
>Currently seeing a model who goes to school near me
>Blessed with mediterranean good looks from mom and german height from dad

I'd just like to say that I've been browsing 4chan since 2008 though and have seen this board take massive transformations. 'Chad reeeee' and the lonely virgin club is by far the worst of r9k's iterations. Virgins and cast outs always congregated here (I was one at one point) but it never got so bad that it became a toxic hugbox for faggots to circle jerk over.

Come, make fun of me for my success. Wallow in your despair.
>>
TFW when
>have 3 phds
>socialize 7 days and nights a week
>no family, figured out how to be a chad myself
>/fit/ (250 lb 5% bodyfat)
>slept with 270 women
>20 years old and run my own fortune 500 company
>sky diving and bungee jumping as hobbies
>dating twenty girls at the moment, all know about each other
>10/10 facial aesthetics
>>
>>27004225
>Props on seeing a therapist
lol, like real chads have any use for your meme pseudoscience.
>>
>>27004225
Yea well its doable that said its hard work. It wasent easy but if you work at it the majority of us can sort out our mental health issues and become more confident. Self esteem is earned though its a reward for working on your shit. Thanks anon I still get anxious but I have my anxiety under control and use the energy to fuel myself
>>
File: 1457313466417.jpg (20 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1457313466417.jpg
20 KB, 720x404
>>27003908
You have so much to lose

In the long term I pity you
>>
>>27004289
I also have generalised anxiety. I think it's roots are in my time as a robot and also being involved in a high-stress industry. Filmmaking pays well if you're good at it, but is incredibly stressful until you emerge onto a comfortable plateau of competition.
Good luck with sorting yours - you have a good system for using the energy to keep yourself going. I do the same with great effect.
>>
>>27003908
That's pretty mega chad
I'm more normal chad
>qt gf
>have sex with her 3-4 days a week
>student (music ed inb4 muh useless degree)
> employed
> socialize with large friend group daily
> do sports
> do music
> upper middle class family who loves me

Feels good man
>>
Well, Im not exactly a Chad but I aint no robot either.

>24 and had sex with 9 girls
>6/10 physical appereance
>Slightly ripped but still have some beer belly
>Finishing a degree in philosophy, studied acting for 3 years before it (have actually acted in short movies, commercials and theathre plays)
>Average number of friends
>Socialize maybe twice per week
>Still feel pretty akward with girls, sometimes I spend almost a year without sex
>Work as a freelance copyrighter, make pretty good money
>Hobbies include singing in a band, writing, videogames and jogging
>Currently saving to take a screenwriting course in Spain next year
>>
>>27003908

>have no degrees
>slept with over 40 girls
>22
>worked on wallstreet in marketing
>did real estate beforehand
>get job offers all the time
>pursuing art instead while slinging deals in real estate on the side when I really need money
>got mentored by a VP of citi bank for 6 months
>meet cool people all the time
>socialize 3-4 nights a week going to art galleries and dive bars and picking up the occasional girl studying in law school
>could die right now and experienced more in life then most people
>walk by all the wagecucks working in the Citibank tower near the art shop that I buy supplies from and laugh at all the losers that think they're living on the top of the world meanwhile I met a VP of their company that they'll never get to entertain for more then 15 minutes
>spend time on r9k trying to boost people's esteem
>>
>>27004289>>27004322

S.mh. You faggots even manage to turn a Chad thread into a jerk off session about meme disorders and mental health. r9k is truly incorrigible.
>>
File: SmugTalaat.jpg (18 KB, 400x611) Image search: [Google]
SmugTalaat.jpg
18 KB, 400x611
Chad?

On THIS board?

It is time to leave.
>>
>>27004358
I've always how people like you with no degrees end being so successful.

Any tips on how you did it?
>>
File: Kasich.png (672 KB, 751x499) Image search: [Google]
Kasich.png
672 KB, 751x499
gonna need a timestamp pham
>>
>>27004322
>Filmmaking pays well if you're good at it,
Kek. 99.9% of 'filmakers' will never make a living at it no matter how good they are at. You duffus teenagers are not Chad. Try again.
>>
You're more pathetic than all of us.
>>
>>27004358

Kek. You're full of shit. And any adult knows it. But tight imagination fampai..
>>

wot dat mean bruh
>>
>>27004410
What? Did you see my earlier post?
You're totally right about 99.99% of 'filmmakers' never making it. That's because they're shit at what they do - they don't have the work ethos or confidence to work at it. You can be the best storyteller in the world - but if you don't have the marketability to match it you may aswell have nothing.

To remind you - I've made over $230k in the past 12 months alone. This looks to triple within the next three to five years.

