[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come i don't feel any sympathy for guys who are raped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
File: Male-Rape-042751408870.jpg (101 KB, 822x540) Image search: [Google]
Male-Rape-042751408870.jpg
101 KB, 822x540
How come i don't feel any sympathy for guys who are raped by girls?

I seem to believe for some reason that it should be allowed, that it's their right as women. Also that it's the guys fault for being physically weaker.
>>
most men who get raped by women seem to be passed out when it happens or the chick threatens to cry rape on them if they dont stay still
>>
Charlie woke up to a blank-faced girl straddling him. He had been disrobed, was erect, and as her hips began to shift in short, quick movements, he realized he was inside of her. Frozen with disbelief, Charlie laid still. He faked climaxing, hoping it would prompt her to dismount and leave the room. Eventually she did, but only after he rolled to his side and pretended to sleep.

The next morning Charlie wasn't sure what to think. Had an underclassman he knew only by name really entered his dorm room and had her way with him as he slept? It all seemed so absurd, like the makings of an awkward wet dream. Except Charlie had zero interest in this girl. He had never spoken to her, kissed her or even tried to catch her eye. He felt neither lucky nor flattered, just extremely perturbed.
>>
>>26619511
Do you think they have a right to do that to passed out guys?
>>
I was raped. It wasn't nice. I don't tell people because I'm afraid of this reaction.
>>
>>26619721
I never said i thought it was nice for guys.

It was nice for her though, and that's what matters right?
>>
>>26619606

no, you shouldnt have sex with someone without their consent

unless they post on reddit then they deserve it
>>
>>26619721
Go to the police, you were raped... That's illegal.
>>
File: R-6572250-1422268039-7377.jpeg.jpg (14 KB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
R-6572250-1422268039-7377.jpeg.jpg
14 KB, 196x300
>>26619762
Ulta cuckoo bait u
>>
>>26619721
How did it happen? If you're comfortable talking about it. I'm interested.
>>
How the fuck is that supposed to work? Wouldn't the guy be required to have a boner which implies arousal and therefore consent? And how the fuck can a woman overpower a man? That is theoretically impossible, even "professional" female boxers are weaker than the average male (who is objectively a retarded and weak creature in today's society).

How the fuck can a woman rape a man?
>>
>>26619803
Lots of women get raped and become wet, it's just biology and doesn't mean consent.
>>
>>26619485
Not even male children?
>>
>>26619789
Well how am i wrong?
>>
>>26619803

just suck a guys dick and it will get hard whether hes into it or not and most men know if they fight back against a woman they'll get in legal trouble if she accuses them
>>
>>26619845
Not even male children.

Having that kind of experience as a child will probably help foster cock growth. How big is your penis?
>>
>>26619721
I think it's story time
>>
>>26619803 wtf are you retarded? doesnt take much more than a little bit of wind to make the lil fella up
>>
File: 1396897269506.gif (206 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
1396897269506.gif
206 KB, 525x525
>>26619762
>It was nice for her though, and that's what matters right?
>this impeccable logic

Fucking kill yourself fucking retard
>>
>>26619803

a fat woman could probably overpower me TBQH
>>
>>26619931
Where is the fault in the logic?
>>
Never been raped but have had multiple women grab my groin without my consent while partying. How common is this?
>>
File: 1444553262650.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444553262650.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
>>26620021
>serial killer kills 20 people
>goes on to say "IT WAS NICE FOR ME AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS RIGHT?"

See how retarded that sounds you dumb fucking twat
>>
How do you people fall for such obvious bait? If youre this bored go do something else
>>
>>26619783
>>26619792
>>26619925
Story time. It's a long one. So bear with me.
>>
>>26619792
No I'm fine talking about it, I don't like to but if it can protect you guys it's worth. Basically I was running (was skinny and wanted to get in shape) it was winter and I was running in the woods at night. There's lights out there so it's pretty comfy. You barely see anyone running there anyway.

