[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9k wageslave thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 2048x1447
post where you slave away at and how you feel about it

I, myself, am a certified meat clerk at the chain grocery store. It's not hard work, all I do is just put shit like hamburger and pork products on the shelf when needed and I work the counter wrapping stuff like fish and hamburger for the all the normies that want their precious fresh meat.

All my bosses are literal fatasses who have no real management work to do so all they do is do typical easy clerk stuff that I do but get paid a lot more for. Typical wageslave/sheckleberg system
>>
I am a lead polymer extruding operator.

I work 3 days a week, never really see my boss. Just me and one other guy on my shift. Pretty chill job and it keeps you moving/ makes the time fly by for 50k+ a year and 4 days off a week.

notevenmad.jpg
>>
>>26225188
i know you as an 87-year-old man, doing volunteer work for 30 years after your retirement. you're pretty happy.
>>
>>26225188
>All my bosses are literal fatasses who have no real management work to do so all they do is do typical easy clerk stuff that I do but get paid a lot more for.

you know all those times customers get annoyed because your fat hairy belly is protruding out of your apron and touching their cuts of meat? and they are curt with you and you start crying and pooping in your pants as you run to the back? and the managers have to sooth you and clean up your soiled underpants, and placate the customer for having to see that sorry display? that's why they get paid more.
>>
I paint submarine components for one of the most powerfull company's in the uk its very slow and boring but Fuck it I ain't complaining for getting 30k A year for doing ten hours work out of 38 a week.
>>
>>26225598
That sounds like hell to me. 28 hours of doing fuck nothing a week, even if the pay is okay
>>
>>26225188
I'm a military, it's count as wageslave ?
>>
>customer service rep fot a large cable company
>work in the "hurrr bill is 5 dollars higher this month so kill yourself cunt" department
>money is great but i can feel this shit sucking my spirit away gradually...daily
>>
>>26225598
BAE Systems?
Tell us about it
Are you under military security disclosure laws?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 238x276
>>26225483
>I'm not the fittest looking employee and have the most breeding potential
>>
>>26225434
>Boomer who retired at 57 who's probably been leeching of government assistance for decades
He's worse than a NEET
>>
>>26225676
You're basically a NEET who is trained to shoot people that the King Jew doesn't like
>>
Being a secretary at a tax office is the worst because you have to interact with people all day and they constantly ask you questions you don't have the answer to (and they get pissed when you don't know).
>>
>>26225641
I finished half an hour ago and all I did today from 7.30-4.00 is sand a box down to bare metal. I didant start that till gone 1pm. It does suck but I'm stuck in a half built sub so no managers will see me so I just browse 4chan till I need a fap then cry about why mummy told me I would get girls if I got one of the best jobs in the town.
>>26225683
>clap clap
You got it right man. And yeah of I get caught on my mobile I get fired That very hour pretty Much. The security around the premisise is very heavy and all the gate's and doors you need to go through to get to the subs requires a pass. That's about it for security
>>
>>26225729
I've been there man, jobs like that. I just can't stand the idea of not being busy at work. I lose my fucking mind.

Also I mean

>I finished half an hour ago and all I did today from 7.30-4.00 is sand a box down to bare metal
>one of the best jobs in the town.

who are you kidding man?
>>
> Get a Apprentice chef position at Pizza Express
> Chill for the first few weeks but suddenly the management amp up how well they expect me to work
> Never worked in catering before but give my honest best effort because it pays well and good perks
> Get led into the office at the end of my shift and shouted at for not working to the same efficiency as other kitchen staff who have been working there for nearly a decade.
> Try to raise the point I've only been here a month I'm learning pls no fire me
> Repremanded for bad behavior because I tried to mount a reasonable defence

Got some other stories, eventually handed in my resignation and went back to NEET mode due to shitty management and disrespect
>>
>>26225756
I have a lot of friends that worked for pizza places.

One was a cook for pizza hut and one was a driver and the other a waiter for a small, delicious, family owned pizza place.