Happy to answer more questions.
>>
>>27004394
He is FULL OF SHIT. You're not working in marketing for any reputable company w/o a degree. Not going to happen.

Unless he's making cold calls and calling it 'marketing', or working 'on Wall St.'
at a bar or restaurant, this Anon is straight up lying.
>>
>>27004323
That's not Chad brah, just garden variety nomie.
>>
>>27003908
Cool. What do you fuck do you want, a cookie? How are you in any way contributing anything. Typical Chad needs to be in the centre of attention. See the difference between me and you is that I derive my self-worth from within me and dont go around attention-whoring on robot boards.
>>
>>27004467
and it's probably worth mentioning I work in advertising. Not feature or television, which pay considerably less.
>>
>27
>6'0, 175 lbs /fit/
>lost count of sexual partners, roughly 75 total?
>I have a wife and 2 blonde kids, girl and boy
>make 80k a year steamfitting, wife makes 75k accountant

I'm only here for the memes
>>
>>27004410
kek

I know a couple of filmmakers and they all make a living out of it. Some do videos for companies, other film events, concerts etc. You are full of shit.
>>
>>27004467
Doubt it. Most filmmakers are born into the business.
>>
>>27004394

A lot of risks, suffering and sacrifices. I knew in my job in real estate I was going to make the connections i needed to get ahead, but it took me 2 1/2 years of sticking to it before I met the few people that really changed my life. Old high school friends would make fun of me for being broke on the street when the market was bad and laugh at how miserable I seemed for not having anything to eat, but karma paid off and now I get more job offers then they do making more money while they're stuck in dead ends. It also helped that doing real estate improved my communication ability, which is one criteria our generation is desperately lacking. Open up, take risks and understand that the more times you fail the closer you will get to a free pass. Those that don't try don't get ahead sadly.
>>
File: Manaan.png (191 KB, 392x336) Image search: [Google]
Manaan.png
191 KB, 392x336
>>27004508
Apart from NEETposting and emotional bf, I don't really know what memes you are talking about. I'm pretty much a robot, and I have to say that the feelsposting is mostly real, not a meme.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>27004263

>tfw only 3 friends
>tfw had sex last time 2 months ago
>tfw nobody had house parties this weekend
>tfw only fucked 8/10 grills
>tfw only had 2 teen love experiences
>tfw foreveralone
>>
>>27004502
That's not 'film making' bro. That's a commercial director. I have friends in that very business. I still don't believe you. You are maybe a freelance director or a 'producer'.
>>
>>27004458
>>27004492

What's more impressive to an employer? The fact that i can bring in a multi million dollar business plan concocted by a VP of citi bank while having a photocopy of his passport as verifiable proof or a degree?

The fact that I lack one and have that business plan and a copy of his passport in my possession without a degree is more invaluable and says a lot about my character then your piece of paper.
>>
>>27004520
Not a good living. That's nickle and dime shit, and it's not what anyone would call a 'filmmaker'.
>>
>>27004351
>(have actually acted in short movies, commercials and theathre plays)

links to youtube vids

also dont take screenwriting classes. they're full of shit and just mold you to write trash
>>
>>27004524
>A lot of risks, suffering and sacrifices.
kek. You're fucking 22 and LYING (and not well either).
>>
>>27004582
I work freelance - yes. I also handle a lot of project setup and take on some producer roles from time to time.

I still market myself as a filmmaker - clients seem to eat it up.
>>
>>27003908
6'2", /fit/, in a frat. girls are all over my dick

have thoughts of suicide all the time. we cyborg now
>>
>>27004601
Dude I work in the industry. I know you're lying. Sorry.
>>
>>27004631
So freelance PA and 'producer'. Thought so.
>I still market myself as a filmmaker
Dude, you should probably stop doing that. It sounds pretentious and obviously misleading.

Get back to me when you're making a living as a filmmaker (you won't)
>>
>>27004263
Weak bro, grow up

>7 PHDs and 2 Nobel Prizes
>Socialize every day, all day
>264 lb 2% Bodyfat
>Slept with 1412 Women, 56 of which were celebrities
>Squirrel suit base jumping, and Ultra-Highspeed Jet Boat racing
>Hold three world record times on the Nurburgring
>Multi-Billionaire
>19 years old
>God tier 10/10 Facial aesthetics
>>
>>27004732
Get back to me when you convince me I'll make anything near what I make now through anything other than my current method.
>>
>>27004655
>have thoughts of suicide all the time

Why? Any robot who swapped lives with you would be thrilled as fuck.
>>
>>27004769
I'm not dissing. One of my best friends does what you do. Me makes like 250k a year. It's a good living. He however would never refer to himself as a filmmaker or an artist, and would dislike anyone who did.
>>
>>27004761
damn linus pauling slow down
>>
>>27004630

I don't need to prove myself to you but I had my own place since I was 17.

