[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh anon, you're such a great emotional boyfriend, and Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: rlrouY1xc1enAVkg5.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
rlrouY1xc1enAVkg5.png
1 MB, 768x1024
Oh anon, you're such a great emotional boyfriend, and Chad is THE BEST sexual boyfriend. I've never been this happy before, don't you agree? I'll see you tomorrow morning, sleep well! I love you!
>>
>>26625350
It saddens me to know that this is an actual thing. I'm a lonely turbonerd, but at least I'm not super beta.
>>
>>26625386
no this is the new normal now, you probably won't be able to get a sexual girlfriend in the future without having a separate emotional girlfriend.

Well chad will be able to of course...
>>
Anyone have any stories? I think I'm becoming the emotional boyfriend and idk how to stop it
>be me
>go get lunch with a girl who I used to work with
>it goes okay, I think its a date
>she has to go do something
>ok whatever bye
>that went horrible I guess but whatever I'll just go back to playing video games
>a week later
>hey want to go see dead pool with me?
>sure
>we go, i pay for the movie
>walking back to her place, laughing a lot
>get to her door
>well, cya Anon

and that was it.
>>
>>26625848
>go out to do something with a friend, exactly like you would if they were a guy
>why isn't she inviting me in for sex?

Uh

If only one of you thinks it's a date, it's not a date.
>>
>>26625881
no no

I know that and can't stop it, thats what my problem is
>>
Nah, I do not play that game bitch.
>>
>>26625975
The trick is to just not acknowledge them as a girl, or treat them any differently in your head.

If they were a guy friend, you could go out to a movie or give advice on school work or something, and it wouldn't be a big deal. Thinking anything else builds it up in your head.
>>
>>26626006
That is what cucks do. HE PAID FOR HER MOVIE AND SHE KNOWS HE LIKES HIM. SHE IS WRONG YOU ARE BEING AN ASS.
>>
>>26626038
No, cucks put her up on a pedestal and still think about her as a sexual person, even if they don't have hopes of ever tapping that.

I can pay for a friend's movie, I'll just expect it to be paid back later. If she can't do that, she's not a good friend. Her being a girl doesn't change any part of the dynamic.
>>
>>26626038
No that's not true she thinks he's being nice. You should make her pay but treat her sexually. Flirt with her touch her more talk about sexy stuff you know the stuff that lets her know she wants to fuck
>>
File: 1455673640268.jpg (14 KB, 581x406) Image search: [Google]
1455673640268.jpg
14 KB, 581x406
Hey, I don't think you should wear booty shorts like that.
your lips are danglin'
>>
Wow it all makes sense now. There have been so many girls who wanted to fuck me all these years, but they'd never stick around and just act annoyed when I wanted an emotional connection.

Was I just the sexual boyfriend?
>>
>>26626139
Yes Chad, that's the issue.
>>
>>26625350
i never was even friendzoned
>>
>>26626139
Nahhh girls always want the sexy guy to stay he just won't. You're prolly the sexy guy who ends up being to bitchy to be emotionally alpha
>>
>>26626087
>No, cucks put her up on a pedestal and still think about her as a sexual person, even if they don't have hopes of ever tapping that.
>>26626090
>No that's not true she thinks he's being nice. You should make her pay but treat her sexually. Flirt with her touch her more talk about sexy stuff you know the stuff that lets her know she wants to fuck

i know my story implied otherwise, but what you are saying is kind of the point. she's the emotional girlfriend. its not my place to sleep with her or make moves on her like that.
>>
>>26626218
You also shouldn't provide for her emotionally unless you're getting something out if it

Again you wouldn't do that for a normal friend, and there's nothing special about her that means you should.
>>
These situations are fucked both ways. The guy wants the grill but he's hiding his intentions because he's scared that... I don't know, admitting that he's attracted to her will scare her off, I guess. So he wants her to make the first move and say something, but if the first case is true, she won't.

And she's totally fucking aware of what's going on, women aren't so oblivious that they literally think all men need to pay for them all the time. She's just being a bitch and using him.

Everyone is a fucking beta these days, I hate it.
>>
>>26625848
If you paid for her, you're a fucking beta.
>>
>>26625350
Personally I would smack a woman if she said that to me. I've never been rejected, so I wouldn't know that feel, I'm not Chad, but come on lads, getting laid isn't that hard, I mean I'm a 5'10 /fit/izen you just have to work hard brobots.
>>
File: 1447007580463.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1447007580463.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
>>26626136
savage af hbt maf
>>
File: 1438553857380.jpg (46 KB, 442x479) Image search: [Google]
1438553857380.jpg
46 KB, 442x479
What the fuck is this "emotional boyfriend" shit? From what I can tell it's just another r9k meme to berate women with. I've never seen a girl say or do this before.
>>
>>26626412
not OP but I first heard about it from a story posted here about some guy who was the emotional boyfriend.

so it could be a meme I guess. But then there was also that video of that girl with two husbands or whatever. And some other things I've seen here.

so... more real than you might think I suppose. Though all cherry picked of course
>>
Is this even a thing? "Emotional boyfriend" just sounds autistic as fuck
>>
>>26626504
Cucks are cucks, what else is new

This stupid meme spam has to die though
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 325x310) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 325x310
>>26625350
Vampire here, extremely hungry for that soft flesh and blood.
>>
>>26626729
Jennie June is her name, vampire sama
>>
File: 1452671579427.png (40 KB, 150x199) Image search: [Google]
1452671579427.png
40 KB, 150x199
>>26625350
does the emotional boyfriend sex?
>>
File: nffudx.jpg (185 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nffudx.jpg
185 KB, 500x375
>>26626856
they sex their own sexual girlfriend, but not their emotional girlfriend

>why don't you have a sexual girlfriend anon, I worry about you. I wouldn't mind
>>
>>26626890
I meant to sat "does the emotional boyfriend get sex?
>>
>>26626974
if they have their own sexual girlfriend, but no they don't get sex from the emotional girlfriend

that would just be weird
>>
>>26625848

Oh fuck. That girl wasn't me but I did see deadpool with a boy I used to work with the other day. He paid for my ticket ahead of time because he got there earlier, and when we left it completely slipped my mind, but I texted him that I could pay him back at school the next day. He refused. I hope you didn't do that, because offering to pay and then regretting it is shitty. If you don't want to pay, don't pay. If she expects you to pay, kick her to the curb.
>>
File: avatar_40914246aadf_512.png (241 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
241 KB, 512x512
>tfw my ex actually proposed something like this to me
>>
Haha I actually knew a girl like this from MOS school. She said she has 3 boyfriends.
>one for physical needs aka sex
>one for emotional needs aka beta
>one who she she started dating

I swear man, fucking whores
>>
>>26625386
It's not a thing.
Only /r9k/ and the mentally ill parts of tumblr think it's a thing.
>>
>>26625350

Eh. Good enough. I'll take it
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.