[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is consensual murder not allowed? Why is suicide illegal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: San_Francisco_by_night_skyline.jpg (158 KB, 1004x301) Image search: [Google]
San_Francisco_by_night_skyline.jpg
158 KB, 1004x301
Why is consensual murder not allowed? Why is suicide illegal?

I'm not even living. I'm not even a part of society. If I have 10 thousand dollars in the bank, why can't I take that to somebody who is willing to put me out with opiates or something and we both benefit?

I don't understand this at all. Everybody plays the moralist and says they care about life but they only do if the people they're "protecting" see death as a relief". And then the only solution is to send me to some hospital or therapists and so that I have to pay them and there's no guarantee that I ever get better. Why can't I just use that money to die?

>inb4 "u can already suicide retart"
Yeah, well that's beside the point.
>>
>>26601701
because it would be abusable and as far as the law is concerned it's not worth even one wrongful death.
>>
>>26601701
>Why is consensual murder not allowed?
Very hard to separate actual consensual murders from just murders.

>Why is suicide illegal?
It's not. Not really.

The ways through which you could do it easily are illegal, but that's mostly from two reasons:
1) Governments have a vested interest in keeping you alive, regardless of whether you want to be or not

and

2) People are stupid. If dangerous shit is legal, they'll kill themselves - except by accident. Or kids will do it, again by accident.
>>
Have you tried? Because I think there are definitely people who would go for ODing you for 10 grand.
>>
>>26601736
>>26601749
What if it works the way assisted suicide works now? For disabled people?

I'm sure they or their power of attorney have to sign a bunch of paperwork before they can be killed.

>Governments have a vested interest in keeping you alive, regardless of whether you want to be or not
What if I'm not contributing anything to society?
>>
>>26601812
Oy mate I agree completely I'd personally kill myself if it was legal and I had an easy way of doing it, I'm just telling you how it is.

>What if I'm not contributing anything to society?
And that's where you're wrong. Or rather, looking at it wrong.

Even though you're not contributing to *society*, you're contributing to the *government*.

I assume you gots to eat. Someone is paying for that. And this generates taxes.

Even if you're on welfare, then you're helping the government milk the middle class and get more money.

Literally, just existing and being alive make you useful for the government. Unless you actually was full-on homeless and disgusting, then you'd look bad on statistics. But being at some place where you eat and are not a nuisance, you're good. They don't need to count you as poor, they don't need to count you as unemployed (since you're unemployed for so long they can assume you're not looking for jobs), etc.

You're useful, whether you like it or not.
>>
Why is reasoned murder not legal too.

>taught killing is bad with a gun to our heads
>government may only decide who and who not to kill
>because some high military ranking old fat retard accidentally killed someone we're flung into war on their wrong doing
>but if someone kills your family, friend etc you can't assassinate them yourself

Bullshit senpai.
>>
>>26601990
Killing for revenge is really, really bad.

Killing for self-defense is perfectly legal.

How young are you? You should not be on this website.
>>
>>26602076
>Killing for self-defense is perfectly legal

Only if you convince the fbi you're not insane. See? Even if your house got broken into by 50 niggers you're a "sick murderer" who should've taken the bbc.
>>
The real question is why is assisted suicide illegal?
>>
>>26602233
Why shouldn't people have that freedom?

>>26602160
what is castle doctrine
>>
File: 1454881598456.jpg (170 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
1454881598456.jpg
170 KB, 830x974
because you need to be a good slave and work for your masters
>>
because then no one's going to be around

that would be sad

only me in the world

everyone's either hanging from a lightpost or swimming in their own blood

i don't want to be alone

please don't leave me

i need you
>>
>>26601701
>consensual murder
I don't think you know what words mean.

>I'm not even living
zombie joke goes here I guess
> I'm not even a part of society.
Don't really have a choice in the matter unless you literally are in the middle of nowhere and off the grid hermit style.

>If I have 10 thousand dollars in the bank, why can't I take that to somebody who is willing to put me out with opiates or something and we both benefit?
Why can't you just do it yourself you pussy?

>I don't understand this at all.
You don't understand a great deal of things.

>Why can't I just use that money to die?
Because you are a bitch ass pussy ass faggot ass nigger. I can smell the bitch all the way over here. /stinkmeaner
But really you are a fucking idiot. Just kill yourself. Don't get other people involved in your selfish stupidity.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.