[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of you are giving up on life without even trying hard enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 34
File: 1450373316014.jpg (167 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
1450373316014.jpg
167 KB, 600x3031
I used to be like you guys until 2 years ago

>When growing up i was always a miniature anorexic manlet.When i was 15, people still thought i was 9 or 10.
> Whatever, got bullied and blabla, had a super super low self-esteem (pretty much non-existant)
>Cared alot of "tfw gf"
>Had crippling social anxiety, had difficulty breathing when there were other people beside me in the hallways
>started going to do gym at 18
> i became "jacked",started college but all that was superficial as fuck, i was still an insecure little bitch inside
>Gave soooo much importance to girls,couldn't talk to them without feeling anxious even when they were the ones approaching me

Then 2 years ago, i realized all of that bullshit was petty as fuck, I realized "It's my only life, i can't let it go to waste!,i gotta make the best out of it!".

Aimed for medschool and decided to totally dedicated, radically changed my mindset,habits,way of thinking etc. Stopped caring about girls (Please note that i didn't hope that "not caring" about them would bring them to me, i really couldn't bother myself with them,i had other priorities) and i stopped wasting time on internet and pathetic websites such as this one

Became more and more confident,outgoing,life had never felt as good and i was skyrocketing in every aspects of my life. Girls were giving me more attention but i legit didn't really care

>part 2 next post
>>
(i ended up shortly dating one of them,then we postponed it then she lost all respect for me because something was fucking me up badly)

>Something major out of control made me fall bad and brought be pretty close to suicide. It fucked me up mentally and physically for such a long period,nothing ever made me that sick. Gpa went from almost perfect with 100% chance of convocation to the med interviews to -->shitty.
> It took me alot of time to get myself back to normal even when that "something" went away.My mental health still needed time to recover

I'm really starting to become once again what i used to be and what i was becoming before my downfall. I won't sit here and cry all day like y'all do,this will only hold you back forever. Some of you have legit good reasons to be in that state,i won't judge you,i can't

But for some others? it's basically the same shit i used to have. Low self esteem,you were bullied,never had experience with a girl. Ok..first step should be to quit all these pathetic forums you go to, they are filled with pathetic people and it will only hold you back.

I wrote a thread explaining my story few days ago,it's a fucking long story,i needed 5 posts on reddit to cover it.The thread was called "Anyone else had their potential really ruined because of something out of their control?"No one replied. I'm pretty sure it's because most you guys don't even try. I used to be like you guys,you can overcome it if you want to with enough dedication and effort and with the right mindset. Making women a priority will make you fail

In any case,this is your life,you decide what you'll make out of it. Spend all day crying about staceys and chads? (Lol....desu,i never actually thought about these things and i don't have to and you shouldn't neither).

It's your choice.

>Continued with link to the thread i had made explaining my situation if you care to read it
>>
As for the thing out of control that made me fall, it's pretty pathetic.During my downfall,i became even more pathetic than many (if not most) of you.But i'm getting my shits together once again. Gradually becoming more and more assertive,etc. Feel free to read if you want to.And yeah,i was feeling pretty shitty when i made that thread,won't be a problem anymore

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/463wgf/might_have_really_ruined_my_potential_because_of/
>>
Thanks for sharing anon

Problem for me is I dont know what to do with my life

I know I should start somewhere, regardless, but I dont know where I should even begin to focus my energies
>>
File: 1452821285797.jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1452821285797.jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>i realized all of that bullshit was petty as fuck, I realized "It's my only life, i can't let it go to waste!,i gotta make the best out of it!".
fuck off

this is such vapid non-advice
>>
>>26634344
not op

you fuck off, this thread is for those that want to improve their quality of life
>>
>>26634365
if you're able to just flip a switch and say "hey this stuff doesn't actually matter", your 'anxiety' and 'depression' wasn't nearly as bad as you thought it was

that's not how it fucking works
>>
File: 1405712635420.gif (739 KB, 161x120) Image search: [Google]
1405712635420.gif
739 KB, 161x120
>>26634365
>>26634344
but he's right, it's literally as worthless as saying "just be yourself :)"
>>
>>26634365

Did OP really admit to being a ledditor? He deserves whatever he gets.
>>
>>26634236
>Most of you are giving up on life without even trying hard enough
Yes that is how depression works. What's your point again?
>>
File: 1448283991570.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1448283991570.png
192 KB, 501x445
>I used to be like you guys
Every damn time.
>>
>>26634401

it was not overnight, it was this thought that forced me to change. Did i change overnight? no i didn't but i was putting all my efforts from the time i woke up to the time i went to bed into changing the person i was

With that, anxiety started fading until it completely went away. I'm not even socially anxious anymore

But hey, keep covering you ears if that helps you. Stay in you "safe space" and never try to change

I won't post much more.Took some time (starting to regret already) to write this cause it can potentially help some of you

If you want to ignore it and go back to /a/ in order to fap to your lolis or /pol/ in order to be as racist as you possibly can. Feel free

it's your life after all
>>
>>26634530
>If you want to ignore it and go back to /a/ in order to fap to your lolis or /pol/ in order to be as racist as you possibly can
here comes the passive aggression.

you don't know me, and you were never like me.
>>
>>26634563
>you were never like me.

