[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /tinydick/ here? 4 inches reporting in. >you can work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Ruler.jpg (34 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
Ruler.jpg
34 KB, 600x525
Who /tinydick/ here?

4 inches reporting in.

>you can work out to get in shape
>you can get a better job to get more money
>you can get cosmetic surgery to fix just about any physical flaw you might have
>there's literally no way to fix a tiny dick.

And if you're 5 inches or bigger you have no excuse to be beta and don't belong on /r9k/
>>
>>26627167
*sigh*

Man, you put too much of your sense of self worth in your cock. I have a small cock, 4 inches, I'm chubby, but not fat, short (5'5") and I gotta tell you I have had some crazy times sexually.

But I pissed away my teens and 20s being pissed off and shitty and spent way too much time not liking myself. I got over it, and there is no magic formula I can tell you, but I fucking love myself and my body now. Since I got my shit together I have been able to have relationships, casual sex, all kinds of kinky shit.

I wish I could help you. I have some stories though that I have shared before:

>incoming
>>
>tfw 6.5 x 5.5

Life is SUFFERING DESUUU
>>
>>26627794
There was one chick who changed my life. I'd had sex with only three different women when I met her. My first time was with someone I never saw again, the 2nd only lasted a month or more, and the 3rd three years. They were all polite except the last one who tried to use it against me emotionally as we were breaking up. Not really going into that one.

She was younger, black, cute and at first I though she was a white girl on the phone. She sounded like one and had a white girls name. We'll call her J. She worked with me, but in another office, and I had to visit from time to time (I was in IT). She was sweet and cute and was ALWAYS very nice. She pursued me but I was incredibly shy, of course, but she didn't give up. She asked me out maybe 3 times before I said yes, because I was retarded.

So we ended up dating. The first time we had sex I was a goddamn mess and she was a sweet as she could be. I never thought I'd see her after that. Still she wanted to go out. We had sex a few more times and she started helping me see what I was doing wrong.

From that point on she taught me how to fuck. She did more for me than any other person in my life really.

to be cont.
>>
>>26627815
>I'd had sex with only three different women when I met her.

Stopped reading there. If you've ever had sex you're a normie and need to getout
>>
>>26627815

She told me later, while we were still going out that she knew I had a small cock because she'd heard from another girl at work, that I had no idea she even talked to. The other girl I had made out with but it didn't go anywhere, obviously.

She had pursued me BECAUSE I had a small cock. She had a tilted cervix and bigger dicks hurt. It was ONE of the reasons she only dated white guys.

We broke up but it wasn't bad and she's still special to me. She got me into some kinky shit, taught me about myself and women, and NEVER acted like a cunt. She's one of the main reasons I got some goddamn confidence in bed and also in public.

Now, I can't say that any of the women I have dated since liked small cocks especially. Mainly, sexual compatibility came down to personality and "kink alignment". In some cases sex was awful, in some, fantastic but mostly it's just in the middle somewhere. Most of that has to do with the attitude of the girl though and that's true no matter how big your dick is.

More than having a small cock, my own lack of confidence, my height, and my weight were far more of a hindrance.

>>26627828
>If you've ever had sex you're a normie and need to getout
stop meme-ing this hard
>>
>>26627167

is 4 inches really that bad? i mean sure, if you were 3 or 3.5 inches, then suicide should be 100%
>>
>>26627852
Not him but you sound like a big faggot.
You wrote two posts of bragging about your sex life so that you could "help" an anon, when all you did was throw in a, "small dick doesn't matter, just be urself and have similar kinks". You sound extremely full of yourself. No one cares about your blog.
>>
>>26627928
I'm not bragging. I am trying to convey a message that cock size isn't every thing.

>You sound extremely full of yourself.
I don't think I am better than anyone else, I like who I am because I don't compare myself to others.

You sound like a shitty angry person. I was like that for a long time. I know that I wouldn't have listened either. It's a defense mechanism.

>>26627922
>is 4 inches really that bad?
No, it isn't

> i mean sure, if you were 3 or 3.5 inches, then suicide should be 100%
That's not true either. You can still get laid and form positive human relationships but not if you think that way all the time.
>>
>>26627167

one of my best friend of over 10 years, hes just about 7 inches maybe a little lower, he has NEVER made his g/f orgasm with just penetration alone in the 5 years hes been with her. penis size doesn't mean shit if you can't even make a girl cum with an above average dick. she can only do it to herself with fingers or an average sized dildo. its just an ego stroke for men, but i could still see how it'd be a problem for a lot of dudes.
>>
>>26627794
How did you manage to "love yourself"?
>>
>>26627852
lol This is ridiculous

This is some jew-tier shit here

>race mixing
>white dudes with small dicks
>cucking

ignore this >>26628372
>>
>>26628372
That's not easy to explain. It was a fucking process.

