[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on tinder >switch settings to males >literally every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: 142470927910.jpg (25 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
142470927910.jpg
25 KB, 515x600
>go on tinder
>switch settings to males
>literally every guy on there is a Chad
>literally every one of them has no facial deformity like an overbite, receding jaw, etc.
I hate my life. How has society become so messed up that men are struggling to get girlfriends and women can get a man anytime. There is literally almost one man per woman.
>>
my theory is that chads cheat on their girlfriends and thus have multiple girlfriends who think that chad is their one and only, leaving a lot of guys who are single due to the delusion of the female race
>>
Iktf man. Yesterday I made a fake female account on a dating app. I was curious as to why my legit account was struggling to get matches even with average girls, so I used an average girl and it was unbelievable. It was full of attractive, interesting men and the average ones got matched with you as soon as you liked them.
I dropped it because within a day some guys were already establishing an emotional bond and I felt bad about it.
>>
Consider the following.

Only about 20% of women can orgasm decently from just vaginal intercourse.
Most men can orgasm from vaginal intercourse.

This means that only about 20% of women in this world would ever be interested in randomly getting it on with a stranger who probably won't know how to even make them orgasm.

But most men can orgasm from just ramming it in there.

You get what I'm trying to say? A lot of search and demand, not a lot of supply.

Also, most women care more about finding someone they will be able to be in a relationship with. (supposing that they haven't been brainwashed into thinking that having sex without orgasms is somehow the right way to be).
>>
There are more boys born than girls. The MSM likes to make it seem like it's barely detectable in the statistics, but even in Western countries it's about 3 to 7 %.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio
>>
>>26221674
It's actually about even because male babies have a higher chance of dying at birth because of male only diseases. So you're wrong.
>>
>>26221731
You didn't read the link. Let's look at the USA.

Sex ratio (males to females)
At birth: 1.05
Under 15: 1.04
15 to 64: 1.07
Over 65: 0.75

Women are the majority of the population because men die earlier, but that's not until old age. At our age the sex ratio is 107 men to 100 women.
>>
>>26221977
I mean they're not a majority until old age. Male mortality is higher at all ages, but not by that much until old age.
>>
>go on 4 dating sites to see Population of single people I might be interested in
>fill out very basic standards: white, 20 - 30 years of age, female, under 6', not liberal
>search 100 mile radius
>2 women between 4 sites.
>>
>>26221996
Almost all men die at least 10 years younger if not more than the women born in the same year. Only countries with the best healthcare make them live a bit longer but they still die before the women.
>>
Online dating is always terrible if you are a guy close to the average without a huge bank account or something to set you aside from the sea of thirsty males. Also only the shittiest women resort to online dating, it's so easy for women these days they don't have to use the internet to find a good guy.
>>
I always wondered who can even get laid by dating apps.
>>
>Tfw add male preference
>Tfw almost every guy match is a Chad

Should have born gay tbqh f a m
>>
>>26222389
i did once.
always make sure she has body pic in profile aswell is what i learned
>>
>>26221615
how about you are not good looking or charismatic and have no good career prospects so no one is willing to fuck you.
>>
>>26222970
No you don't. Gays are notorious size queens. If you're under 7 inches, forget it.
>>
>>26221615
That's how it used to be like before society. 1 male per every 16 females.

Nowadays its 5:1
>>
>>26221977
But there are more male homos and more mtf trannies, so it should be around 1 hetero female for 1 hetero male.
>>
>>26223094
The occurrence of more mtf and male homos isn't big enough to equalize straight male to straight female ratio.
>>
>>26221629
That last part is interesting. I wonder if men are inherantly more prone to forming emotional bonds or if it's cultural. I'm bi, and I've noticed that men more easily get attached but women's reactions to breakups are far worse. Has anyone else had the same experience?
>>
>>26223046
Not that guy, but those are just attributes of not being attractive enough to be Chad. Females are pickier than males, most guys only care if their fuck buddy looks physically attractive to them and doesn't waste their time. What looks attractive to a guy is actually the top half of the female population, the same can't be said for women.
>>
>>26223078
I'm not saying that might not be the truth, but it would help if you posted some evidence that backs your statement up.
>>
File: 1454347058572.jpg (131 KB, 975x576) Image search: [Google]
1454347058572.jpg
131 KB, 975x576
>>26223271

