[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've made it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1456553935957.jpg (44 KB, 391x380) Image search: [Google]
1456553935957.jpg
44 KB, 391x380
Let me tell you a story /r9k/. A story of a woman that changed my life for the better.

>met her on 2016 new years night on omegle under r9k tag
>must have talked for about 6 hours literally, i was drunk too
>at the end i gave her my skype and she added me
>she's told me she fell in love with me from day 1 and kept giving me hints whenever i talked to her that she liked me
>i fell in love with her too from day 1 although i could never show my true feelings to her as i thought someone like her would never like me
>i didn't realise the hints for a couple of days
>i'm literally a piece of shit, i hate myself in every way and don't deserve anything good in life.
>literally was thinking about killing myself on that night but i didn't because of her
>on 05/01/2016 i autistically decided to ask her out
>bearing in mind i'm in the uk and she's in croatia
>her initial response was 'you ask me out after knowing me for 5 days?'
>at that point i thought i fucked it up
>she only said it as a joke, she said fell in love with me and ofcourse she will
>our relationship continues for a while really well
>she always makes me feel better
>always says i look 'cute' although imo i'm ugly as fuck
>she is a legit 10/10 qt, i'd post a pic of her but she browses r9k too and she wouldn't want pics of her being posted
>some more time goes by and i start feeling depressed as fuck
>felt like ending it
>she was the only person in my life who persuaded my not to do it. (everyone else who knew i was going to kill myself didn't care)
>she's stopped me from killing myself twice.
>i've been smoking since i was 12 and she made me stop, haven't smoked for almost 2 weeks now
>i used to be a heavy alcoholic too
>and did lots of benzo's and rc's frequently
>stopped all of that now for her.
>meeting her in 6 months time, she's 18 and doing her finals in school so i don't want to get in the way of school for her

Continued in second post because this is a long story.
>>
>i want to marry her.
>i want to grow old with her and die with her.
>i now actually have the will to live unlike i did before.
>she is my everything and before i met her i was sure love doesn't exist.

But let me tell you anons. love does exist, and you will all make it just as i did. I wish you all a good life, me being the piece of shit i am i know that i dont deserve what i've gotten (i'd go into detail about my childhood and my life and all the bad shit i've done but that would be too long of a story) but if you knew what i knew you would think the same way.

So let me tell you something, never give up. No matter how unlikely it seems you will all find someone you will be happy with.
>>
tl;dr but gg senpai
>>
Oh op here again, tl;dr you'll all make it guys, trust me.
>>
what now?
you'll go to croatia?
>>
>have something like this too
>it ended with her never signing in again

Welp
>>
>known her for a few months
>lives in another country
>I did it guys!!!

I'm sorry to burst your bubble op, but something very similar happened to me last year. I'm a britbong too and she was an American

We hit off pretty fast, and then she suddenly fucked off to the next guy. For the whole year she kept going from one guy to the next online

I'm still bitter about it
>>
>>26797781
What if she's just using your for that visa lol? I'm sure tons of women in Croatia would fake love to get out of that shithole.
>>
>>26797781
>>26797790
OP all I can say is be prepared for her to just vanish off the face of the internet, don't let it fuck you and make you rebound into depression. Hold onto what she's given you and make it your weapon to allow you to cleave a life for yourself.
>>
>>26797937
no famu, in 6 months.

>>26797943
>>26797956
Trust me guys, if it didn't work out for you someone else well come along.

>>26797956
also yeah most women are whores but she really isn't.