So I met someone that night, she and running in the opposite direction to me so I wasn't expecting her to do more than pass. She was fairly unfit from the looks of her, rolls you know. So when she passed she turned around and tried to catch up to me. Told me to wait, so I did (because I was normally not concerned with rape). She told me it's more fun to run together and we're half way down the track anyway. I'm not gonna a reject that. That's pretty rude you know. So we started running together. There's a certain turn in the track just on top of a hill. So there's good visibility there if you're just off the path. Which allows you to spot people coming (hadn't thought of it then). So we got up the hill and she asked for a break. I was also pretty worn but I usually don't stop because that's how you get better. But I did out of sympathy I guess. So then we talked for a bit, she complimented my looks and I told her the same (to be polite) so she got more aggressive and started to push up against me and touching my dick. I pushed her back and she got angry, don't remember exactly what she said but it's something like 'why don't you wanna do it? Do you have a girlfriend? Why the fuck were you flirting with me then!?'. And had some seemingly unintentionally external dialogue with herself concerning cheating and 'Martin'.
I just told her I was being polite I don't have a girlfriend but it's cold out here and I got stuff to do at home. She started crying so I felt bad and hugged her and said she shouldn't cry. She's a nice girl and we can meet up later (I had intent to give her a false phone number, she seemed very unstable).

(1/X)
>>
>>26620626
She didn't quite accept that and she pushed me away, I fell into the ditch and hit my neck on something. Felt really painful and I know it could be serious so I was very careful about checking my body before either moved my neck. She came rushing down on top of me and didn't hear me say 'wait', whatever she's gonna do she shouldn't be touching me right then. She pressed her lips against mine (hard to call it kissing when she practically pushes your head against the ground and it's teeth to teeth). She pulled off my pants against my struggles and eventually she hit me in the face with her closed fist. I was very easy to tears then so I teared up. Don't think she noticed. She was stroking me, with my bare ass in the snow and head face really hurting a lot now. I was thinking she'd get over with it quickly. It usually doesn't take that long when I masturbate but this time it took like 3 minutes of stroking to get me moderately hard. She then sucked my dick (scary as fuck because she could be biting at any moment if I did something wrong). Eventually I got hard enough, the feeling of your wet dick against the cold weather is one of the lost vivid things I remember. Her mouth was obviously warm so the contrast between that and freezing was pretty crazy. It was a relief when she put it inside her.
(2/3)
>>
>>26619485
Because generally speaking adult men are physically capable of putting a stop to any attempt at rape from a woman. If you don't feel sympathy for underage boys who are sexually abused by women, however, that is a different question entirely.
>>
>>26619485
If a girl rapes you, you didn'tt get raped, you got laid.
>>
>>26619485
Why do people think you're lucky if you get raped by a woman? If you're not Chad, you were probably raped by some obese cat lady that smells of Piss.
>>
>>26620678
>le "men don't have standards and fuck everything" meme
>>
>>26619485
It's not a woman's right to rape anyone.
Men don't have "male priviledge", we're viewed as disposable and are the scapegoats of society.
>>
>>26620634
But then I realized that were having unprotected sex. Even if he she doesn't have STD's I could impregnate her. Nobody would buy I was raped and I'd be facing alimony on top of a rape sentence in the worst case. In my head that was the case anyway. I think if I had gone to the police the next day they would have accepted my story. But it's not that easy. Anyway I offered to eat her pussy instead and explained my concerns about unprotected sex. I don't quite know why she reacted as she did. I don't think it makes that much sense that she'd get so angry. She punched me in the stomach and told me that she's gonna ride my dick and it's not my choice where and if I come. So that's where you just submit. Your nose bleeding, neck hurting and your ass numb with your fear of criminal charges against you or just alimony. Abortion didn't cross my mind for some reason. Who'd want a rape baby? Anyway she kept going for a while, I could feel the precum coming out eventually and I just started crying. It's just so scary because rape alone isn't something I'd be that scarred by I think. All the violence wasn't that excessive, I've been bullied. But the idea that it'd basically ruin my economic security, what people think of me and future relationships (who wants a man that pays alimony?) was really scarring. She said some things I couldn't hear I just nodded because that's a pretty safe bet. As you might imagine I wasn't even thinking about the sex. Eventually she seemed pleased, and she got up and put my pants on. Threatened me not to tell anyone and ran away. I eventually got up and walked my way home on paths where I didn't think people would see me. Had a shower and cried my self to sleep.