Life is not fair.You have to work harder than other guys lad. Don't stay mad you didn't win the lottery.
>>
>>26223457
I partially agree, I myself am capable of personal success with ease if I attempt it. But I'm not mad at the nature of humanity, I'm just trying to get people aware of the actual problem and how it relates to them.
>>
>make fake female account
>literally use only the photo of a toaster and another of the sea without me in any of them
>27 messages before night from all sort of guys, Chad included

Jesus online dating is pathetic as fuck
>>
Overbite is a facial deformity? fug lads

Is it too late to get braced? I'm 19
>>
File: 348508940948928.jpg (23 KB, 414x425) Image search: [Google]
348508940948928.jpg
23 KB, 414x425
>>26223557
but anon, toasters can be hot as fuck.
>>
>>26221605
>>literally every one of them has no facial deformity like an overbite, receding jaw, etc.
this this THIS

why am I the only male who has this? it fucking sucks
>>
>>26223570
yes its too late. past puberty is too late. still depends how big it is
>>
>>26223557
Even a vague possibility of female is enough to get you guys.

I done online test with a 4/10 girl and she had like 50 ish in 2 days.

It is a sick joke being a non rich,non male model male
>>
>>26223577
Pro tip:
A lot of males have it,but they/we learn not to bother with online dating after a while
Or dating in general.

We are not needed
>>
>>26223519
The guy I was responding to was correct factually, but his attitude was bad. It was like "The Chads will literally fuck all the girls and you will never have sex". He was externalizing his failures, making it difficult to solve the problem because he cannot fix the world. If he thinks "I am not attractive for reasons x,y and z" MAYBE he could change things.
>>
File: Pepe-01160.jpg (34 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-01160.jpg
34 KB, 400x388
>>26223610
It's over for us recessedbots
>>
>>26221674
/thread.

This is a reason why there is male robots in first world countries. The other I know might be true is that women go for the top 20% of males, and only settle for the others later in life. But that isn't easy for me to clarify. I'd be glad to hear any evidence that points to the truth on the matter.
>>
Virtually all men will fuck anything with a hole, even if they aren't interested in putting a ring on it or even dating the woman in question. What this means is that all women who sign up to dating sites (which is now the overwhelming majority of women) are bombarded with horny dudes playing the numbers game.

Online dating basically exaggerates existing tendencies. Men are more aggressive because everyone's a hero behind a keyboard. Women are more picky and choosy because they realize how easy it is for them to find a man (and they naturally have no way of knowing which men are interested in more than a quick fuck or something more).

This also ruins your "go overseas to meet an average Korean/Chinese/Filipino/Viet girl" backup plan. Ever been in an /int/ interpals thread? Every qt or even remotely average Asian grill on any international penpal or dating site is getting a flood of messages from neckbeards, weeaboos, and fanboys of all kinds who are willing to fly to their country to fuck them silly, at least some of whom are statistically going to be better looking and more accomplished than you.

Even fatties and uggos will get a ton of messages from guys who want to fuck and again, good looking dudes too.

This means that whereas in the old days, you could go abroad and use your all-American/[insert Western nation here] passport or accent as a ticket to getting laid/bf'd or make the average fattie feel grateful that you wanted to date her, today you are competing against the whole fucking world.

It's only going to get worse the more technology progresses. Soon enough people will be fucking over the internet literally but you can be sure that girls will favor rich handsome accomplished awesome dudes just like today. Your only hope is virtual sex with 3D girls coming along around 2050.
>>
>>26221649
>Only about 20% of women can orgasm decently from just vaginal intercourse.

This stat is depressed because of the amount of men out there who are useless at sex and/or are dicklets.

100% of the women I've been with cum from vaginal intercourse. Cos I'm so fucking good. There was one girl who took bit of work, had to date her for 2 months even but she came like all the others and when she did she was a fountain.
>>
File: 1419937629531.jpg (32 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1419937629531.jpg
32 KB, 288x339
>tfw even if I became handsome and rich I could never love a girl knowing that she wouldn't have even read my profile had it not been for those things
>more money would only increase the percentage of gold diggers

There's no way out.
>>
>>26223747
Get /fit/

Hide riches

Get girls who want you for your body instead of your money

Profit
>>
>>26221615

That's not wrong. It's proven that in a open sexual marketplace women of all attractiveness levels pursue the top 20% of men

Even a 3/10 chick will have memories of getting dicked hard by a 7/10, 8/10 Chad in her life.

