[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello wagekek. How did your weekend go? Oh, what's that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1454422821298.jpg (40 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
1454422821298.jpg
40 KB, 300x373
Hello wagekek. How did your weekend go? Oh, what's that? Boss Skekelstein called you in?! Oh nooooo! bwooo bwoo waahhhhhh!!! You couldn't rest during the weekend? Waaaahhhhh!! Waahhh!! I hope your next weekend will be better, wagekek, but not any time soon.
>>
>>26677116
Alright thats fucking it I am so sick of seeing these stupid threads every single fucking day.

Some of us actually have to work just to survive we cant just rely on mommy to make food for us and keep us warm and take care of us
You're honestly pathetic. You're a fucking joke.

Your life is going nowhere kid. You're a fucking parasite. At least I actually make a contribution to society I affect peoples lives on a day to day basis. I can go to sleep with a smile on my face knowing that I, actually made a difference today

Can you say the same you ugly Neet scum? No didnt fucking think so.
>>
>>26677116
You are not obligated to come in during off time and cannot be punished for refusing. That's the law.

Source: labor relations board member.
>>
>>26677293
Uh oh, ragie wagie's spilling spaghetti again!
>>
File: downs.jpg (44 KB, 639x494) Image search: [Google]
downs.jpg
44 KB, 639x494
>>26677293
How downy are you.
Something must have gone wrong during meiosis for you.
You know, a certain chromosome duplicated once too many times.
Number 21 to be exact.
>>
I remember making these all the time last fall when everyone legit hated them.

It looks like Reddit took over the wagecuck threads
>>
>>26677293
fuck i accidentally replied to you
>>
>>26677399
>That's the law.

Sadly for wagecucks the reality is that while they can technically refuse Mr Shekelstein they can't stop him firing them for sexual harassment (he told stacy her hair looked nice) and replacing him with an illegal.
>>
File: 1455313182315s.jpg (2 KB, 66x125) Image search: [Google]
1455313182315s.jpg
2 KB, 66x125
>>26677116
How downy are you.
Something must have gone wrong during meiosis for you.
You know, a certain chromosome duplicated once too many times.
Number 21 to be exact.

original copy pasted reply that i copied from myself faggot
>>
These NEETs are starting to get desperate

your turn
>>
File: 18061Pepe.png (32 KB, 655x650) Image search: [Google]
18061Pepe.png
32 KB, 655x650
>>26677293
Yes goyim tell it how it is, tell him how you financially independent you are and not beholden to your parents.

Also, I'm gonna need you to put in overtime tomorrow. Come in at 6:00 a.m. sharp. Maybe I'll consider a promotion in a decade or two.
>>
>>26677482
Yeah, they can. Wrongful termination is also against the law. And since owners/managers do not have access to LRB backed lawyers, they'd need the company to keep a legal staff on retainer....which is expensive. So they usually don't play like that.
>>
>>26677293
>the ragie
>muh contribution
>I like my work I swear

Typical wage op is trying too hard
>>
>>26677568
>he literally wageslaves to keep other wageslaves slaving
>>
>>26677513
Desperate to get my new computer. Work a little harder will you, wagecuck? By the end of summer I expect I have enough money to buy myself a new computer.
>>
>>26677293
New copypasta? Good job your ragie actually caused something, speaking of jobs don't you have work tomorrow?
>>
>>26677116
>>26677293
most obvious samefagging and falseflagging ever
>>
>>26677675
Don't froget to spend a few hours roaming your local streets for odd loose change to scavenge, stupid wagies are too busy to rush to work and earn more money than you make in a decade in a month to pick up their odd pennies and cents.

Every little helps when you have an ambitious goal in mind like a new gaming computer!
>>
>>26677116
God damn NEETposters are the literal cancer of this site. If the mods just banned NEETposters, Pepe images, and fembot threads this board would be great again. Thought the robot would fix this but obviously the problem is deeper than what we originally thought.
>>
>>26677864

The only thing left would be the depressedfags who have nogf. Actually, I'd be fine with that.
>>
>>26677638
I also forward NEET threads to my congressman, as a warning about what a lack of means testing and such can do to a welfare system.
>>
>wagecucks are happy to be literal property for someone else

modern day slaves
>>
>>26678088
NEETs aren't happy they're depressed ugly and suicidal
>>
>>26678377

Look mum, I posted it again! Maybe they'll believe me this time.
>>
File: mark peep show feel.gif (967 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mark peep show feel.gif
967 KB, 500x281
>>26677116

jokes on you neet I'm on paid vacation all week
>>
>>26678423
>NEET thinks that mentally healthy, working adults live with their parents

Nice projection
>>
Any other NEETs /tendies/ here?

Pic related is how I spent my day
>>
>>26677116
People who make these threads should have to post their bank accounts, where they live and what they look like. Yeah we work, but we have fun shit. You sit on 4Chan longer then we work. Who's the pathetic one?

Inb4 hurt wagie. Nope I'm not mad. You just try to turn people saying facts into being mad. Post timestamp pictures of yourself if you're so much better
>>
>>26678581
>mentally healthy working adult
>posts on r9gay
Pick one and ONLY one.
>>
>>26677116
cuck
this is just me making a test to see if the word filter was reinstated
i think it was, but i also need to make this post origional for two reasons
1 so i can identify it from the horde of others who might also be testing the same thing
and
2 so i don't get r9k'd for 2 seconds
>>
>>26677293
Alright thats fucking it I am so sick of seeing these stupid replies every single fucking day.

Some of us don't have to work just to survive we just rely on mommy to make food for us and keep us warm and take care of us
You're honestly pathetic. You're a fucking joke.

Your life is going nowhere kid. You're a fucking parasite. At least I actually enjoy myself, I enjoy my life on a day to day basis. I can go to sleep with a smile on my face knowing that I, can go to sleep whenever I want.

Can you say the same you ugly wagie scum? No didnt fucking think so.
>>
At least I'm not autistic.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26677116
This is also my hope.
>>
>>26677293
Obvious samefagging
>>
I ask this every time this thread comes up: what are your plans 20 years from now? Do you see yourself sitting around on a computer doing nothing else until you're 80?
>>
>>26680573
Who the hell wants to live to 80? We'll obviously be dead by then.
>>
>>26677116
>implying i work the same day every week
Each week i work on different days fag. Anyways ,i've had this day, saturday and friday off. They called me in for saturday but i told them no.
Kill yourself
>>
>>26677116
>Hello wagekek
Hi anon:)

>How did your weekend go?
Not too bad. I was sick the whole weekend but still managed to help my friend get an old project car running. How about yours?

>Boss Skekelstein called you in?!
I actually called out Friday because I was feeling that bad that morning.

>You couldn't rest during the weekend?
Nah, still got solid sleep. Nyquil does quick work when you have a cold lol.

> I hope your next weekend will be better
Thanks man, you too! I'm starting to rebuild an engine and I should be able to get the cam bearings in next weekend, maybe main bearings and the crank too.

>but not any time soon
Lol what? The weekend comes every week anon. 3 more days of classes and 3 nights of work, then I'm off.

But what about you? What have you been up to? Any projects or hobbies besides that Thundertale game?
>>
>>26680573
don't worry the government will always be there for us to leech off of
>>
File: 1455758657917.jpg (109 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1455758657917.jpg
109 KB, 1157x772
>>26680777
>responding line by line as if he isn't assblasted
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.