[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel calm about the fact they will kill themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1394965845342.jpg (184 KB, 1274x1001) Image search: [Google]
1394965845342.jpg
184 KB, 1274x1001
Anyone else feel calm about the fact they will kill themselves soon? I realized there is no reason not to and I won't be around for the fallout. It makes me happy to know it will all be over soon. No more worrying about the future, etc, just darkness now.
>>
>>26594394
>feel calm about the fact they will kill themselves soon
I'm sort of calmed about it, but I realise I don't 100% want to die. If I did, I'd have already killed myself. I'm waiting on one last thing. Something I've worked so hard for for years. If I get it, I live. If I don't get it, I'll kill myself.

So I'm definitely not calm about shit that's related to my goal, but everything else I am. Someone smashed into my car the other day, really dinged the fuck out of it. Didn't give a fuck. Actually have no problem talking to people now, who cares if I make a dick of myself, I'll be dead soon. Fucked a hooker in the ass a few weeks back because I always wanted to try anal and if I get caught, fuck it, who cares.
>>
File: Bonobo biting sticks.jpg (34 KB, 403x600) Image search: [Google]
Bonobo biting sticks.jpg
34 KB, 403x600
>>26594428
how much did that anal cost?

I feel you, anon. Couple months ago my car had a catastrophic engine failure. Pulled it off the rode and walked home, no fucks given. These things just don't matter in comparison. People in my life wonder how I got to be so confident. A few different people at my college commented on how optimistic and confident I am. One said I was very extroverted.

lol. I have spent the previous 3 years agoraphobic in my parents house. Full on NEET. I'm 30 and haven't made a friend since sunday school class at 5 years old. I know no one likes or talks to me unless they see a use in me and I resent that so much but can't help needing that little bit of attention.

Truth is I just don't care about a lot of things when I know I'm going to kill myself sometime soon.
>>
>>26594838
>how much did that anal cost?
$170

>A few different people at my college commented on how optimistic and confident I am. One said I was very extroverted.
Yeah, that's the best way I'd describe it. The only other time I was like this was when I was about to leave the country and go live overseas (at the time, I thought that was a permanent thing). Would have no problems asking a girl out because, fuck it, I'd be gone in 2 weeks time. The second I moved I was back to my old self.

But now at least I'm back to that confident self again.
>>
>survival instinct always kicks in when you try to do it

every fucking time

have to drive without a seatbelt myself
>>
I've decided that by the time I turn 25 (currently 21) and I'm not happy with my life, then I'm going to kill myself. I'll likely do it in a quick and painless way.
>>
>>26594838
>Truth is I just don't care about a lot of things when I know I'm going to kill myself sometime soon.
I feel the same way, but it's because I know I'm going to die eventually so why give a fuck?
>>
File: tumblr_ncsai6v8te1sx6645o1_400.gif (2 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncsai6v8te1sx6645o1_400.gif
2 MB, 300x264
>>26594394
The only thing keeping me alive currently is following a women's college basketball team. If they don't win the championship this year, I'm done. My favorite player recently got into the starting lineup due to an injury to a starter but now she's back as a reserve. She gets 20 minutes per game though.
>>
If by 2017 i don't get a gf or even a kiss from a female i'm killing myself
>>
>>26594893
Try hanging yourself
>buy a solid rope to hang yourself
>tie hands and legs
>put your favorite music in yiur earphones
>push the chair
>close your eyes and accept your death
>>
>>26596006

Where do I hang myself from? Asking for a friend
>>
>>26596110
If you don't have any strong exposed beams, I recommend getting a hammer, climbing onto a step ladder, and making holes in your ceiling until you find one.
>>
>>26596006
>>tie hands and legs
how the fuck do you tie your own hands and legs?
>>
>>26595630
ill kiss you anon, where you at?
>>
>>26596827
he probably means females without dicks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.