You don't know him tho
>>
>>26634634
he gave me a hyphenated autobiography in the OP
>>
>>26634402
If its so bad then why are you here, dumbfuck

>>26634401
he didnt flip a switch you idiot, that thought you quoted was a catalyst for the process that actually got him out of his rut

get out of the thread you close-minded fuck
>>
File: 13b36246bc3db5f6.jpg (42 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
13b36246bc3db5f6.jpg
42 KB, 500x364
>>26634236
>>26634530
>give shitty advice that basically amounts of a bunch of vague normie platitudes like "just do it, seize the day!"
>advice is challenged
>immediately resort to passive-aggressively slinging out insults
wow OP, you sure seem very sympathetic and understanding of the mindsets of people that you were "just like!! tee hee!!"

you were never a fucking robot, a robot would understand how impossibly difficult change feels. they would understand the mindset of someone afflicted with real anxieties and insecurities and fears and loneliness. the way you just callously call everyone a virgin or a racist (???) shows you have NO idea what it's like.
>super super low self-esteem (pretty much non-existant)
> crippling social anxiety, had difficulty breathing when there were other people beside me
bullSHIT

anxiety doesn't just go away because you want it to. not "crippling anxiety where i can't even breathe oh my GOD". it doesn't just go away. if you were in the position of anyone who browses this board, you would know that.

tl;dr ur a fag, piss off, we don't need your pity
>>
>>26634917
dont respond to this loser, OP

How do you sustain high effort, I have trouble getting myself to do the necessary shit

>>26634296
Im this guy
>>
>>26634403
Does this thread make me a robot? Hell no

I dislike reddit and 4chan, both forums are filled with really shitty people,it's disgusting. But if a subreddit can help me, why not?

Does it make me a redditor? hell no

you guys should really stop spending time on internet forums, it will greatly help you.

Anyone that refers to himself as a robot already has a problem. It's like people who refer to themselves as beta males or foreveralone kissless virgins. This shit will keep you down and you'll always stay a "beta male"

When i was skyrocketing, i legit didn't see what other males had on me. Actually, i didn't care enough to think about it, it really didn't matter. Even tho i never had a gf and i was still a virgin, it never bothered me,not a single bit. Whenever i was flirting with a girl (Please note that there's a difference between constantly thinking about girls,thinking about picking them up ,etc. And just playfully flirting back with a girl that has a crush on you and keeping it there cause you have other priorities) i never thought of myself as being inferior to anyone in any way.

I didn't consider myself superior to anyone. But i didn't consider anyone superior to me.

Anyway,it was a long process, had to change many things in my mindset,it took time,it was more than worth it. Never felt more alive

Leave these pathetic forums filled with shitty perverted people. Or huge pathetic wks. Whatever, only a small % of posters are normal people. Shit is holding you back without you realizing it. I know because it held me back a damn lot before i decided to quit all that bs and dedicate myself to the goal of becoming a great person
This is all, already spent like 30 or 40 mins here. Hope it helped someone, might refresh a few times to see if there's genuine question from people who actually want to change.

Won't reply to the others crying "Bblablabla,u dont know me!gtfo normie" or whatever
>>
>>26634953
>How do you sustain high effort
just do it bro haha you just gotta want it

wake up, look yourself in the mirror, crush a PBR can on your forehead and say "I'M A SICK BOSS"

it cured my anxiety and my diabetes
>>
Unfortunately, what tends to happen to ruin any chance you'll have to have a decent life is often one bad experience. Mostly in high school, which is the time you're supposed to learn how to be a person and then go off into the world.

Getting emotionally devastated there, for whatever reason, tends to put a hold on all that while you do anything, ANYTHING to run away and not think about reality.

So we become robots, NEETs, whatever... and then one day we wake up, usually after years have passed, and wonder what went so damn fucking wrong.
>>
>>26634974
>Hope it helped someone
don't worry, it didn't
>>
File: 1417647304269.png (1 MB, 678x997) Image search: [Google]
1417647304269.png
1 MB, 678x997
>>26634261
>It's your choice.
That's what I tell myself quite often, just before my crohn's disease tries to kill me once again. Then when it stabilizes/goes into remission, but this time it's the gerd that requires medical attention before what's left of my esophagus gets too cancerous.

I'm trying, anon, but I won't win the race if I have to stop every 10 meters to replace a wheel.

I don't know anyone who has been dealt a similar set of cards, that is, short, ugly and diseased male. I know diseased guys who are not ugly so they can have the whole companionship affection sex package, and I know ugly guys who are healthy so they can actually get shit done.

I'm trying to motivate myself but it's difficult. I'm trying to find a place in this world but it has no use for me so my only definite objective for now is to try to not die before my parents.
>>
>>26634977
go away fat fuck
>>
>>26634953
"you're this guy?" i made that post linking to my reddit thread.

Personally, i made sure to make many new habits that would keep me going. If you're super motivated for something, that's great but when that motivation will run out ,you'll be in deep shit

Use that motivation to create the habit. Create powerful habits,like, be totally dedicated into building them, make it a priority.

I kept many reminders of my cell of the mindsets i had to build, the knowledge i had to keep in mind,my goals,etc. You know, in the past i did all that but it was always some vague reminders i found on internet.

