[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rose/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
rose thread please
>>
hey buds, pedro here

just so those few of you that ask now and then can have some closure, I'd like to tell you that the mariagate is finished

I told her I like her on saturday and asked her if she liked me: she answered that she sees me just as a housemate and nothing more. She complimented my bravery on telling her and she assured me that coexistence in the house wouldn't be affected, so that won't be a problem. There wasn't any drama during the conversation.

So that's it, is over. Better this way, it's one regret I won't have in the future.
>>
File: 1453960328516.jpg (143 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453960328516.jpg
143 KB, 646x1024
>>26678168
Why do you guys keep with the /rose/ threads?, there is no longer up to date pics/videos of her, all of the stuff are from a few years ago.
it's kinda wierd
>>
>>26678168
>it's one regret I won't have in the future.
this is enough of a prize, really is

rose in captcha roflmao, a sign no doubt
>>
>>26678296
this to you, obviously
>>26678425
>>
>>26678168
bmup
also did you noticed the words "desu" and "senpai" are less used?
>>
>>26678296
good for you pedro

regrets are far more tormenting than failure
>>
>>26678296
good one finnaly you can move on , its worse regretting that you had the opportunity but you was to faggit
>>
now lets celebrate with OC maria pics
>>
Rose on suicide watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCBYGsrW6n8
>>
>>26679079
Maybe later i'll give you a last pic, my favorite, maybe not, I'm not sure it's appropriate
>>
>>26679234
don't do it
bad idea
>>
>>26679359
Yeah, agreed, you're right

Sorry guys, you'll have to get over her same as I
>>
>>26679454
dont listen to him he is a terrorist

post the last pic. let it end here, now. lets put her behind us.

you know we will never stop asking for it if you dont. do you really want to be reminded of her forever?
>>
File: 1352583833748.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1352583833748.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
what happened to eliza
>>
>>26679747
she cucked her bf and quit the internet when some dude od'd because of her
>>
>>26679935

>posted cp
>prompted one of her orbiters to attempt suicide multiple times. may have actually worked.
>nuded leaked

Are you really surprised she's gone? She was even more attention hungry than the average roastie. She shouldn't be missed.
>>
>>26680122
well i didn't even noticed she's gone
>>
>>26680174

I only noticed because the quantity of shitposting here decreased
>>
>>26679747
first i thought it was ashley

more pics plz
>>
>>26678296
>Story, Ol Chap?
>>
>>26679747
is that bloody spoony?
>>
>>26678296
Good for you mate.
[x]
>>
>>26680389
I'm from a peripheral spanish city, and recently I moved to madrid in search for job opportunities; I've been sharing a house with 4 more people since september, one of them a friendly, athletic, beautiful (to me) brunette: I started to develop feelings for her, so after some time I decided to tell her about it, which I did on saturday

and that's it
>>
When was the last time something new of her apeared ? Genuinly curious how long this cult thing has been going on.
>>
>>26679935
is/was her bf that asian chad or somebody else?
>>
>>26680590
>cult
Stalkers. Some are old, some are new. The threads have been around since 2011. Ignore them. Don't give them your attention.
>>
>>26680565
serious question:

have you lost a lot of weight since you moved to madrid?
>>
>>26681282
I have lost some (I know it by the clothing), but not a lot, although I'm not really sure how much, since I haven't weighted myself since a couple years ago

but anyway, I'm on my old six meals, 2.5 liters of water, 1500 kc diet, 1 hr of exercise routine again (which already worked once for me), so results will keep coming

controlling yourself is actually easier when you only buy the things you're gonna eat, in contrast to living with your family, where there're always some unhealthy foods around

also the area of madrid where I'm living has nice outdoors spots to exercise
>>
>>26681679
honestly just sticking to a 2k'ish kcal diet and avoid carbs like sugar and bread you'll lose a lot of weight. exercise is just the cherry on top.
>>
Fuck. I finally got unbanned.

I'm afraid to use my trip cos it might renew it or something.

thanks to whoever reported me for CP. it was greatly appreciated..... fuckface.
>>
File: backandbearded.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
backandbearded.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
as my facial hair grows, my head hair recedes. so is the way of the testosterone.
>>
File: ifvxih.gif (1 MB, 245x243) Image search: [Google]
ifvxih.gif
1 MB, 245x243
emma thread here >>26683731

[kjyyulg]
>>
>>26683129
keep your hair short and gain some muscle and youll be a proper chad m8
>>
>>26683970
I have potential which I shit on daily, with my lack of personal grooming and hygiene. Basically the story of every robot.

I am working out pretty seriously these days. I'm hoping to transform myself somewhat. Skinnyfat to built sorta thing.

I wanna reap those benefits.

Anyone else here workout?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.