>>27004659
Well that's why your a wagecuck. You either play by the rules, or realize the rules can be bended in special circumstances. I can go out tonight and get a job offer if I wanted too making at least 60k starting. You have to know the right places to go to where the right people are. Connections are more invaluable then a 2D resume
>>
But have you found inner peace?
>>
>>27003908

I was a cyborg until a few years ago.

I come here because these guys are red-pilled and basically 100% right about women most of the time.
>>
>>27004524
Are you black This sounds exactly like the kind of bullshit black kids come up with to pretend like they're 'balling'.
>>
>>27004394
>no degrees end being so successful.
It's because college is useless to teach you what you should know to do a job. It's far too general. If you just dedicate yourself towards an end. Try and make contact with that industry (usually through relationships) you will eventually get there. Imagine how much you could do in 3-5 years if that's what you occupied yourself with.

If you've ever done actual self-learning (picking up a book and working on it) you should realize that anyone with discipline just rockets past practically anyone in college. Unless you're aiming for academia.
>>
>>27004832
kek. why you lie on the internet anon?
>>
>>27004869
Yep. Go to any bar in Williamsburg on a Friday night and you'll find this type of Anon. I hope he at least saves his bullshit fantasy story for the rubes.
>>
>>27004524
>How did you get rich anon?
>"I used to be poor, but now I'm rich and I proved everyone wrong who didn't believe in me and I have good talking skillz and I am cool and take risks rbblerabblerabblerabble"
>Tfw he can't answer the question because hes a fucking liar
>>
>>27004869

No I'm not black, nor am I pretending. If you stop being such a hating bitch you'll get farther in life.
>>
>>27004891
You still need a degree. Stop telling lies to teenagers Anon.
>>
>>27003908
>slept with 27 women
that's actually pretty digsusting
>>
>>27004974
Yeah, right? At a certain point it's just sex addiction.
>>
>>27004869
Kek. This is so fucking true.
>>
>>27004601

> The fact that i can bring in a multi million dollar business plan concocted by a VP of citi bank while having a photocopy of his passport as verifiable proof or a degree?

fucking what, why would you bringing another guys business plan and their VP's ID as a means to get a job

a photocopy of his passport .. just .. what?

i just

what?
>>
>>27004945
Depends on the field. Sure I'm a bit bias because my field is IT where employers specifically say that being self-taught isn't a problem. But if you have proof of work I don't see why it'd be an issue if you have high merits for the job.

I have a mom who's often invited to conventions and such and I've made a fair few connections that got me a job. Currently working as a software developer for a management software corporation. Was offered because of my BYOD knowledge. Many IT people are just taught the IT infrastructure of a company and how to deal with that. While someone self-taught often has deeper knowledge.

They're also very attracted by the fact that it shows good interest in the subject. Anyone can just complete a degree really.
>>
>>27004919
You another NYC robot?
>>
>>27004987
it's attractive when a man ATTRACTS many women, not when he hands out his dick to them.
that's the entire point of being desirable.
>>
File: a_gorillion_dollars.jpg (98 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
a_gorillion_dollars.jpg
98 KB, 500x502
Tfw can't afford therapist.
>>
>>27004928

It's called going against the tide faggot.

Being redpilled and realizing how the job market was back when I was 18 in business school, actual work experiences and connections mean more then a degree. I have plenty of friends with degrees right now struggling to find work. Employers want gravitas, not some special snowflake coming out of their safe space and expecting that know how the real world works.

>>27004919

You don't need to talk about yourself to have a conversation you autist.

>>27004892
Stop being such a pussy and gain some ambition
>>
>>27003908

> have two degrees

Cool

> socialize 4 to 6 nights a week

That sounds awful, I need alone time

> loving stable family that raised me well and taught me how to study and control my emotions

Good for you, pure luck

> /fit/

Cool, maybe you'll live longer than me. I hope that is the case, I don't want to live past like 40

> slept with 27 women

Disgusting

> 24 yrs old and work in risk management at the stock exchange

I'd rather kill myself than do that every day

> surf mountainner and sail as hobbies

I climb mountains in Skyrim and drive nice boats in GTA

> dating two girls at the moment both of them know about each other

Just why, if you can bang so many girls why spend money and time dating two at once? Be a degenerate and just fuck them or date one

Cool, again pure luck

These are the differences between us (troll) Chad, I don't want your life and it would make me kill myself instantly. But if that's what makes you happy then good for you.

