[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I did it bros, but I'm not sure. I finally have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1444248644776.jpg (6 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
1444248644776.jpg
6 KB, 196x185
I think I did it bros, but I'm not sure. I finally have a girlfriend and she's been my gf for four weeks. Known her for two years, met her at my place of work. From the start she was always friendly and nice and I somehow made her laugh all the time. I had no idea she had a crush on me until she flat out confessed to me about a month ago. I've never had an girlfriend before and I'm nervous and a bit scared. There are pros and cons to her and the relationship as a whole.

Pros:
>plays vidya
>likes anime
>has a very cute face
>thinks I'm hilarious
>says I'm good looking despite acne
>says my awkwardness is cute
>confessed to me not too long ago that she gradually fell in love with me but that she's kinda liked me the first day I worked with her
>reminds me of that a couple times a day and it makes me feel good
>is into kinky stuff, likes to be dominated
>calls me daddy
>her mom knows me (also works in the same place) and likes me, also thinks I'm funny some-fucking-how
>is working on getting really skinny just for me, she's not fat but I casually mentioned I prefer the slim body type and she immediately said she'll lose her few extra pounds
And probably the best of it all:
>is okay with my incest fetish and was not freaked out at all when I confessed I had boned two first cousins

Will type rest in a reply cause robot says this is too long.
>>
>>26196454

Cons:
>was not a virgin before she met me (but neither am I so meh)
inb4 normie, I'm pretty sure incest isn't normal
>is pretty clingy, texts me all the time, calls at least twice a day
>is mentally and emotionally damaged, had a rough childhood
>has tried hard drugs but now only sticks to pot (which I don't mind)
>has had two meaningful relationships with physically abusive dudes
>one of them was black
>will randomly start crying on the phone because she says she misses me when I'm not around
>I have to stay on the phone with her until she falls asleep cause she gets nightmares if I don't
>lots of dudes send her messages on social media although she tells me all about them and even screenshots some of the more pathetic ones so we can have a laff
>her feet are pretty average
I dunno bros, as I was typing those cons it feels as they are definitely outweighed by the pros. But you guys tell me. Is this the opportunity of a lifetime? Will I finally escape loneliness with this girl? Or for some reason should I be cautious and maybe back away? I really like her, I think I genuinely care about her and feel the need to protect her. I have no clue with relationships and since this board is mostly normies and failed normies anyway I was looking for opinions and tips.

Please share your experiences with grills, things that went right, things that went wrong.
>>
File: wallhaven-52302.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-52302.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1080
ALICE: It's the only way to leave. "I don't love you anymore. Goodbye."
DAN: Supposing you do still love them?
ALICE: You don't leave.
DAN: You've never left someone you still love?
ALICE: Nope.

---

Something is genuinely wrong if you are entertaining the thought of leaving her while you still care for her. Another thing to look out for is - make sure you like her, and not just the concept of someone that cares about you.

The clingy thing might be annoying in the future, but worry about that when it happens.
>>
>>26196458

>one of them was black

D R O P P E D
>>
>>26196525
Shit, that does make me sound like a douche. I've just never allowed someone to get so close to me. It feels good but I feel paranoid. The other night the idea came to mind that this is all a big ruse in which I am the play thing and all the messages we've exchanged she's sharing with her friends and posting them on some girl forum. I know that sounds absolutely ridiculous but I'm paranoid.
>>
>>26196693
When she revealed that I got mad inside. But she had previously said she hates racists so I said nothing at all.
>>
>>26196454
She seems te be batshit crazy in a semi-good way, I would accept her
>>
>>26196735
That's a decent way to put it. She's really fun. I truly enjoy time spent with her. And she says she reciprocates.
>>
>>26196458
>is pretty clingy, texts me all the time, calls at least twice a day
>will randomly start crying on the phone because she says she misses me when I'm not around
>I have to stay on the phone with her until she falls asleep cause she gets nightmares if I don't

that shit would annoy me as I need at least some free space, other than that the girl seems like a keeper though, definitely give it a try
>>
>>26196815
So do I, but, I've tolerated those things for a solid month now. I guess I really do care about her.
>>
>>26196454
>>26196693
Original fucking cuck i keked
>>
>>26196458
>>26196454
>>26196693

You op, are a cuck my friend and betta af
>>
>>26196454

You stupid fuck, OP. Once she gets skinny she'll leave you for someone good.
>>
File: 1315012221336.jpg (25 KB, 354x380) Image search: [Google]
1315012221336.jpg
25 KB, 354x380
>>26196458
>I'm pretty sure incest isn't normal
>>
>>26196732
>But she had previously said she hates racists

Holy fuck dropped.
>>
>>26196943
So out of all the things I listed, both positive and negative, that is the sole dealbreaker?

