[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 27 >tfw tired of my shitty mcjob >saw off my legs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_500.jpg (65 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_500.jpg
65 KB, 500x313
>be 27
>tfw tired of my shitty mcjob
>saw off my legs
>finally qualified for 1200$ disability neetbux
>family fuckin finally STFU'd about me getting a job, moving out and threatening to kick me out
>i can finally relax and not be bothered by family or condescending normies
fuckin should have done this long time ago.
>>
You can really get $1200 a month for removing your legs? Dam that's actually not bad. $14,400 a year. I think if I was really committed to it, I could pretend to have chronic fatigue syndrome, severe narcolepsy, PTSD or fibromyalgia. That way I could get more money without disfiguring myself.
>>
genius OP let me see them stubs
>>
>>26941186
This is legitimately kind of fucked up. I totally get only giving people with like, Asthma or maybe anxiety the tiniest amount of NEETbux, so they can get by until they find a job that can work around their disability, but having no fucking legs? If somehow I lost my fucking legs, I would be pretty okay with just kicking back (no pun intended) until I died. "Just get an office job!" Kay I'll just drive to work, oh wait, can't work a car because I can't reach the peddles. "Just have someone drive you!" Okay, my already busy family/friends now have to take me to and from work every single fucking day. Just give me enough money to pay for a shitty apartment,cheap food, basic bills, and Internet, and let me wait to die. it's even like I'm EXPECTING every single legless person to do this, but if someone lived their whole life with legs, just barely getting by as it is as a fully functional, able bodied adult, and suddenly they no longer have any fucking legs? Let them fuckin live.
>>
>>26941186
>saw off my legs
Is there a guide to this or something so you didn't bleed to death/suffer phantom pain/get an infection?
Or is the entire saw off legs part just a way to prove you've got a major mental illness?
>>
I get annoyed when people call me ``sir''
>>
im going to laugh at every single one of you when social security dries up
>>
>>26942488
there is a special machine for that, the same doctors use. just google it. you can get it for like 400bux. make sure you got clamps and hard pain blockers.
>>
>>26941186
pics or it didnt happen

you faggot plenty of wheelchair people have jobs, families, fucking compete in the fucking olympics

but u r a faggot and throw away your ability because what? your too elliott roger?

fucking loser lol
>>
Aus NEETbux is $2,000/month.

Good times here.
>>
>>26942944
forgot to say that i also saw off my arms and i'm using voice to text software to type.

what now faggot?
cant compete in teh olimpics and hold a job now!
fuck off.
>>
>>26942785
>special machine for that, the same doctors use
Most of the time the patient is under anesthesia and is constantly monitored by a team of professional wagecucks.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26941186
This is what you really should have done long time ago.
>>
>>26941186
relax after doing what?
>>
>>26942980
Bullshit. Not even the highest tier of comfy disability is that much.
>>
>>26942997

>doctors
>wagecucks
>>
>>26942989
Wagecucks fuckin REKT by this post.
Zero. Chance. Of. Recovery.
Might as well change the board name from /r9k/ to /neet/ at this point desu senpai.
>>
>>26943952
hi five senpai
>>
>>26943945
Doctors are the most pathetic of all wagecucks.
>Long grueling hours
>High stress
>Gold digger roasties btfo them with divorce and child support
>Cucked hard by NEETs in their king sized satin sheets.
>Literally enslaved by undefaultable student loans
>Twice as much time spent studying boring ass subjects in school

Doctors btfo
>>
>>26943982
>Cucked hard by NEETs in their king sized satin sheets.
Nigger what part of $1200 don't you get?
>>
>>26944090
Oh you haven't heard?
The BNC is the newest craze, it's sweeping the nation!
For all you normies that's the Big NEET Cock, lock up your wives and daughters.
>>
>>26944126
Sorry, I didn't realize you could afford extremely uncomfortable sheets just with your neetbux after buying actually good things
>>
>>26944141
Oh they aren't mine, well I guess you could say what belongs to Dr. Wagecuck belongs to me, he's certainly not around to enjoy them very much.
>>
>>26941186

ITT: Things that didn't actually happen .
>>
>>26944161
You can't enjoy them either if you spend them all first :O
>>
Either post stubs or you're bullshitting. Nobody would saw off their legs to stay on 4chan for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>26944630
i would, id take it any day instead of wageslaving minimum wage with soul destroying commute.
>>
>>26944716
Just sell a kidney, christ.
>>
>>26944894
and then what?
i need a permanent thing, fag.
>>
>>26941186
>no one asking for pics

one job
>>
>>26943982

can confirm this, going to med-school was the shitiest decision I could make
>>
>>26943926
He isn't lying. It's $995 every 2 weeks. $1990 a month.
>>
>>26945095
If you can't turn the 80K you'd get from it into more money along the years, you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>26942488
you probably want to be fucked up on painkillers

then you just chop a leg off and then burn the wound with a torch so it stops bleeding
>>
>>26943982
doctors don't get paid a wage so they are by definition not a wagecuck, doctors are paid a salary.
>>
>>26941186
Post pics of stumps
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.