Delivery driver guy made about 15-20 an hour most days but only part time. Waiter did pretty well too since this place is very popular and their pizza is bomb as fuck. Pizza hut cook made okay-ish... obviously not great.

But one thing they had in common is that both pizza places were pushing weed and coke like it was the actual business.

My friend would drop of my pizza and in one of the sauce cups a quarter ounce of schwiggity schwag for 25 bucks. Roll a couple blunts with awful but cheap and convenient weed, eat pizza, play video games.

Good times
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26225188
This is a thread I quite didn't expect to see here today.
>>
>>26225842
of course. no reposts in r9k right, original content only right, not an autism containment board nonono, a thriving paradise of originality of provocative thought
>>
>50 hours a week slave
>have no real boss
>have no real management
>just work on projects all year
>free meals
>high pay
Truly the life of property
>>
>>26225840
Let me tell you a secret
Every pizza chef is a stoner 100% fact
Something about pizza and weed just go hand in hand.
>>
>>26225755
I cant paint what the sheetmetal workers havnt made
>>
>>26225729
How hard will you be raped by MPs if you were caught telling specs to the Chinese or some shit.
>>
>>26225883
Something about pizza and weed just go your dad's penis in your butt.
>>
>>26225883
Seconding as pizza making pothead
>>
What's worse, being a wagecuck or a unicuck?
>>
>>26225883
It is an amazing combo but I just found it remarkable when I found out how many drugs were being pushed around the small nice family pizza place that is very popular and tasty and then a local pizza hut is the same way. What is going on pizza people? You're the heros though

>>26225894
I mean you have to be deluded to think that is one of the best jobs in town from how you describe it.
>>
>>26225945
Severely. They will fine me a hefty amount which I cant afford and probably life in prison which is 20 or so years in the uk
>>
>>26226029
Look up barrow in furness m8 when you see what this town has got going for it you will believe me. And that huge comlex that my town surrounds. Yeah thats where I work
>>
>Clean kiosks
>40 hrs a week
>boring, repetitive, shit pay

It could be worse though. Nobody bothers me and I can listen to music/podcasts all day. I'll need to endure this for a couple more months to be eligible for unemployment benefits.
>>
I deliver pizza from the comfort of my own shitbox. It's been an awesome experience. Thousands of times better than I had imagined it panning out. My coworkers are all friendly and dig my car, out of perhaps a couple hundred customers I've delivered to, I've only had like three bad experiences and none of them were truly awful. It's helping me become sociable and whatever. Usually I'll show up, clock in, fold boxes, tag them when an order is printed out, and start doing deliveries. Customer interactions are usually brief, and I'll probably have to take four or so orders over the phone when there's no one else around, which I dreaded the first two weeks that I worked there, but after taking a few phone orders, it's nothing to me now. Usually I'm the closing driver, so at the end of my shift I sweep and mop up the entire store, which I don't mind at all. If I'm not the closing driver, I might have to do some dishes, or take out the trash, or restock the beverage cooler, or I can just clock out and head home. I get paid $8.50/hr, and for each delivery I do (between 6-12, depending on how many hours I'm working, how many drivers there are, and how slow/what time of the day it is), I get an extra $1.25. And then tips, which I'd say is usually around $40/night. Best I've made so far was $79. I missed out on a $93 tip from a customer on New Year because I couldn't fit 20-something pizzas in my car, so a coworker took my delivery and got the score. Feels bad, man. But yeah, besides that, I kind of recommend it. Obviously experiences will vary; you can't be completely antisocial, and it costs money just to start (having a car, paying insurance, having a phone, GPS, etc.), but anyway, I'd say the money's decent enough for a starting job or whatever. Eggy really should try it out.
>Tfw made some random woman mad af
>>
>>26226242
Dude it doesn't matter where it is.

I have a similar job to you in terms of pay it sounds like (assuming your wage is in pounds) I am not trying to criticize you just your esteemed opinion of it.

