[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You tell me about the bullshit in your life and others reply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1440921457290.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1440921457290.gif
619 KB, 500x280
ITT: You tell me about the bullshit in your life and others reply with genuine interest (sorta like a real conversation)
>>
There's too much to write. Anxiety, exhaustion and paranoia are quite literally driving me insane. I recently started abusing thyroxine which made everything worse not better.

Tell me about the bullshit in your life anon.
>>
I don't work for another 36 hours, so i would ideally like to lay in bed and do nothing until then but I can't because i have to dog-sit for my parents in about 4 hours. Also i've been up for 30 hours and it hurts.
>>
File: metallicalars.png (94 KB, 570x543) Image search: [Google]
metallicalars.png
94 KB, 570x543
I just spent like 2 hours restringing my guitar. It was extremely frustating. I was trying some stringing technique I saw on youtube because it's been ages since I've last done it, but the instructions weren't very clear and I just repeated winding and rewinding the strings around the locks and they got loose, and my fingers got stabbed by the ends like three times which is painful as fuck, and generally my hands feel like shit because the strings are thick and made of steel and I have to bend and tie them and shit. Anyway, I get to the last (thickest) string in the package, but instead there's only the "first" (thinnest) string. Yep, that's right, I have placed the strings in a wrong order. B instead of E, G instead of B etc. SO after all that I had to take all the strings off one by one and put them in their correct place, but because I wrestled with tying them earlier, two of them got cut, and I didn't have backup strings for them - I had to use an E string for the B and a D string for the G, and then fucking E broke and I had to dig around all my drawers looking for a backup string. Only find a G one. So now after all this shit my guitar strings are completely in a shitty order, and are a mix of several different brands, and it doesn't feel good playing like that. I want to just buy a new pack and change all the strings, but I'm too fucking pissed off to do that anytime soon.

I fucking hate restringing my guitar.

And I hate myself.
>>
>>26410014
Dog sit and get some sleep Anon.

>>26409944
Perhaps try a new medication?

I'm confused right now, I thought my only friend would at least make an effort to be caring
>"You're not selfish, that's just you"
The next day
>"Stop trying to be special, the whole world doesn't revolve around you"
>>
My disgusting family leaves trash laying around the house, anon. It's fucking gross. Have you seen those hoarder shows? That's what my mothers room looks like. All of our dishes are fucked, save mine that I take care of personally. I mean, these lousy fucks are so apathetic they can't even keep their rooms clean! How about you, anon? You ever deal with shit like this before?
>>
>>26410055
>Dog sit and get some sleep Anon.

Yeah that's the plan. it's just a matter of waiting out the next 4 hours. I'd sleep now but I know i'd oversleep and the dogs would be without their daily walk and that's not fair to them. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>26410087
Set an alarm? The dogs can go without a walk for one day it's not that bad
>>
>>26410086
Move out ASAP. That hoarder shit is a one way ticket to lung disease town.
>>
25year old neet that is suicidal
>>
>>26409872
Have tons of problems
Hats people who don't sympathise with them
Absolutely despise people with other different problems I can relate to
>>
>>26410112
I too want to die.

But I just don't have the balls to do it. Fuck me.
>>
>>26410183
I do if i had a gun. I would just straight up shoot myself. I was thinking of going to a fireing ranging and renting one of their guns and just shoot myself but don't know what type of bullet would work.
>>
>>26410112
You know I used to think there was some sorth of respect to have for a robot that reaches 25
I mean by that point they must have developed some insight, maturity and self awareness right?
Deadly fucking wrong, robots over 25 are poison, simple as that they are pure toxicity, they even find some twisted elitisim to be had in their perpetual childhood state.
If I could choose a group of people to give euthanasia I wouldn't choose the sick and elderly, I would choose you. No wonder you are the only people that managed to get excluded from 4/Chan, the only place for the excluded.
You are worthless, you are trash. You have a destructive aura that brings nothing but misery to everyone
25 year old robots
A life well spent
>>
>>26410205
I never said or done anything elitisim though. If anything you are doing just that.
>>
>>26410205
>projects his expectations on old NEETS
>gets mad when they dont fulfil them

nice, very nice.
>>
File: 25996366337834.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
25996366337834.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>26410101

I can't, my degenerate parents have stripped me of any ability to prove who I am. I'm powerless, anon. It's either die of lung disease or die homeless and nameless on the streets.
>>
>>26410302
See you at the crossroad you cuck
>>
>>26410112
i am also a suicidal neet
want to die with me?
>>
>>26410352
Sure where you from?
>>
>>26410372
near seattle what about you
>>
>>26410400
vegas
>>
Nice idea, OP.

>tfw forgoing college to try and pursue my own endeavors in life
>can barely ever find the motivation to try to achieve my goals

It's like, I could go to college and fail my current aspirations, or I could just keep letting myself down.

Can I just descend into the darkness already?
>>
>>26410451
>Can I just descend into the darkness already?

You might already be there.
Good luck.
>>
>>26409872
Curly frizzy hair. Looks shitty long. Looks shitty short. Currently growing it out. It's a little past my neck curly and a bit past my collarbones straightened.

Homeschooled again after being in public since 2010, but haven't done any actual school (not underage b&. I'm 18 but lurked this site since 2009 due to homeschool boredom and always using a computer.)

Didn't ask the girl out or confess my feelings for her. I wish I did.

Jobless NEET. Trying not to be a NEET, but it's tough.

>What the hell am I going to do about college?

>tfw poorfag as well

>tfw ugly as shit.

