[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did you realize life is unfair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: 1456355026603.webm (103 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1456355026603.webm
103 KB, 480x720
At what point did you realize life is unfair?
>>
File: 4545454.jpg (63 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
4545454.jpg
63 KB, 1360x768
the first time i watched Malcolm in the Middle
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 255x300
>>26964157
When I walked into class first day of sophomore year and realized that all the other boys were a head taller than me.

I'm 22 now...I never caught up.
>>
File: 12.jpg (164 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
164 KB, 960x540
My big sister pretty much used cheat codes and hacked life.

She started dating this really rich old fuck when she was 15. Got married at 16. They had 2 children together and years later he died and left her with pretty much everything. There was some for the kids obviously but she is now a multi-millionaire living in a mansion. All she does all day is drink tea and gossip with her friends and play tennis and watch TV.

She is literally a high school dropout and a NEET, never worked a single day in her life to this day. The funny part is, a lot of women in our family think very low of her because she fucked a guy like 3x her age and say she's a whore. That old guy is literally the only man she's ever slept with, she is so lucky or an evil genius I can't tell, that she got it right the first time. She has never dated again and told me she has zero interest in remarrying. I don't blame her, she's fucking rich through her teeth and has kids, she doesn't care about being "alone".

On no planet in any universe could a male pull that off with his dick or boy pussy or whatever alone. That said I love my sister, she is actually a really cool and sweet sister. She always treated me well and gives me money and free stuff all the time but goddamn life just gives some people everything.
>>
>>26964415
That was a strategic play by your sister. She's smarter than you give her credit for.
>>
5th grade when I learned I was genitally mutilated.
>>
When I realised that I could go EVERY day for 2 years only eating dinner, and making a healthy meal and exercise but still be fat, and my cousin who only leaves the house to go to school and just goes on fucking reddit all day can eat every meal every day and mcdonalds 4 of 7 days of the week and still be a fucking twig.
>>
>>26964415
>life just gives some people everything
she knew what she was doing.
she gave up her teenage years and young twenties, the parties and stuff, in exchange for the money. she won't be able to go back and relive those years, even once her kids are grown because she'll be old.

she worked for it, honestly. good on her.
>>
>>26964415
Your sister is red-pilled as fuck. She knew how valuable prime teen pussy was and used it to her advantage. All the girls were giving it away for free, she fucked her way to riches. That's some crazy shit son.
>>
When I was beaten in open-weight Judo competition by a first-year high school black belt who weighed 80kg when I was in my first year of college and weighed 65kg. Granted I had won and lost my fair share before then and you could say the kid was talented or whatever. I stopped persuing MAs seriously after that even though I still practice. Some people just have gifts that you cannot obtain. It's just birthright.
>>
As soon as I started watching anime

>15
>>
>>26964157
When I skipped the 4th grade because I demolished even the homework before actually leaving school.

Then we moved school districts and they refused to honor my gradskip and made me do 5th grade twice. They also didn't have a gifted program. I was dead in the water, to this day I look back on it all- nothing I can do now, but I still regret it. What would have been different if we didn't move 4 miles away?
>>
>>26964157
when your 8yr old friend gets crushed by a wall as she tried to tie a rope to play
>>
When I saw all the assholes in school getting girlfriends but guys who were genuinely nice to them not getting anything.
>>
>>26964415
sister: a sibling that is female
it went without saying
>>
>>26964415
This is why women can't be robots. Even a useless NEET girl can become insanely rich with just her pussy.
>>
When I started getting beaten up regularly for being too short by my "peers". That's not the right question though. The right question would be
>At what point have you become okay with life being unfair?
The answer is never. But the point is, the world doesn't care about my answer, it just does.
>>
when I got hit by a car when I was 4 years old.

or when my mom was cheating on my dad and her boyfriend was beating her when I was about 5 or 6.
>>
>Pre-K, 5 years old
>made caramel apples that day
>later, playing outside
>some kid pushed me off a swing and stole it
>I got mad and kicked dust at him
>teacher saw me, I got in trouble
>wouldn't listen to my explanation
>didn't get to eat my caramel apple as punishment