This time, it was completely different, i didn't read any of the mindset stuff online. I spent alot of time thinking and wrote down stuff i believed, such as. "Think of your life as a car on a road with different destinations (goals),you're at the wheel of that car (your life) and you'll control it in order to reach destination(goals). If you spend your time looking at other people driving their car on their road (people living their life and reaching their goals),you'll lose sight of yourself and you'll crash for sure.Stay dedicated on your road and don't ever let go of the wheel,take firmly control of it. As soon as you let it go or decide to hand it over to someone,,your car will crash without any doubt just like a self-fulfilled prophecy,that person doesn't care about the road of your life as much as you care about it.Stay dedicated and focused" I had many, they were clear as crystal, just reading these notes hyped me up and kept me on the right track whenever i could potentially slip away

Hope it gave you some ideas on what to do
>>
>>26635317

Wrong post

Im this one

>>26634321
>>
>>26635317
Thanks, I really like that analogy
>>
>>26635024
>quite often, just before my crohn's disease tries to kill me once again. Then when it stabilizes/goes into remission, but this time it's the gerd that requires medical attention before what's left of my esophagus gets too cancerous.

Look, first off. I'm not judging you and i can't judge you. You should not be here. You have a legit reason to be depressed with that disease.

But there's a huge % of people coming on this forum that simply gave up on life because they don't want to try hard enough or they are simply shitty people

There must be a way but stay out of here, it'll just worsen everything. Any hope that you have will fade away,this place is toxic for you. If i had your problems i'd stay far from

Let's say someone is reallllly allergic to gluten and gluten can actually kill them (I'm not sure if people can actually die by eating gluten but let's say they can). You're around a shitload of vocal retards who are not allergic to gluten but make themselves believe that gluten is the reason their life is shitty. So they spend all day crying about gluten even tho they REALLLLLY don't have it as bad as you.

Didn't put much effort in that analogy,hope it made a bit of sense.
>>
I think it's too late for me anyway. I did try a little when I was younger, but gave up when I realized everyone hated me and it would probably never change.
>>
File: 1455305981866.gif (151 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1455305981866.gif
151 KB, 720x405
>>26635428
>simply gave up on life because they don't want to try hard enough or they are simply shitty people
>>
>>26635366
Np broski, you'll make it

alright, wasted too much time.

Glad i could at least help someone tho =)
>>
>>26635442
fuck.....i'm still posting even tho i should realllly be studying right now....
Look, how old are you?
I don't know the whole situation but i know that i stopped caring about anyone hating me, as long as i had myself it was enough, i was so determined to reach my goals ,i couldn't stop and hesitate simply because some people disliked me.

You happiness should only depend on yourself. It's easy to say but it took me alot of time to reach that state. Unless it was someone i really cared about, i didn't care. I didn't even bother trying to know or understand why someone could hate me unless that person could take away something from me.

Alright guys, i really need to get back to my business. Trust me you can make it.

But for some of you, i can only hope for the better. I know perfectly how it feels when something out of your control wrecks you 100%physically, no amount of motivation can help you with that.

Unless you have a similiar disease,unless you're in a really shitty situation (wife left you with kids,you lost your job and became a drug addict+ you're on the point of becoming homeless) then there's probably alot of things that can be done. I really need to get back to business,hope i helped some of you

bye
>>
>>26634261
>Something major out of control made me fall bad

What was it OP?
>>
>>26635647
>hope i helped some of you
you didn't say anything that i couldn't find on the inside sleeve of a self-help book
>>
>>26634296
I read the whole thing. I don't think I could have made it through that. This kind of puts things in perspective for me though.
>>
>>26635647
i still don't know what your advice was
>>
>>26635428
>that simply gave up on life because they don't want to try hard enough or they are simply shitty people
close

we are shitty people because we didnt try hard enough and gave up. what should i try hard to change something that comes to most people so natural? people can see through others' bullshit. and if us robots tried to imitate normal people, we'll be found out quickly and alienated because we are "weird". it's a vicious cycle that you're shitty advice can't cure, you fucking failed normie.
>>
>>26636101
don't try to shatter his just-world fallacy

people with good lives are good people so people with bad lives must be bad people!!
>>
Still here, i'll postpone my studying to tomorow morning i guess ,too late to make progress so i guess i'll stay around a bit longer before going to bed

>>26635679
Cool
>>26635724
Thanks for reading that novel of mine
>>26635677
The link is in the 3rd post
>>26635848
Don't limit yourself simply because people hate you. Depend on yourself. It's easy to say but i had goals that i wanted to reach no matter what,i really didn't care about people hating me at that point. Find something similiar for you.If you have nothing,it'll be alot harder to ignore

It's like doing a painful task for no reason or for a reason that doesnt motivate you at all. It'll be a huge pain in the ass. But if you have a goal that REALLY motivates you, you'll be able to do that task without thinking about the "painful part".

This analogy doesnt explain super well tho. But find something,a purpose that will make you support all of that. I know know why people hate you,if you believe it is not justified, then stay dedicated to yourself and to your goals.
>>
>>26634236
>>26634261
Your writing style is atrocious. I stopped reading because of how obnoxious it was.

Please learn to write like an adult before posting again. Thanks!
>>
File: 69648.png (39 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
69648.png
39 KB, 296x300
>>26635428
>There must be a way but stay out of here, it'll just worsen everything. Any hope that you have will fade away,this place is toxic for you.
I know that. There's just nowhere else for me to go to talk.

>But there's a huge % of people coming on this forum that simply gave up on life because they don't want to try hard enough or they are simply shitty people
They're just very young and angry, most of them will mellow out when they inevitably fuck at some party somewhere. But there are some people like me here. I sometimes make chronic illnesses threads and there are at least 15 of us around here with crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, multiple sclerosis or psoriasis.