Making average ish wage to sand down a box and mostly stand around all day. If that is considered one of the best jobs in town that is a sad town. And it definitively isn't one of the best jobs in town.

If this is some big notable company there are higher ups there. The browsing 4chinz on his phone while doing manual labor does not have one of the best jobs in town whether or not it seems like an okay gig
>>
>>26226427
Oh yeah, and usually there's at least two canceled orders around, so that's another perk I suppose: free food. Most of my coworkers are sick and tired of pizza now and find it hard to believe that I'm still eating so much of it.
>>
I'm an IT manager. I have a small staff of autistic robots like all of you faggots i have to watch over. It's easy af but damnit why is it so fucking hard for you fags to communicqte? I have people that sit right next to eqch other and cannot talk to each other so i constantly have to go around and make sure x is done so y can do something etc etc. Two dbas on a system and they can't divide tasks or talk to eqch other. Instead they will sit around until i specifically spell things out for them steo by step.
>>
I work in a call center. I don't hate it day to day but I did just refuse to put it down on a government form.
>>
>>26225483
>worthless barely over minimum wage shift lead detected
>>
File: 1440306114755.png (48 KB, 450x403) Image search: [Google]
1440306114755.png
48 KB, 450x403
I'm working 14-22 at an Amazon type warehouse.

>Just gratuated with a totally useless degree, lost 4 years of my life
>I'll accept the dullest job so it occupies my mind and I am less bored and depressed, I don't even care about money a good pc and cigarettes is all I need in my life
>well paid, I get 11euros an hour
>one of my coworkers calls me "the autist" for some reason, not different than high school
>I am very clumsy and kinda slow but they don't seem to notice or they just don't care. I'd be pissed off if I received packages like the ones I make at work
>A lot of qts at the warehouse. Sometimes have to empty their desks and I get so close to them I can almost feel their breath.

Overall that's ok. I don't mind that much because I know I'll kill myself before I'll be 30, so it's not like I was going to stay there until I retire.
>>
>>26225188
There is not certification process for an MSP haha. How old are you homie? Ever plan on going through the apprenticeship and becoming a cutter?
>>
File: 1450961079253.jpg (265 KB, 482x500) Image search: [Google]
1450961079253.jpg
265 KB, 482x500
I am a sandwich artist at your local Subway. Let me give you a day in the life here.

>get in
>greet friendly coworkers
>engage in entertaining conversation as we wait for customers to enter
>customers are nice and friendly
>once in a while sexually frustrated NEET might walk in to order an entire sandwich on mommy's credit card
>acts like a toddler
>manager kicks him out, no refund
>laugh about it for the next 10 minutes until the next one comes in
>>
File: NEETmush!.jpg (37 KB, 284x378) Image search: [Google]
NEETmush!.jpg
37 KB, 284x378
How does it feel that eggman is now the patron saint of wagecucks?

>Working 90 hours
>unironically enjoys it
>>
>>26225188
tfw inheritance neet that spends all day playing vidya with and boning gf
feelsgoodm8
>>
I am a certified welder with tickets coming out of my ears but live in an economically depressed shithole in a broke ass part of Canada. I'd eat shit to be someone's slave right now. I can't even find a 12 dollar an hour job here.
>>
>>26226656
thats how autism works
>>
I prepare food in an American diner for seven hours a day, minimum wage. I also work Saturday-Sunday but not Monday-Tuesday.
>>
>>26225188
>no job
>want job
>apply but no interviews
>tell family about it
>"you're not trying hard enough!"
>"its easy to get a job!"
>every single one of them got a job through a connection
>>
File: 1453666891824.jpg (21 KB, 249x262) Image search: [Google]
1453666891824.jpg
21 KB, 249x262
>never went to uni
>worked for an insurance company for ten years
>currently manager on the fraud team
>most of my team have degrees
>investigate dodgy motor claims
>98% of the files on my desk relate to Muslims
>enjoy telling them to fuck off and get decent pay for it too

