[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NONSENSE THREAD!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12
File: 6092666627_5abf92ca5b.jpg (117 KB, 357x413) Image search: [Google]
6092666627_5abf92ca5b.jpg
117 KB, 357x413
go crazy guys
>>
File: 1428012355041.gif (479 KB, 454x303) Image search: [Google]
1428012355041.gif
479 KB, 454x303
the man lives rouind the corner from me goes into to work for the plumbing emergency at 3 with a kettle full of fish guts and throws them into the pond to attract toad eating birds before picking up a hot faccocia and a latte on the way to the dentist that specializes in lodged pastry removal for the third time this week after eating frozen pies again this man never learns I tell you kapish
>>
File: 1455769897184.png (243 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455769897184.png
243 KB, 500x500
>>26568601
I CUMMED
>>
The best of all of them in my head and shoulders and a lot more fun if I was a great way for me and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and shoulders and a lot more fun if I was a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my head is killing it with my head is killing it with my friends are like that you are so cute I can't even see it as an excuse for not having to wait until you have a great day for a few weeks of my favorite part of the year and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all my life and death in my head is killing me right back at you for your birthday and it is not an issue of whether it was not a fan since day of school tomorrow and I'm
>>
women are smart and know what they are doing and what they want in life.
>>
ATTENTION!

pepe is up to one of his most mischievious acts yet. pooping up the entire earth

the foul boweled frog can't be stopped, unless you post "pepe! plug it!" in this thread and get dubs which will reveal his rare form!

trips and he becomes more powerful.
>>
>>26568690
that was totally uncalled for.
origian commnt
>>
>>26568509
There is already an entire board dedicated to this
>>>>/s4s/
>>
File: DINGOLindyontheprowl.jpg (25 KB, 400x329) Image search: [Google]
DINGOLindyontheprowl.jpg
25 KB, 400x329
I absolutely must tell you folks about the absolute time that I absolutely ate a cheeseburger sandwich. It was a day like any other, rainy, but somehow still sweaty enough to work. So I headed on. Eventually passing Mcdonaldman and offerening money for a cheeseburger sandwich. and ya wouldnt believe it but a man with black gloves enticed me into giving it up for a slap on the back. Hell yeah i thought. But it was too late, he had already taken 10 bites (these bites were minuscule, you see, but just enough). Anyhow I headed back to the pasture and thought to myself: "whelp, back to the brimbin". But it wasn't catching on...
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MjIwNjg0MzAz.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MjIwNjg0MzAz.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CXH2pqOtdu
>>
Trust me when I get to see the new version of the best thing to say that you have no idea what I was wondering how much I love you so much better if it wasn't even there yet. But please don't make it a lot of the world to me. I know how much you mean by that and listen, you're being obtuse and irresponsible to my parents and teachers and students and faculty and staff and more. Okay let me just finish by saying that you are absolutely beautiful yet insufferable, follow the instructions to get a new song.
>>
Gasoline rains heavily. A stumbling first step is belief in the interrelatedness of all things. A great silence is omni-present, much like candy. Insignificance stole the goods. Insignificance sat down once more. A great silence makes people shiver. Sevenworm is often pregnant. A sickingly prodigous profile is a storyteller without equal. Whiskey on the table does not make any sense. The body of mind is like a summer breeze. Nothingness sickens me. The light at the end of the tunnel sickens me. A glittering gem shakes beliefs widely held. A stumbling first step says hello. That way was always the second best. The other side is not enough. The body of mind brings both pleasure and pain.
>>
and nothing can stop it but I want to so I always try. Loud noises from the other room make it hard to think and I masturbate too much and my mind is foggy but maybe I'm making progress. Maybe I think, it's all I have left. I'll escape this someday and be happy and alone and safe.
>>
>>26568957
Passion or serendipity sees the sun. A token of gratitude asked you a question? A sound you heard wanted the TRUTH! Everything and more likes to take a walk in the park. A late night stands upon somebody else's legs.

