[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is better for the modern Aryan Alpha male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Which is better for the modern Aryan Alpha male?
>>
Getting a job you enjoy
>>
>>26675134
>jobs
>enjoy

If said jobs were enjoyable they wouldn't be jobs. People would pay to do them, not be paid to do them. The closest thing I had to an enjoyable job was a 13.00 dollar an hour lifeguarding job.

It was a condo pool that was empty mostly so I just watched movies on my iPhone and posted bait on /pol/. However those jobs are relatively rare and I only got the job because I was willing to work 5 days and week and not go anywhere over the summer.
>>
>>26675178
I enjoy my job famalam. I can work from home and I only go to the office on fridays
>>
File: keku.jpg (41 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
keku.jpg
41 KB, 650x488
>>26675092
Being born in a rich family that allows you to have a vacation house to throw parties, a yatch etc.
Mixing both the neet and alpha lifestyle
>>
>>26675228
LMS lifestyle or death m8
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 960x960
>>26675092
Browsing this thread from my office NEETs, getting paid and browsing r9k, stay salty ;)
>>
>>26675294
with a face like that, I'm glad you can enjoy the little things
>because that's all you're gonna get
>>
>modern
>aryan

nigga the aryans were indo-euro mudslimes that established an empire in northern india thousands of years b.c. wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>26675371

Incorrect, I have a job that satisfies my interests and hobbies

I'm a psychotherapist
>>
>>26675431
>>26675371

NEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH 5150
>>
>>26675294

Bernie Sander's son?
>>
>>26675499
:3

No, just another Ashkenazi Jew like him
>>
>>26675294
JUST

orugunul
>>
>develop a game, which only consists of square blocks and crafting shit with obsolete graphics
>sell the company for 857 billion
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.