Could be worse.
>>
>>26227637
That sounds pretty damn fun senpaitachi. I wish I could get paid to shit talk muzzies.
>>
>>26227577
>go to college
>good college
>am smart
>holy shit so many people
>its been a month and i havent gone to any classes in 2 weeks
>call mom'
>mom im coming home
>want job
>dont know how to apply
>2 scared
>get job through brother as dish washer
>ask boss for min wage
>pays me 5 dollars
>ok.webm
>fill in
>be sick 2 days
>panic attack all day
>dont get called in again
>too anxious to get last pay check
>dad yells at me to get job
>yell at him im disabled
>mom has to teach dad and tell him why im fucked
>now he gives me free weed sometimes
>no pressure to get job
>waiting for mommy to take me to doctor
>wouldve killed myself by now but weed
>>
>>26225188
Receptionnist for a big company. 70% of my day is lurking on 4chan and normiebook. rest of the time I answer calls or welcome guest. I really don't mind it. Plus in 6 months my company is going to pay for me to get a bartending diploma so pretty good deal all in all. Also I make about 1500 euros a month which allows me to live comfortably.
>>
File: 12846157699712.jpg (18 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
12846157699712.jpg
18 KB, 320x287
God I dread my inevitable wage slavery

>Go to work at 8am sharp
>Boss tells you what to do
>Boss tells you how fast to do it
>Have to keep cool with all the employees because you see them every single day
>Deadlines, deadlines everywhere
>Broken printer, now you have to actually think about how to file those TPS reports
>Computer gets a virus
>No more doughnuts in the lounge
>Get home from work
>Watch TV for a few hours to rest from work
>Go to sleep
>Now you have to go back to work again in the morning

The wild ride never ends. Why is modern day more slavery than peasant life?
>>
>>26227682
I do feel like a bit of a bastard sometimes and it's quite high pressure but yeah, it's the only thing I've got going for me so I put a lot of effort in.
>>
File: a51.png (246 KB, 293x399) Image search: [Google]
a51.png
246 KB, 293x399
Grocery store night crew

Shit, $15/hr just to put shit on shelves and listen to music? And all of my coworkers are just as fucked in the head as me, if not more.

I made the mistake of taking on a department lead position with no pay increase. I've been trying to get back to just stocking for the same pay, because why should I deal with the stress of ordering and counting the product with no pay increase? The assholes upstairs have been dragging their feet and aren't even returning my calls. And all face to face conversations end with them changing the subject and having to leave in a hurry.

LESSON ONE: You are not required to do anything beyond your job description but that will NOT stop your boss from trying to make you do their job for them. I really fucked up when I agreed to essentially manage an entire department for nothing in return.

But dat overtime $ is fat and it adds up quick
>>
>>26226656
Do your subordinates do coding? My dream job is to be an IT/IS manager and get to boss around cuckold science majors and computer engineers all day that slave away like code monkeys while I just pass off the instructions from upper level management on what needs to be done.
>>
>>26227727
You learn to sleep less or something. My brother gets up at 4:30, has to be at work at 5, gets off around 2pm, hits the hay by midnight.
>>
>>26227727
No reason in particular goy! Now back to work I need more shekels to fund my interracial cuckolding website and to give to Israel.
>>
>>26227800
What's his general demeanor? When I had hours like that, I was depressed all the time from too little sleep. Getting a different job that starts at 9:30am at the earliest has helped a ton.
>>
I work three fucking times faster than everyone else. I solve problems on my first week that have been plaguing the place for years. I constantly innovate and find faster ways to do shit. I am friendly and polite and apologetic for any minor mistake. I take an active interest in my training, I ask questions to show I care about doing things right and properly. I am genuinely a good employee. Everyone else is doing shit one-by-one slow and lazy as fuck and taking super long breaks and shit.

What do I get? Fucking despised. People avoid me. No one talks to me, and when they do it's to be mean.

