[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help mates I think I'm trapped in a dream.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 56.png (53 KB, 806x926) Image search: [Google]
56.png
53 KB, 806x926
I need your help mates I think I'm trapped in a dream.

>Finally work up the confidence to go on Omegle since it was suggested to me by an anon to see if I'm truly as ugly as I think I am.

>Get told I'm Hot, Cute, etc by many girls

>Get asked for snapchat and other contact info

>Have none

>Is this reality

I've always thought of myself as a 4/10 at best, what is going on?
>>
>>26895673
poor self esteem. I was told I was a 6 or 7 by a girl and i always thought i was at least a 4 or 5. keep your chin up anon.
>>
>>26895722
But then why haven't I had a girlfriend ever in my life? Why are all the attractive memes on here not true when it comes to me? The most attention I get by a girl is being asked a question once or twice during class or something stupid like that. None of the Chads in my school are my friends or show any interest in being my friends. I have literally 0 friends actually. wtf?
>>
>>26895821
could be your personality. you sound a little whiny. try taking a step back and focusing on bettering yourself before you go out looking to be friends with people or getting a gf. try the gym or find some new hobbies like an instrument or something else. this is all my experience from what ive done. still no gf but its not as big of a deal as i made it out to be. dont try and make friends with chads either, try people you actually want to hang out with instead, maybe someone you share interests with or you may meet some with new hobbies.
>>
>>26896081
How would they know I'm whiny if I never talk? 99% of my time spent in uni is silent. And none of my conversations are with girls.
>>
>>26895673
HOLY SHIT SAME, i average 7-9 on omegle but thought i was ugly as fuck anon this is insane, it makes me happy
>>
>>26895673
the only girls that browse omegle are <=18
>>
>>26896169
How do you get rated on omegle?
>>
>>26896170
Definetly saw a lot of young girls, but a lot of older girls that were clearly college aged seem to be really attracted to me. A group of staceys that were all in a bedroom were calling me cute and hot and shit. The first thing they collectively said was "ooh he cute". This was legit one of the best moments in my life, how sad is that?
>>
>>26896104
Just make an effort to talk to the girls or whatever then. Just strike up a conversation and ask for their number to study or some bullshit. Chances are they won't sleep with you, but at least you talked to them. Even if they don't give it to you, you can say you tried. It gets easier talking to people after a while. It also gives you a little experience talking to girls, you'll get better at it.
>>
>tfw never been complimented in my life
>>
>>26896267
I don't think I can do that. Honestly I'd be far too nervous. I'm thinking of getting tinder, but I don't have a smartphone so I guess I should get one of those first.
>>
>>26896304
Don't get tinder, they'll see you as an autismo if you can't even talk already. Unless you are actually really good looking. And yea, get a smartphone, you look 10 times more normie.

Just don't let talking to girls make you as nervous, just don't go for the mega-hot ones, try aiming a little lower for now, at least until you get your dick wet. Chances are your just psyching yourself out for failure.
>>
>>26896415
I have no idea how good looking I am.

"Just don't let talking to girls make you as nervous"

....seriously man....
>>
>>26896564
Sorry familia. I know it's on the same level as "just bee urself" but that's the best I got. If it makes you feel any better, I am still intimidated by hotter girls.
>>
>>26895673
they're mocking you.
>>
>>26896634
I honestly thought they were at first, but it just kept happening. I was on it for a couple hours and it just kept happening. Unless it's some kind of cruel omegle meme to mock people that way...
>>
>>26896659
bad luck. post face to confirm. if you are good looking then get the fuck of this board lifewaster.
>>
File: uhh.png (335 KB, 484x372) Image search: [Google]
uhh.png
335 KB, 484x372
>>26896692
Alright mate, I'll trust you to tell me the truth.
>>
>>26896730
You look good, clear up acne and lift a bit.
>>
>>26896809
I honestly don't know what to do with my life now. I was resigned to just living a Robot existence.
>>
>>26896730
Well damn son I see why those girls were throwing themselves at you. Clean the acne up and you'll do alot better overall.

Ignore all the bitter virgins trying tell you they were mocking you... most of them think someone saying a legit polite hi is being mocked. the consequences of hiding in their basement all day eating tendies and shitting their diapers during tantrums
>>
>>26896730
Yeah m8 you look pretty good honestly
>>
>>26896730
I'd fuck the shit out of you
>>
>>26896730
I fucking hate you idiots that think you're actually ugly and unappealing somehow when you're proportionate young white men with full heads of hair.
FUCK OFF.
>>
>>26896205
they rate me as they see me, like wtf a 9/10 chad is here fuck off
>>
>>26896991
This hurts anon. I used to tell people to fuck off too, I've been here for more than 3 years now...
>>
>>26896730
Holy shit, the thumbnail makes you look like Elliot Rodger. You look good though. I'd say an 8, could get to an 8.5 or something. You're going to make it.
>>
>>26896925
Don't give up, go to >>>/fit/, read the sticky. You'll be looking even better AND pulling chicks. Just try speaking to someone, even if you don't know them. You just got to put in the effort, too. Don't just wallow.
>>
>>26895821
how many times have you asked a girl on a date anon?
>>
>>26896991
Oh curb your autist tantrum turboshitlord... You're just showing everyone you're a bitter butthurt virgin that blames others for your ugly deformed fuckface looks
>>
>>26897109
I've never asked a girl on a date, and I haven't really talked to many girls. I've never been to any parties or socialized in general. I go to class and then straight home most days. Sometimes I just stay at home and don't go to class though..
>>
>>26896991
>white men
You shouldn't be here if you're anything else
>>
>>26897109
>>26897137
Adding to this, I've never had social media after I posted naruto AMV's on my myspace in 2005? and got made fun of for it.
>>
>tfw could have made >>26896730
my bf since he had such low self esteem

>tfw no longer possible now that he knows he's attractive
>>
where did liz go
>>
was kind of in the same situation here. you've lead yourself to believe your lack of action means that you're ugly when it isn't necessarily true. I thought I was ugly or at least unattractive too but turns out it wasn't true at all. just shyness & "introvertedness" really.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.