[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Friday. Let's Friday It Up, /R9K/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: download (4).png (939 KB, 607x602) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
939 KB, 607x602
Who /drugs/ here?

Tell us how you /drugs/, alcoholics are /drugs/ too so you anons don't be shy either.

How often do you drugs?
Which ones do you like and which ones do you hate?
Are you an addict or a casual user?
Do you feel like you're going to become an addict?
How do you acquire drugs?
What do you love about drugs, what do you hate about drugs?
Do you know someone who too much drugs?
Tell us your stories of when you too much drugs.

Ask the stupid drug questions you're too afraid to ask, I can answer 95% of drug questions.
>>
used to do shrooms on a reugular basisa long time a go
dont'reallt do those anymore
functional alcoholic now
trying to replace that with weed because 1. cheaper 2. healthier 3. helps with psoriasis in some cases which i have fucking evrywhere
bvut i still can't sotp drinkking
it's stoo god
i love to drink
rum is my jazz
it's the best jazz
vodka i great too
also mixing the two is dangerous
i lost my diverse lisecne cthat whay
don't drink and drive folks
not even for mcdonalds when you're really reall high
please kill me i'm a waste of space
>>
There's already a drugs thread up
>>
I'm planning on a DXM trip tonight. First robo trip in a couple years because I've been on anti-depressants and I was afraid of boiling my brain as I heard it's dangerous to take while on MAOIs. Now I've taken myself off the antidepressants and I'm looking forward to tonight.

Anything you suggest watching or listening to?
>>
>>26928049
fuck that thread homie
>>
>>26928096
No, fuck your thread.
>>
>>26928127
Ok, go back to your little woe is me pity party thread. Bitch.
>>
>>26928088
I've never met anyone on MAOIs, how are they compared to the traditional SSRIs and how come no one ever gets them prescribed anymore?

Trips are weird. Just pick something comfy to make sure your trip is comfy.
>>
>>26928025
my psych teacher lost his driver's license by going to mcdonald's after a night of drinking. he didn't lose his job over it, he used to talk about it all the time.

what you should do is go to a detox facility and get off alcohol safely, do some shrooms, and then decide if you want to keep drinking.

i fucking hate alcoholics, probably because my dad was one.
>>
I'll be going through my usual Friday routine tonight:

-energy drink
-work on my video game
-play some FFIV
-drink some brews
-smoke a bowl
-do whatever I feel like

Wish I knew someone that had acid
>>
My 1P-LSD came in the mail today. 15 trips with 100ug each, and an additional 2 trips ETH-LAD I got free. I can't do them now because I have exams next week but after that I'm gonna trip like never before.
>>
>>26928390
Enjoy your normie DURRR PSYCHEDELICS AND WEED shitfest.
>>
>>26928760
You only need like one day to recover after you trip. Drop 2 right now
>>
>>26928760
Enjoy them bruh, you've earned those trips.

>>26928781
Psychedelics are god-tier
>no hangover
>no dependency
>next day feels awesome
>pure weird bliss for 6 hours
>cheap as they come
>can combine them without risking an OD
>do you even candyflip?
>>
>>26928781
I'm a heroin addict, nigga. Fuck your psychedelics.
>>
>>26928418
I want the MAOI dude to come back to the thread and elaborate on what it's like to be on them in comparison to SSRIs.
>>
>>26927765
Drinking red wine while shitposting on the bed, pretty comfy.
>>
>How often do you drugs?
Whenever I have access to them. When I do have them I tend to use them in binges
>Which ones do you like and which ones do you hate?
I like all of them that I've done including weed, lsd, xanax, morphine, mdma, ketamine, cocaine, etc
>Are you an addict or a casual user?
Well I'm not addicted to anything but I have an addictive personality with drugs.
>Do you feel like you're going to become an addict?
I was addicted to morphine before but I kicked it. Twice
>How do you acquire drugs?
Various ways
>What do you love about drugs, what do you hate about drugs?
Love the new insight psychedelics give me, hate the addiction that comes with some drugs (not psychs obviously)
>Do you know someone who too much drugs?
Me. And an ex-friend
>Tell us your stories of when you too much drugs.
I did a lot of Xanax and got was in the back seat of my friend's car and we got pulled over right while we were rolling a blunt. I got detained and searched by the cops. They found my weed vape but I was just so calm from the Xanax I was like that's just my vape officer I use it for tobacco and he didn't confiscate it
>>
i got prescribed adderall and i havent been able to sleep for the last two days

anyone notice a difference between adderall and regular amphetamine? adderall feels really heavy on the shitty side effects. it feels like they prescribe this so you cant possibly abuse it because its like 2:1 in side effects to mental stimulation

last time i was on dextroamp was like a year and a half ago though but it was never like this
>>
>>26930651
I think that generics sometimes have inactive ingredients in them that affect the enzymes involved in metabolizing all that's in adderall, making it feel shittier than it would if it was the brand name.