I fucking hate life.
>>
>>26228181
Oh look, right as I send this post, my boss, who despises me and constantly treats me like I'm a potential thief and ex-con when all I do is show how diligent I am and volunteer for extra work the time, starts chatting up my coworker, who just implied that I'm not "productive," because I asked her to do me a minor favor and apologized for even asking, AFTER a morning of offering to do her favors.

FUCK NORMIES. I FUCKING HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE.

THANK GOD THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY AND I'M NOT STUCK IN THIS HELL FOREVER.
>>
>>26228181
this is exactly what i experienced at the army

work fast and hard and suddenly boss is gonna jump on me for every little thing.
meanwhile his employeers which he defines as "friends" leave early barely work and make jokes all day do fucking shit far as work goes. you don't run a place to have fucking friends, everyone should do their fair share of work.
also this "experience" meme where one guy works less because he experienced. i mean fuck that. if anything you move him to management and get another guy to do more work.

my bosses/officers were almost at tears when they got notified i was gonna leave, managers who fucking hated me came begging. i mean that's so fucking shit
>>
>>26228181
Shut up zack
>>
>>26227780
>You are not required to do anything beyond your job description but that will NOT stop your boss from trying to make you do their job for them.

that's the bread and butter of every job,you never only do what your'e supposed to unless you have good relationship with the boss
>>
File: image_3.gif (872 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
image_3.gif
872 KB, 285x200
>>26228376

And in most corporate environments, "a good relationship with the boss" translates in to "polishing Shlomo's knob"
>>
>>26225678
I did that for 3 years. Never again.
>>
>>26227688
hey myself
heres a you
>>
I work in a grocery store for like 10 bucks an hour. I do everything from stocking to register to cleaning, whatever needs to be done. I like it for the most part. I hate it some days, but everybody has bad days.

I'd like to get more "into it", you know, like with suggestive selling. I think it'd be fun if I could persuade customers to buy more stuff. I just don't know how to do it. Sometimes I can get people to buy candy bars that are on sale, but other than that, I just don't know how to sell stuff. Any advice?
>>
>>26228181
>putting effort into your job

why?
>>
>>26228273

Be careful, he's the bosses kid and he'll get you fired
>>
>>26228457
Transfer to a deli department or seafood.
>>
Sometimes pizza times pizza time it pizza
>>
I work for my dad killing rats and spraying roaches.

Not a bad gig though, make 40k a year and only work mornings.
>>
File: Lettuce[1].jpg (22 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
Lettuce[1].jpg
22 KB, 300x291
Produce clerk.

Don't like it, don't hate it. Some coworkers are a pain, most are cool. Customers are very nice for the most part and I can have a really good day if I answer a lot of customers' questions.

Management is largely incompetent and self-righteous but they leave me alone as long as it looks like I'm working.

I definitely won't be sticking around. I want to work in a hospital analyzing blood and tissue samples (I have a B. Sc) after I go back to school this fall.
>>
Sometimes if I flip the pizza time is in good hands and and mr Aziz will Flip Out
>>
those pizzas must be liquefied by now time
>>
>>26226454

Not him, but m8, in the past I've been paid 1/3 of that to climb towers in the middle of goddamn winter.

He get a decent wage to fuck around and grind boxes inside a nice warm building all day. There is nothing at all wrong with his job.
>>
Grill dude at McDonalds. Perks, I can call in whenever I feel like, I barely have to give any effort for my 7.50 an hour, nobody has ever been fired. Cons, its McDonalds and I'm not home being a NEET
>>
Night crew st Kroger. 7.25/h is my current wage. I just started working there about a week ago. I'd say the hardest part is just keeping the energy to do stuff and not getting bored out of your damn mind.
>>
>never went to college
>no job
>have handsome husband who works his ass off
>all I have to do is cook for him and give him sex
>gives me his credit card, tells me to pamper myself