Where can I find people as fucked as me? Not on wizchan, just like here its 90% of 15-20 years old.
>>
>>26634917
Then why not kill yourself? If change is really impossible every moment from now until your death is pointless. You will accomplish nothing and matter to no one. Youre wasting food that could feed someone with a future. If you really think there is nothing you can do to improve yourself why are you still here? Either get some help or find a sturdy doorknob and hang yourself.
>>
>>26636324
because it would make my mother sad
>>
>>26634236
literally every thing I do I fuck up, bad, then everyone who witnesses me believes there is something inherently wrong with me and never gives me a chance again

If I persisted I would improve and might learn a useful skill, however no one gives me a chance. Unfortunately I can't afford to not give a fuck what other people think, normies hold the keys to my success in life and I have to convince them to unlock the door.
>>
>>26634236

>I'm a failed normie
>Dude just stop caring and they'll come to you XD
>I don't care about these lose forums but I made a 3 page post to get attention

Haha good one OP
>>
>>26634236
You figured it out, it's all about state of mind, yes, really
But that doesn't make it any easier
especially if you're ugly and shitskinned
>>
>>26636221
Cool, i'll keep writing tho
. I never use english irl,i'll care when i'll need to write important papers in english. If you don't care then you can leave

>>26636139

>faps to loli
>spends his time shitposting
>probably faps to gore
>probably a racist that believes we should bring back slavery because minorities do not bring anything of value to society even tho the only thing he does is cry and fap to lolis

Look i'm making huge assumptions because in my head most people on /r9k/ spend hours on /b/ and /pol/ and /a/ and other boards. I do know that these boards are filled with shitty people

That was the last time i was taking the bait

I guess the only people left on this thread are the shitty people who don't want to better themselves.

I gave all the help i could give,unless someone still has questions,i'll be going to bed
>>
>>26636498
>>faps to loli
never
>>spends his time shitposting
only in bad threads like this one that deserve it
>>probably faps to gore
never
>>probably a racist that blah blah
this one is pretty oddly specific, you sure you aren't projecting a little bit?

>i'll be going to bed
please do
>>
Haha bro you made a 5 post essay on Reddit about how you're a fuck up porn addict and you're coming here to give people advice?

You're literally a genetic failure. Kys
>>
>>26634236
Because my quality of life has improved infinitely after just giving up.

You're right though, it is a choice. And I choose to give up.

I hate everything about my life before I decided to just stay at home all day. It's not that I have low-self esteem and hate myself, it's that I just hate the world and I don't want to be part of it.

I am making the best out of life, when there's no one around to deal with it's just non-stop winning all day long where everything you want happens. The only thing NEEThood can't do is going back in time to prevent all the things about pre-NEET life that keep you up at night fuelling your absolute disgust for the human race.
>>
>>26636399
i would not simpoly call it a state of mind. That's far too simple

It allows you to disregard any of the petty things that might make you insecure. Unless you are really hideous,looks shouldn't be a problem

And wait.. why am i even talking about looks. Why do you even care? Is it for girls? shit shouldnt be your focus.

I don't know where to begin man, what does that have to do with your life? are you seriously going to stay depressed because you believe you are ugly or because some girls called you ugly in the past? The same fucking shit happened to me when i was still in high school. In fact,i was extremely self counscious, i grew out of it

My looks are sincerly the last thing i care about right now.

You have have a lot of work to do to change your WHOLE way of thinking. Please,stop coming on this forum.

I was supposed to make this thread real fast in order to help some of you,already spent 2 hours replying here.
>>
File: 1454325340818.png (82 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
1454325340818.png
82 KB, 220x229
>>26636370
Letting people hold power over you..
Not making your own fucking chances...

Your probably a lazy faggot who doesn't like to work or be responsible enough to show up on time or learn the fucking job you applied for. I've meet people like you. Nobody want to give you a chance because you don't give them the effort required for your employment to be worth a Fuck to anybody. Come at me bro.
>>
>>26636723
No, I don't really care (KHV), but it will definitively handicap me on my way for "making it"
But I don't understand, why stop coming here?
This place is not toxic, it's aware
>>
>>26634236
WELL I WOULD BUT I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO DO
IT'S NOT A MATTER OF "Just do it brah make something of yourself lol :P" BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO
>>
File: 1453048836382.jpg (51 KB, 448x500) Image search: [Google]
1453048836382.jpg
51 KB, 448x500
>>26636875
all you do is insult people whenever your advice is challenged

why would someone want to take advice from a person who acts like that?
>>
File: 1428695302818.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1428695302818.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>26636498
Your grouped with these people so know you actually are also a shitty person. Let alone the basis of thinking just cuz ur on this few boards ur a shitty person. Why are u so righteous amungst us.
>>
>>26636978
he's a normie with a savior complex
>>
>>26636275
>some party somewhere
Do you really think robots go to parties?
Also I'm sorry to hear about the illness anon.
>>
>>26634236
your story is going to convince me to do something. You have so much enthusiasm for succeeding in life. I have no motivation to do that. At first after reading that I felt like if you could overcome something like that then why couldn't I succeed with only moderate factors holding me back? but now I am kind of realizing that I don't really want that, I don't have a real reason to succeed. I am only going to disappoint my family and live a neutral existence at best, I do not want that. I do not want anything.
>>
>>26636550
Lol, first,i'm not a porn addict, my medication was causing that problem. Once i fixed my medication, everything became normal. Trust me, you probably would have killed yourself. If you're browsing r9k and acting depressed without have experienced that hell,those fucked up symptoms on such a long period of time,the stuff that fucks you up mentally,you wouldn't even survive 2 months with the medical problems i had.Porn itself was not the problem, the constant overstimulation of my nervous system because of my medication was the biggest problem.I can easily watch porn with no problem now. This was litterally the worst shit i had ever experienced,everything in the past paled in comparison,nothing ever made me that sick.i doubt there will be something that will make me as sick or something that will be worse than what i went through in the future unless i become a drug addict and alchohic+homeless