So then normal you comes along and she settles and gives you shit your whole life.

Unfortunately, this is the human condition. Genetic research has shown that in the past an average of only 40% of men reproduced (harems), while women were something like 90%.

Christianity and other traditional religions were a remedy for this, but they are going the way of the dinosaur.
>>
>>26223732
But that's what they all say. And it's funny because it's obvious that most of them faked it. How does it feel to be a sad cuck?
>>
>>26223616
That is the best choice for him to personally fix the problem. However he'll only be replacing some poor sod in the long run. That poor sod will be on square 1 and if we treat it the same he will just replace another. Each time a robot/poor sod makes it out the standards get higher, eventually they won't see results soon enough (assuming they aren't already at that point). Nature is fucking us over by making an imbalance of male to females, we could very well change this artificially if we raised awareness among humanity.
>>
>>26223758

>hide riches

Which makes being rich pointless in the first place.
>>
>>26221615
>leaving a lot of guys who are single due to the delusion of the female race
>point out terrible male behavior
>cognitive dissonance makes you still blame women
Cheaters/chads aren't your friends you don't need to make excuses for them faggot.
>>
>>26223887
...because there's no reason to be rich besides getting chicks?

How about worrying less about money, living more comfortably, having a good pension, etc.

If you're happy attracting gold-diggers, show off your money. If not, show off something else.

This isn't rocket-science.
>>
>>26223830

There is a difference between being realistic and having a pessimistic outlook for no reason. You say that shit as if it is some unspoken rulset.
>>
>>26223772
>Christianity and other traditional religions were a remedy for this, but they are going the way of the dinosaur.
But christians are having tons of kids anon, they have an above replacement birth rate.

They'd need to be hemorrhaging believers and not making any new converts to go the way of the dinosaur.
>>
File: 1450155470304.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1450155470304.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
Death to Chad. Uprising when?
>>
If you went to the gay tinder section it's completely different from the straight males. Gay males on tinder are so full of themselves, usually very high self esteem and confidence. An ugly guy cant be gay becausw he wont get any.
>>
You have to play to your strengths. Tinder is the most shallow thing ever, so it works great if your looks are your strength. Dumb chads to amazing on it. If personality is your strength, you have to get girls in public. Let them see your personality and approach them and that will set them apart.
>>
File: 1448947881274.jpg (120 KB, 878x599) Image search: [Google]
1448947881274.jpg
120 KB, 878x599
>>26224002
Not when some sneaky sneaky people do everything they can to steer kids away from religion and on to degeneracy. slowly making them extinct.
>>
>>26221615
>Chads are cheaters
Now I get angry that women only want Chad too but come on now. Chads are mostly good people. You think they respect women who cheat etc? No.
They don't go out trying to get ahead of other men especially when they don't have to. Not all chads just Fuck girls left and right. Some just are also looking for the right girl who isn't going to sleep with everything that's a Chad.

Cheaters are degenerates and scumbags who deserve to get stoned males and female. I've talked to Chars before myself, they don't just fuck with any bitch and usually ignore whores who want to cause problems.
>>
>>26223772
>Christianity and other traditional religions were a remedy for this, but they are going the way of the dinosaur.
Wrong.
Christianity is a scapegoat to be the ultimate sluts.
>go to church and confess
>become "nun" nuvirgin again
>always being faithful so decide I break the rules to feel alive
Religion is garbage. Believing in God (Agnostics) is fine. But following a schema for faithfulness of stupid. Instead of thinking for yourself you're thinking of the best ways to please your maker and do shit without being fully responsible. You are not responsible for your own life because it was Gods plan and either you deprived yourself of a decent living to be a cultist at church and went crazy at the first loss of virginity or secretly had fun at bible camp.
There's a show on television with a religious man with like 5 or 6 wives. That's what baloney religion does.

People should be creating experiencing and understanding values for themselves rather than because the bible or priest said so.
Don't get me wrong this is not a cry for atheist. It's just you don't need religion to believe in a higher power called God. Religion ultimately has divided people and stirred numerous shit over the years and still does.
>>
>>26223911
>Cheaters/chads aren't your friends you don't need to make excuses for them faggot.
Women pursue and love cheaters/chads (only chads have the option to cheat to begin with anyway).

