[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Chad Real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9
This idea of "chad" gets thrown around a lot here on /r9k/ as some sort of perfect guy that girls fall for.

But the thing is, every person has his or her own insecurities and failings and doubts. Don't you think it's silly to focus so much on competing against a perfect, and imaginary, guy?

And I know that I and a lot of my friends prefer regular guys over the type of jock you guys call "Chad". We prefer guys that make us feel better about ourselves - guys who we feel comfortable around.
>>
Either you live under a rock or you're talking out of your ass
>or just bait
But for convince, I'll entertain this horseshit
Just keep telling yourself you prefer regular guys, and that you'd take the wholesome average Joe over the douchey quarter back. I bet it makes you feel good about yourself, as if you've successfully surprised your biological instinct to fuck the alpha. I bet you believe you've got masculinity figured out, don't you? That its just a "silly" notion that there are Perfect guys who drown in pussy and set impossible standards? Well you haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about
>>
girls cannot help but fall for chad, if he wants her

chad are the men who cannot do wrong by women as they are the fetish which defines masculine traits women select to be successful.

even women who are casually aware that their being is a transitory pleasure for chad, the sublime nature of the experience defies cogent thought. the greatest self good for her always is that chad, and all women are so easily beguiled... affording him every right to ovulation under accepted and never to be regretted conditions, therefor the more degrading the more erotic.
>>
File: Chad.jpg (142 KB, 1078x1071) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
142 KB, 1078x1071
Of COURSE Chad isn't real.

Do you honestly believe that there are guys who live life on genetic God Mode? Guys who don't even have to try to make a lasting impression on people because they're so naturally charismatic and physically appealing? Do you really think there are guys out there who society hands everything to just because they're tall, confident and good looking?

You're ridiculous, Op. Chad is just a myth.
>>
> Tall
> Good looking
-Dull as a rock
-Self confidence issues

Proto-chad here. We exhist, Chad is just another way of saying 'the captain of the football team' and stuff like that.
>>
>>26584739
Chad = 8+/10 face with even just a little confidence. Personality has little to do with it. Girls only care about how good your face looks and if you're tall or not.
>>
>>26584739
Every human has flaws, you idiot. You think that we think that real Chads don't have flaws?

It doesn't matter what's wrong with them, Chad still pulls women.
>>
>>26584739
No, the idea of chad is just a scapegoat to attack in an excuse to avoid handling their own insecurities.

Everyone has flaws, that super fit jock that all the girls loved is likely fucked unless he gets into a professional athletics field, which is stupidly hard. They're also working damn hard to be that good, and heaps have joint issues by the time they're 30.

The model guys are nearly guaranteed to be entirely out of a job within 5 years, their career lifespans are very short. And even they are incredibly attentive and careful about attaining and keeping their insane good looks.

And even the ones who don't struggle with that sort of stuff, the sort of trust fund kids that never work a day in their lives, are good looking and rich, they still struggle with their own personal demons, hence why they spend their whole lives in a hedonistic effort to not have to ever think deeper than "where can I get some more drugs?"
Everyone struggles with their own shit, and nearly everyone who's exceptional has worked damn hard for that. Instead of beating on some ridiculous strawman, people would be a hell of a lot better off focusing on becoming something exceptional, in whatever their interest is.
>>
>>26585205
hello chad. how is your day?
>>
>>26585205
thank you

you put it a lot more eloquently than I did
>>
>>26585205
Forgot to add, an important feature of the whole chad stereotype is how them getting more girls means they're somehow better off.

Getting laid with some random slut at a party isn't enough to give you a satisfying, full life, and it doesn't somehow fix your insecurities or struggles. That same guy could have been abused as a child, or have dying parents, and are just better at projecting a persona that isn't damaged or emotionally struggling with that.

Getting laid isn't the be all end all of life and happiness, nor is loving someone. You can be in love, loved, regularly having sex, and still be completely fucking miserable, and that's not even an uncommon situation to be in.

A relationship that works and is happy should never be anything more than a supplement to an already satisfying, fulfilling life.
>>
>>26585205

Yet they still get tons of sex, love, respect, admiration, etc. and the guys here are doomed to be forever alone. No matter how you try to spin this to make positives seem like negatives to accommodate your just-world belief system where everyone is equal, they are not the same. Their lives are much better due to their genetics and/or upbringing.
>>
>>26584739
Chad is simply a catch-all term for sexy, charismatic men who attract women with ease. Are you questioning the existence of such men?
>>
>>26585205
>handling their own insecurities.