I realized that my behavior was not because I got how the shitty the world was and others didn't.
It wasn't because I was unafraid to say the shit others wouldn't out of politeness
It wasn't that I was smart and happy people were dumb

It was because I hated myself. It was because I was miserable. It was because I had no idea how to be any other way.

First I had a good examples. Two different people I knew, one a coworker who was a smart, nice confident person, who got along with everyone. Including me. I admired him and wondered why he could tolerate my shit when others couldn't. He just didn't dislike people like I did. But one day he told me "It's a lot of work to be your friend." That shit hurt. We weren't even good friends either.

Later I met a dude who was chill as fuck and smart too and he laughed at all the shitty things I said to other people but he never said anything. He would tell me after I'd said something that he was thinking the same thing. So I started to wonder what was the point in saying all that shit. Because I saw how people reacted to him.

Then one day we were discussing some shitty thing I was thinking and I was on a full rant and talking about verbally destroying someone and he told me I should reign that in because it wasn't healthy and I said "Yeah but without that I'm not me." And he told me, that I could still be me without being shitty.

Then overtime after faking it I started to realize that it was all bullshit. That not giving a fuck was less about being nihilistic and more about realizing that there are no absolutes and you can't change anything. The systems we live in are too big to be changed radically and that I could still be happy IN the system and know how fucked it was at the same time.

From there it was about finding the shit that really made me happy and calm and at peace and embracing that shit.
>>
>>26628569
When I realized that I was good at my job, lived a comfortable life, had little to no responsibility (because I had avoided it) and that the purpose of life is to enjoy it, I knew that I was lucky. There are people who's lives from birth to death are pure fucking misery and it has nothing to do with depression or cock size or anything. It's the fucking world they inhabit. My world is not that bad.

From there I also started to not give a shit what other people though about me. I wanted to be the best me I could be, and sometimes I would fail but if they were shitty to me or just shit human beings then fuck em.

Walking up to a cute girl and saying hello is literally a situation you can't lose. If she's not interested, fine. IF she's shitty well you don't want her in your life anyway, but if she's intrigued then so am I. Let's get a drink or a cup of coffee and find out about each other.

I don't hate women, I don't hate chads, I don't hate anyone anymore. This does not mean I like them either. It just means I want people in my life who make me happy. And I want to be the best person I can be for those people. I don't want them to have to work to love me or like me or stand me. I want to be something positive to them. That's easier to do when you like yourself. But part of this is also not making them work to understand me. I am very honest with people, I tell them the truth 90% of the time because that's the way you find out who's accepting and who is shallow.

I don't know, I am rambling.
>>
>>26628737
Thanks for sharing your perspective, its a little rambly but at least its honest. Cheers anon
>>
>>26627815
>>26627852
this is a repost lmoa
>>
>>26630006
Yes it is. It's mine from another board.
>>
7x5

Every day I think about ending it because of how shit my girth is.
>>
Usually i'm 4.5x5.
When i'm really horny like, i'll rape you in public if you smile at me horny, it'll pump up that extra half inch all around and up.
>>
8 x 6. life is shit because how small i am.
>>
>>26630132
>4.5x5
>girth is bigger than length
I don't think you're measuring correctly
>>
>>26630132
My measurements are yours in reverse, although the girth is more like 4 some days.
>>
Dick size can be everything, I'm 6'1" with wide shoulders slightly less wide hips, basically if I hide my gyno and use pre rehearsed lines I can hide my inner robot for five minutes, doesn't work for real convos, just the greetings and "I like X wow I like Y too it's so cool you like Y" a Chad pulled my pants down when I was younger literally everyone laughed at my dick, 3" erect now (1 inch hidden under fat) back then around 4" and had a small boner which quickly died. Never went to a party again. I was invited as a joke.

Does anyone know if those hydro penis pumps work like the bath mate? Will seriously save money and start working out to get a bigger dick.
>>
>>26628737
Normie reeeeeeee
Just joking tho, thanks for sharing advice anon!
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1280x720
>>26627167
Lil white bois this is your future
>>
File: 5wttBJX.jpg (640 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
5wttBJX.jpg
640 KB, 2560x1920
7x5.7 here

I've had sex with only two girls (I'm 28 now) so it's going to waste anyway
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.