[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigrant feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 4241343342.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
4241343342.png
29 KB, 633x758
I hate being a fucking immigrant. I came to America against my will when I was little. My stupid parents didn't know anything about the culture and couldn't guide me properly in any way. I wish Trump had been president back then to kick my retard asshole parents back to where they came from.

Now I don't fit in anywhere, even if I go back to my home country I would be just as bad off if not worse. I HATE LIFE.
>>
your life is what you make of it despite your circumstances.
>>
>>26589078
Solution? Kill yourself.

Of course this comment is original.
>>
Fucking kill yourself faggot.
My dad did the same shit and now he's making at least 50k a year.
I got two jobs with DACA and they never checked when it expired the first time so i'm fucking good. Making 25k a year right now. Working my way up.
We live together with my gf and sister since we left my stupid cunt mother. So we have a lot of extra money.
OP you need to fuck off and die if youre not even going to try and keep crying like a little bitch.
Even my dumbass sister got a nice job and she's even manager now.
We literally, fucking can do anything. But you're here crying about not fitting in, lmao.
Useless ass beaner.
>>
>>26589078
Quit your fucking whining.

My parents barely spoke English when they came to the US (spicfag here). They came here because it's better to have a shitty life in this country than to have a shitty life in some destitute ass backwards shithole slum of a place.

Maybe your folks came here hoping to give you a better life. Maybe they were running away from poverty, pollution, war, or general shittiness. Maybe they wanted to keep you safe.

So shut up about it, you ungrateful fuck, and get off your ass and make a life for yourself. No one is going to hand you jack shit no matter where you live.
>>
>>26589467
Fuck you you stupid chicano, I am descended from European nobility
>>
>>26589078
You'll always be close to the internet no matter what you do.
>>
>>26589481
>Chicano
I was born in Queretaro you fuck, and my dad's side is pure spanish, no fucking mudbloods except me when he fucked my aztec indian shit mother.
Who gives a shit you dumb fuck.
Get a job.
>>
File: 804.jpg (97 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
97 KB, 646x774
>tfw your cousins are having a better life down there.

One became an engineer and moved to France, the other a high ranking Commander.

They thogth coming here illegally was gona give me a better future...

What future? Not being able to hold a good job? Or got to school, fuck I wasn't even allowed to have a driver's license a few years ago. Why me? Could of had a normal life. I want to start over.
>>
>>26589481
> I am descended from European nobility

Fuck you, I am more white than you will ever be, I am the definition of the sayan race 14/88.
>>
>>26589481
>European nobility
Too bad that doesn't help when you're an /r9k/ tier autist
>>
how the fuck is american culture hard to grasp? just listen to rap, eat tacos, and dress like a faggot
>>
>>26589704
>tfw some one makes reference to some obscure movie, song...
>pretend you know it.

Yea yea, I've heard the Spanish version...
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 322x279
>>26589481
Same
>tfw you're a descendant of european royalty
>its Lithuania
>>
>>26589078
Where did you come from anon? Mexico?
>>
>>26589578
Ay for real.
My entire fucking dad's side is fucking successful.
My grandparents' siblings are all fucking doctors, one's a fisherman i think.
His cousins and all my aunts and little cousins all went to private school. One of them gets to travel all over the world for work. They went to good schools there and shit.
I don't even talk to them though, so whatever. Good for them, they're still blood so im happy.
I'm doing me.
Making my money.
>>
>>26589862
Argentina

(original fucking comment, damn robot)
>>
>>26589899
Seriously, I think I have some valid concerns, it's basically what happened to Elliot and Cho, retard parents from abroad who worked all the time and neglected their kid in a foreign land.
>>
>>26589821
>tfw you're descendant of English serfs
>it's still better than being you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.