No. Stop pretending that people are equal, and that any perceived weaknesses are imagined. The miserable people on this board are insecure because they really are inferior and incapable of competing.
>>
>>26585315
Here's a Kanye West quote for you:
>Having money isn't everything, not having it is.

Now substitute "money" with "sex." That's how robots and virgins feel. Sex means a lot to men who don't get it.
>>
>>26585323
Yeah, I forgot to address that in my first post, I did here though.
>>26585315
Getting laid or having a chick be in love with you isn't the key to happiness, there's literally millions of incredibly unhappy people in relationships.

And a lot of chads in the sort of high school university system are disliked by as many people that like them. Hell, a lot of the people that act like they're best friends with those chad types constantly bitch about them whenever they get the chance.
>>
>>26584739
Psychopaths and broken women, that's literally it.
>>
The thing is Chad's have beta personalities sometimes.

For some reason /r9k/ has made it sound like every single Chad subscribes to the same r9k red pill alpha dogma such as disrespecting women and having little empathy for people. Which isn't true.

A Chad could be a handsome dude, but he'll probably act like any other average joe. He's just a good looking guy.

While an asshole chad could be ugly as fuck but achieve the same thing because he's alpha as fuck.

I think having two of the same (alpha personality and chad) is rare and that's the kind /r9k/ obsesses about.
>>
>>26585351
And do you really think that if those chads spend 6+ hours a day bitching about society on fucking /r9k/, that they'd be any better off?

Your inferiority comes from a refusal to try, and to consistently attempt to improve at something.

Also, I thought I'd point out that when someone makes a completely logical statement such as
>people have flaws, no matter how much they may seem perfect
You can't just go
>No. Stop pretending, people who look good are perfect and have no weaknesses.

You're just allowing the halo effect to entirely create an image of those chads. They look good, so therefore they must have no flaws at all. Look at people for who they are, not for who you assume they are.

>>26585368
I agree with that entirely actually, that's a great quote.

Sex is only important because of the value that people who aren't able to get it assign to it. People who can don't actually feel any happier than those who don't, they just assign that value to something else (probably money).
>>
>>26585205
Fuck off with this idiotic verbal refuse. Sure, no one has the perfect life but you can't deny the fact that some people are simply born into conditions that make their lives significantly easier than most others.

Relative to most, there are guys out there who don't have to try as hard to make social or romantic connections. Those same guys may over-exaggerate the severity of issues that some people face on a daily basis, and try to equate their "struggles" with that of the common person. But if a Chad had to trade lives with someone like me or your every day robot, I guarantee you he'd appreciate his life a hell of a lot more and want it back.

There are people who inherently possess more value in society because they're taller, or smarter, or more attractive or just plain old rich. Chads exist. You can spew all the meaningless normie platiitudes you want. There are people who are born into this society that will be treated better than others no matter how much effort they put forth in life.
>>
>>26585387

Drop the relativism act and just admit that in 99.9% of cases, a masculine, charismatic womanizer who has lots of friends and girls auditioning to suck his dick has a much better life than an effeminate, socially inept, depressed NEET lifelong virgin who stays inside all day.
You can pretend to believe otherwise, but we all know the truth.
>>
>>26585436
>I think having two of the same (alpha personality and chad) is rare and that's the kind /r9k/ obsesses about.
Not really. When girls talk about how good looking you are and people treat you better than others it fosters a sense of confidence. A lot of the times it becomes arrogance, and douchey "alpha" personalities are born. Good looking people know they're good looking.
>>
>>26585486
True, but I guarantee that the average guy who only gets a new sexual partner once a year or every few years would LOVE to be fucking a new girl every weekend.

There's a certain point where one becomes satisfied with their sex life. For most men in their 20s a new hookup a month or better would be optimal, but only Chads do that well unless you're desperate.
>>
>>26585486
>And do you really think that if those chads spend 6+ hours a day bitching about society on fucking /r9k/, that they'd be any better off?

This is a pointless hypothetical, since they would never do this. They have no reason to do this since they have the body, mind, and circumstances required to succeed.
>>
>>26585494
I agree that you can be born into better situations, I don't see where I denied that? My point was that being good looking and sexually active doesn't make your life happy, you can absolutely be miserable and fucking a new person every day. There's a reason sex addiction is an issue people get treatment for, instead of just the equivalent of reaching nirvana.

