[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't r9k more greentext stories threads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: productTemplate.jpg (7 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
productTemplate.jpg
7 KB, 450x450
Why doesn't r9k more greentext stories threads?
>>
because no one replies to anyone anymore

its one of the reasons why 4chan back in the day was so much better

now people just b8 for (you)'s, its pathetic
>>
https://youtu.be/9RClPuIASJ4
>>
because we have no stories to tell
be the change you wish to see in the world and shit OP, why don't you write a greentext story?

I'll give it a shot:
>be me
>got blackout drunk last night
>stumble around while having pretend conversations with my ex
>realize that I felt strong around my ex so from now on I'm always going to pretend like I'm around him because it motivates me to not be a pussy
>go to sleep
>have a dream where I'm a zerg drone
>wake up
>I am on top of a pizza, there is cheese and sauce all over my hoodie
>take off hoodie, walk around the house without a shirt for the first time in a long time, feels good man
>considering eating the pizza right now
>fin
>>
>>26674918
Oh I forgot an important part
>while drunk I texted someone who used to be my friend asking if they wanted to hang out
>regret it because I know they don't and now that I'm sober I don't really want to either
>hoping she'll just ignore the text because if she doesn't it'll be awkward
>>
>>26674948
Oh gee I'm so forgetful
I forgot another important part
>I must've had a fit of paranoia because I closed all the blinds and replaced one of my curtains with a towel (???)
>it didn't even cover the window all the way so I'm not sure what I was thinking but I think I was bothered by how translucent the curtain is
>>
>>26674948
Yeah your greentext was shit, I read all of it too.
I personally don't read greentext anymore, it either belongs on /b because is obviously fake and not funny for anyone over 12 or its endless complaining and whining
Mostly the reason is tho that so many people keep coming here from Reddit that what was originally part of 4 Chan gets forgotten
>>
File: timeisjust.jpg (353 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
timeisjust.jpg
353 KB, 1100x1100
>>26675068
Oh yeah? Well I think your post is shit too.
What now m8?
>>
>>26674831
Here's mine from a mirin thread on fit
>heading to Sprouts with a sick pump after the gym
>get a basket loaded with chicken breast, veggies and greek yogurt
>spot a qt that usually rings me out
>she's short, perky with a bubbly personality
>6/10 at best wouldn't tell anyone I hit it
>as I walk to her counter her eyes light up
>Heyyy it's mr macho getting healthy food again
>You look really big haha
>Think in my head for you
>say for you out loud
>As she's ringing me out she tells her life story
>her goals and dreams, wtf
>She Finally shuts up and says I hope you're doing good today
>Tell her if she writes her number on the receipt it'll make my day
>She blushes and runs to get a pen
>Ask her when she gets off, I'll swing by then
>she's soaked at this point and tells me 9
>As I walked out I instinctively crumbled the receipt and threw it away
>I realized what I just did and looked back and saw her staring
>manually walked the fuck out
>M-Mirin
Now I drive 30 minutes just to get groceries
>>
>>26675146
I appreciate the effort though anon.
>>
>>26675248
Alpha as fuck my man
>>
>>26675346
Thanks, furrendo.
>>
lads just had a wank light was on thought I was safe because I had a proper fucking grainy window that I can only see changes in light through but now im paranoid as fuck someone has recorded a blurry image furiously pumping behind a window
>>
>>26675802
if someone did, does it really matter?
does anything?

I have a greentext for this situation:
>walking to the grocery store
>habitually peek through peoples windows as I pass by
>look in one window
>see guy peeing into a toilet with his pants all the way down, left the bathroom door open and everything so it was clear as day
>we make eye contact
>wonder if he does this regularly and if I am the first person to witness this as I walk away
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.