>>26797974
you what? you dont need a visa to go to the uk dipshit. both croatia and the uk is part of the eu, also i'm poor af and she knows it.
>>
>>26797781
You know some guy is fucking her irl, right? If you think she doesn't have other guys then you're just a pathetic retard.
>>
>>26797790
well, see it through.
but if it doesn't work, then ask yourself why.
>>
>>26797781
>>she was the only person in my life who persuaded my not to do it. (everyone else who knew i was going to kill myself didn't care)
>>she's stopped me from killing myself twice.
>>i've been smoking since i was 12 and she made me stop, haven't smoked for almost 2 weeks now
>>i used to be a heavy alcoholic too
>>and did lots of benzo's and rc's frequently
>>stopped all of that now for her.

nigga this sounds like bad news. dont ever change yourself for a girl. and dont ever change because a girl tells you to
>>
>>26797781
Can you tell us a bit more about what she's like? Why did you fall in love with her?
>>
>>26797993
i've already better'd myself because of her, the last thing she wants is to leave me.

>>26798007
except that she's a kissless virgin and really bad anxiety who cant talk to guys irl

>>26798043
well, i've never been more sure of anything in my life.

>>26798050
i've changed in a good way,
>implying any of those things were positive
>>
>>26798069
I don't really know mane, maybe because we both have gone through shit in life and we relate on a lot of things, idk really, theres just something about her.
>>
>>26797994
You may be poor but living in the UK is a hell of a lot better than living in Croatia. She's just going to use you to start a new life for herself in the UK.
>>
>>26798096
What's she like, though? What does she like talking about?
>>
>>26798115
she doesn't even want to move to the uk, in fact she wants me to live in croatia.
>>
>>26798131
Enjoy having your organs harvested!
>>
>>26798126
life in general, her school, normies etc.

we talk everyday for atleast 4 hours and neither of us seem to get bored of eachother

>>26798146
yeah ok anon, i'm sure my tar filled lungs are worth a lot of money
>>
File: ragusa.jpg (376 KB, 1120x743) Image search: [Google]
ragusa.jpg
376 KB, 1120x743
>>26798115
>You may be poor but living in the UK is a hell of a lot better than living in Croatia

I've been to Croatia, it's fucking nice on the Dalmatian coast. It's crazy warm, the people are mostly lovely and the food is good.

>>26798146
It's fucking Croatia.
>>
>>26798180
>Shilling your Slavic shithole this hard
>>
>>26798180
this guy knows whats up.

>>26798202
slavic countires are best, they're the only countries with the least sand niggers
>>
Im from croatia, 99% trap, run away while you can
>>
>>26798236
at this point idc famu, even if she was a trap, i'm straight but i'd go faggot for her
>>
>>26797781
>liking 3dpd
kill yourself pleb
>>
>>26798268
aha she's better than any 2D girl trust me.
>>
>>26797993

Best reply in this thread. It's not shitting on your parade but it's also not coddling you with quasi halfhearted comgrats.

If it keeps getting better then good for you. In the event that she fucks your shit up remember what this anon said.
>>
>>26798202
I'm English, faggot. I travelled through Croatia and Montenegro in 2010.
>>
>>26798268
>>26798288
>even making this a debate
dont take notice of those autists, they dont have a right to discuss such things
>>
>>26798289
the chance of her fucking me over is low, and if she does then i've pretty much got nothing to live for and will an hero anyway (on cam too) so don't worry i'm all good famu.
>>
>>26797781
yeah you are happy now you little faggot, wait till she finds someone better and dumps your ass
>>
File: 1445613493181.gif (496 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1445613493181.gif
496 KB, 500x455
>>26798288
>thinking that a real girl can be better than anything
dude my fuckign sides calm down, I'm laughing so hard on your ignorance right now outchh
>>
>>26798385
she's had opportunities to be with men who are better than me in every way but she didn't take them.

>>26798404
not gonna aruge with your autism tbqh
>>
File: 1455317524719.png (151 KB, 455x370) Image search: [Google]
1455317524719.png
151 KB, 455x370
>>26798431
>linking 3dpd
>calling others rational people autists
what the fuck, you are the one who is wrong.
Fucking normies, you anons disgust me but I have also pity for you.
It's a strange feeling
>>
>>26798475
idc if you like 2d but if you're at the point that you literally can't admit thats autistic af there there really is no hope for you.
>>
Anyway guys I'm out, its late rn in britbong and i hope you all make it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.