But that's an extreme, so I'll try to address what you're saying later on.

You're saying that people inherently have a higher value because of attributes, and that is somewhat true. But not as much as you think, and it's also not proof of why they're happy.

>taller
Really not as important as you'd think. I'm often the tallest guy in any room or shop I go into, yet no-one gives me more attention or value because of that, it's only ever brought up by other guys really.

>smarter
Smarts mean fuck all if you don't do anything with them. And success is absolutely achievable with an average intelligence.
>more attractive
Halo effect is definitely a factor. But pretty much everyone without some serious deformed faces is able to be a 6/10. Take care of your skin, get a haircut that suits you, dress well and you'll be attractive enough it won't ever be an issue for you. Note, 6/10 is above average on my scale.
>just plain old rich
Very few people are born rich, and those are the trust fund kids that nearly always go off the rails on drugs.

Those slightly affluent kids in high school end up fucked over by the time they move out, because they don't have any money at that point. The super rich are a different thing altogether, but I can't say I've ever met someone who's that wealthy.

And that's ignoring your assumption that they have no flaws in their lives, or are just exaggerating them. That's entirely just the halo effect in action. Being good looking doesn't mean anything apart from that you look good, it's no indication of your quality of life.
>>
>>26585700
Dude, fuck off. You're not arguing the point I'm addressing. You can't deny that there are those born with advantages over others. That's essentially what the Chad ideal is. In regards to the specific realm of sex and romance, there are guys who are naturally more favorable/desirable to women than the average man, and it's not because they worked hard on improving themselves.

I don't subscribe to the belief that you can't change or adapt to improve your life, but some guys don't have to because life is coincidentally accommodating to them.
>>
>>26585502
Sure, in 99% of cases your strawman that doesn't really exist outside of people who're incredibly, incredibly rich will have a happier life.

But seriously, I'll argue against an actual person, not someone who has women apparently lining up to suck his dick, because that just really isn't how life works.

>>26585567
Sure, I can agree with that, there is a point where your sexlife is optimal. But something being unoptimal doesn't mean it's going to ruin your life. A sex life is just an aspect of a happy life, you can absolutely go without it.

>>26585675
You do realise that there's no way to argue against what you're saying? You've not given any evidence or logic apart from "They're successful because they are and we aren't because we're not". As if it's somehow impossible for a robot to improve, or a chad to deteriorate.

Go do shit, work hard at consistently improving your life towards where you want it to be. The chad types with the great bodies work hard for them, the ones with the great minds study hard, and circumstance past where you're born, is just a consequence of actions and choices you make.
>>
>>26585779
Sure, as I said, I never denied that some people weren't lucky in certain aspects of their life. I argued that being good looking doesn't mean you're happy, at all.

You can be born with a few great features, and still end up miserable, or massively insecure (which a lot of chads are, they're a hell of a lot less confident when they aren't surrounded by a group of friends).

Also, someone being more successful than you is completely irrelevant to your current situation. However, you're acting like those chads don't work hard to be exceptional. No-one is just great at anything without a lot of practice and hard work.
>>
File: Skinny-Guy-Flexing.jpg (13 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
Skinny-Guy-Flexing.jpg
13 KB, 223x300
>>26585821
>The chad types with the great bodies work hard for them

>Just lift bro... people are all equal; some are only bigger because they lift weights! Bones are a myth and there are no differences in dick size either. Not like it matters anyway!
>>
>>26585205
Thruth is anyone who has a fulfilling life wouldn't bother with this, and that can be attained in many ways, but for basement dwelling robots living on neetbux, the only sense of happiness and fulfillment would come from having a gf and the whole issue here lies on the fact that, should that happen, it could be all taken away by a good looking guy.
>>
>>26585940
You don't put effort into being born good looking.

I know several guys who are good looking without lifting a finger at the gym or doing stupid beauty regimens. I don't understand what you're arguing. Chads exist. There are guys who don't have to work hard to be good with girls, they just are.
>>
>>26584739
Short answer is no. It's a artificial construct that speds use as an excuse for their own failures. "So and so is perfect, therefore I cannot compete with him. That is why no one likes me".
>>
>>26586103

>speds
>acknowledges the reality of mentally retarded people with a disparaging term
>simultaneously pretends that intrinsic, unalterable differences between people are just excuses and that effort is the main determinant in success
You couldn't be any more normalfag if you tried.
>>
>>26585958
Bone structure does factor in, but you can have the absolute best bone structure available, and still have a shit body. Great bodies come from lifting, and exceptional bodies come from roids.

