[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here fell for the "women like muscles" meme spent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 1435761294592.jpg (509 KB, 1969x2048) Image search: [Google]
1435761294592.jpg
509 KB, 1969x2048
who here fell for the "women like muscles" meme

spent so much time and effort working out, eating right, to try and get a muscular body, and still no women ever talk to me or anything. im convinced my personality just sucks and turns women off. women dont really seem to care how a guy looks
>>
They care a lot about the face, though. Muscles only help with certain women, it's a turn off for a lot of them as well. It's kinda gay desu.
>>
>>26117974

Nope, they don't.

5'8", 450 lbs. In my 30's.

I still pull tail. From teenagers sometimes, even.

If you've got the personality and don't come off as thirsty, you'll have a lot more success.

I'm far more successful than a former friend of mine who told me he works out like crazy because he got rejected for being fat when he was in junior high.

I ended up having to stop associating with that guy when it became obvious he was super jealous and salty over my success because he felt he "Deserved" the kind of women I was successfully getting.

And I wasn't even that successful, really. I just probably lucked out because Mexican girls don't mind if you're short or fat.
>>
>>26117974
What do you look like thoughtbh
>>
>>26117974

brad pitt fight club is ideal for a lot of gals

too muscular and u only get certain babes

but brad pitt is just handsome regardless really
>>
>>26117974
H O W T A L L
O
W
T
A
L
L
>>
>>26117974
>got semi-hard looking at this pic

Fucking hell am I gay now?
>>
Nice tits, faggot.
>>
>>26118073

Sweat and smooth skin is sexy, period.

I'd say you're safe.
>>
>>26118090
Phew, that's a relief
>>
i am a straight guy and i think your body looks like a sexy god
>>
>>26118048
>5'8", 450 lbs.
omg i just can't
>>
>>26118649

omg i literally cant even right like ugh
>>
>>26118663
im so DONE omfg
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nk7097ELKC1r89uy8.gif (916 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nk7097ELKC1r89uy8.gif
916 KB, 500x277
>>26118073

not really, this guy actually has a rather feminine body

if you get semi hard looking at this you are probably gay
>>
>>26118073
Probably, but what's wrong with that?
>>
>working out for women

You don't deserve shit senpai
>>
>>26118649

I'm blessed with a large personality to match my large size, what can I say?

....I'm still a virgin ,though. I can't ever seal the deal past the initial steps, because I'm too terrified of failing to satisfy a woman because of fat-blocking-my-dick problems.
>>
Back home
Everybody's searching for somethin'
But all they can find is a whole lot of nothin'
Back home
Ain't nobody hoping and praying
'Cause they feel like nothing can save 'em
And they try to hold out but they can't fight the fact that
Life goes black when those lights go out
But I guess you gotta just watch out for your own
'Cause ain't a damn thing free
Back home

[Common:]
Back home
they holler "disciple" and "blackstone"
Same block they freebase yo we trapped on
Where our grandmothers marched
The guns clap on
There's liquor stores, beauty supplies, and rap songs
I travel the world just to come back to it
The crib got a lot of soul like black music
I'm attached to it
In many ways the city raised me
and gave me
The drama, honor, and bravery
The streets seem hollow
when I go to Chicago
It's cheap wine and sorrow
Times is hard to swallow
In search of God's tomorrow
I borrow words from the
Bible
and use them for survival
gangs rival
Signs painted on walls like hieroglyphics
I tell 'em that this is all tribal
Used to do dirt
shorty's goin' through the same cycle
And trials like Michael
tryin' not to stay idle
>>
File: 1442933399942.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1442933399942.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>26118907