(3/3)+1 have some reflections.
>>
>>26620745
I've thought a lot about how to avoid the situation and u can't really think of anything other than being able to defend yourself (by not being skinny and weak). Not trusting strangers would be something but I can't really be expected to avoid everyone. I do do that though. I think this has really hurt my trust of women. It's not particularly rational, not all women are rapists obviously but it's an emotional response I have. I always watch out for places like the hill I described. Where it's not a far way to go but you're fairly well concealed. Especially in the dark. I don't know what she would do if someone would have come by. She didn't seem to be on the lookout that much.

The main reason I don't like to talk about it is because it forces me to think about it more. I don't think she's been pregnant. I didn't come so I guess the chances are low. It was 5 years ago and I was 17. I should be over it now I feel like but I'm not. It doesn't impact my daily life that much anymore except for the passive mistrust. I used to get rather panicked when alone with girls or when just girls pass me by in traffic but that's gone now.

Excluding that I'm a kv. And I haven't had any relationships. Being afraid/distrustful of girls isn't that attractive wouldn't you know? Not sure I'd cope with it well anyway.
>>
>>26620745

>she put put my pants on

Bro this bitch stole your fucking pants? Why?
>>
>>26620768
Funny. She put them on me. Must have figured out I'd probably have cold burns on my ass by then.
>>
File: 1455635347074.jpg (31 KB, 450x390) Image search: [Google]
1455635347074.jpg
31 KB, 450x390
If I was going to be raped, I'd hope she used lube. I hope I get raped by my accountant or bank teller
>>
>>26620764
Shit man.
Never trust fat ugly girls, I guess.
>>
>>26620793

That's still weird though.

>knock someone down
>punch them in the head
>rape them
>punch them in the stomach
>help them with their pants afterwards
>>
File: 1411181848358.gif (128 KB, 798x568) Image search: [Google]
1411181848358.gif
128 KB, 798x568
>>26620764
>mfw I carry a knife and am perfectly prepared to cut a normie if they have a go

ps you can only get a girl pregnant with your precum from it pushing up sperm cells that are hanging about your urethra from the last time you ejaculated, but if you pissed after the last time you ejaculated (which most guys get the urge to do after cumming anyway) your urethra would be clear so you are most likely safe from child support JUSTing
>>
File: 12546607.jpg (24 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
12546607.jpg
24 KB, 540x540
It would be great to get raped by someone with a friendly face that you had a polite, friendly relationship with in the past
>>
>>26620848
I dunno. She wasn't stable clearly. Hopefully she cried herself to sleep too.
>>26620842
Don't think it's specific like that. But fat girls do have more mass on you, and they need the muscles to move that mass so that's probably how you should profile. Fit girls could be very dangerous obviously. Unfit people could use tazers or other non-lethal weapons. Even a baton would be a huge leg up on most people still. Assuming they're trained.
>>
>>26620901
Sounds like you just want a rape fantasy to occur. I think we need to start making distinctions.
>>
>>26620907
I just kind of doubt that fit and pretty girls would ever feel the need to rape. It's not impossible of course.
>>
>>26620897
Thanks that's reassuring.
>>
>>26620941
True. Some people get off on weird things though.
>>
>>26619783
You do know in most places (UK especially) female rapists don't exist, right?
>>
>>26620975
As in there's no reported incidents or its not illegal?
>>
>>26621095
Not illegal
>>
>>26621133
That's just crazy. Why wouldn't it be illegal?
>>
>tfw you were raped by your hambeast neighbour when you were 12
>tfw you tell your mum and she says not to take advantage of women
>tfw women think that a 12 year old boy can take advantage of an adult

This is why I'm a robot.
>>
File: welcome to britian.jpg (227 KB, 485x812) Image search: [Google]
welcome to britian.jpg
227 KB, 485x812
>>26620975

a weird thing in UK law is the definition of rape is a penis penetrating someone against their will but a woman can still be charged with rape if she's an accessory to said crime, eg she holds the victim down while her boyfriend rapes them
>>
>>26621219
That's like assisted rape imo

>>26621167
Because feminism, no really, what else?
(Oh and the stereotype that all guys are strong, bullshit)
>>
>>26621219
How can a first world country have laws like that. Isn't there complaining going on that legislators are so shitty they can't even make a law that deals with the problem of the crime? It's obviously not about Penis penetration. If I take a steel rod to some guys ass that's most certainly rape. It's sexual and against his will.
>>
File: 1453935424991.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453935424991.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
I think rape in general should be considered on par with assault and battery--you're causing distress and probably physical injury, both of which heal quickly unless you get hysterical about it. But Western society has elevated rape into a life-altering trauma, some even unironically claim it's as bad as murder.

