[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell for the bully meme, /r9k/. >seek out people to bully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: killme.jpg (63 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
63 KB, 640x626
I fell for the bully meme, /r9k/.

>seek out people to bully me on Steam
>enjoy it until I cum, then hate it
>decide I have to try it in real life to see what its really like
>find someone into it on Craigslist
>he's average looking but fit and interesting
>have him over since I live alone
>sit on the couch, drink and chat for awhile about normal stuff
>chat slowly becomes more and more sexual
>he starts making fun of me for certain things
>start getting embarressed and more nervous than I already was
>this only provides more fuel for him
>pit in my stomach as I don't really know what to do besides sit there and answer
>still aroused from the attention
>he makes me stand up and strip naked
cont...
>>
>laughs at my erection
>gets meaner and more personal with his teasing
>I just take it, mostly looking at the floor and stammering answers
>feel like shit but still aroused
>eventually makes me kneel while he undresses
>asks me if I want his cock, I nod
>makes me beg for it
>say something along the lines of "uh, please let me suck it, sir"
>he's not happy with that
>makes me say something way more degrading
>grabs my hair and shoves me onto his cock
>I don't really know how to give blowjobs so I just keep gagging on it
>just constantly gagging and coughing, he's making it worse by not slowing down
>boner is gone at this point
>just want it to be over
>eventually he gets tired of me gagging and jerks off onto my face
>makes me sit there with his cum on me while he washes up
>asks if I enjoyed it before he leaves, think "no" but nod
>take a long shower and immediately go to bed

This was last night. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>26820545
>Wanting to be bullied
>Not wanting to bully other people
There's your problem, OP. Being submissive makes you into human garbage. Be dominant and order girls around or go home an stay virgin.
>>
File: 1444500708016.jpg (59 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1444500708016.jpg
59 KB, 300x297
>>26820561
>"uh, please let me suck it, sir"
>>
>>26820862
I haven't enjoyed the times where I tried to be dominant either.
>>
This arouses me greatly, OP. It's a dream of mine to have a pathetic and passive qt to mistreat.

Please go into detail about the bullying on steam. What do they say to you?
>>
>>26820545
>want to be bullied (not sexually, i just have self-worth issues) while also having some modicum of control over the situation
>don't want to admit to it (i.e. ask someone to bully me) because it makes me look like a degenerate pervert instead of an innocent victim
>not smart or cruel enough to manipulate others into doing it my way while thinking they're in control
i hate myself
>>
>>26821284
Well, it's mostly sexual stuff. I think I get messaged when people want to jerk off. They talk about what they want to do to me, how pathetic I am, call me names, that sort of thing.
>>
What the (original comment)fuck
>>
>>26820561
learn how to suck dick and try again, i guess
>>
>>26820545
>>26820561
seems like you just like verbal degrading and maybe some pushing around but not sexual degradation. just put that on your craigslist ad people will do that
>>
>>26820545
>>26820561
take your gay erp shit elsewhere faggot
>>
>>26821656
stop trying to turn him on you piece of shit
>>
>>26821325
>>26821461
Post steams so I can mistreat you. My heart is beating so fast at the thought of treating you like shit. Literally better than fapping desu
>>
>>26821769
>post my steam and admit i want to be bullied
>when i've specifically said if anyone but me knows that i want it, it's ruined.
i'm going to have to decline
>>
>>26821640
I don't know if what I enjoyed was just the attention and not the degradation part, or if I really was getting aroused by that and was just too nervous to let myself enjoy it.

It's very confusing. I felt terrible last night but was mildly aroused by typing it all out.
>>
>>26820903
my reaction

OP, say more shit like that
if you have a girly voice, use vocaroo
i'd love if someone said "uh, please let me suck it, sir" for me
>>
>>26821769
Right now I'm not sure I want to do that again.

>>26821936
I don't have a girly voice, sorry.
>>
>>26822030
you are truly useless
Do it anyway, you stupid, worthless cunt
>>
>>26822116
Well, I really don't want to sign into Steam. Here is an e-mail: [email protected].
>>
>>26822285
if you ain't gonna voocaroo for me, than at least type some more beta erotic stuff
write me a story where i humiliate and abuse you, just like the writefags do on /tg/
>>
>>26822417
I can make a Voocaroo, I just don't have a girly voice. I'm also not as nervous as I was then, so I don't think it'll be very interesting.
>>
File: 1444503796194.jpg (8 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
1444503796194.jpg
8 KB, 244x207
>>26822489
write story them
If i give you my email, can you send me audios of you being submissive?
>>
How in the hell can people get off by being degraded? How is it possible to get a boner from someone saying something mean to you and most importantly, why do you think that you deserve to life while being such a enormous faggot?
>>
in a few days you will look back to this experience and become extremely aroused. it's all downhill from this point on and you will do more and more degrading stuff. you are already ruined
>>
>>26822606
Because they see sex as degenerate, they get off to degradation because they associate it with please.
>>
>>26822702
*pleasure

gy
>>
>>26822533
I'm not sure how to write you a story. You can e-mail me if you like.

>>26822606
It's a power thing, I think. It feels good to have your fears or weaknesses verbalized by someone else and to accept that in the form of submission.
>>
>>26820545
This story sounds very similiar to what a /b/ro posted, he wanted to lose virginity was into traps and domination, paid a tranny to humiliate him and fuck him in the ass, he cried and didnt like it but was to beta to stop
>>
File: trap.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
>>26822778
I lost that one, would like if someone posted

and qt traps too
>>
>>26822873
I didnt save it sorry senpai, it was a very good story too I just gave the meat and taters of it , I doubt we will ever find it
>>
File: anon gets fucked by a tranny.jpg (444 KB, 1278x1896) Image search: [Google]
anon gets fucked by a tranny.jpg
444 KB, 1278x1896
>>26822896
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=anon+tranny&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu2bWQ2pvLAhXIj5AKHSZzDeIQ_AUICCgC&biw=1280&bih=662&dpr=1.5#imgrc=WSy70YmDGL9ywM%3A

first try
>>
>>26820545
Fuck, I missed one.

In other news
>tfw no hot, athletic gf to rape you
>>
>>26820545
>>26820561
Post some dirty pics you worthless slut, this thread isn't even worth the time without them. Show us all how much you'd want want to be made fun of by exposing yourself and proving you're the real deal. They don't even have to look good, more fun for us if they're not
>>
File: kneel.jpg (20 KB, 677x611) Image search: [Google]
kneel.jpg
20 KB, 677x611
>>26822986
Well, just one is fine I guess.
>>
>>26823142
eww
not even bullying
>>
>>26823142
disgusting, i wanted someone anime or at very least feminine.
i'm out.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.