there some drugs where generic vs brand name doesn't matter, but there are others where the difference between a nice buzz and disappointment is fully dependent on who manufactures and what inactive ingredients are in it has in it
>>
>>26932230

i looked it up after writing that and levoamphetamine doesnt work on the central nervous system that much and releases NE more than dopamine or something like that

it feels like shit though compared to dexedrine. i didnt realize how much better it was, thought they were relatively the same but dexedrine is literally multiple times better for mental stimulation

it could also be because i built up tolerance to normal amp and i need more of that to be stimulated, but i have relatively none to levoamp or something but that might not actually be possible, idk
>>
File: 1389338059551.png (743 KB, 616x587) Image search: [Google]
1389338059551.png
743 KB, 616x587
>>26927765
>How often do you drugs?
I basically do marijuana every day at most, sometimes less. It depends. Psychedelics less often.

>Which ones do you like and which ones do you hate?
I like marijuana, but I think that is easily abused by a lot of people for escapism. The perfect drugs are psychedelics, they give so much and in the end you don't have any craving to keep on using. They are perfect.

>Are you an addict or a casual user?
Very casual, medical marijuana, the only illegal thing I do now are psychedelics but those are so very easy to get online.

>Do you feel like you're going to become an addict?
Definitely not. The psychedelics safeguard against addiction certainly, plus I don't use any physically addictive substances.

>How do you acquire drugs?
Like I said, I am a medical marijuana patient. I have "migraines" and the doctor who I never personally saw gave me a recommendation so I can now join dispensaries and buy from them.

For psychedelics I use tor. It is very safe and effective.

>What do you love about drugs, what do you hate about drugs?
I hate people using them for escapism purposes, that is literally the only reason addiction exists. To be honest, the evidence suggests that the physical withdrawal symptoms of these supposed hard drugs are not as bad as we have been led to believe. In fact most people relapse and start using those drugs again after getting through physical withdrawal. It's pretty clear that the physical withdrawals are not as devastating as pure depression and wanting to escape from your life. That is what gets to you.

I love the mind expanding aspect of drugs.

>Do you know someone who too much drugs?
My sister, she is in rehab now but her real issue is depression. She just uses drugs because she wants to die.

>Tell us your stories of when you too much drugs.
I did a ton of adderall over the course of a week. That was not a good time in my life. I thought I was going to study but I just talked on IRC for a while. just dont
>>
>>26932310
>none to levoamp

Levoamphetamine is a central nervous system stimulant. You need know that there is definitely such thing as cross tolerance.

Most drugs I'm aware of or have used have a cross tolerance.

For example, if Hydrocodone is your DOC, switching to Codeine will require a dose adjustment to match your tolerance level.

Same goes for Benzodiazepines. If you're used to taking 40mg of Valium and all of the sudden get switched to Ativan, you'll(or your doctor) need to peek at the equivalency chart to ensure same level efficacy efficacy.

Obviously, the same applies to amps, d-amps and methamps. As you continue to use a certain drug, downregulation of the receptor sites to which your drug attaches to and acts as an agonist upon happens. To put it in laymen terms. You create more receptor sites, or in other words; you raise your tolerance because now you need more of your DOC to fill all those newly available sites. When upregulation happens, the amount of receptor sites decreases as you go through withdrawal.

What you could be going through is dysphoria due to not getting enough of the drug to cover all of the receptors available. So you kind of feel it, but not enough to actually make you feel good.
>>
>>26933340

it can still have a different binding profile or whatever though

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/32893#section=Top

the description here seems to say that but i cant find any real info besides other people saying that adderall feels like garbage as well.

i never had this bad insomnia or appetite supression when i was taking the same dosage of dexedrine, and simultaneously this isnt nearly as stimulating
>>
>>26928619
Yee, now I'm starting the best parts

-drink some brews
-smoke a bowl
-do whatever I feel like

Post tunes here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmq39rSBi6g
>>
Just took half a milligram of Xanax 20 mins ago with no tolerance whatsoever. What should I expect, boys?
>>
>>26933560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M4dehiftk0
>>
Whenever I've had DXM I've been too busy scratching to focus on shit but Enter the Void would be an interesting experience I imagine
>>
>dealer said he restocked and would hit me up "soon"
>now on day 5 of "soon"