Rape should be like a fine and community service for first offense, jail time for subsequent offenses.
>>
>>26621320
>But Western society has elevated rape into a life-altering trauma

women in non-western cultures just straight up kill themselves when it happens dumbass
>>
>>26621320
It is fairly life altering anon. It's different from normal violence because you're 'doing something' against your will in a different way than getting beat. If you're just getting beat there's nothing you can do. You're getting beat up. If you're getting forced to do things you're gonna have to act it out. I'd say rape is as bad as pissing on someone or feeding them your poop, stripping them naked and trying them up somewhere for a long time. All under the threat of excessive violence of course.

That's what I view as the core of it. Women might have experienced it differently, they're the gatekeepers of sex after all. I don't think I could understand their plights in this. But statutory rape is a bit different. There should be different charges. It belittles the violent rape so much. Feminism doing everything they can to dilute the word doesn't help either.
>>
>>26621319

you would probably get charged with sexual assault/grievous bodily harm anyway

think it is a legal stayover from when homosexuality was illegal and defined as a penis penetrating a man, thats how they did all sex-offenses, so technically lesbianism wasn't illegal
>>
>>26621391
Well you can get multiple charges. I don't see why it's OK just because they get a lesser charge.
But I guess I'm happy brits aren't being abused all the time
>>
File: welcome to britian.jpg (343 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
welcome to britian.jpg
343 KB, 624x810
>>26621484

oh but we are
>>
>>26621498
Tell me me that's exaggerated. The Queen should have executed everyone involved.
>>
>>26621560
Queen is behind it.
>>
>>26621373

[citation needed]

>>26621387

You're not doing anything when getting raped. That's the point--you have no control. I think the reason people elevate rape to this ultimate crime is because it takes away their ability to use sex as a currency. In that sense it's more akin to theft than assault/battery.
>>
>>26621498
>T-they're just practicing their religion.
>>
>>26621608
Perhaps it's hard to get when you haven't experienced it. It felt like you were participating. When you're getting assaulted (or well, bullied in my experience) you just lock yourself inside. It's not the same thing. Not to me.

But should you judge a crime based on experiences of the person or the perception of the people witnessing. If you murder a man's wife and child while he's tied up. Is that worse than just killing them in his absence?
>>
>>26621664

You should judge a crime based on its actual and potential effects in relation to depriving people of rights and liberty.

It could be that having something stolen puts someone into a downward spiral of mental breakdown, but if so are we to now increase the punishment for theft based on that person's perception of harm?

Rape victims used to not have the same reactions they do now. Not that they weren't harmed, or carried the negative feelings with them after the fact, but my assertion is that people react more now due to the influence of society constantly reinforcing that they are broken, harmed forever, etc.
>>
Most men who get raped by women are actually boys getting raped by women and that's fucking wrong. Also mentally ill or retarded patients in living centers - they get fucked by the nasty staff women all the time. I can think of about a million scenarios where I'd feel terrible for a guy who got raped by a woman. Maybe that's because I am a woman and I see more than just cute college chicks and attractive teachers all day.
>>
>>26621608

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/05/middleeast/yazidi-women-suicide-in-isis-captivity/

real reason why sexual violence is so traumatic is sexuality is extremely important to the human psyche as it is something virtually everyone thinks about every day of their life, the primary way of bonding with a mate and the method of producing offspring and so having it used against you is extremely distressing

>>26621806
>Rape victims used to not have the same reactions they do now.

never heard the term cut off the nose to spite the face? it's always been considered horrible, you even got the death penalty for rape as far back as the Sumerian, Aztec and Nesilim cultures

people come out with edgy opinions about it because they think it's about gender dynamics but either sex can get raped by either sex in any setting one person can have control over another
>>
god i just want to get raped by a woman fuck my shit up right in the ass FUCK i hate being alone
>>
>>26621913

Those women were literal slaves with no apparent way out. You can't possibly compare ongoing torture with being raped once.