Just another faggot that didn't make one life decsision that wasn't influenced by how other people viewed him until the day he died though. I'd rather be comfy at home working just enough to get by comfortably and getting a good amount of alone time.
>>
>>27004049
>23 year old film director 1 year out of college making $230k

this doesn't exist. kill yourself
>>
>>27004988
I mean, of course Anon beat out all of the Ivy
league kids because he takes risks and shit. And he was 'mentored' by a VP at Citibank for 6 months. It's so ridiculous, it's not even remotely plausible.

Despite his denial, I'm still betting black guy. Or at least a guy so far removed from that world he has no idea how ridiculous he sounds.
>>
File: 1457014167324.jpg (36 KB, 632x479) Image search: [Google]
1457014167324.jpg
36 KB, 632x479
>>27004049
>23 years old, work as a successful film director with an approx ~$230k income for the past 12 months.

I dont believe that nonsense for a minute, being a director is brutal, most of them are poor for their lives until they make it big.

you are full of shit
>>
>>27005054
>I climb mountains in Skyrim and drive nice boats in GTA

Implying this garbage shit tier video game crap is anywhere near comparable to the real thing. This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read. Even by r9k standards
>>
>>27005040
You still haven't told us what you actually did to get "rich". You "Did" real estate, then suddenly walkstreet marketing, And somehow in there you're an IT professional, all while only being an adult for four years?
>>
>>27005080

Give me a few minutes and I'll show you faggots
>>
>>27005116
just look at that smug little shit. How did he get up there.
>>
>>27005055
Yep. Anon from earlier. My friend who does what Anon is claiming to do is 35 years old and it took him YEARS to get to that point. When he was $22 he was a PA making whatever the union day rate is. I do not believe that Aon's story.
>>
>>27005121
>"Did" real estate,
real estate, in NYC, at 22. Bwahahahahah. he maybe fetched coffee.
>>
>>27005121

u jus gotta grind my niga

wen u want it as much as u wanna breath den ull succeed aite

god first then family

assalamu alaikum my brother
>>
>>27005054
CHADS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>27004807
I was a robot for a long time (7th grade-sophomore year of college). But I got /fit/, learned about talking to people by playing pickup basketball, made my hair nice looking, etc.

But there is no cure, fellow robotos. I can interact with people decently at worst, but I still don't like them because I remember how things were as a robot. The fact that people treat you so much better when you have more value to them kinda repulses me. Going through life without relationships is bad

I don't have any kind of rewarding relationships except with my big sister (greek big sister, not biological) and my mom. I like a lot of people I know but I understand that if I regressed to my old robotic self they'd be gone.

Plus I have a really bad medical condition but that's a whole other story. So those two reasons are why sudoku is so appealing
>>
>>27005180
What? Lot's of people who own 7 figure properties list than with teenagers. Why do you think they're rich in the first place? Its cuz deys be taking riskz n shit.
>>
>slept with over 40 girls
>worked on wallstreet in marketing
>did real estate beforehand
>was in business school
>have no degrees
> my field is IT
>22

All quotes from the same shining anon.
>>
>>27005120
That part was supposed to be humorous. Its okay cupcake don't cry.
>>
>>27005321
>slept with 1000 women
>work as a venture capatlist
>made my first multi-million dollar return at 14 investing in web-companies
>travel the world
>engineer boats
>never even went to highschool
>top formula 1 racer
>professional gambler
>19 years old

are you niggers trying.
>>
>>27005181
This isn't even an exaggeration. I've literally heard people talk like this.

They're always trying to get in some field like real estate, sales or entertainment.. Ones that require no tangible skill and no education. Just "heart" and "hustle." They're also always working shit jobs "temporarily" and living with their mom until they get their break.
>>
>>27004049

>230k income
>successful director
>23

Yeah bro, who'd lie on the internet ay
>>
>>27005348

I was referring to >>27004358
who is trying to convince us his bullshit story is true.
>>
>>27004049
>have chink gf
>not an aspie

pick one
>>
File: 1456407363034s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1456407363034s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>27003908
Commento Originaldo
>>
>>27003908
>24
>27 women
>Chad

Not quite buddy. You'd need to add over a third of that coochie again to be at optimal Chad status.
>>
Same except

>14 years old
>earn 900 trillion per decade
>slept with 400 women
>6'9
>Good jaw
>Won every Olympics championships
>9 Physics degrees
>>
File: why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg (20 KB, 467x414) Image search: [Google]
why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg
20 KB, 467x414
>>27003908
>>27004049
>>27004252
>>27004263
>>27004323

stop fucking lying
>>
>>27005431

I am

>2 weeks old
>Earn 900k trillion
>9'9
>Run 79 percent of the world
>Can phase through solids
>>
>Have two degrees in Economics and Finance
>Go out every weekend
>/fit/
>slept with over 70 women
>25 yrs old managing a company
>D..Dating no one.
>Handsome black guy