The anticipation is fucking killing me. I wanna smoke weed and chill out with some vidya, but all I can do is drink, shitpost and anxiously wait for a text that probably won't come.
>>
>>26927765
>How often do you drugs?
I medicate myself with edibles almost every night, occasionally drop acid on particularly dreamy days
Which ones do you like and which ones do you hate?
don't really hate any drugs. dissociatives are the weirdest by far. love lsd. marijuana is a trusty friend. nicotine is love/hate, but when I get a good buzz while sober, that's when I fall in love again
Are you an addict or a casual user?
def an addict to nicotine. I stopped smoking and now I vape shitty e-cigs, but I can tell I can't stop since I have really horrible days when I forget an e-cig. other drugs tho I just do because I want to experience a different state of reality
Do you feel like you're going to become an addict?
prob. weed is slowly becoming a dependent part of my life
How do you acquire drugs?
friends
What do you love about drugs, what do you hate about drugs?
love getting high. hate being not high.
Do you know someone who too much drugs?
trip sitted for a friend of mine who wanted to try lsd for the first time, and he freaked the whole time. I tried to calm him down but he just keep freaking out because he couldn't see straight. I told him it wasn't permanent and he wouldn't believe me. he said it was the worst experience of his life
Tell us your stories of when you too much drugs.
I don't remember them lol
>>
Yes
Daily
I like weed, acid, shrooms. Dislike xanax and oxycontin.
Casual but frequent user of weed, used to be addicted to xanax.
No, I'm done with all man-made drugs except acid.
I buy weed from my dealer, usually ask him if he knows any hookups for other drugs if I'm interested in trying something different.
I feel normal when I do them, addictive drugs make me hate myself.
Retard stoner friend in high school flunked because he smoked every day before school senior and junior year.
Friends and I did xanax at a party sophmore year, I was hooked for a solid three months. Another time me and my friends were stoned and one of my friends gave man oxycotin which I took in the middle of a busy street (we lived in an unamed big college town) and I laid on the sidewalk paralyzed for like 20 minutes before they got another guy to pick us all up and get me to his house.
Bong, glass, or paper?
>>
>>26928872
>molly
>it's a drug reference
Had no idea but I should have assumed.

What does it mean specifically?
>>
>>26934569
molly is ecstacy
>>
>>26934569
MDMA

Personally laughing gas is my favourite drug, I also regularly smoke weed and cigs
>>
420chan says not to mix MDMA and DXM, but how bad is it, really?
>>
>>26933627
Relaxation.

The come up can feel like a rush where everything feels floaty and spinny. A lot of people pass out during this phase. Once you get over the come up it's just a smooth ride.

There's not much euphoria associated with benzos for me. I love having a Valium prescription, though. It's a very useful substance when you're anxious, can't sleep or coming down from a stim.

Some people do have more of a taste for benzos than others. There is great potential for addiction. Even a mild benzo addiction carries pretty nasty withdrawals. A severe benzo addiction has the arguably the worst withdrawals known to man.

You should never stop a benzo regiment cold turkey. Unless you've been taking very low doses for relatively short periods of time, your doctor will taper you. Even with tapering, some people find benzo addiction impossible to beat.

Benzos are great tools for acute problems. Long term treatment with benzodiazepines will be avoided by most doctors as it should be. Benzos weren't made for that.
>>
>>26934605
>>26934617
Thanks. Straight edge life can be hard without knowing this stuff.
>>
I use heroin on a daily basis
I really only like downers
addict for sure I have been using daily for a year+
I already am an addict
I buy the drugs from a nigger in Newark NJ
>>
huh didn't realize this was up
>>26934467
advertising my own thread because it's a semi urgent matter
>>
>>26934682
Can be deadly. Will trigger serotonin-syndrome
>>
>>26930651
Only take it in the evening. Try benadryl if you cant sleep (you can only do this 1-3 days in a row or you get tolerance)
>>
>>26930651
>>26934880
Don't* take it in the evening. Only take it when you wake up so it can get out of your system when you are trying to sleep
>>
>tfw only have one 5mg valium and codeine/apap

i wan't to get fucked up mane
>>
>>26935210
how much codeine do you breh?
>>
>>26927765
I do LSD exclusively. About to drop two tabs and hang in my parent's mansion while I watch our dogs (they're on vacation and I can work from anywhere).

Thinking about taking a bubble bath and steam shower, chillling with the puppers, playing trance throughout the house and setting all our screens to trip videos.

