[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Productive Things We Did Today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: comfy-wojak.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
comfy-wojak.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
I read half of a book.
I wanted to work on my writing and put an hour in my beanerese rosetta stone, but this site kept calling my name.
Oh well, hopefully I do better tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1001x823
I practiced drumming for 3 hours today.

Only thing that separates me from the rest of you. 20, live at home, no job, no school, no gf.

But, unlike all you faggots, I at least put some of my time toward developing a useful skill. I actually have a chance.
>>
File: 1417314983660.png (746 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1417314983660.png
746 KB, 1024x768
I just woke up. Dosed some wake-up stims and had two cups of coffee. Now it's time to get shit done. Who knows what I'm gonna do today? There are so many possibilities. I could write a whole book or maybe record a music album.

Did you know Bowie wrote Ziggy Stardust while geeked the hell out for weeks on coke? Then there's Velvet Underground's White Light/White Heat, which is all about meth and was probably wrote on meth too. It's all messy and tweaked out and thrown together and the lyrics are classic stim ramblings. It's a masterpiece imo. There's a certain like... KICK that stim-fueled music has that other music doesn't, y'know? It's brilliant but effortless. Haven't found any recent stim albums. In fact, very little modern music has drug references or has been written on drugs. Maybe some hip hop and R&B does, but that's all talk and no show imo. It doesn't have like... the vibe of being written on drugs, it's way too orthodox. So that's my current project, to record an album influenced by and written on stims.

As for books, I'd like to write one in theory and on stims writing comes very easily to me. Many great writers were on stims too, just like music. But I don't ever sit myself down and write some fiction. I spend so much time writing huge rants on 4chan. I'd like to turn that energy over to something creative, y'know?

But who knows, maybe I'll do nothing today and spend the whole time jerking off and shitposting.
>>
I took a shit that looked like broth and watched Gavin McInnes troll feminists
>>
>>26610375

Went to class
tempo run
cooked burgers
read a bit, will read more soon
>>
>>26610375
I failed at everything that I could do today. Grades, social life, diet, everything.
I tried my best though. That's all that matters, right?
>>
File: annoyed pepe.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
annoyed pepe.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>26610850
>I tried my best though. That's all that matters, right?
This meme again
>>
De-mirrored the video feed on several patrol cars
>>
>>26610698
nice copypasta

niggerhwquihyq987gehry97q35hey0739t5027bnq9pbygr
>>
File: 1407788924193.png (54 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1407788924193.png
54 KB, 225x225
>>26611223
Not a copypasta, I'm just tweaked out and feeling good and the words are flowing. I could talk to anyone about anything right now.
>>
File: 1344301239962.jpg (4 KB, 171x158) Image search: [Google]
1344301239962.jpg
4 KB, 171x158
>did some studying
>did some homework
>applied for a few jobs
>thought about going out for a nice drive
>got extreme anxiety when I realized I have 3 bills due next week, 3 tests, and I forgot to but my bike's battery on the trickle charger
>>
>got up
>made healthy breakfast of steel cut oats cooked in water, added some blueberries
>did a load of dishes
>went on a walk
>got back and did some yoga
>made an enormous soup out of spinach, kale, carrots, broccoli, red bell peppers, garlic, tomatoes and black beans, added some seeds when it cooled off a bit, ate the whole thing
>worked on my album
>read for a couple hours
>did my Japanese I homework
>made salad with walnuts for dinner
>am now snacking on fruit, shitposting on 4chan

Not a bad day
>>
>>26611482

holy shit how fat do you have to be to even have a battery powered bike
>>
>>26611482
>tfw I got DUI and they gave me one free of charge

I actually just use my mom's regular bike though. Have lost 11 pounds
>>
Did some work at uni

Exercised for like 20 minutes, gonna try to do a little more each day.

That's it.
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>26612357
>goes to school
NORMIES!
>>
>>26611977
>>26612090
motorcycle friends. bikes been sitting because winter

>cardio
kek
>>
I had an alright day at work, I had to receive and organize/unpack everything from UPS by myself for the first time with no training on the subject so I didn't do great but whatever

Also got some high scores in rock band 4 and made a nice healthy omelette with spinach and asparagus and stuff
>>
>>26612681
>healthy
>uses eggs

M8.
Props on the other ingredients, just remember to keep it vegan.
>>
>read a couple chapters of a book
>practiced guitar
That's it. I'm gonna try to finish the book now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.