[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5'7.5 manlet here. My mom is 5'6 and my dad is ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: lol1.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lol1.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
5'7.5 manlet here.

My mom is 5'6 and my dad is around 6'1.

Following this: http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/childrens-health/expert-answers/child-growth/faq-20057990

I'm supposed to be 6'0, but I'm 21 and 5'7.5. But a few years ago a doctor said my plates weren't fused so I might grow 1 or 2 inches, but I haven't.

Anyways, is there some kind of affordable hormones proven to work that I can take. Or is there some way to talk to a doctor and get insurance to cover something that stimulates my height?

Also what could have lead to my height? I had bad sleeping habits in high school and didn't get out in the sun much. Could that have caused it?
>>
>>26180071

Similar situation, except my mom is 5'5 and I'm 5'7 exactly.

>Anyways, is there some kind of affordable hormones proven to work that I can take. Or is there some way to talk to a doctor and get insurance to cover something that stimulates my height?

Regrettably, HGH is only prescribed in cases like this to guys under 5'5. 5'5 and up is considered normal height from a medical perspective.

>Also what could have lead to my height? I had bad sleeping habits in high school and didn't get out in the sun much. Could that have caused it?

It may have contributed to it, but there are also plenty of cases of guys just inheriting their height from their mother, even doing everything else right (tall father, good diet/sleep/exercise, etc.). Really the only way to guarantee having tall kids is for the mother to be tall herself.
>>
>>26180071
Congratulations on making the 23rd height thread this day.
>>
>>26180152

I'm 21 and I still haven't reached that predicted growth spurt. Think it still might happen for you or me? I looked up late bloomers and some were well into their mid 20's and my dad's side has late bloomers.

Also I see some over the counter HGH online. Would those work? Are they too weak? And would it be risky to take them?
>>
>>26180071
I used to be really short, like 5'8" up until like 17 when I shot up to 6'1" and gradually peaked at 6'2". I had extreme insomnia throughout most my youth and ate real shitty. 21 is a bit late to start growing m8, sorry.
>>
>>26180286

My dad says his height shot up around 17 and his cousin shot up around mid 20's. My doc said my plates haven't fused but that I would grow 1-2 inches after he observed by wrist. So I'm hoping I hit a growth spurt of at least 2 inches in a few years. Some people don't grow until mid-late 20's.

But I'm worried so I'm looking into HGH.
>>
>>26180316
>Some people don't grow until mid-late 20's.
You're using the word "some" generously here.
>>
>>26180316
Best of luck to you familia, go for it.
>>
I know that feel. I have broad shoulders for my height, size 13 feet but I'm only 5'10". Something must have fucked up since pretty much everyone from my fathers side of family is at least 6'1" and my mothers side is pretty tall too(one of my cousins is 6'10"). I'm pretty much the shortest "man" in my immediate family. Why did my father have to marry a 5'5" woman.
>>
>>26180361

Well it's likely I'm one of the rare ones. I mean I've got family history of late bloomers and a doctor telling me I've still got growing to do which I have yet to see. Plus the height estimator I linked has me being at the least half an inch taller and at most 8.5 inches taller. So I figure I've got a good shot especially if I use HGH.
>>
>>26180316
Come to think of it OP, the doctor said that a few years ago, and a few years is substantial in terms of growth stages.

>>26180369
I think I got my height from my mom, I'm tallest in my family thanks to my mom who is a little taller than average for a woman.
>>
Dad's 5'4, mum's 5'3" and I'm 5'10"

Feels good, mane
>>
Dad is 6'
Mom is 5'1"
I'm 5'6"
Gf is 5'10"
>>
OP you've got me curious about these hormones now. Do you have any leads on where to get the stuff and studies on it's effectiveness?
>>
>>26180366

Thanks pham.

Anyone know what kind of HGH supplements I need and what quantity?

>>26180419

Whatcha mean? He didn't do an x ray or anything. He just checked my wrist and arm and said my plates haven't fused and that I still have to grow. My height and wrists are the same as they were about 1.5 years ago when they got checked so I figure what he said still applies.
>>
Mom 5'1
Dad 5'3

I'm 5'7

Could be worse familia
>>
>>26180487

Here's what I know. Your HGH levels affect your height until at a certain point your plates close. This happens around 18-20 for most men. However, it's not uncommon for them to close up to 22. 23 to 25 a bit rarer. 26 and after it has happened in rare cases.

In order to increase your height you can boost your HGH levels before these plates close. You have to make sure they're not closed or the HGH boost won't increase height.

Working out plus this stuff boosts HGH:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/339743-how-to-increase-your-hgh-for-height/

The most potent are HGH injections and supplements. But it seems you have to be unusually short to get a doctor to do those and it can be pricey.

However, there are over the counter supplements available online that I've seen. I've heard they lack the strength to have an impact on your height and/or are too pricey. Plus I'm concerned about not having a doctor around to monitor it for safety.

So I'm looking for cheap, effective HGH and learning about the risks.
>>
>>26180071

What I don't get is my dad is a manlet but he was literally Chad tier during his youth.

He must be so disappointed when he look at me.
>>
>>26180286
So you just started eating and sleeping better and that's all it took to shoot up? I'm 18 and had the exact same thing. Hope same thing happens to me mate
>>
>>26180742
No, I was telling OP that I didn't change anything in my diet or sleep, it was just genetic.
>>
when i was 14 i hit 5'7, i was pretty tall for my year then and i felt awesome, DIDNT GROW ANY MORE AFTER THAT

life as a manlet at 33 is no life at all
>>
>>26180664
Well I did find this, OP. I think it ships without prescription. Two shipments of buy two get one free should cover a year of growth. 6'4" here I come m8. http://www.anabolics.com/categories/All-Products/Pituitary-Growth-Hormone/#.Vq-YylWLSVM
>>
>>26180805
>http://www.anabolics.com/categories/All-Products/Pituitary-Growth-Hormone/#.Vq-YylWLSVM

Worried that might be a scam.

I looked this stuff up (Hard to find anything else):

http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/16306/1/Do-HGH-Supplements-Work.html

https://www.quora.com/Does-height-increasing-pill-supplement-actually-works
>>
Just deal with it. Wear 3cm (1.5in) boots in public, not even lifts needed.
>>
>>26180803
same buddyo :(
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.