[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men say women are boring when they're the real boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1242x1602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1242x1602
Why do men say women are boring when they're the real boring ones?
>don't want to travel
>don't like doing random shit for fun
>just want to watch tv all day
>they never act excited about anything because they think it's uncool

Women might not be as smart but they are a lot more fun
>>
>>26600687
>don't want to travel
If i had the money i would
what are you talking about, that's not even remotely true
i don't have a tv it's been 6 years now
Not true, i'm excited when i see things that i like.

Shut your fucking whore mouth
>>
>>26600687
I demand you post more cute images
>>
>>26600687
>don't want to travel

Girls want to do all that shit.

ON THE GUYS WALLET.

Of course no guy wants to blow his entire pocket. Are you that stupid?
>>
>don't want to travel
Right, because she only wants the man to pay for everything just so that she can stand on dirt on another place in the world to look at shitty buildings or play in the water.
Guys do more random shit than girls. Girls are predictable. They only care about makeup, drinking, being a whore, and buying shitty clothing from Forever 21. Ooh real fucking fun and random.
Implying women don't do this already with their Netflix binge.
Guys get excited when they see things tthey're interested in, but we're not like girls that scream and jump around like we're a 4 year old that just saw Santa.

>>/soc/ that way Normie.
>>
>>26600687

I'm pretty sure TV demographics skew extremely heavily female.
>>
>>26600687
It's not really a man/woman divide thing it just people tend to get in relationships with boring people.

Maybe good looking people are more likely to be boring or it's just when in a relationship people are just not likely to have the same energy at the same time so they seem boring to eachother.
>>
>>26600687
All that stuff is kind of useless and a waste. Also, men like TV. I have no idea what you're talking about with that one.
>>
>>26600687
men are judged for their every move, they can't do anything without it being called a nerdy loser hobby, so they generally try to keep to themselves and not bother people who obviously aren't interested, least of all women they are trying to woo

apparently bitches just want you to have the usual fashionable edgy interests, tats, the newest dumb haircuts and clothes, the newest music, dude weed lmao, clubbing, drinks, I can imagine that would be fun if you were an accepted part of society, however it can't be everything surely
>>
>>26600687

No, we get exited, we don't scream and flail and carry on like special needs children though.
>>
>>26600687
>don't want to travel
Most guys my self included like travel, but travel is expensive as fuck so most don't do it that often.
Also when women want to travel with men they are romantically interested in they expect the man to pay for everything.
If you mean that bullshit "lolz so random" middle school bullshit then no. But if you mean being spontaneity then many people are into that but it depends more on personality type then gender.
Personality type not gender
Personality type not gender.

It seems you are trying to conflate all men into a single type that you like. Which is dumb.
>>
File: 545453.jpg (52 KB, 378x709) Image search: [Google]
545453.jpg
52 KB, 378x709
>>26600687
>don't want to travel
>because it's expensive and pointless

>*Don't like being beaten up for it by being retarded

>women browse the internet all day and so do men nowadays

>Why should we? The act of doing it is what's important right? We don't want to appear weak aswell why do you fuckers think it's always about fucking status?

Op if this is what's important to you than you don't know shit about why men do things
>>
For me its the complete opposite.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.