[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/! What music do you listen to make yourself feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: BLACK METAL!!!.jpg (32 KB, 278x361) Image search: [Google]
BLACK METAL!!!.jpg
32 KB, 278x361
Hey /r9k/!

What music do you listen to make yourself feel fucking epic!?

Me? Why thank you so much for asking! I really like kicking back and rocking the fuck out to black METAL!

Nothing accentuates the hate I have for normies and modern society in general than listening to my favourite metal bands after a hard day at work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8iosc_zeO8&t=1952s

^ While not strictly BLACK metal, this album gets me so fucking pumped! I just imagine the carcasses of all my enemies rotting before me as my long hair blows in the wind. I'm considering going to a show soon to try and work on my anxiety and for it I'm going to completely suit up, corpsepaint, armbands, black jacket to lot.

What music do you listen to get your anger for normies out /r9k/? And is it as fucking brutal as metal?
>>
File: Bathory Goat.jpg (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Bathory Goat.jpg
39 KB, 250x250
>>26619943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFLj1WFJmMA

Black when I was in highschool, I had printed out a picture of the satanic goat and placed it inside my wallet, it wasn't long before people started accusing me of being a satanist. Even though I don't believe in Satan I still practice lesser and greater magic (Laveyan Satanism) as it helps me actuates my own adopted artistic vision.

(Another amazing album)
>>
File: Chaos Marine.jpg (73 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Marine.jpg
73 KB, 480x480
>>26619943
I got into black metal back when I was around about 13, I am halfcast you see, and grew up with my dad who was very much proud of his African American heritage (not in the you'd hope as you'll about to see), my dad constantly acted like a ghetto shit, shouting rap lyrics throughout the house and talking like a detroit thug, this is precisely because he was one during his teens. My brother (who is unmistakably white) lapped this soft brainwashing up and lives just like my father did.

I however refused to accept such humiliating ways. I had to look to myself for my own artistic outlets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZqaxv1sEOQ
>>
>>26619943
bump bump bump bumpo bumbump bump bump bumpo bumpb bump bump bump bumpo bumpb pb
>>
Is this a real thread or just bait?
>>
File: Please respond Spurdo.jpg (66 KB, 759x551) Image search: [Google]
Please respond Spurdo.jpg
66 KB, 759x551
>>26620132
OOps! Fuck!!! Wrong image!

That's my girlfriends its not mine lol I'm a black metaller not a faggot.

Here's the real image
>>
File: Dopethron e.jpg (64 KB, 572x572) Image search: [Google]
Dopethron e.jpg
64 KB, 572x572
>>26620147
Ofcourse it's real friend! We're brothers on this site!!! United against the normalshits who live while sleeping, ignorant of what the world's really like! Black metal is music of the oppressed and depressed visionary of the 21'st century! If worshiping all that fragile (normal) humans find repulsive isn't in tune with what it means to be a robot then such a thing does not exist!
>>
>>26619943
Come on guys? WHERE MY METAL BROTHERS AT????
>>
I abide by the code of honour and chivalry, so to all those who repeatedly insult me on forums hiding behind their computer screen: I am available at anytime of the day for a fistfight or any type of sword or crossbow duel. I just purchased an automatic pistol crossbow. It's a mix between a gun and a crossbow, it's like a pistol but it fires arrows. I killed a goat with a shot in the stomach at point-blank range by alluring it with grass; the beast died three hours later. I will do the same with you. I know that you like grass, like all sheep do.
>>
>>26620459
Sounds brutal man! In the black metal uprising you'd be a valued member of our cause!!!
>>
>>26620182

FUNERAL PLANET
DEAD BLACK ASTEROID
MAUSOLEUM
THIS WORLD IS A TOMB
>>
>>26620459

Famine please go. No one likes Peste Noir.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.