>>26586047
Yeah, sure, some guys look good in their teens without working for it. But they look shit very quickly, the same as everyone else who doesn't look after themselves.

And I can 100% guarantee that any guy with a good body, is working out. Even guys who "just do sports", are working out, their coaches pressure them to lift.

I'm not arguing you can't be above average without working hard, I'm saying that the absolute top echelon, are working damn fucking hard to be there. Bone structure and genetics only get you so far, it's mostly hard work.
>>
>>26586506

Yeah, they need to work out to be their best, but a genetic loser will never look good, no matter how hard he tries.
>>
>>26586821
Nah, I don't agree with that. Even if you're a 4/10 or something (below that is when you get serious deformities, and you should consider surgery), you can easily put another couple points on by getting a good haircut, good body and dressing fashinably.

You might never be a 9 or whatever the goal is without surgery, but you can definitely look above average.
>>
>>26586905

Nope. If you have small, narrow bones, an ugly face, and a small dick, you will never be attractive. You can never have a good body if the intrinsic traits of your body are bad. It's as simple as that.
You can polish a pile of shit, but it's still defined mostly by being a pile of shit, not by being polished.
>>
File: r9k therapist.png (205 KB, 1658x520) Image search: [Google]
r9k therapist.png
205 KB, 1658x520
I thought we'd already dealt with this question.
>>
>>26587146
But that's not true. You can easily add a couple inches onto your shoulder width with lifting, say you had 16" shoulders, you can go up to 18", which is average width, but with a lot more muscle.

Most ugly faces are fat, or have shit skin as well. Lose weight, get more pronounced facial structure, look after your skin and get some sunlight. And you'd be surprised by how important a haircut is to having a good face, it can easily add a couple points on its own.

And dick size doesn't have anything to do with attractiveness. No-one knows how big your dick is until you're already naked in front of them, at which point you're getting laid. And it's easy be good in bed really, even with a below average dick. There's plenty of guys with big dicks that are shit in bed as well, ramming someone in the crotch isn't ever enough.
>>
>>26584739
My older blonde cousin who tried to be a professional model in NYC married a guy named Chad. Holly fuck is he the definition of Chad too. He found her online and got in touch with her. He was one of the guys she dated in High School literally Chad. I guess he got all grown up and was like fuck Ill never get a girl as hot as so and so again and looked her up and now they're married and have a little Stacie.

Once met his nephew all little and into football and told him when he gets to HS hes going to be a Chad then remember his uncle literally is Chad lulz.
>>
>>26587263
>you can go up to 18"

18 inch shoulders are still narrow. The realistic best case scenario for a guy with small bones is to still look small and weak. And how can people get bigger hands, wrists, rib cage, neck, jaw, and bones in general? How can people get taller? How do you suggest getting a better face? How can people develop good social skills when they're autistic and friendless in their late 20s?

>And dick size doesn't have anything to do with attractiveness.
No, it definitely does.
>No-one knows how big your dick is until you're already naked in front of them
Women talk to their friends.
>at which point you're getting laid.
Not always true. And it also doesn't guarantee future lays.
>And it's easy be good in bed really, even with a below average dick.
Nope. It's not even possible to be good in bed with a small dick.
>There's plenty of guys with big dicks that are shit in bed as well, ramming someone in the crotch isn't ever enough.
Big dick may not guarantee the sex is good, but it's a prerequisite. Even average (statistically, but statistics can be deceptive) sized dicks are generally considered to be small.
>>
Chads are simply put genetically superior males. Strong and healthy looking male specimen.
Evolution and sexual selection works for humans as well, no amount of christfag or liberal tears is going to change that.
>>
File: 1453945285872.gif (2 MB, 419x445) Image search: [Google]
1453945285872.gif
2 MB, 419x445
>>26584739
>We prefer guys that make us feel better about ourselves - guys who we feel comfortable around.
>>
>>26587567
18" really isn't narrow, it's perfectly average for an adult male. You're not going to look small and weak with the shoulder width of an average male, but more muscle, don't be ridiculous.

The difference between broad as hell and narrow is only a couple inches, most of the Mr Olympia winners had around 23" shoulders, which is only a 5" difference. You're overestimating how big shoulders get.

>Women talk to their friends

About how big dicks are? Not really, and if you were good in bed, they're not going to go out and say "He had a tiny dick". Usually women would prefer to boast if it comes up at all.