Women aren't your friends and they would throw you under a train to be able to lick some turboChad's herpes-infested dick for a few seconds, no need to whiteknight them faggot.
>>
>>26224483
>always being faithful so decide I break the rules to feel alive
Nah, living in sin or not bearing the fruits of the spirit means you aint saved you never went or never paid attention bible school.
>>
>>26223921
All women are gold diggers though. Literally all of them, no matter what they claim. Our entire capitalistic society revolves around the fact that women love money and power and men want to have sex with women.
>>
>>26224483
Religion kept society in check. You need to look at the grand scope of humanity, not just your lifetime. For 2000 years it was Religion telling women to remain virgins and to reward loyal honest men, and for men to be good and just, that allowed us to create functioning prospering societies. This was what held society together. It's only the last century that people started abandoning religion en mass, and look where it has lead. It has lead to where we live today, where girls think they can get married and have kids when they're 35 and bored of fucking a new Chad every weekend, and where society tries to teach your kids that the 40 year old man in their bathroom peeping at them is actualy a trans gendered little girl. Society falls apart without religion.
>>
>>26224269
For some reason, I've found that a lot of gays are quite narcissistic and try to play themselves up to be more than they really are. They're very concerned with appearances and keeping up with the Joneses.
>>
>>26223911
>not befriending Chads
Chads have nothing against you and know what vile creature women are. If you are not befriending Chad you're doing something wrong.
This is a woman hate board not a men hate board. Only betas would betray fellow betas. Chad has no reason to betray a friend.
>>
>>26224614
>People abandoning religion en masse
No they aren't abandoning religion, that is the product of religion. Just as I said and you confirmed religion has told people what to do for years. They don't understand why they shouldn't do it besides the bible telling them to. Meanwhile as an atheist (and an agnostic would probably know too) that multiple partners causes a strain on future relationships and your ability to connect with others, and it practically useless in the long run.
You average religion beaner wouldn't care to think about why but know what they're doing is wrong and pray every night.

>>26224592
Not every bible school or religious teaching experience is the same for everyone. I'm not saying no virgin religious girls exists but those women are usually extremely religious or something happens to them that shakes their faith.
Most people in the world are religious, its not atheists walking around having satanic orgies. Its religious people doing it whether you seem them worthy of God or not. Not everyone you go to church with is keeping up with the faith, they're just keeping it a secret.
>>
>>26224614
It does make sense that it's dying out in cities first. The more urban an area, the less religious and more liberal it is. Monogamy (especially spilling your seed on the ground is a sin monogamy) puts emphasis on increasing the overall numbers of the population. With the current sexually liberal system, women go from guy to guy until they find the best one, then have his baby. There's more community/government support, so they really don't even need to get the guy to provide for them anymore. This emphasizes quality over quantity. If women all only get Chad's seed, the average level of the genes rises faster.
>>
>>26224705
>Most people in the world are religious, its not atheists walking around having satanic orgies. Its religious people doing it whether you seem them worthy of God or not
I'm certain the more religious, i.e. stronger in faith and attends church more, the less likely they do such things.
source for pic
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/

> Not everyone you go to church with is keeping up with the faith, they're just keeping it a secret.
I don't call diet plans faulty when people don't follow them.
>>
>>26224712
>This emphasizes quality over quantity
Except the average birth age is getting pushed up because people want a carefree youth, affecting the child, and except that there's a huge elderly population to take care of and a bunch of jobless youth.
> There's more community/government support
Single mother homes perform worse than two parent homes, it's a shit situation.
>If women all only get Chad's seed, the average level of the genes rises faster.
Then why haven't blacks shot up in the statistics? They've been living the 'polygamy' life longer with hoodrats getting knocked up daily by ghetto chads. Single mother homes are pretty much the norm in the black community with chads having baby mommas all over the place.
>>
>>26221615

Here's basically how it works;

Most people in a given workplace, apartment complex, etc aren't having sex at any given moment. This is either because they aren't looking for it, or they can't get it.

>>26221649 points out a valuable piece of data. Most women don't have sex for themselves, and the rare occasions they do it's during a brief part of their lifes when they feel sexy - their teens to thirties, at best.

80% of women aren't even on the market. So, out of 150,000,000 women, only 30,000,000 are available. Since most men become interested in sex around puberty and stay so until death, there are always five men to every woman.