Spoop soon fellow stalker.
>>
>>26934830
Oh, well, that sucks. It seems like they would go so well together.
>>
>>26936248
I can buy codeine phosphate OTC where I live. I usually do 300mg
With apap/codeine I take 4 at once (1600 apap / 60mg codeine)
>>
>>26936940
Does it also come along with Caffeine in it? Where are you from?

You probably know this, but CWE.
>>
File: 1456701433050.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456701433050.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
Picked up 250mg of K for the weekend, any of you drugbots have any tips for a first timer?
>>
>>26937037
I feel like I've heard of doses from 35-50 milligrams as lower end ones to start with, but I could be totally wrong.
>>
>>26937026
I'm from France and there is no caffeine in it. It's pretty cool.
CWE is pretty useful.
>>
>>26937026
What do you guys do to your CWE liquids to make them more palatable? I'm probably going to be extracting 13 Percocet's sometime next week.
>>
>>26937037
This is the one thing I haven't done and really want to do.
>>
>>26937079
I don't mind the taste. It's very bitter.
Maybe mix it with syrup?
>>
>>26937066
I'm trying to K-hole just for the experience so I don't mind blowing it all in one go but a starter dose might be a good idea too now that you mention it. Any idea how quick tolerance builds up?
>>
Lover of all things psychedelic or tree. Any brobots in the 307 who want to chill? New to the state. <3
>>
File: 1453276311905.jpg (61 KB, 670x645) Image search: [Google]
1453276311905.jpg
61 KB, 670x645
I want to try LSD and probably MDMA (at different times) but my friends are not really into taking anything. I dont really think its a good idea to take them on my own, so I just keep waiting until something happens.
>>
>>26937206
I think if it's reasonably pure, a quarter gram of ketamine would be way more than you need. But really, just check Erowid, I don't know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>26937315
They're both great. Especially LSD. Candy flipping is also great.

You can do LSD alone no issue. You can't OD and just lie down and listen to tunes if you're worried about freaking out.
>>
>>26937037
If you want to khole do it in one go. Split in in two lines, do one, wait 5min and do the rest. Tolerance rises quickly, if you do some, after it passes you won't really be able to khole with that much.
>>
>>26937364
That's assuming if you have street ketamine that isn't too pure.
>>
>>26937346
I have 2 tabs (they say 125ug) do you think I should do one or two?

Also I heard going outside is better then staying in?
>>
>>26937379
You probably want to take both. My only experience with LSD was shit, but obviously your mileage will vary. But I think 125 mics would be too low to really get where you want to.
>>
>>26937346
Personally I'd recommend doing MDMA alone before I'd recommend LSD alone. MDMA doesn't have any real potential for freaking out, which acid can, even if you're aware you're not in any danger and it's just a trip.
>>
>>26937364
>>26937377
Thanks bros, wish me luck
>>
>>26937419
This is true. MDMA is pretty tame in my opinion. Just makes you feel really good. Wouldn't want to do it around others though because skin feels too good not to touch.

>>26937379
I'm taking 2 tonight. Honestly, as someone who has taken 25 tabs at once, I subscribe to 'less is more' policy. You can definitely have a good time on one, and if you like it you'll still have one left over for another time. If your supply is good, then try up to 10 sometime but honestly most of the fun happens in the low dosage range.
>>
I tried weed, acid, shrooms, 2c-b, 2c-e, etizolam, xanax, amphetamine, 3-FPM, 1P-LSD, MDMA, ketamine, N2O and some NBOMe that I thought was acid.

Currently still have some 2c-e and etizolam. Taking etizolam with 2c-e is great because it allows me to take a shit ton of 2c-e and lets me see some crazy shit without freaking out, but it kind of removes the headspace, which is definitely worth exploring on its own.

One of my favorite drug experiences was definitely LSD+weed+nitrous, that shit is fucking crazy. LSD+2C-B is also amazing. Fapping for hours on speed is the best thing ever.

Used to smoke a lot of weed, but it made me very lazy and unmotivated so stopped smoking like a month ago until I get my shit together. I'm prone to drug abuse when I have the drugs in my hands, but right now I'm doing pretty well with moderation. When I get some money and free time I really want to get some RC psychedelics, the next one I'm gonna try is probably DOC or DOM, then I'm also very interested in GHB. I'd like to combine that with speed as I've heard it makes a very euphoric experience, including a glorious fap session.

Also, I microdose psychedelics few times a week.
>>
>>26933149
What are shrooms like? I always wanted to try them after I graduated from high school, but I'm 21 now and never have.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.