>Not always true.

You're absolutely delusional. Excluding serious deformities, at the point where clothes are off, you're getting laid. They're not going examine your dick size before they fuck you, and they're certainly not going to walk out if it's 4" or something.

>Nope. It's not even possible to be good in bed with a small dick.
>What is oral? What are different positions more suited to small dicks?

Have you actually ever had sex?

>Even average (statistically, but statistics can be deceptive) sized dicks are generally considered to be small.

This is a result of people lying about dick sizes. If every 5" guy says they have a 7 or 8 inch dick, when women are asked if 5" is small, they're obviously going to think it is. I'm around 6.5", and I've had women say my dick was huge, the worst estimate was like 9", which is just insane. They have no idea how big dicks actually are. And it honestly doesn't matter that much, how good sex is, is much more dependent on the mood, foreplay, and all of the other shit that comes before the actual fucking.
>>
File: 1439406079301.jpg (78 KB, 550x490) Image search: [Google]
1439406079301.jpg
78 KB, 550x490
>>26584739
>We prefer guys that make us feel better about ourselves - guys who we feel comfortable around.

And that description applies to no one here.

That's why robots bitch about "Chad": the concept of Chad is just a way from robots to deflect the blame for their failure in life to anyone but themselves.
>>
>>26585323
Yeah genetics and upbringing it's not like your own free will contributed to your situation
>>
>>26586905
I'm a 5'2'' ugly manlet. Fix me you fucking normie piece of shit.
>>
Humans are a social animal.
Social animals have a pecking order, even where it's not useful.
There will always be the haves (Chad) and the have-nots (robots).
That's just the way it is.
>>
>>26584739

>tom cruise

Manlet
>>
>>26587263
>Most ugly faces are fat,
Not me, what do I do?

>And you'd be surprised by how important a haircut is to having a good face
So I guess if you're bald, you're fucked? Doubly so if you're also a manlet, ugly-faced, or any other flaw?
>>
>>26588265
Kind of hard to do when you don't post a pic, pal.

But go see a stylist, get their opinion on haircuts. Make sure you clothes fit, and the colours work well together. Reddit is normally shit, but malefashionadvice has a much, much better guide than anything from /fa/, which is just cringeworthy in fashion.

Try to wear shoes with some sort of heel, as well. Nothing huge, just a formal shoe with a heel would add an inch or so to your height, which would help. Lifting is always good too, even if people are dumb as fuck and say you're compensating, don't roid and you'll be fine.

Just don't act like your height bothers you is probably the best bit of advice. You're very short, but you look worse if you try to show off and prove that you're masculine.

Just remember anon, fucking Danny Devito has a wife. If he can, you absolutely can.
>>
>>26588393
Hard to say without seeing your face, but if you have no way to actually accentuate your good features, things like fashion and lifting (lifting is good for this, because you can have a low bodyfat without looking like an unhealthy skeleton) will also be helpful.

Surgeries obviously the extreme, but most people can look decent without it.

Manlet is much less important in real life than on this place. People here act like 5'8 is a manlet, when in reality it's just 2" below average. Unless you're incredibly short, it's not going to be a real factor.

There's a chart floating around somewhere with the potential partners out of a dating pool of 200 for both males and females of different heights, and above around 5'7 or so were fine, about 60% of the population would date them. It started to drop off at about 5'6 and 6'4, respectively, there were massive drops at that point.
>>
>>26584739

I think there are bound to be people who have it easier than others, waaaay easier perhaps.

I also think they're a lot less common than /r9k/ would have you believe. For most robots, "Chad" is just someone who has something they have never even tried to obtain.

I met a pediatric surgeon once, he was about 6'3", tanned and buff. He had a deep voice but spoke kindly to children. Women spaghettied when he spoke directly to them. That's who I think of when I hear "Chad". Can't hate on Chad, he operated on my little brother. I'm sure he also has high standards himself and isn't taking 80% of the women
>>
File: fitizens.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
fitizens.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>26586905
I beg to differ.

Muscles don't fix your genes.
>>
>>26588777
Well, getting fit certainly doesn't make you uglier. If you have a chance at being 5+/10, why not go for it?
>>
>>26588146
>About how big dicks are? Not really
Yes they do.
>What is oral?
Proof that you can't please her with your dick.
>What are different positions more suited to small dicks?
Evidence that penis size impacts pleasure when you have to start learning special techniques just to perform as well as others.
>>
>>26588809
Because dedicating several hours a day for years just to add 1 point is an exercise in futility?