Robots are right, being a girl is life on easy mode
kek
>>
work in a law office, fucking shit up left right and centre. counting down the days until I'm kicked out
>>
File: 1419559063613.jpg (81 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1419559063613.jpg
81 KB, 500x367
>>26225188
I work as a line cook at a locally-owned brunch/dinner joint and I love it. Started as prep but worked up to line, building my skills so hopefully I can work the insane brunch rush one day. Only worked there a few months but I've learned so much about cooking and food, way more than I ever would learn in a typical kitchen flipping burgers. All our food is fabulous and made from scratch. Everyone who works there is awesome too. The owner is there most everyday working as hard or harder than everyone else. The de facto head chef, though he'd never call himself that, is an awesome guy and basically my role model these days. He's an ex-junkie who completely cleaned up his act and is now sober, healthy and fit as fuck. I'm ploughing one of the cute bartenders and most of the waitstaff are cool and even the dishwashers rock.

All-in-all it's pretty radical.

My other job sucks though. Slinging shitty frozen burgers and chicken strips at a sportsbar for normie scum who come to watch men ball each other. Totally lame but I need the money.
>>
>>26228836
Not the zack i know i guess
>>
>>26229436
yeah then why aren't we all doing it? fuck you
>>
>>26229479
hehe this made me laugh. how'd you get the job and what is it that you can't do right?
>>
>>26229719
maybe lose weight?
>>
>>26229763
i'm 5'6 and 113 lbs. but fuck you still
>>
>>26229144
I never said there was anything wrong with it. Reread what I said. I even said I work something vaguely similar. I don't know his local standard of living but I probably even make more than him.

My point was his claim of it being one of the best jobs in his town is complete and utter deluded bullshit.
>>
>>26229857
;_;

i'm sorry about your life
>>
>>26227428
I don't enjoy it, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
>>
>>26229904
gtfo of /r9k/ while you're at it bitch
>>
>>26229902
Lots of people in the world LOVE the idea of getting paid well for doing little work. It's not that deluded.
>>
>>26229925
fuck off. i'm a NEET, i can shitpost all i want.

you should probably cry more.
>>
>>26229436
Same here.

He's getting older now though. He is 31 and I am 26. He is balding and not as fit as before, he hasn't advanced at his company in a few years he is probably hitting his ceiling.

Soon my looks will start diminishing as well. I think I am going to divorce him and since I don't work I will get compensated greatly and I'll just marry someone close to my age as when I first married him he was my current age.

I can't wait to burst his sexual bubble as it has all been an act. Sometimes he gets extremely hard and I am a bit surprised but he says he is "6 inches" that is a good day. I don't even have animosity to him but I feel no remorse taking from him what I want while telling him how small his 5 and a half inch penis is and how he really doesn't know how to use it.

Then he will legally be obliged to pay me his money while I shop around for someone who will satisfy me. With the money I get legally he doesn't even need a good job like my SO he just needs to get me off.
>>
Security at the grocery store.
>>
File: 1454021603736.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454021603736.jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
>meat clerk

How grocery store hiring managers select what position people belong in:
>normal, nice, socially adjusted, peppy/smiley - Cashier
>normal, and not peppy/smiley, and physically capable - stocking, produce, prep
>retarded but peppy/smiley - Cart duty
>autistic - Meat/seafood