Notice me senpai~!
>>
>have BA in English
>state school
>have lots of fun
>don't study once
>1.79 GPA
>move to NYC
>work in sales
>don't kid myself/got job because I'm handsome
>make a lot of money

The memes are real. You're all fucked.
>>
>>27005472
>Can phase through solids

Always been curious, how do anons learn this technique?
>>
>>27005355
Yea the anon claiming all that shit left because he couldn't keep up with his bullshit story.
>>
File: 36d.png (342 KB, 658x342) Image search: [Google]
36d.png
342 KB, 658x342
Why do you come here??
Can't we have at least a place to be happy for a moment without people like you dicking around??
Bullying people like us minding their own bussiness in highschool wasn't enough for you??

Just remeber normie, its easier to fall in the abyss than keep walking on the thin rope, one fuck up and you will be here with us.
>>
>>27003908
>tfw /lurkingfakechad/
>used to play competitive soccer, friends i grew up with are pro and i would have easily done so if i continued
>have biology degree
>work as a scientist
>skip like 80% of my workweek to shitpost on 4chan and work on personal business
>lie my way to full time salary, have tons of excuses in case of confrontation and boss is a pussy
>married to a 9/10 with a wealthy family and hot sisters that i wish i could bang too
>lied to her about all my past experiences with girls (had practically none before we met)
>lie to her about watching porn
>avoid her throughout the day if i can, only really want to hang out on the weekends
>have rich friends that enjoy my company. i think they are all fucking dumb and would sell them out in a second.
>big bald spot since i was 18, now i'm 25 its about the same
>hobbies include dota 2 and watching youtube, also reading random tech/science journals
>sometimes get depressed to the point of wanting to quit everything
>tfw not good enough to be famous engineer or businessman like Musk
>>
>>27003908
I'm actually a celebrity. Beat that nigger.
>>
>>27005647
>>27005355

Get fucked anons.

I thought this thread was dead. But these are the sensitive documents my friend the VP of citi bank gave me. That's a copy of the first 6 pages of his TDC venture and his passport to show irrefutable proof.

Now go die
>>
>>27006002
How did you get started finding these people to network with?
>>
>>27006002

Reuploaded to obscure some more info.
>>
>>27005978
Tay Tay, is that you?
>>
>>27006051

>>27006051

To put it simply, a lot of fucking luck.

I had my early start in the real world through real estate at 19, and so it happened to be in Brooklyn of all places. When you have Captain Kirk and Lizzy Mcquire moving to my hometown and needing places I knew I was going to make the right connections eventually. And I got connected with some powerful folk in the process even if I didn't make a lot of money during the dead months of the market. And then I just grew from it. And whenever I go out I just act nonchalant, and cool with anything. I can play yugioh with a bunch of neckbeards to being in a living room with a couple of hot goth chicks shooting up heroin. You have to be a people person to say the least.

Partying, socializing, being redpilled and not being a prude when it comes to drugs takes you places. It shows that you understand that things are fucked up and you have no moral objections to how people choose to live their lives. The worst person you can run into is a judgemental person, cause it makes you feel uncomfortable, but being unjudgemental and laid back will get you a good time and a better life.

Sorry if I'm writing like a neophyte, I had a long day. But hope you can find some wisdom in whatever I just wrote to you.
>>
>>27006298
How did you get into real estate, and for that matter when did you first start working?

Sorry, if I'm asking too many dumb questions, you just seem to be legit, and i could use any advice for escaping robothood I can get.
>>
>>27004351
hey, man. tell me how you got your start in copywriting and how you got to where you are now? I was on elance for a bit until I got a job in nyc
>>
File: 1451604606961.gif (301 KB, 136x240) Image search: [Google]
1451604606961.gif
301 KB, 136x240
>>27004049
>You can overcome it, robots.

>>Also have good facial aesthetics

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>27006358

Not a problem, not to sound so much like a fucking hippie, but love is life and life is love. The road of nhilism takes you to a higher viewpoint and perspective on reality, and a lot of robots fail to realize how much of an advantage they have.

I got my start through a friend who was already doing it, but for the most part all you need is a licence and you can get a job working out of any office. Some places will even pay for your licence and other places will give you an hourly wage depending on where you work.

I started working at 18 selling insurance through a pyramid scheme, which was my first lesson in " Screw U university".