And even that one point is debatable, honestly. Some of those guys are actually uglier than if they had stayed normal.
>>
>>26588777
How do you fix wide hips? Is suicide the only answer?
>>
>>26588777
Most of these guys are fine, second from the left (and right) would look good with a different haircut and he got rid of the glasses. Top middle is kind of bad lighting, but not extremely ugly, I've seen worse get laid. Top right is fine really, kind of a weak chin, but looks at least average face.

Bottom left is a middle aged guy by the looks of it, second from the left on the bottom is just nerdy looking, once again, different haircut and no glasses would help.

Bottom middle is pulling a stupid face looking at his phone, can't say.

>>26588846
>Yes they do.

Having actually known women, they don't really. And if they do, it's just a contest about who fucked someone with a bigger dick, not comparing recent partners.

>Proof that you can't please her with your dick.
Holy shit, this is delusional. You've never actually had sex, have you? Because oral is pretty fucking vital in having a good sex life, and having good sex in general, no matter how big your dick is.

>Evidence that penis size impacts pleasure when you have to start learning special techniques just to perform as well as others.

Different positions aren't "special techniques". Dudes with big dicks have to avoid some positions so they don't hurt their partners as well.

Also, good job changing your argument from "You can't have good sex with a small dick" to "It's not as easy to have good sex with a small dick". People with average or smaller dicks have good sex regularly, the same as you can have good sex with a loose girl, it's just a matter of different positions and types of sex.
>>
>>26589255
>Because oral is pretty fucking vital in having a good sex life
You're offering it as a saving grace to someone with a small dick, it only highlights the fact that they can't perform.
>"You can't have good sex with a small dick" to "It's not as easy to have good sex with a small dick"
I haven't changed it I just hopped in the argument, I doubt those positions will do any good for a small dick and you certainly don't know because you don't have one, at the very least you've lampshaded that is a sexual deficiency.
I just googled this, I'm sure I could pull up more highlighting that small dicks aren't just a meme deficiency.
>>
>>26584739
i still dont get how Tom Cruise got such a perfect jaw surgery back in the day between Top Gun and M: I , I mean the technology made specifically for that didnt even exist then yet, it was unheard of

is that the power of the scientology?
>>
>>26589255
The issue is, these results took YEARS of dedication and focus at the expense of other things in life. And the best you can say is things like
>not extremely ugly
>kind of a weak chin, but looks at least average face.

Meanwhile, there are people that don't do shit, that are automatically 8+/10.

It's not just unfair, it's hopeless. Us non-Chads have to spend our entire lives trying to prove that we are worthy. And all because we have different genes.

It's almost like a fucking caste system.
>>
Fuck off retards
You do realize that there are people starving to death that couldn't even imagine being in your situation. What they would do to have food not to mention fucking a roof over their head and internet. They would be content with their life just to sit in a room with internet and food everyday.
They look at you the same way you look at "Chad" except the difference is that they have no chance and you have many ways to improve yourselves. The difference is that they will die of something other than suicide because you can't take the initiative to improve yourself.
>>
>>26584739
Chad is real, and I know him.
He's so good looking he almost turns me gay, and he's filled to the brim with confidence and swagger. Stacies love him, of course.

He's actually a pretty cool guy. Used to be a bit of a robot in his early teens, before puberty transformed him into a living god. Still has nerdy interests, like Warhammer, and is a huge fan of capeshit (and was before the Marvel movies made it acceptable).
You can get away with that stuff if you're Chad.
>>
>>26589485
>le starving children meme
Yeah man, fuck all those millions of people that committ suicide every year. Fuck anyone who suffers depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, and other fake problems. Fuck disabled people. The only real problem is food!

You normalshits and your inability for empathy or seeing the world in anything but black-and-white never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>26589374
>You're offering it as a saving grace to someone with a small dick,

You don't say "Hey, I have a small dick, so I'm gonna eat you out", you just fucking do it. People don't analyze why you do shit in the bedroom, there's no psychological evaluation going on.

>I doubt those positions will do any good for a small dick

As long as it's not a medical micropenis, those positions are pretty much those that make you able to penetrate more, and create the illusion of girthiness by tightening the vagina itself. They do help.

And there are some shitty girls out that that complain, I mean, who the fuck calls their boyfriend inadequate? Obviously he's going to be insecure in that situation.