The main difference between me and you right now is that even tho i might have missed a golden opportunity. Even tho i was at the top with a very promising future and went through shit you wouldn't be able to survive, i'm still standing,i'm becoming stronger and stronger by the day.It took me 1-2 months to make progress and the progress is getting faster and faster.My drive is coming back, i'm becoming more assertive irl,more confident,etc.

I'm not sitting here to cry all day because someone in high school said i was ugly 5 years ago

But please,keep telling yourself that you have a legit reason you be a "robot" and cry yourself to sleep because "the world does not understand you, fkin normies".

This time i'm done for real. See y'all, i wish the best to the ones who want to better themselves. Stay proactive,don't doubt ,you'll make it.
>>
>>26636723
you say this because it's alreayd happened for you. youve gotten a girl to make u feel special and pretty much validate your existence as a regular normal human. meanwhile, some of us are stuck in a rut of being KHV or just virgins

it's like a race, can't get to the next checkpoint without passing the one in front of you
>>
>>26637088
>This time i'm done for real.
thank fucking god
>>
>>26637097
checkpoints*
>>
>>26637088
here we go with the continuous insult-slinging
>>
>>26637097
Fucking this
It's easier to say "I don't care about girls" when you've already done it
I WANT TO LOVE
I WANT TO KISS A GIRL
BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO ACT OR WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU EVEN MAKE IT TO THAT POINT.
>>
>>26636957
I saw the reply. i'll take the time to answer this

He is not me. I am op, i didn't insult anyone in this thread

You're free to take advice or to ignore them
>>
>>26637155
>i didn't insult anyone in this thread

you didn't insinuate that this poster:
>>26636498
is a racist pedophile who faps to gore?
>>
File: 1454916283956.jpg (733 KB, 2098x1296) Image search: [Google]
1454916283956.jpg
733 KB, 2098x1296
>>26636875
You can lead a horse to water but u can't make it drink it. Because my father was a great man and raised me right and he showed me that's how u have to talk to unmotivated people. You want people to hold your hand and say everything will be okay. Be a fucking man as he would tell me when my pussy used to hurt in high school. U need these things to strike a cord somewhere in ur selfish little brains that can't imagine out of the billions of people in our world, none feel exactly like you do golden fag. You need to turn ur sorrow to anger, anger to courage, courage to self worth. Be good at something that matters. My father talked to me like a man when I get into high school and that's what I'm trying to do here with my fellow degenerates.
>>
>>26634974
what did you change in your life ither than leaving r9k to become succesful? i genuinely want to know because it might help me
>>
Wow, in the end i'm really bad at ignoring bait. That's something i'll need to fix asap

>>26637154
>>26637097
Before i even had "a girl to make me feel special", i felt this way. As i said in an earlier post, i stopped caring, even tho they started giving me attention ,i didn't care much. I flirted back when they flirted with me but i always kept my priorities straight and girls were the last thing on my list
>>26637149
lol, i understand how baits work now
>>26637175
Nop, i didn't make it clear but i was making a reference to what i think the average 4channer does

was not directly insulting him + i won't insult anyone without provocation.

In any ,you guys don't want any help. You wouldn't be arguing over petty things. The ones who wanted help got it,took it and left
>>
>>26637467
everyone who disagrees with me is baiting haha :p

weren't you going to leave?
>>
What happens to people is that their generalized anxiety spontaneously remits. It does feel like a "flipped switch" or "all-of-a-sudden" type of phenomenon, but the thing is, they don't flip the switch through their thoughts or insights on life. Their thought patterns change after an unexplained trigger and then they attribute their new life to their new thoughts, but both their new life and thoughts are results of a deeper change that they're unaware of.

That's why, every time a complete beta becomes a success story, their advice is always vapid and useless garbage that just represents the thought patterns you naturally develop from your change. Their advice will never help you get closer to being better.
>>
>>26635317
refer to this post^
>>26637433

My motivation was to become a great person overall, in every aspect of my life. I started aiming for medecine. Put all my efforts into it, i was building a very strong work ethic, radically changed a shitload of things about me.

I dont know what is your goal, i don't know what you have to change but i had to change a damn lot
>>
File: 1293923147268.jpg (177 KB, 670x428) Image search: [Google]
1293923147268.jpg
177 KB, 670x428
>>26634236
>>26634261
Are you on drugs? It seems like you can't even string together a coherent sentence, and you're "advice" amounts to nothing more than "stop being sad and just be happy instead"

Kill yourself
>>
>>26637494
Bait. This place really make people shitty

What's going on? is LewdLolis.com down? why are you not leaving this thread,why are you so attached to it? Did i hurt you in any way?Why would you waste you time ?