If you want some good reading to look into I highly recommend you "Winning through intimidation", " the infinite conversation", "the art of the deal" and "sidartha".

Anyone can be successful in anything, it's all about your drive.
>>
>>27006585
Thanks. At least you're one of the nice, helpful chads instead of the dicks who come here to laugh at us.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (513 KB, 2348x1399) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
513 KB, 2348x1399
>>27006723

Not a problem, God speed anon
>>
170cm here

Will i ever be a Chad?
>>
>>27005472

you phased right through my sides anon
>>
File: 814206047_2019824.gif (150 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
814206047_2019824.gif
150 KB, 245x320
>>27003908
>Robot: does what everyone tells him to, fails
>Chad: does what everyone tells him to, succeeds

I fail to see any meaningful difference, they're both pretty fucking boring and pathetic.
>>
>>27006002

Being so autistic that you would put sensitive information on the internet just to prove two autist wrong.
>>
>>27006002
KEK

>Posts sensitive work information on 4chan
>Claims to be the smartest genius nigga rich kid ever

Yea all that proves is that you are autistic.
>>
>>27003908
24here. I dropped out of school at a young age. It my biggest regret. I wasn't even a bad student.
>>
File: 1457410030694.jpg (1 MB, 3179x1860) Image search: [Google]
1457410030694.jpg
1 MB, 3179x1860
>>27006002
>>27006080
What in this image did you want to hide?
>>
>24
>188cm
>did modelling when i was younger, so im definitely good looking
>been told i am charismatic, funny, easy to get along
>workout and play tennis. Id say im nicely proportioned, but that probably came with the genetics
>fucked many girls, stopped counting after 10, but im estimating 30-50. Theyre all high status women from the same social background
>supportive, educated, loving family who taught me real skills which cant be learnt wiout actually growing up with the right kind of parents
>party hard in expensive penthouses and yachts from invites regularly
>2 bachelor degrees
>masters degree
>director of my own property development firm which i started at 20.
>earned $800kAUD last financial year (thats for myself, after deductions)
>planning to run for local government next year

I come on r9k for the same reasons as op. Curiosity of those on the other side.

Dont take this the wrong way, we dont look at you guys and laugh. We just come here out of curiosity. When i see a chad hate or reeee thread im more interested in the mindset and post content an me feeling defensive or slightly provoked. I mean, do you get upset if a 4 year made fun of you? Of course not
>>
>>27004173
You touch a good point, the popular kids get a lot of positive attention, which makes them more confident. While the other kids are neglected.
>>
File: 1457264932643.gif (440 KB, 392x392) Image search: [Google]
1457264932643.gif
440 KB, 392x392
>>27007785
prove literally any of these claims
>>
>>27007816
You don't have to beleive them. Im just conteibuting to the thread. You sont have to be a loser to browse 4chan the same way you sont have to be a sjw to browse reddit
>>
>>27007853
>You don't have to beleive them.
okay

good

because I don't
>>
>>27007437
>>27007622

>Hurrdurrrrr Reading comprehension isnt my strongest suit but I'll just be a dick to this dude on the internet for MAXIMUM TROLLING

Stay ignorant senpai
>>
>>27007785
More proof you need good genes and rich parents to be chad. It really is nothing but luck.
>>
>>27007785
aus fag here
where do u live out of curiosity?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 555x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 555x606
>21 m
>pretty much a banking prodigy
>fucked probably 60+ bitches, but who's counting
>fucking ripped
>950k/year
>6 yachts
>play 6 instruments
>own two real estate businesses and run a brothel
>two helicopters
>got four masters degrees in high school
>loving family who taught me everything in trade since middle school
>own a Lamborghini, Porsche and mustang, all custom
>come here JUST to laugh at you losers pretending to be anime girls or successful Chads like me

AMA
>>
>>27007736

Details of an innovative business model that can disrupt an entire industry
>>
>>27007785
also
>24
>2 bachelor degrees plus one masters
okiee xDDD
>>
>>27007979
He's being sarcastic you dolt. Your transparency on whatever version of paint you were using to colour that thing in like an autistic 5 year old is so high you can read the words right through it
>>
>>27008037
If he took a double degree in 4.5 yrs or so and a masters immediately after, you could conceivably do that in about 5 to 6 years. So if he started at 18 it is completely possible
>>
>>27008037
That's entirely possible if you put in the work.
>>
>>27007785
How did you get started doing all that?

