[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /neetsister/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>be me
>27, kissless virgin
>have a 20 year old sister
>she almost never leaves the house, likes anime and we play vidya together when I'm not working
>she makes me feel like my life is not as shitty as it is because I feel like she needs me
>tfw she got a neet boyfriend
>tfw I feel cheated on
>tfw I feel like I can't protect her from the outside world anymore
>tfw I feel like shit for not being happy for her
>tfw no gf like my sister

I think I'm killing myself whenever she loses her virginity to him.
>>
File: 1443321853727-1.jpg (16 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1443321853727-1.jpg
16 KB, 255x255
>>26392212

Set me up with your sister bruh?
>>
you could fuck her

or at least try

what you got to lose?
>>
>>26392212
>You will never have a neet sister
>You will never play games and watch anime with your neet sister
>You will never be transported to a magical world where everything is decided via games and gambling and conquer it eventually challenging god himself with your neet sister
I don't want to change my lifestyle at all but I wish I could have a platonic relationship with someone who I could share it with. A family-member would be beyond ideal.

Fuck you OP for making me feel these feels.
>>
Having a younger sister must be the best and worst feeling in the world. She basically looks up to only you for years and years, then she goes off and gets a bf and sees you for the loser that you are.
>>
>>26392517
>tfw you have a brother but you have always been distant and similar in many respects but the complete opposite in others
Our relationship is weird because we respect each other on a certain level, but on all others we're flat out incompatible
I hear about people who are best friends with their brothers and hang out with them and stuff and it just straight up does not compute
>>
>>26392580
I just want to hug and be autistic with somebody who wants to hug and be autistic with me but it just wouldn't feel right if there was sexual context behind it. Why can't I have a perfect imouto that shares the exact same interests as me?
>>
Meh, I've got a younger sister who's basically the complete opposite of me (and I'm a KV so you can see the difference). We hate each other.
>>
Wait, whats your sisters name?
>>
>>26392212
don't worry OP
soon there will be naked pictures of her all around here
so you can at least fap to her being penetrated
>>
>>26392212
This is too strange even for me. Please seek professional help.
>>
>>26392212
Girls never stay alone for long, there's always 1000 dicks waiting in the wings
>>
girls can never be robots
>>
>>26392517
That anime was awful tho
>>
File: 1401579544196.jpg (28 KB, 287x266) Image search: [Google]
1401579544196.jpg
28 KB, 287x266
>25
>sister is 19
>she's never bothered dating and takes after me with regards to hobbies
>caught her, on more than one occasion, playing with my penis while I was "sleeping" as a teenager
>>
>>26392517
NGNL was shit
>>>/mal/
>>
>>26392697
Sora and Shiro kissed tho
>>
>>26392770
I've got a older sister that is the complete opposite of me (I am KV and straight)
She is a lesbian and she gets lots of women
Holy fuck I failed so hard
>>
>>26392810
I seriously need to know man. If you're in Arizona I might be the one dating your sister.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.