You have nothing better to do. You have 4 choices
1) Cry yourself to sleep
2) Fap to lolis
3) cry on r9k about stacey who called you ugly when u were 8 years old
4) trolololol the "normie" scum that tries to help the robots who actually want to better their lives

Sincr you're a shitty person (yes i'm insulting you), you'll choose 4

Okay sorry for the ones who still wanted answers. I already made like 5 "I'm done for real this time".

I wasted all the free time i could possibly waste.Hope i could help
>>
>>26637542
Damn this is a hyper aware post.

I kind of felt that way about the whole trend of motivation threads but this is the only time I've seen it put into the right words.

Also the OP of this thread is actually a toxic faggot.
>>
>>26637685
please leave for good

you might have "improved your confidence" but you haven't improved your maturity
>>
File: 1454391139065.jpg (24 KB, 647x515) Image search: [Google]
1454391139065.jpg
24 KB, 647x515
why the fuck are you still here them
do you think you are the lord and savior of /r9k/
fuck off
>>
File: n.png (4 KB, 563x232) Image search: [Google]
n.png
4 KB, 563x232
>>26636875
>I've meet people like you
I've met the kinds of people you mistake me for, they are usually trash who have a trashy gf, smoke weed and things. Society keeps giving them chances because they are charismatic and social even though they are shitty people.

Whereas it is obvious I am a sperg the moment I walk through the door to an interview and they make it clear I have no chance saying things like "you don't have many friends do you" directly to my face. I have no idea how to respond to this kind of hate from the people I absolutely depend on to make a living and achieve something in this world.

You want me to "suffer more" because it is your normy instinct to push people who are different into a lower status in the pecking order. This irrational hate you and other normies have for me is the reason I am a failure.

If it is such a huge problem that I am unemployed, why not put aside your edgelord sadism? Even if I am wrong and I really am trash, it costs you nothing and does not help motivate me or help prove me wrong.
>>
>>26634236
So how did the medschool thing work out for you in the end
>>
Fuck off dude, you are just a failed norm-roach, we do not think like you, we cant just change our minds and "make the best out of it!".
Its deeply troubling that you assume we all think like you and its sad that you think these thoughts are helpful.
>he uses reddit
Shouldve guessed, now fuck off retard you dont belong here
>>
>>26637053

did i reply to you before? or is this your first question? desu, before thinking "This is the only life i'll ever live,can't waste it", i didn't have a drive, had crippling anxiety,everything was scary,went in the gym when no one was there because being in the gym with other people made me anxious, didn't know where i was going in life.It was a really shitty feeling

You won't get out of the hole until you are 100% dedicated.

i think you were the last person i forgot to answer to.

As for the others, why do you even bother replying in this thread? i just can't comprehend,unless you just want "shitpost the normie for the lulz".

Food for thought but in any case,it doesnt really matter
>>
>>26637088
>failed normie who needs happy pills
So you are a genetic failure like that anon said, why are you giving advice dude?
Have you ever considered that your opinion and insight is worthless and that we dont think like you do?
You are a failed normie, you have the desire to do those things and we do not, go back to the ballpit.
>>
>>26638129
>had no drive and anxiety
>went to the gym

>2016
>failed normies thinking they are robots
>>26637661
This, a thousand times this
>>
>>26638190

Hope these words help you sleep at night as much as your waifu helps you fill that gigantic hole in your life
>>
>>26637542
this is so fucking true..

for years i thought about lifting weighs to become bigger. i even signed up for a memberships, went the first day, publically embarrased myself (fell off a tredmill) and didnt go back. but suddenly, like a year later, i just said "meh" and looked for a routine online and have been going to the gym since.

2 years, going on 6-7 days a week. i have no real words of motivations for gym noobs. i just suddenly made it a habit without really thinking about or intending to make it a habit.
>>
>>26638392
>this is so fucking true..
then why are you continuing to give advice?

did you actually read that post carefully?
>>
>>26634236
>I used to be like you
were you a 5'2'' ugly manlet in his late 20s with zero social skills?
>>
>>26638441
>>26638441
im not op

but i am original
>>
File: 0806151917.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
0806151917.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>26637857
Your degeneracy is costing all of us. I don't really want you to suffer more. I want to teach you how to confront these normie accusations against you when they say shit like "you don't have many friends do you?" I am a friend to the world, I've reached out to countless betas and robots throughout school and changed many of them for the better as long as they where really willing to get up and leave your house. I love you guys and I love to hate your weaknesses. Your over thinking a lot of your problems to begin with. I truely wish I could be next to you sorry souls and try to guide my flock away from the wolves. Find it in your heart to live for something bigger than yourself. Sadly the Nazis won't be here to do that for us. Until then recognise people are gona want some to step over, like crabs in a bucket. "Be a man" "keep your head up and make money." "pussy comes after money" "don't wait for handouts" "BE YOUR OWN BOSS" and "BUST ASS." -love you dad, although I could never amount to your success I will still be great at what ever I chose to do. You gave me great genes so I have no excuse. I am everyone's loser, everyone's friend, and the apathetic representative of your anonymous collective. May the underdog win.
>>
>>26636875
>>26637370
>>26638678
i hope these posts are satire
>>
>>26638288

>had no drive
>still tried to do something to better my situation even tho it was worse than a pain in the ass

"How can it be?!? you should be like me and give up everything"

i was never a robot.Calling yourself a robot means that you don't really want to change, i guess it's the case
>>
>>26638725
I hope you still get the message
>>
File: 1423512271543.jpg (38 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
1423512271543.jpg
38 KB, 499x497
>>26634296
>fucking dozen paragraphs in
>still hasn't said what the fuck happened
get fucked you fucking attention whoring faggot
>>
File: 1455596156477.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1455596156477.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>>26634236
>17 year old giving life advice
>>
>>26634344
This really.