A late night is interdependant on the relatedness of motivation, subcultures, and management.
Trust me on this

PLEASE
>>
>>26568718

pepe! plug it!
>>
>>26569022
*checks em*
>>
Pizza Now! Another NEW crust is topped off with herbs and garlic. The hot and you'll love from the Pesto Crust is topped off with herbs and you'll get a large 1-topping Pesto Crust is topped off with herbs and garlic. The pesto is created from the Pesto is kneaded into our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and baked to golden perfection. The distinctive flavor of pesto is kneaded into our Classic Hand Tossed dough and you'll get a large 1-topping Pesto is kneaded into our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now
>>
>>26569022
Great job asshole now he's in rare form.

Sixty-four slips on a banana peel.

Everything and more says goodbye to the shooter.

A flailing monkey is nothing at all?
>>
INT. ROOM - DAY 3
A little later, Ma, at the kitchen counter, measures out two
small bowls of cereal.
Jack moves round Room touching things: Rug's rusty bloodstain
from his birth; the scarred Table; chairs; faucets, etc.
JACK
Morning lamp, Morning rug, Morning
wardrobe ..
(he looks under the bed)
1 CONTINUED: 1
(MORE)
(CONTINUED)
Morning Eggsnake. It's my birthday.
I'm five.
>>
DRIVIN ON THE HHIIIIIGGGGHHWAAYYYYYYYYYYY

SOA KING UP THE SUUNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
i live life life like i browse 4chan................................................................ i lurk
>>
i like to eat fluffy lumpkins everyday
>>
File: m e m e c l e a n.jpg (235 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
m e m e c l e a n.jpg
235 KB, 680x510
>>26568782
Came here to make this post. Everyone ITT would really enjoy /s4s/, you should all give it a shot
>>
I am incapable of not making sense
I am far too no-nonsense
A double negative, which means that I am just sense
I EMBODY sense
And thusly I cannot participate in this thread
But I already have!
I must be more yes-nonsense than I thought

>>26568782
>>26569186
s4s is for little girls
r9k is for men
>>
>>26569047

sixty four is two to the 6th (sixth) power
it's the number of crayons in a big box (64 pack of crayolas only, you poorfag niglets)
I am the shooter, but not the fucking walrus
reckoning is mine (yours)
kill the body and the head will die

I finally understand, senpai (familia)
>>
File: 327.jpg (78 KB, 540x498) Image search: [Google]
327.jpg
78 KB, 540x498
>>26569236

I forgot ("forget") my picture

I am (YHWH) who is not (human)
>>
File: 1428976792054.png (313 KB, 506x518) Image search: [Google]
1428976792054.png
313 KB, 506x518
>>26569230
i wholeheartedly disagree with that notion
>>
>>26569259
Here's your (Forget)
>>
File: 1447016476063.jpg (21 KB, 269x494) Image search: [Google]
1447016476063.jpg
21 KB, 269x494
>>26569272

I disagree with you is mine and mine alone
but agreeing (agreeance) is that
takes Two players, who are only one
alone
>>
File: 30222222.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
30222222.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>26569324
FUCK

ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Just fuck it, man.
>>
File: hdgoldblum.jpg (65 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hdgoldblum.jpg
65 KB, 960x540
>>26569306

I forgot to forgive you
also, ducks have spiral penises therefore your mother has spiral orifices
>>
>>26569324
stop it with your wise shit wise one I'm one wide width away from wising up once wise guy
>>
File: CbEL7KZVAAA7T4E.jpg (29 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CbEL7KZVAAA7T4E.jpg
29 KB, 600x338
>>26569363
You asked for it.
Me (to my computer): Google... send me naked pictures of his girlfriend
>>
I go to the store just to organize the shelves.
Always the grocery store, they are way more fun and in my opinion more "strictly" laid out so it's easier to work in groups if that's what you want to do. it's just fun and i suppose i'm doing people a tiny little service by doing it and that's cool too. this is literally what i do instead of play video games

my favorite aisle is breakfast, the whole thing with the hot and breakfast cereals and the poptarts and oatmeal. it's the most colorful aisle and it's easy and fun to stack and look at things. second favorite is either the other boxed good heavy aisle where they keep the hamburger helper and stuff or the sauces section with ketchup bbq etc. juice aisle is colorful but usually doesn't need much reorganization and most of the items are really heavy

i don't think any of the employees have noticed i do it semi-regularly, but i do get thanked often when they notice me moving things
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.