Just speaking from experience, not trying to be mean. You just seem like you think you are better than the people you are working for (the customers). Bosses seem like dick heads but thats why they are grocery store managers. Not that all are, but in a lot and more often in the shittier stores (not saying that yours is one)
>>
Military life. No friends at the barracks. I just spend my free time keeping to myself and wandering around Korea getting drunk on the weekend by myself.
>>
>>26230117
haha holy shit look at that creature
>>
Recently got a job as a waiter
>start at 7:45
>work till 10:30
>free breakfast
>get home at 11:10 or so
>have to go back at 17:45 and work till 20:45
>get home at around 21:00
Could be worse i guess. Time flies fast, i get to wear nice clothes, sometimes i get tips from customers and also tips at the end of the month and my co workers are cool. I also have 2 days off a week and sometimes i only have a night or morning shift. Kind of hard and fast work but you can get used to it fast, at least you aren't bored.
>>
File: 1452159804960.jpg (445 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1452159804960.jpg
445 KB, 3264x2448
>>26227688
>am smart
>>
sometimes it's pizza time pizza time pizza time, but when it's pizza times it pizza you know Mr. Aziz will flip out
>>
>>26229739
i'd love for this anon to come back and answer
>>
I'm working at pic related for about a year now.
Ask me anything if you like.
>>
>>26228457
If you want to be a shill
Go to bev-er-ly hills
>>
>>26229187
>7.50 an hour
Lmaoing @ your life
>>26229306
Federal min is 7.50
>>
I work at the fucking Olive Garden. I seat people's fat asses in chairs said asses are too large for. I get them their sweet tea to keep the beetus flowing. Management is pretty cool. I just can't get over how many people there take themselves so seriously and I find it impossible to fathom how guests there think we are this full-service pasta-spa where we cater to every need. Every day I show up for work is a stark reminder that there is an enormous force of unemployed/disabled people out there that do not understand that accidents happen and not everyone around them is there to cater to their every whim and/or beholden to their condition/situation. Fuck, I hate people. I cringe when I think that some of these old crotchety fucks have children and grandchildren... how I feel for them.
>>
>>26230427
Hey fag could I get more breadsticks? It's slow as fuck around here.
>>
Stagehand for my university's art department. Mainly do concerts and lectures. Pretty cash job, but not very consistent. Sometimes work 12 hours in a week, sometimes work 12 hours a day. I enjoy it because it's pretty fun, and I get to meet cool musicians and some famous people.
>>
>>26229622
One is the dream of working in a restaurant

One is the reality
>>
Working at McD right now

Would like to get into security for buildings so I can sit on a computer all night
Or a call centre that gives incentives for sales

Shame i live in the boonies and at least 30minute drive to the nearest city
>>
>>26225188
I like my job, I work in IT by myself in a basement for a small company. So far today I have answered three phone calls, reset one password, watched a movie and leveled a couple of times on a wow alt, now I'm browsing 4chan for a bit. It's a stress free job, all my coworkers are old grandmothers who treat me like I'm a grandson and even bring me baked goods every so often, the pay is good and I pretty much do what I would be doing at home all day anyways.
>>
File: imagesB28OW0US.jpg (7 KB, 146x119) Image search: [Google]
imagesB28OW0US.jpg
7 KB, 146x119
Ex army working as a water treatment operator.

It's boring as fuck and everyone is old as fuck, I'm very tempted to start hiring hookers and making porn.
>>
File: ehhsquidward.jpg (55 KB, 754x653) Image search: [Google]
ehhsquidward.jpg
55 KB, 754x653
>>26230323
I have to sit around all day emailing people

We are really fucking busy and I can't handle the pressure

For example today a customer emailed us and I didn't know what he was talking about so I spent 30 minutes designing a fake 'out of office' response and emailed it to him so I could avoid the pressure of responding for a few days

The response I sent didn't even look official, it looked retarded, I am sure the guy will figure out something is wrong and make a complaint
>>
File: ooo.png (105 KB, 881x471) Image search: [Google]
ooo.png
105 KB, 881x471
>>26230529
Pic related, my out of office email
>>
>>26230538
It'd be pretty hilarious if you actually sent that.
>>
>>26230529
I hope he forwards it to your boss and asks what the fuck?
>>
>>26230572
It isn't. I'm going to be fired, I just know it, because I can't deal with pressure
>>
>>26230771
Get it together man. You're a fucking secretary.
>>
Lead a/v at an event space it's ok/10
>>
wage
kek
thats
me
>>
>>26230538
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I was having a bad day, but thanks anon.

LMFAO
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.