[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one chance at life. Oh boy. I feel bad r9k. Lots of fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>one chance at life.

Oh boy. I feel bad r9k. Lots of fucking spaghetti in my life. It basically all happened at one time of my life too.

I'm 25, male and recently just found out how ugly I am. I'm not like exceptionally ugly or anything, in that case this would've been found out probably when I was a child. I'm just plain ugly though. Like less attractive than an average guy.

I've gone through a good number of trials and tribulation since stepping "out of my shell". It's actually true how people just shit on you and basically all the fears you have of being ugly are true. For some reason, every bad negative side effect of being ugly all happened to me in the span of one year. I decided to finally start going out. It was a mistake. But what else was I gonna do.

Can't get a match on tinder to save my life. When I do, it's a troll of course. It feels so bad, when I see the light go on, then I check to see and they already unmatched me. It happens constantly. I'm so embarrassed that I'm this ugly. But that's how it is.

I've posted on /soc/ too, I get 4's or lonely 5's a lot for some reason. It's all angles, lighting and shit with my face. Most of the time I look terrible though. people will call me things like weird creep or they think I'm a virgin even though I dress like a normal guy and my expression is pretty normal. It's the same treatment in my real life.

I was in denial for a long time but it's pretty clear as day now. Hard to accept.

I feel pretty empty and there's nothing left in me. I don't really like myself anymore. I don't feel the same as I did before. I feel sick, like I've been poisoned or cursed.

A lot of weird bad shit has happened and I hate myself for it and everyday is so hard to just sit down and be comfortable in my mind.

I look at myself and see something nobody else does. It hurts me. I want to take control, but the circumstances of life are fucking that up that for me.

I just wanted to be happy. I'll just have to die like this.
>>
>>26570411
Post face . We shall decide if ugly.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder op
>>
>>26570450

Nah I'm ugly bro.

I literally only look good if I tilt my head up slightly and you only see like 3/4 of my face with the profile of my nose and dark lighting. Still my eyes look wonky and not sharp.

I don't have to post it. I've got sunken bug eyes with dark circles because I don't get a fucking sleep. Little bit of acne spots on my cheeks. My eyes are my worst feature btw. If they were more wolf eyed or deep set and a slightly bigger brow ridge with thicker eyebrows, that'd be enough for me to be above average looking, but my small stupid face with weird thin pursed lips and buggy eyes ruin every goddamn picture.

I've got some cheekbones at least but it only makes me look weirder of my other features.

I want plastic surgery or something.
>>
>>26570411
There are very very few people who really look hideously ugly when maxing out their looks (making up for genetics by taking care of themselves: losing weight, dressing well, skincare, haircut, grooming, etc.).
Either post a picture of yourself so we can tell you how to improve yourself or fuck off.

Not even trying to belittle your problems. There's a difference between being repulsive and not being attractive and like I said it's very rare to meet someone repulsive and if it's because those people don't take care of themselves every time. You can get ahead in life while being ugly and I can guarantee you there are people out there uglier than you but more successful and with girlfriends.

Also:
>Can't get a match on tinder to save my life.
That's how it is for 80% of men.

>tl;dr
Your attitude sucks and contributes to people not liking you more than you're willing to admit.
>>
>>26570572

I know dude. My attitude is shite poor. But for some reason, I can't help but be such a... fucking weirdo?

I mean it's like I want to be attractive to the point I can just be lazy and rely on my looks to something to get ahead. I guess I've always wanted to experience that privilege.

Knowing now how weak my genetics are, and basically, how it's fucked up some of the chances I've had to even get laid, really tears me apart.

But I do want to just be a totally different me some day. So much that my mom couldn't recognize me if she saw me on the street.

I have a lot of self-hate, but it's been going on for a long time now.
>>
>>26570512
>I don't have to post it.
Yeah you fucking do.

Are you above 10% bodyfat?
Do you get your haircut by a professional at least once a week?
Do you wear brand clothing and jewelry?
Do you smile a lot?
Have you even tried makeup?

There's a lot more to looks than genetics. I think you underestimate how much effort the average person puts into looking good on webcam pictures and selfies. There's also a reason for the
>women spend ages in the bathroom
meme.
>>
>>26570651

Are you above 10% bodyfat?
I'm not your stereotypical fat neckbeard. I'm that skinny as fuck skellington who needs to eat more. And yeah one more thing, my neck looks retarded because it's so thin.

Do you get your haircut by a professional at least once a week?
I do but I look like a doofus in middle school still.

Do you wear brand clothing and jewelry?
Not jewelry but having dress sense and owning fashionable things is definitely in my list of things to do.

Do you smile a lot?
I do and my god I look horrible. It's either I have a really cute round baby face smile or I look like I'm trying to rape someone.

imagine a creepy indian (dot) smiling. like that. (I'm not indian).

Have you even tried makeup?
I would but not to the point I had to rely on it to look decent or something.
>>
I'm so sick of normalfags saying that you can just choose to be attractive by trying harder. If you still have certain shortcomings by the time you're a fully grown adult, then you've already lost.
>>
>>26570724
Post a picture. You posted it on /soc/ before so what's the big deal.
>>
>>26570748
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Half of the people in the world are "less attractive than an average person."
>>
I'm willing to bet you a million dollars that the reason you're not posting a picture is because you know people here will tell you that you're not as bad looking as you tell yourself you are and that you have no business using your looks as an excuse to sucking at life.
>>
>>26570782

I'm not that bad but you guys would think I'm below average though.
>>
>>26571004

Well not actually. I'm would be embarrassed a bit because of this rant. I don't wanna associate my face with it on here and get memed or something.

But yeah, I've posted it on /soc/ and... when you get a 5/10 from multiple people and some guy rates you the only 4 after rating the whole thread it kinda makes you rethink things a bit.

It's not like I can't take a good picture or some shit. I can and it'll get a few 7/10s but that's just bullshit. I should be able to take any picture and look like a 7/10 guy or have women irl look at me when they ignore me instead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.