[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the story about how my older sister had raped me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: big sister.jpg (117 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
big sister.jpg
117 KB, 945x945
This is the story about how my older sister had raped me and made my life hell for 2 years.

It all started when she turned 16, I was 12 at the time. She was always nice when she was alittle though a little quiet, but it was ok since I was too.
When puperty hit her she would glow red with rage over the littlest things. She was taller than me, thin and she was normal in school. Her grades were just a little above average, she had a lot of friends and even some guys asked her out.

It all went back one day when we got back from school.
>We go inside the house, parents are at work.
>She keeps staring outside the door, she then locks it and turns around to stare at me with this animalistic gaze
>I wonder what was wrong and walk up to her, she gives a push and throws me on the ground, she then gives me 3 hard kicks in the stomach which knock the wind out of me and prevents me from moving.
>She then takes my pants down and proceeds to take away my innocence. I not knowing what sex is, freak out because I didn't know why she was rubbing on me.
>This makes her more angry so she then forces my hands down and stares at me the whole time with this blank gaze
>After 15 minutes and she is done, she gets up and syas If i mention this to anyone she would kill me.
>For the next 2 years she would make my life a living hell, she would make sure I had no friends nad especially no girlfriends.
>When I tried to tell mother and dad they would think I was making things up because I was jealous of her(she was the family jewel to them)
>She would spread rumors about me being gay so girls would laugh at me and not want to date me, She would tell guys that I beat her so they would beat me up.
>When she finally became a senoir in High School she got a boyfriend that she seemed to like, he was a complete tool and a pushover.
>>
>>26658495
>When she turned 18 she married this guy, he was of course happy but my sister never stopped looking at me when they kissed in public.
>On the day of her wedding she would not stop staring me at the table, not even to eat.
>She then talked to my mom about not wanting a baby with this guy, but instead she wanted a ''donation'' from the sperm bank
>My mother told me this because she wanted me to drive my sister there since her husband was at work
>I refused, deleted my facebook and stopped talking to her. My parents keep trying to call me and msg me but I know it's my sister trying to force them to do this.
Now it's 2 years later, I finally got out of community college and off to be a welder, I'm saving neough money to change my name.

In retrospec I'm not sure what truly set her off that one day, what would drive a sibiling to do this monsterous thing. Was it because her father left her originally and it was revenge?
I was hoping I could get help here to figure it out.
>>
>>26658505
Assuming this actually happened, it's not worth figuring out
Forget about them and live your own life
>>
File: 1451788664324.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1451788664324.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>26658495
>>26658505
>coming to /r9k/ for help on this
most people here only think with their dicks, anon.
prepare to get met with the following replies
>LOL FAGG Y DON'T U LIKE GETTING RAPED THO XD
>/SS/ /SS/ MUH DICK MOAR /SS/ /SS/
>OLDER WOMEN LITERALLY CANNOT RAPE CHILDREN BECAUSE [insert bullshit philosophy based on my fetish]
>LIFE IS LITERALLY LIKE ONE OF MY STRAIGHT SHOTA DOUJINS
I pity your innocence
>>
>>26658562
im with you on this, anon.

i think you deserve a
/thread
>>
I think the moral is that you can't trust fatherless children
>>
>>26658505
You should be more appreciative anon, not everybody gets to fuck their sister
>>
My friend was molested by his sister as well and the family also says he's a liar. Ruined any chance of having a relationship with his family. Some people just have twisted desires they can't resist
>>
Is this a yandare sister fantasy?

Lack of affection and never having a sister is making this seem not that bad to me. Not being loved has messed with my perspective I guess.
>>
Post moar wincest
>>
File: 1391913445165.gif (66 KB, 1277x758) Image search: [Google]
1391913445165.gif
66 KB, 1277x758
>>26658752
I'm not sure how people think this is cool. Fantasies seem cool I guess but it's never like that.

