[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-lov e/news/a43722/problems-o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a43722/problems-only-women-with-lots-of-guy-friends-understand/

You're not an insecure controlling beta male, are you, anon?
>>
Sure honey just le me slurp out that Chad cum out of your pussy tonight <3
>>
File: a low moment.jpg (40 KB, 1077x140) Image search: [Google]
a low moment.jpg
40 KB, 1077x140
>>26620800
>hooking up with an orbiter
>a low moment

wew lad
>>
File: 1455832042666.jpg (5 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1455832042666.jpg
5 KB, 250x231
>>26620800
>1. When you're preeeetty sure one of your guy friends likes you and you don't feel the same way. Please, for the love of god, never confess your feelings and if you do, please, do not do it on my wedding day or some shit, Sam. I seriously cannot handle that right now.

>14. When they talk to you about girls like you're not a girl. If you're reading this, you know what I mean, but it's subtle as hell. It's like you've become so chill with them that you're no longer even a woman and you can tell they don't even see you that way anymore and somehow this bothers the hell out of you.
>>
>>26620800
Of course not.

I'm a patient beta male, waiting for you to fall off the carousel with a thud so I can laugh at you.
>>
Guys. Women are insane attention whores. Take all these articles with a certain grain of salt because everything a woman does is meant to bring her as much attention as possible. Obviously there is truth within them but don't ever take anything a woman says at face value.
>>
>>26620911
This.
>be my beta bitch boy
>never EVER make an advance
>you are dumb if you don't get big bang theory references
>listen to my girl problems
>I take every, I mean EVERY chance to remind people and you that we're not together
>I hang out with you more than with my boyfriend and it's not weird but it's weird to thing that anything can happen between us because "you don't wash your socks :^)"
>don't talk to me like I'm you guy friend

Somwhat was there, and every guy deserves this shit who lets things escalate to this far.
>>
>>26620833
>>26621028
Man...they talk about their guy friends like they're nothing more than glorified pets.

ALMOST hooking up with a guy who is your "friend" is considered a low moment for them??
>>
I had a gf who prefer male friends and has lots of them
She asked for marriage and so we did because the beta male in me was innocent and likes dominant females
7 yrs later we seperated because one of his male friends cucked me
Now I'm back living in my mom's basement, no gf and collecting dank memes
>>
>>26621121
>one of his male friends cucked me
That freudian slip tho
>>
Don't even have to read the article. Most women want to act like whores but treated like a princess at the same time, not shocking in any way. There's plenty of normal girls available.
>>
>>26621121
this

if a girl has or prefers male friends: RUN RUN RUN

big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag big red flag
>>
>5. Going to bars with them and having people assume they're your boyfriend even though he never touches you. And then you have to awkwardly find a way to inject "That guy's not my boyfriend" into your flirting with a cute stranger
I think I might actually kill myself if I ever get cucked this hard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.