But I imagine most of the advice in that thread is similar to what I'm saying, that there's other things he can do that would allow her to get off, and he could go at it.

>>26589477
And those guys are the absolute ugliest fit guys you could find, what's your point? You post a pic of the worst case scenario, and most could look good, or are already at least average in the face department, isn't is proof that most people are going to look good?

>It's not just unfair, it's hopeless
Get over the victim attitude man, it's unbecoming.

>Us non-Chads have to spend our entire lives trying to prove that we are worthy

It's not proving you're worthy, it's self improvement. It's not a fucking cult, jesus christ.

>Meanwhile, there are people that don't do shit, that are automatically 8+/10.

People that don't look after themselves at all, stop being attractive very quickly, Seriously, like early 20's and those people start to look shit. By 30 they're overweight and ugly as fuck. Good genetics don't get you very far at all.
>>
>>26589700

>r9k poster
>talking about lack of empathy for others

jesus christ that's rich
>>
>>26589719
>You don't say "Hey, I have a small dick, so I'm gonna eat you out", you just fucking do it.
If she wanted her rug munched all day she'd go lesbian, oral sex is not a replacement for sex.
>But I imagine most of the advice in that thread is similar to what I'm saying, that there's other things he can do that would allow her to get off, and he could go at it.
It's just more substitutions to alleviate a real problem that may not actually be solvable (at least with the girl in question).
>And there are some shitty girls out that that complain, I mean, who the fuck calls their boyfriend inadequate?
Now the question is, how many 'shitty' girls are out there? I'd wager quite a few, might even be most, there's no reason to assume that a below average penis can function as well as an average or above average one.
>>
>>26584739
>as some sort of perfect guy
no. it the drug dealers, is the convicted felons, those with tattoos or piercings, domestic abusers
and other human trash that somehow are more appealing than us leading to bitterness.
>>
>>26589700
I get that you suffer I've had my battles too
But I don't fucking bitch about it and how my life is sooooo shitty on the internet when 1 billion people don't have clean fucking water
>>
>>26589872
>But I don't fucking bitch about it and how my life is sooooo shitty on the internet when 1 billion people don't have clean fucking water
>you can't grieve if others suffer more
This is by far the most retarded meme.
>>
>>26589807
>oral sex is not a replacement for sex.
I never said it was, it's a supplement though, and if she's regularly getting off, she's not going to complain that you aren't satisfying her, is she?

>It's just more substitutions to alleviate a real problem that may not actually be solvable

Sex positions aren't substitutions, what the fuck are you talking about? Literally everyone will have positions they should avoid, or do more often, big dicks, average dicks, small dicks, they all do.

>Now the question is, how many 'shitty' girls are out there? I'd wager quite a few

Probably, but those sort of size queens are quite rare. And you shouldn't be dating or fucking shitty girls, that would seem obvious.

>there's no reason to assume that a below average penis can function as well as an average or above average one.

Function wise, it's fine. And you know, there's all the reasons I gave as to why it's not some curse that means you'll never have good sex. You can absolutely have satisfying sex with a below average penis, as long as you're conscious and make an effort to be good at sex and play to your strengths. Same goes for a person with a huge dick, they need to be conscious so as to avoid hurting their partner.
>>
>>26589719

>isn't is proof that most people are going to look good?
Maybe, but I'm not talking about most people

>Get over the victim attitude man, it's unbecoming
Because victims don't exist, right?

>It's not proving you're worthy, it's self improvement.
Really? Is that why I've been forced to live in celibacy, alone for 3 decades?

>People that don't look after themselves at all, stop being attractive very quickly
Another simplistic ideal. What about people who have a worse starting point, they don't have it harder?

>Good genetics don't get you very far at all.
Oh for fuck's sake.
>>
>>26589763
>>26589872
Because all of r9k is the same guy, right?
Ever imagine that perhaps I'm not those posters that you're describing?
Or is that beyond the ability of the normie mind?
>>
>>26584965
You speak so pretty..do you write? If yes can I see some of your work?
>>
>>26590026
>I never said it was, it's a supplement though, and if she's regularly getting off, she's not going to complain that you aren't satisfying her, is she?
If you can only satisfy her through oral I'm sure she'll move on to green pastures.
>Probably, but those sort of size queens are quite rare. And you shouldn't be dating or fucking shitty girls, that would seem obvious.
Not liking 4 inches isn't anywhere near a size queen, and most people are shitty.
>Function wise, it's fine
>You can absolutely have satisfying sex with a below average penis
For yourself yes, for your other partner there's a limited number of people who would be fine with it.
>>
>>26585205
Put well. Lots of sex doesnt fix anything. In college I was fucking a lot of different girls when I was living in dorms but it didnt make me happy. After a while I felt like a piece of meat and still had all my existential baggage that I had to deal with. Frankly when I became more reclusive and wasnt getting laid and gained like 8 kgs I was happier because I knew who I was and what I wanted out of life (although a lot of shit has changed and now im depressed and getting no sex at all) but still I dont see why people are so uptight about sex on here. There needs to be more threads about existential despair and less bitching that people arent getting laid.