It's the most hackneyed advice up there with beeing your elf
>>
File: 1424372374983.gif (453 KB, 280x207) Image search: [Google]
1424372374983.gif
453 KB, 280x207
>loser faggot is a loser
>loser faggot starts popping amphetamine to improve his grades
>loser faggot pill-popping junkie gets oppressed with cuck porn [of course -ed] tanking his grades
>loser faggot pill-popping junkie cuck thinks his pathetic story of failure is an inspirational tale of over-coming obstacles and succeeding in life
>>
>>26639158
Who u talking about now?
>>
File: 1319777769627.jpg (32 KB, 386x412) Image search: [Google]
1319777769627.jpg
32 KB, 386x412
>>26634974
>people,it's
OP is 10000x more pathetic than anyone else on this here koren interpretive dance forum
>>
>>26634236
Let me tell you a story about basketball. It relates to the "lel Xd just trie eet agen nd u whill suck seed" meme. I am not a robot but closer to a robot than a cyborg. When I was in elementary school, we had areas in which we had to play. The friend I had wanted to play so I followed in his steps. Naturally, since it was my first time playing, I sucked at it. I didn't like that, so everday after school and on the weekends I would practice shooting, for 3 hours at a time. I did this for around 3 years. Those 3 hour sessions proved to be useless, because I still was terrible when I thought I had practiced enough. I might go to the park nowadays and just throw shit like my boomerang around for autsimo reasons, and each time I look at the Basketball courts, I am reminded that 16 years later, I still am just as bad at basketball as I was when I was a little kid, and I am reminded that trying allows you to improve a skill, but for certain people that skill is capped at a relatively low level. You can grind souls in Dark Souls all you want, but you can't get a level higher than 713 no matter how much you grind. Effort is not a scientifically nor a numerically measurable unit, and there is no instrument used to measure it, don't act like it is. Here, many people's skills are capped at incredibly low levels, and they know very well it is not worth trying anymore. In dark souls, when you grind souls, you might die, but even if you were to get all your character save data erased, you could still start anew, or just not play, because after all, it was just a game. We don't have that option. So we figure, that we will take the role of the Crestfallen Warrior. We have already decided what we will do, and what we will do is not care, and allow the ebb and flow of the tide of the river of life push us along, until we find ourselves in a better position or the river splits at it's delta, we are poured into the ocean, and drown or land on the beach.
>>
File: 1365731970518.jpg (177 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1365731970518.jpg
177 KB, 600x400
>>26634953
>How do you sustain high effort
kek

Amphetamine.

Seriously, read the faggot's lebbit screed: >>26634296

This thread would be funny enough if he actually managed to succeed through drug abuse, but he didn't, he crashed and burned, he accomplished nothing! Yet he still fancies it a good idea to shit-up the board with his tried platitudes.
>>
>>26639626
I apologize for that atrocity of a blog post, but tell me, for I am plagued with ambiguity and uncertainty as to what it is I even desire to be happy anymore. I do a large number of things for access to the mirror of the erised from Harry Potter, so I can have a direction in which to travel. Tell me, what am I to do, I am willing to keep trying in regards to somethings, and that includes trying to achieve happiness, but I have no idea what will make me happy. Impart your wisdom upon me and tell me, what should I do?
>>
File: 0220162039.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
0220162039.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>26639626
How can you say the human body has skill caps? Your saying that your such a genetic Fuck up that there's no way for u to improve at somthing your bad at not matter how small the progress is? Just because it might take you half your life to be good at something doesn't mean your better off quitting. Stop using this victim mentality because most of you use it to justify most of your short commings.
>>
>>26639831
Good things come to those who wait. Keep your nose to the grind stone and the money will ease the pain and possible create new solutions to old problems, yea? Who's to say any of those chads and stacey S really know what they're doing in life? They might just be as lost as you. Friend of the world here, not op
>>
File: tumblr_mqekrwsKsg1rqfhi2o1_400.gif (486 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqekrwsKsg1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
486 KB, 256x192
>>26639422

Then a pathetic drug addict has more willpower than you?

this place keeps me entertained
>>
>>26639912
why do you type like an inbred
>>
>>26640008
>They might just be as lost as you.
chads and stacies have

>money
>connections
>loved ones
>healthy brains

they are not as lost as I am. and if they are, someone will bail them out. that's why they're on top and I'm on bottom.
>>
>>26634236

>once I was sad and had a hard time but then I decided to work hard and be happy now everything is great

This is what OP sounds like.
>>
>>26640163
Cuz my phones autocorrect was written by squintie eyes gooks
>>
File: 0710151304a.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0710151304a.jpg
245 KB, 1280x720
>>26640215
Not all of them really do you just tell yourself these lies to further operated yourselves from them and the rest of the normal world. I've seen many chats and staceys from lowermiddle class and poor family's. They usually only have sports to live for and then there's the dumb normies that can't study and chest off your test and the rest is garenteed out there too if you could leave that darkbasement and look outside.
>>
>>26640385
Separate yourselves***