Perpetrator gets away, I get in trouble for something completely harmless AND get punished disproportionately for it. Yes, I'm still bitter.
>>
A classmate of mine died of cancer in 3rd grade
>>
When I was diagnosed with a lifelong chronic illness and developed ED as a result, at 18.
>>
>>26964198
underrated post familia
>>
File: 1456552372620.jpg (15 KB, 362x372) Image search: [Google]
1456552372620.jpg
15 KB, 362x372
>>26965186
Fuck bro, I'll pray for you.
>>
When I came inside my girlfriend and she got pregnant. What are the chances!
>>
>>26964415
That's a fascinating story. I suppose she's healthy too?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
When I realized that as a pretty person people would basically just give me money for existing.
>>
>>26964556
Must be your body going into "starvation mode" or you're a lying fuck. you know what isn't a lying fuck? your waistline
>>
>>26964415
Your sister is my role model. I want to be like her.
>>
When I realised I'm autistic, always been autistic, I will never have many friends and be Chad thundercock.
>>
When i realized i have a small dick
>>
I remember the exact second. I discovered that some people are actually born into this world with people that love them, that I would have to fight for that connection with any human being every day of my life, and that I would lose every time.
>>
>>26964157
There's no such thing as "fair", you're just a combination of atoms playing out as they would.
>>
>>26964910
>thinking a non attractive white female NEET will attract a guy 3 times her age just because she's a virgin.

There are still criteria for that shit man. His sister got lucky that she found the guy, probably lived in a great neighborhood. Most men would fucking run or not think about comitting to a 15 year old.
>>
Idk, I was always told that life is unfair growing up. Never came as a sudden realization.
>>
When I was like 10ish and got bullied a fuckton also when I found out everything happening in the world.
>>
>>26964157
When I noticed my brother got all the good genes and a slightly better environment to grow in, so probably around age 6.
>>
>>26964157

>looking in the mirror every morning
>Not having had as much as a touch from a potential love interest. Ever
>realising that this will never change
>>
when I was born blind and most other people weren't born blind I guess
>>
8 years old when I had to move to a shit-tier state. It's pretty obvious life is unfair if you don't even get to stay where you'd like to live.
>>
>>26968535
Liquid? Is that you?
>>
File: Young_Gendo.png (87 KB, 320x233) Image search: [Google]
Young_Gendo.png
87 KB, 320x233
>>26964415
If your little story is real, then you can be proud of how your sister is, she is brilliant and transcended the physical world when others live in fake happiness and hate (like the ones who criticize her). I pay respect for a woman like this, a true model of will and rationnality. I'm really impressed.
>>
when my mom told bout the children in africa
>>
When I was in highschool and realized that everyone was having fun but me as I went home to my drug addict single mother.
>>
>>26969178
so you support the notion of women digging for gold and only marrying rich men? Isn't that what faggot anime posters like you bitch about on here?
>tfw no gf becuz no money
>>
>>26964415
They call that the Anna Nicole Smith strategy. Good opening play, but eventually the life of indulgence catches up to them later into the game.
>>
When I learned that there's something called genetics.
>>
>>26968787

Then how did you read This hmmm?
>>
File: CbSrNsiWAAUSCa0.jpg (126 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
CbSrNsiWAAUSCa0.jpg
126 KB, 497x750
>>26969649
not at all, if you step outside you will know that women don't choose the right candidates (the rich or the one who will be rich with his studies) and fuck some Chad who basically aren't rich for a majority and will never be
take the exemple of me, I'm doing elite study in a reputable engineering school, I'll reach for a double-diploma (diploma in my country + in another country), I will have a really good wage and live comfy in the country I want
sorry to not be a typical r9k user (neet and cringe) ;^)
>>
>>26968911
>Liquid?
No, sorry.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.