My life isn't that bad, actually and I'm far from depression and suicide.
Just a few minor inconvenient things.
That's all I have to contribute. All of my problems are fixable.
I can get help. I can figure this shit out. At least I hope so.

Probably a bad idea to vent my petty problems on this board, but I want to anyway, so...

I know I sound whiny, angsty and negative, so once again, I know my problems aren't that extreme.
>>
>>26410501
>18
>my life is so tough
Come back in 5years
>>
>>26410515
I said several times in my original post that I know my problems aren't that bad. Did you even read the whole thing or did you just look at the first thing you could use to try to feel superior to a random stranger on the internet?
>>
>>26410561
I'm just tired of bitchboys like you coming here and saying your life is tough
>>
File: 1446823113218.jpg (43 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1446823113218.jpg
43 KB, 720x720
Honestly, my life is just bland. I don't really have anything to be excited about. I don't have any goals, dreams, or aspirations. At the same time, I have a comfortable and privileged life so I have nothing to really complain about. I don't have any friends, never had a gf, but I don't feel lonely. I don't feel happy either. I don't really feel anything. It's like, my life isn't good enough to keep living but it's not bad enough to kill myself either.

I just go to work, spend all my free time here or reading, or playing games. Sometimes I'll spend my money on a new game or go get a stupidly expensive smoothie or some shit. I do the same thing every day. My life is really meaningless. If I could I would give my life to some dying kid that actually wants to live because I'm kind of just here.

It's kind of a weird feeling I can't really describe. I just feel blank. Or empty
>>
>>26410605
You feel like a robot hence this board.
>>
>>26410605
>Honestly, my life is just bland. I don't really have anything to be excited about. I don't have any goals, dreams, or aspirations. At the same time, I have a comfortable and privileged life so I have nothing to really complain about. I don't have any friends, never had a gf, but I don't feel lonely. I don't feel happy either. I don't really feel anything. It's like, my life isn't good enough to keep living but it's not bad enough to kill myself either.
> I just go to work, spend all my free time here or reading, or playing games. Sometimes I'll spend my money on a new game or go get a stupidly expensive smoothie or some shit. I do the same thing every day. My life is really meaningless. If I could I would give my life to some dying kid that actually wants to live because I'm kind of just here.

Holy Shit this describes me perfectly.
>>
>>26410593
I never said it was, internet tough guy.
>>
>>26410027

Always change them all at once.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 684x576
>have a bad but curable disease
>drugs for it are all sold out in canada
>costs like 5k for two weeks worth
>have to cross the border into America to attempt to get it there today
>every time I cross both ways they pull me in and treat me like a criminal

I'm just dreading going there right now.
>>
File: 1450071229132.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
1450071229132.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
There's a lot of bullshit I could go into.

>terrible divorce in childhood
>extremely abusive gf of 5 years
>obsession with a girl that wanted to have sex with me then called it off
>schizophrenia hit like a brick

I'll go into one of the worst weekends of my life.

>fall break from college, me and my gf are gonna travel by train back to our hometown
>think it's gonna be nice to finally spend some time with her because at the start of college she kinda wanted to take things slow to get acclimated or whatever bullshit
>at the train station
>she buys a bag of chips
>"hey anon, the price of the chips was 1.67 (mfw I actually remember the price from years ago), isn't that weird?"
>say something like "not at all, the vendors calculated that that was the perfect cost-effective price!" or some sarcastic thing like that
>she looks at me like I just slapped in the fucking face
>gets all quiet and ignoring and me
>start asking why
>she goes "why couldn't you just have agreed with me, and said 'yeah, that's interesting' like a normal person?"
>I start laughing because I genuinely think she's joking
>she gets up and walks outside away from me and waits for the train
>we get on the train together, I try to shake off the bullshit from before because i'm excited that this is the first time we;ve been on a train together
>seats are all taken so we have to sit in the shitty "common area"
>it's like 2am cause that was the only time the train was leaving, so she starts falling asleep in my lap
>as she starts falling asleep my i get emotional and look at her like i love her
>she asks what i'm thinking
>say "i don't know" cause i don't really feel like saying i love her after that shit earlier
>she gets up and lays down somewhere else
>i drift off into another world listening to brian eno in my headphones
>we get home, sleep all day
>she tries to get me up a few times but i'm sleepy
>catch her changing and smile
>>
>>26410996
>"you don't get up when i want you to get up and now that i have my shirt off you're awake?"
>3 hour long argument, want to fucking die
>we spend the day making crafts with my mom
>i start to get sick and my tinnitus is going crazy, feel like utter shit
>go to urgent care, my gf doesn't really want to come with me but my mom says she should go so i won't be lonely
>in the doctor's room they have magazine with olivia munn on the cover and i mention how i used to watch her show all the time in middle school
>gf gets pissy and starts saying "i bet you jerked off to her a lot"
>i deny it but we both know it's true
>she starts talking about how she's prettier than her blah blah blah, i don't even think she's prettier than her
>doctors flush out my ears, huge chunks of smelly earwax flow out

idk, don't get an insecure gf who cuts herself and gets off on making you feel like shit
>>
>>26410996
Boo hoo. Get the fuck over it, crybaby.
You're as much as a whiny bitchboy as the other guy.
>>
>>26410956
what is it, anonymoose?
>>
File: 1452820829598.png (260 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1452820829598.png
260 KB, 633x758
>>26409872
There is no Suguha in my life.
>>
>>26411079
MRSA. I need linezolid. Possible side effects are neuropathy and a ruptured Achilles' tendon.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.