What has helped you most in picking up women?
>>
>>27008045

Not everything is readable
>>
File: hugh-jackman-fedora.jpg (58 KB, 545x494) Image search: [Google]
hugh-jackman-fedora.jpg
58 KB, 545x494
>24
>excellent reading comprehension
>20/20 vision dont even need glasses
>can do all of my times tables
>talk to Susie the bus driver like everyday of the week
>Parents said I have god tier facial aesthetics
>Save all my pocket allowance to invest in Eutherem
>Slept with every household appliance

Are you faggots even trying AMA.
>>
>>27008268
Are you fat, like so fat that your ass has its own ass?
>>
What's inbetween robot and chad? I have a low class full time job, live with friends, highschool dropout and I have no issues with anxiety or talking to people.
>>
File: 1414070930079.gif (422 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
1414070930079.gif
422 KB, 500x255
this thread just makes me sad
not angry, just sad
>>
who /failedchad/ here?

>be chad during high school
>be chad during college
>sleep with over 30+ girls
>last two years of university
>dad loses job
>have to get two jobs now to pay off tuition and help family
>grades start plummeting
>fuck up on my master's thesis deadline
>can't pay for another year
>have to drop out
>girlfriend dumps me
>parents become dirt poor
>working at retail
>unhappy as hell
>get fat
>start playing video games
>mom dies
>quit job
>stay in my room all day
>do this for two years
>delete all social media because people can evidently see my progression to failure
>forget everything I learned in college, which I needed to retain to continue my major if I saved enough money
>have to get glasses now because constant exposure to screen
>start hearing voices in my head
>start talking to myself
>see my ex-girlfriend is getting married and having a baby
>even more depressed
>get morbidly obese
>dad dies
>life insurance money running out by the end of the year

I'm hoping I don't have to sell my parent's home because it's been in our family for since my great grandfather, but I feel like I have no choice.

I might try to lease it out for rent or something, idk yet.
>>
>>27006298
>>27006585
>a lot of robots fail to realize how much of an advantage they have
This.
>Anyone can be successful in anything, it's all about your drive.

>>27007785
>Dont take this the wrong way, we dont look at you guys and laugh. We just come here out of curiosity.

>18
>/fit/, trained quite a lot
>rich parents
>model
>travelled a lot, got let into CERN
>stopped counting grills ages ago, I think my max was 4 in one night
>my life hasnt started yet, I graduate HS in less than 3 months
>>
>>27003908
>on fleek
i don't know what this word means, but it's actually the only thing in your post that makes me want to kill you. seriously, it sounds like one of those words that white teenagers use that black girls used to use. fucking faggot.
>>
memes aside I have 24 and no degrees, is it to late to get one?
>>
File: 1456280306161.jpg (12 KB, 236x185) Image search: [Google]
1456280306161.jpg
12 KB, 236x185
>>27006298
>>27006585
>nihilism
All antimoralfags need to fucking shoot themselves. After all, they think there is no reason not to.
>>
File: ew.jpg (21 KB, 305x328) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
21 KB, 305x328
ITT: 7/10 Normies with easy and normal lives overcome 'anxiiety' and tell people to BEE urself and that 'Ya can overcome it mann' Give me a fucking break. I know you have to work and overcome shit, but come the fuck on.
>>
>>27008745
>Anyone can be successful in anything, it's all about your drive.

Go move a mountain and tell me about how much drive helps.
>>
>>27008745
what's your secret to sleeping wih women?
>>
>>27008900
Is it right or wrong to kill animals?
>>
>>27004358
>doesn't know the difference between then and than

Is it really worth it anon?
>>
>>27008940
Depends on the circumstances. You shouldn't do so wantonly.
>>
>>27008900
there's also no reason to.
>>
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10 KB, 200x237
>>27008960
Reason is a spook.
>>
>>27008956
How about for food?
>>
>>27003908
you sound like an absolute piece of shit; one normie to another
>>
>>27009039
That would not be wanton.
>>
>>27008939
Its very complicated and it depends on the type of women you try to hit on. I have failed a lot too just I had more options to try than the people around so I got good at it. Usually you need some social status (not like followers on fb or sth but behaving like the alpha of the group you are going out with) and decent style.
These are the main factors, if you give me an example I could tell ya about the minor factors in it. The problem is that robots just ignore the social status thing and wonder why nothing happens.
Remember how the world works folks - 85% social communication and 15% hard work.
>>
>>27009079
where do you meet all the grills?
>>
>>27004524
>improved my communication ability

PLEASE expand on this?
>>
>>27009074
I just don't get how it could be considered moral.