Fucking pos LG vista
>>
>>26640385
Fuck this I'm sorry guys I didn't proofread like a roodypooh fayget but I guess we are all done here anyway it seems
>>
File: 1332354795362.jpg (113 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
1332354795362.jpg
113 KB, 365x450
>>26640159
>Then a pathetic drug addict has more willpower than you?
Obviously not, as I'm not the one giving my dick friction burns rubbing it to cuckold porn, faggot.
>>
File: 0215162204.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
0215162204.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>26640551
Is that supposed to be some kind of comeback you 12yr old fagget
>>
File: 1444260908267.gif (368 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
1444260908267.gif
368 KB, 250x375
>>26640159
i have more willpower by not getting addicted to drugs or porn in the first place
>>
>>26640551
who are you even talking to...1
>>
>>26640659
That actually takes no willpower and can be victim of circumstance
>>
>>26640691
>That actually takes no willpower
Mmm, doing drugs or fapping in moderation actually takes plenty of willpower.
>>
>>26640659
Well op was not addicted to drugs. This guy is just being edgy.

Op thought he was addicted to porn when in fact the medication was causing hypersexuality,op didn't think the medication was to blame until he learned about the hypersexuality side effect, speedreader-kun
>>
>>26640744
wait so wtf was his problem

he was on a medicine that made him JO a lot, and then he stopped

did he even have a problem at all? was this entire thread just an exercise in stupidity?
>>
>>26640699
You said not doing drugs in the first place takes will power or pussy power for people like you
>>
>>26640794
What the FUCK are you talking about bro
>>
File: 0206162107.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
0206162107.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>26640800
I love my heroin
>>
>>26640781
He mentions that his doctor gave him 60 mg. The 60 mg created the hypersexuality. Which fucked him up. During that period,he lost his good habits,could not study,was always super sick and started making shitty habits such as browsing "shitty forums" such as 4chan all day long. But these forums were not good for him since they were filled with perverts

Then the doctor heard about the overstimulation,downgraded his medication to 40mg.

After staying away from internet and "shitty forums" for long enough, he got rid of the bad habits. He's back to normal now. His medication works normally ,his sexuality is back to normal and he doesn't have anymore problem with porn
>>
>>26641020
Lol all of sudden there's no more hate on op
>>
So conclusion of this thread

A drug addict (he wasn't) getting royally fucked and wrecked for 10+ months by something out of his control has 100x more willpower than 99% of robots

this was a fun thread
>>
File: 1369172970655.jpg (93 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1369172970655.jpg
93 KB, 700x500
>>26641020
>He mentions
>He
hahahahahhahah what fucking pathetic faggot you are OP

do you think we can't samefagging a mile away?

ahhahahahhahahahahah

What

A

Fag
>>
File: DSCN0457.jpg (1 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0457.jpg
1 MB, 4608x3456
>>26640828
Me too man. Me too.

Fuck you robot
>>
File: 1322181296977.jpg (58 KB, 474x604) Image search: [Google]
1322181296977.jpg
58 KB, 474x604
>>26641405
you got hooked on speed because you're too stupid to study, then got hooked on cuckporn because you're a cuck, then your doctor cut you off because of your junkie behavior

you've accomplished NOTHING even with your continued amphetamine abuse

what willpower?

fuck, as this thread illustrates, you can't even stay away from this "shitty forum" that you insist is so toxic
>>
>>26634344
LOL le >just be urself meme am i right ro/B/ot? XD UPBOATED SCREENCAPPED TO /R/4CHAN LOL XDDXD

This is how retarded you are.
>>
>>26641632
lel kek lmfao 360 noscope topkekz ishygddt kekkk
>cancer
>>
File: 1315949095120.jpg (26 KB, 548x459) Image search: [Google]
1315949095120.jpg
26 KB, 548x459
>>26641792
you mad nobody fell for your weakass samefagging?

gonna go jack it to cuckporn to make it feel better?

>spending 7 fucking hours getting baited and laughed at on a mongolian hangliding bbs
W I L L P O W E R
>>
>>26641754

You're edgy as fuck lol

downgrade to 40 mg= cut off because junkie?
"he's normal now"= amphetamine abuse?

where's the abuse ? you mentionned it like 5 times. If you take a prescribed drug, is it abuse?

anyone on adhd medication= hooked on speed?

anon, you're way too edgy.Be careful,you'll hurt yourself
>>
>>26641917
>he
still funny.

you've being tweaking out for the last seven hours, but you're totes not a junkie!

and again, what willpower? as you clearly demonstrate, any tard can abuse amphetamines to study, but as your story of pathetic failure (and your continued replies) prove, you have the willpower of, well, a degenerate junkie
>>
>>26642098
You have mastered the art of edginess anon. I'm sure you will need it soon enough
I'm not sure who you are trying to hurt but its ironic for you to call someone else a pathetic failure..
>tard
>totes

try not to cry yourself to sleep today anon.If your edginess becomes too sharp,you might end up killing yourself.Stay safe and sweet dreams
>>
File: 1427996733121.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1427996733121.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>26642350
>muh e-edge
didn't answer the question, tweaker

DID demonstrate a complete lack of willpower, tho
>>
File: 84545.png (40 KB, 208x202) Image search: [Google]
84545.png
40 KB, 208x202
Woah, this thread is still alive.

>>26637004
>Do you really think robots go to parties?
Nah, I was implying that most people here aren't robots but angsty edgy teens.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.