You're competing with every man in the country for a shrinking commodity - the world is aging, and young women are becoming rarer. It's really no wonder a bunch of jobless, young male virgins with social anxiety are ignored for rich, old players who grew up in an era of drunk driving and fist fights.

This has always been the way it is, and the only thing that's going to change the situation is getting more women to put out - which can only be done via a real aphrodisiac, or cosmetic surgery to get women to come out of their shells.
>>
>>26224705
The main goal of religion is to teach people how to behave in a way that encourage families to grow and propser and a society free of degeneracy. If you're able to value those things without religion, then congratulations, but if you think society as a whole is keeping those values without religion, then you and I either live in completely different worlds or one of us is blind. I don't know how you can look at the world we live in today of complete moral decay and say that this is okay because at least people aren't getting their values from a book, even if the values are good.

Besides, if not religion, we've seen people just look for another doctrine to live by. Feminism, anti feminism, fedora dawkins podcast tier atheism, civil rights, these are all things people use to replace religion because they desire some sort of code to follow. Religion is just the tried and trued successful one of our ancestors that got us here. The prosperous world you enjoy is due to your ancestors and their religion.
>>
>>26223979
I am not being pessimistic, I have a long game plan that I think will workout better with insignificant disadvantages.
>>
>>26224855
>The main goal of religion is to teach people how to behave in a way that encourage families to grow and propser and a society free of degeneracy.

This.

The Hoi Polloi want to be told what to do. It's not really viable to have secularism as the default setting for people. The percentage of nonreligious people in the world is expected to drop from 15% to 13% between now and 2050 because religious people have more children. The decline of Christianity in the West will create a lacuna that will be get filled by Islam.

Church is an important social and networking hub for many people. I think if atheists knew how many people find job opportunities and wife-material women at church we'd see a ton of faux-conversions.
>>
>>26224992

>The percentage of nonreligious people in the world is expected to drop from 15% to 13% between now and 2050 because religious people have more children

My atheist friends refuse to believe that. It's ironically maladaptive of them, in the sense that they're seeing the evidence for why religion is an adaptive behavior, and their refusial to admit it is a sign that their minds don't perceive reality and so can't defend against it.

Strangely, they admit to the rise of Islam in the west and even admit it's due to birth rates. Yet, they don't see why that threatens their atheist liberalism, and they're not having kids to counter it.

All I know is that someone has to oppose the dumber side of religion. That's why I'm going to get a womb implanted, have lots of kids, and raise them to be dual-classed child soldiers/quantum mystics. I'll raise the boys and girls apart to promote homosex, teach them to be caricatures of men and women, and then marry them to each other to keep my new race 100% pure.
>>
>>26225635
You're a fucking nutjob.
>>
>>26221605
Fiminism happened. allso, Hittler lost desu
>>
>>26223193
What about increased prevalence of retarded guys
>>
>>26221605
>literally every one of them has no facial deformity like an overbite, receding jaw, etc.
Neither do I and I'm still a virgin. I know a bunch of ugly guys who aren't virgins too. We're fucked no matter how we look.
>>
>>26224301
What if I'm not good looking and have a shit personality? Think that applies to most of us here.
>>
>>26226464

Human mythology is filled with people cutting holes in themselves to give birth and incest, and in some parts of the world they do exactly what I described, except they also beat the children and kill women for not marrying their rapists. The same people insist on cutting their sons penises up.

As long as I don't beat them, chop up their genitals or force them to have sex with each other, I'm inarguably more benign then billons of other people.
>>
File: 1449248794015.jpg (40 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1449248794015.jpg
40 KB, 500x492
Even if you're good looking you can't escape being a robot.

They sense it. They smell it. The normies always know.
>>
>switch settings to males
Wouldn't that only show you other men who are looking for men (unless you had a female account in which case ree)?
>>
Women have moved into control of our society, thank neo-feminism, the sexual revolution, and a bunch of other buzzwords
>>
>>26223747
>tfw even if I became handsome and rich I could never love a girl knowing that she wouldn't have even read my profile had it not been for those things
This is exactly how I feel. At this point given what I've already experienced, I don't think I'd want a partner even if I could get one.

It's true irony. I genuinely hate people just in general, but I still don't blame them. I can't blame other people for causality, it's no more their fault than it is mine; regardless of how I feel about it.

I wish I didn't exist.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.