>>26196962
Now you have a point. Should I tell her to not get skinny? If dudes message her all the time now imagine when she does get skinny. But then again, she showed me pics of her whwn she was borderline anorexic and she was qt.

>>26196972
I stated in the OP that I sexed two cousins.
>>
>>26197011
>Should I tell her to not get skinny?

Yes. Just say you love her the way she is and don't want her to change or some shit.

She'll go for chad in an instant once she's a sexy/normal weight.
>>
I hope this is b8 and you're not really gonna let a bunch of fucked up retards ruin something good.
>>
File: 1454107995621.jpg (29 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
1454107995621.jpg
29 KB, 550x450
>>26196458
I dont know shit about relationships or girls but you're gonna get tired of this
>>
>>26196943
At least he has a gf you degenerate weaboo neckbeard
>>
>>26197011
If you can sleep with a blacked roastie its up to you, i wouldnt desu
>>
>>26197035
Damn it, you're probably right. As she is now she is in my league. If she gets skinny she'll move up. But if I clear up my acne I could move up with her...

>>26197048
No I'm not baiting, I'm anxious and a little scared.
>ruin something good
What's good? Are you saying I should hold on to her?
>>
>>26197116
>But if I clear up my acne I could move up with her
Don't delude yourself, buddy. Just play it safe. At least for now.
>>
>>26196454
The cons make her sound mentally ill. I would not settle with this woman. She will relapse into drugs and black cocks as soon as you two have have a fight. Can you marry someone like that? Can you move in with them? What will she be like when real stressors hit the relationship? Can you see yourselves together in 3 years?

She sounds like damaged goods. But you are damaged too so are departed for anything. Don't settle man. Your emotional problems are ruining your life and you want to take on someone else's as well? The phone thing and constant texting is enough warning signs for me.

Also.

>black cock

F U C K I N G D R O P P E D
>>
>>26196454
The only negative there is the weird clinginess. I'm not sure what to think about it, but it isn't healthy.

>lots of dudes send her messages on social media although she tells me all about them and even screenshots some of the more pathetic ones so we can have a laff

This shit is weird. She shouldn't be entertaining dudes on social media. The day may come where there's something she doesn't share, and that could be the seed of infidelity.

She should not be so dependent on you after 4 weeks. Or ever. She may have some issues.

Enjoy it. Be kind to her. But don't be surprised to find out she's crazy.
>>
>>26196458
So she is a ex-methhead. And she used to be a cuck.. dropped
>>
>>26197153
Alright, best advice so far. I think I'd go into a murderous rage if I ended up committing to her only for her to run off for Chad instead.

>>26197207
>don't settle
Dude, I'm a 6/10 at best. I'm 6'1" and 180 lbs but I'm just not Chad. Also I'm a very strange individual and she appears to accept that. An opportunity like this may never arise again. Although your first paragraph really has me thinking.

>>26197253
I know she has issues but she tells me she feels safe with me and that I'm the best thing that's ever happened to her.
>She shouldn't be entertaining dudes on social media
She doesn't entertain them, she just shows me their futile attempts at getting nudes.
>>
>>26197359
No not meth. I probably exaggerated. Just acid, heroin and salvia.
>>
File: alex_jones_obama_terrorist.jpg (53 KB, 424x280) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones_obama_terrorist.jpg
53 KB, 424x280
>>26196693

>black

into the trash it goes
>>
File: 1454312898698.gif (903 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1454312898698.gif
903 KB, 300x200
>>26196454
Getting really skinny just for you. She'll get anorexia, get angry at you, then she'll leave you
>>
>>26197521
Anon above already helped me realize that it's a bad idea. I'm talking her out of it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.