Fucking a lot of girl is really only cool when your a teenager or early 20s after that its tacky people grow up and realise that most important thing is finding something you value and living the way you want to live.
>>
>>26590869
>Maybe, but I'm not talking about most people

So, you agree that a great body will easily raise someone a few points? From a very low score, to at least average? I mean, the term butterface exists for a reason, and those people do regularly get laid.

>Because victims don't exist, right?

A victim mentality is not the same as being a victim. You're just being melodramatic.

>Really? Is that why I've been forced to live in celibacy, alone for 3 decades?

That's irrelevant to the point. You evidently either aren't putting yourself in social situations, or are refusing to make yourself desirable. Literal retards get laid before 30. Heroin addicts with crippling mental issues get laid.

>Another simplistic ideal. What about people who have a worse starting point, they don't have it harder?

Not my point, don't move the goalposts. Yes, it's harder for those who have worse starting points, but that doesn't change that if you don't take care of yourself, genetics don't count for shit past like 20.

>>26590957
>If you can only satisfy her through oral I'm sure she'll move on to green pastures.
This is ridiculous. You don't get in a relationship purely because of sex, and if the chick is getting off, the sex is never going to become an issue in the relationship, and there's no reason to leave over a non-issue.

>Not liking 4 inches isn't anywhere near a size queen
I agree, but bitching about it and calling him inadequate is the same mentality. She wouldn't be satisfied unless it was considerably large.

>For yourself yes, for your other partner there's a limited number of people who would be fine with it.

Yeah, you're just ignoring what I'm saying at this point, I've listed several ways sex can still be satisfying. You shouldn't talk about things you have no experience with like you're an expert, because it's obvious you don't.
Nice talking though anon.
>>
>>26591380
>You don't get in a relationship purely because of sex
I'm talking about her getting OUT of one.
> the sex is never going to become an issue in the relationship
That's ridiculous.
>She wouldn't be satisfied unless it was considerably large
You just made that up.
>I've listed several ways sex can still be satisfying
You've listed several theories on how someone with a small dick could satisfy a partner but you have neither anecdotes nor evidence to verify it.
>You shouldn't talk about things you have no experience with like you're an expert, because it's obvious you don't
The same for you, how can you give expert sex tips on using a small penis when you don't have one?
>Nice talking though anon.
Adios amigo.
>>
fuck off go back to sucking chads dick
>>
>>26588809

Because you can't summon the motivation to do a lot of hard work when you know that better =/= good, and that it will only make you more frustrated and resentful since that hard work will never give you the results you want.
>>
>>26584739
A Chad is a guy who has more sex than me and a happier life. So most guys.
>>
Yes. You don't even have to be /fit/. Just tall,white,and not fat and bitches love you.
>>
>>26591451
>I'm talking about her getting OUT of one.
As am I. Relationships aren't founded purely on sex, you can be happy with a just ok sex life.

>That's ridiculous.
Good argument. Sex where she orgasms regularly isn't ever going to be an issue.

>You just made that up.
Fair point, that was an unfounded assumption I made.

>You've listed several theories on how someone with a small dick could satisfy a partner but you have neither anecdotes nor evidence to verify it.

What evidence could there possibly be? Biologically speaking, these work. Logically, a partner that regularly orgasms from oral, or is brought close to orgasm (clitoral stimulation can still happen during intercourse) and then brought to that point during intercourse would by definition, have had satisfying sex.

>The same for you, how can you give expert sex tips on using a small penis when you don't have one?

Because I've actually used a penis in general, and there are absolutely positions where partners feel much tighter, or positions I couldn't do with exes due to me hitting their cervix. Logically, those positions would be optimal for someone with a smaller dick.
>>
>>26584739
Chad isn't a person, Chad is the amalgam of society's values.
>>
>>26584739

I think Chad is just any guy that's less autistic than you.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.