Is it okay to exploit people in 3rd world countries to sustain a first world lifestyle?
>>
>>27009079
don't you post on /x/ frequently, your name seems familiar.
>>
>>27009109
Parties mostly. Rarely at clubs, but its easier when I am on a holiday somewhere. Usually it goes like that - I talk to some guy to go out for a beer or sth at wednesday( my rest day), do my best to get along with him and ask him again for friday/saturday, he says sth like i will be going to a party wanna come along and ofc I say that I will see him there. He introduces me to some people, I repeat the thing with another cool guy next week and try to hit on the girls. Not that hard, really.

>>27009163
Yes, meditation is relaxing. Also /x/ motivated me to check out CERN when the shill was going on, sadly its not as grand as they make it to look like :/
>>
could you post a pic? I want to see how chad you look.
>>
File: 1456455662986.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456455662986.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
>>27005054
>I climb mountains in Skyrim and drive nice boats in GTA
>>
>>27007945
>all custom

I know youre trolling bit do you mean when a. Car is all custom? A lamborghini is a Lamborghini. are customer orders even possible? As in contract lamborghini, ferrari, porsche, to build a car for you from scracth?
>>
>>27009329
Holy fuck my post is atrocious. Typing on an ipad is a fucking mess but its so comfy to lie on the sofa while browse r9k.

When the fuck is a company going to solve shitty typing accurqcy on tablets without a keyboard accessory. Accessories defeats the purpose of tablets desu senpai
>>
>>27009111

Look into these books. They're very dense and would take several rereads to master them

-Style: Language Variety and Identity
(To understand the different vocalizations of speech that indicates to you how a person is based off their prononunciation, speech style, and accent and the meaning making behind someone's speech)
-Metaphors We Live by
(To understand metaphorcial speech and reading in between the lines of a persons speech and the Metaphors that are hidden all around us)
-The infinite conversation
(Very philosophical and an in-depth view of every pertinent towards life, way ahead of its time, it should be a mandatory read for every person, my favorite sections are Reflections on Hell and Ars Nova)
-The rhetoric of Aristotle
(Mandatory college read, but a book that is underutilized, will make you a pristine writer if you master and apply Aristotle's principles)

Studying these books, or looking into it will lead you to a lot of different structures and patterns in speech. Most of these books aren't used in everyday speech for most people, but learning them and applying them will give you the confidence and comfortability to talk about the theory of relativity to CEOs or to charm a girl in a bar or to deal with whomever.
>>
>>27007934
Hes lying you faggot. Think about it. Why would you be curious of what the losers on the opposite ends of the spectrum are like if youre too busy enjoying your own life?
>>
>>27009378
or transform you into a super-autist
>>
>>27008095
>if you put in the work
Which chads do. Im so envious.
FUCK YOU CHAD FUCK YOU AT LEAST TEACH US HOW TO BETTER OURSELVES SOME OF OUR PARENTS NEVER GAVE US THE SKILLS WE NEEDED
>>
File: whirlpool_f117[1].jpg (404 KB, 3200x2400) Image search: [Google]
whirlpool_f117[1].jpg
404 KB, 3200x2400
>>27003908
And you've ruined it all by making a post here. Within one year here you will be indistinguishable from any other lost soul.
>>
>>27009437

>That gets to skull fuck every girl he sleeps with

By all means stay lazy and ignorant
>>
>>27009378

Downloaded them all now.
See you at the top senpai.
>>
>>27009378
Should i read 'the politics and constitution of athens' Its also written by Aristotle. Or are there better books i should read first?
>>
>>27009607
>not sharing the website or link

FUCK YOU MAN WE're suppose to be in it together
>>
>>27009687

Libgen dude. C'mon son.
>>
>>27009712
Love you robo-kun ^_^
>>
>>27009607

Cheers mate, best of luck

>>27009665
I haven't read Athens but if it's by Aristotle then it would never hurt to read. If it's boring and dry then it's always definitely worth a try
>>
ITT: fantasies and delusions
>>
>>27009742
>If it's boring and dry then it's always definitely worth a try

So if the. Ook is boring, i should continue reading it? Which part of Australia are you from? Hows the property market at your city?
>>
>>27009763
Everything said here is possible with hard work and drive. Your sour grapes is showing.
>>
File: 1427841941353.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427841941353.gif
2 MB, 500x500
DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUYTRGFDAEFRGTHYJUKYTERYETWR
>>
>>27009798

Look at reading it as a meditation on disciplining yourself with something arduous and difficult but also enlightening which is the reward alongside with making the most mundane and boring aspects of reality seem more exciting in comparison. And I'm not in australia, I'm in the States. Since I'm an independent contractor I'm free to come and go as I please whenever I need to make money. Some days I'm a wageslave and most days I'm a NEET
>>
>>27004761
If this was another board, i'd simply respond "kek"
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.