And feel free to call it edgy, your opinion is obviously less than a dog's shit to me when you try to compare human slavery to rape. BTW ancient cultures also used to have death penalty for all kinds of shit because human life was less meaningful, do you really want to use them as a model? I guess I should have clarified that I was talking about actual modern civilizations, not cut-off-hand-for-stealing-bread shit-tier ones.
>>
>>26621806
I actually do think mugging and B&E are severe crimes that don't get enough punishment. But I live in a police system which emphasises preventing repeat criminals. Which I also think is good so I'm a bit torn. I agree with your assessment of what should determine the magnitude of punishment.
>>
>>26622148

That's fine, increase the punishment for those things. They just shouldn't have this wide margin merely because genitals were touched in one case and not the other.

Generally I think many punishments in Western justice systems are retarded as fuck. Drug offenses are way too high while child neglect / non-sexual abuse are way too low, despite us KNOWING the massive effect that the latter has on society.
>>
>>26622234
>merely genitals were touched.
I consider child abuse to be in a similar category as rape. Hardly anybody abuses a child as much as you'd abuse an adult. Yet I think we agree that because of the negative consequences you should be punished harder for child abuse (at some level, I think you get my point, less force is required for a higher punishment). So if we think about rape as violence (or just the threat there of) and robbing someone of their freedom for 20minutes-1 hour, with some non-damaging penetration. It seems pretty clear to me rape is substantially worse than that description makes it sound.
Similar to how getting spanked isn't that bad, you get over it in a day or two, but spanking a child is terrible.

Maybe you just don't see that people consider their sexuality to be very important. Sacred even.

Of course if you actually mean what you wrote that in one case there was touching and the other there wasn't then yeah. Probably even pointless to acknowledge that.
>>
>>26622514

20 minute to an hour? I don't think that's remotely accurate. More like 3-5 minutes.

I do know that people take their sexuality seriously, and that's the crux of my point--they take it TOO seriously. Like, if something bad happens in their sexual life then they're ruined forever. (This is typically in terms of child sex experiences but adults frame being raped as an adult the same way.)
>>
Claiming men deserve rape is like claiming men deserve circumcision
>you should've been stronger
>it's their right
>you don't have any right to your body
>>
>>26622766
>Why are you crying? You got laid!
>Atleast you got fucked by a chick
>I'd love to be in your position, getting fucked by that chick must've been hot

I've seen it all really
>>
File: 1415232724071.gif (920 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1415232724071.gif
920 KB, 250x250
men can't be raped if they are aroused

>b-but women get wet when they are aroused too!

wrong. women's bodies produce lubrication to make whatever is being inserted go in more easily and not damage the inside, just like when men try to dry tug their penis their body produce precum so they don't chafe it.

an erection requires ZERO stimulation 99% the time to happen and is therefore non-verbal consent.
>>
>>26619485
>not feeling contempt that an act of love has been transformed into one of violence
>not acknowledging the fact that in the eyes of the law it is impossible for a woman to rape a man (because erections)

You sicken me.
>>
>>26622981
>Telling this to someone who thinks it's allowed for woman to rape guys

Are you surprised?
>>
>>26622965
retard robot, you can get an erection even if you're not aroused, even the fucking wind can give my boyfriend a boner but it doesn't mean he is aroused. I'm a girl and I get wet even when I'm not even aroused, it just happens but even when I am aroused sometimes, I can't get wet.

also who says that only penetration rape exists for men? they can get shut inserted in them too, even worse since the anus does not create lubrication.
>>
>>26622965
>physical stimulation doesn't make men hard
>guys are always into it as soon as their dicks are hard
Spoken like someone without one.
>>
>>26620745
Fucking hot as hell I'd love that to happen to me
>>
File: favoritesport.jpg (662 KB, 1704x1200) Image search: [Google]
favoritesport.jpg
662 KB, 1704x1200
>>26620662
>Because generally speaking adult men are physically capable of putting a stop to any attempt at rape from a woman

No, they aren't. "If you stop me I'm gonna accuse you of rape", she can easily say.
>>
File: rape definitions.jpg (362 KB, 1144x757) Image search: [Google]
rape definitions.jpg
362 KB, 1144x757
>>26620941
>I just kind of doubt that fit and pretty girls would ever feel the need to rape. It's not impossible of course.

Because you use the wrong definition.
>>
>>26624162
Realistically, we can stop woman from raping, but it's the fear of being accused of raping said woman (Even though it's the other way round) that makes us not do that, in a way your both right, and the worst part is, we can't fucking stop it
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.