When something like this happens to you you cannot stop thinking about what happened.
Everytime I close my eyes I see her monstrous smile or her animal stare she had.
>>
Just accept reality. Women can do whatever they want, from extortion to rape, with far less chances of consequences than men.
>>
>>26658495
You got a psycho for a sister OP, I know your feeling of being manipulated. I too have a crazy sister.
>>
Sucks OP, kind of similar situation with my aunt. Not as bad as sister though, I feel for you.
>>
>>26658948
you MGTOW?
>>
File: 1341058083404.png (242 KB, 372x279) Image search: [Google]
1341058083404.png
242 KB, 372x279
>Mother kept laying in bed with me
>I was 17, I told her it was weird and she kept touching my back with her fingers.
>She would play songs like ''I want to fuck you like an animal'' she would also keep bringing up incest in the bible at church.
I like to think it was the drugs that did that to her. She was a nice woman when she wasn't on them.
>>
>going to school to be a wageslave
Yeah that will show her
>>
>>26658495
Dude Im so sorry to hear this. My babysitter was a crazy stacey that ragdolled my 9yo ass.

Tell us more about your sister.
>>
>>26659059
This is getting too real
>>
>>26659059
Mother-kid incest is fucking gross. I'm sorry, anon.
>>
JUST LIKE MY STRAIGHT SHOTA DOUJINS

WHY DIDN'T YOU IMPREGNATE HER
>>
>>26659161
>crazy stacey that ragdolled my 9yo ass.
what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>26659161
What's there to say? She's a typical Turkish teenage girl.

She's slender,long black hair, she's the whitest one in the family, loved by her classes. She has this strange ability to lock down on anyone's insecurity. She's also very aggressive even with family now. She is really really passive-aggressive with our dad, who isn't her biological dad.
>>
>>26659230
Rag doll physics. Look it up.

>>26659209
It's ok she's in jail now. But I wish she never got on the drugs. It's why I go fucking angry when people talk about legalizing hard drugs like meth and cocaine and prescription ones.
>>
>>26659230
My bussy was violated with a strapon..

>>26659231
Why don't you file charges?
>>
Did she ever try and mutilate your penis or testicles op? Did she like to inflict pain on your genitals in particular?
>>
>>26659231
>Turkish

There's the issue.
>>
>>26659293
She's in another country, besides my family would stick up for her anyway. Since I had depression as a kid it kind of made me look like some kind of loon now in the eyes of our law.
>>
>>26659264
>It's why I go fucking angry when people talk about legalizing hard drugs like meth and cocaine and prescription ones.

Because your mom is totally mentally ill and misuses them no one else can use them? You deserve to be angry. Dear stupid person, may you never have peace of mind, be angry because I think that people can do what they want with their own body. At the very least they should not be arrested and sent to jail for it... You truly deserve the anger though.

- Love,

anon
>>
I swear to god op if you are that Turk who kept posting on /int/ about trying to date you cousin I'm going to flip
>>
File: 1442293924802.gif (1 MB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1442293924802.gif
1 MB, 499x281
>>26659231
>Turkish
Well there's your explanation anon
>>
>>26659366
>btw i'm a filthy junkie and want easier access to muh drugs
Kill yourself degenerate.
>>
How many diddles did you get, op?
>>
>>26659293
>My bussy was violated with a strapon..
That is hot as fuck. I seriously hate this world for giving some people all the luck and happiness.
>>
>>26659513
I'm not even addicted to any drugs. Stay mad bootlicker. No one cares about your fucking degenerate mom and your degenerate family genes which causes you people to have no self control (aka you guys are fucking stupid and you have low average IQ probably).

Read some books retard. This one is a must read for people misinformed by the government:

High Price: A Neuroscientist's Journey of Self-Discovery That Challenges Everything You Know About Drugs and Society

I bet you believe in reefer madness too you fucking moron.
>>
If this is true it means she was molested hardcore herself. She could have any dick, that wasn't what it was about. Sorry OP, but it happens more than you think. Usually nobody at 16 can get away with it though, also your parents know trust me, especially your dad, you get what I am saying?
>>
>>26658495

She grew up without her dad. It obviously fucked her up.
>>
Females scare me. The society they grow up in, the social norms, the emotional trauma they can cause, the societal advantage they have, it scares me
>>
File: 1420949639061.png (54 KB, 201x178) Image search: [Google]
1420949639061.png
54 KB, 201x178
>>26659598
>My drug addiction isn't real, it's a gubbamint conspiracy!
>>
At least put some effort in OP this is one of the lease believable stories I've ever heard
>>
>>26659695
Did you read my post? I am not using any drugs. Fucking retard. Don't breed, we don't need you pedophile drug addicts in the gene pool.
>>
That feel when you will never be raped by a female bully.
Not my sister though, she's rank.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.