>post gives the impression that he gets laid so frequently that his friend gets jealous
>is actually a virgin

thanks for confirming that being a fat fucking slob won't get you laid
>>
Your failure probably has more to do with the fact that you call everything a "meme" than your muscles
>>
>>26119010

classic doesn't call everything a meme meme

nice one buddy always one step ahead of the meme game
>>
>>26118907

>I pull tail
>i'm a virgin

god i love r9k
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187 KB, 1408x792) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187 KB, 1408x792
>>26118048
>>26118907
>he thinks girls being polite to him out of pity is the same thing as getting laid
Meanwhile ever retards like latsbrah are getting qt gfs because of their swoleness.
>>
>>26117974
>women dont really seem to care how a guy looks
they care how your face looks
>>
>>26118907
So wait you don't actually fuck anyone? You're just that fat fuck that girls hang around and talk about their problems with?
>>
>>26118048
>I still pull tail.

Girls pity talking to you when you creepily approach them isn't pulling tail. The only tail you probably pull is a furry one out of your ass you disgusting pile of butter.
>>
>>26117974
Height and personality are much more important to women than muscles. I live in SD by the beach and see so many pathetic manlets that are super muscular, strutting around in tank tops looking for a fight (little man syndrome) and never with any women.
>>
>Spent hours in the gym lifting weights and getting swole
>Get a gf somehow
>Laying with her and my perfectly sculpted body in bed
>She wants to touch my hands
>Not my 8-pack abs, thick arms or even my solid, muscled ass
>My fucking hands
>tfw I was cucked by my right hand
>I thought I could trust my own hands, I was wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 861x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 861x564
>>26118048
>>26118907
Not bad my friend, not bad at all
>>
>>26120532
>you disgusting pile of butter
top banter
>>
>>26117974
I got /fit/ primarily for me. To better . myself, be stronger as well as better at martial arts. Chicks who don't like muscles aren't the type I'd want anyway. I'll take all the tomboys and muscular girls I can handle thank you
>>
>>26120649
You can't even trust your fapping hand, damn
>>
>>26120649
well are your hands calloused from deadlifts
>>
>>26120669
>that
>1080p

THX YIFY
>>
>>26117974
Have you tried initiating the conversation
>>
>>26117974
Muscles=Sex
Looks=Attraction
Personality=Romance
Actions=Love
>>
>>26118048
>>26118907
>i pull tail
>i'm a virgin

A+ posting buddy
>>
>>26118907
>I have to backtrack now because of the scrutiny

You are a dipshit, there is a galaxy of difference between fucking a girl and not.
>>
>>26118048
prostitution doesnt count faggot
>>
>>26118048
>>26118907
Literal proof that it is literally impossible to get a gf if you're overweight. Only skinny and muscular guys get girlfriends
>>
>>26121607
>there is a galaxy of difference between fucking a girl and not.
That's pretty much how it is, yes.
>>
>>26121974
Doesn't it kill you when you see fat guys with solid 7/10 chicks out there?
>tfw that awkward fat acquaintance starts dating a qt you thought was out of your league.
>>
>>26118048
Post a timestamp, you're obviously not ashamed of your fat body so it should be easy.
>>
You need to be good in just about every category. Having confidence or charisma means jack shit if you're physically unattractive. On the other hand, being attractive won't help you if you don't have confidence.

Go big or go home, pal.
>>
>>26122027
i then assume he's rich and the girl probably cheats on him anyway
>>
Experienced lifter here. Money, face, personality in that order. If you think lifting directly matters you are fucking deluding yourself.
>>
>>26122279
Yeah man, women hate people with attractive bodies. You're an idiot.
>>
>>26122549
Not him, but of course they don't. But have you thought they might find multiple bodies attractive? Or that one girl's definition of attractive is different than someone else's?
>>
>>26122603
Of course they do, and I can find plenty of bodies attractive. But given the option, I'd choose the girl with a fit body 9/10 times, as long as they have an average face at least.

Acting like lifting won't help at all is delusional, because most women prefer muscular guys. Whether that means ottermode or bigger doesn't matter, because you need to lift to achieve all of those.
>>
>>26122675
I'm not saying lifting wouldn't help. I just don't think bigger guys should be discouraged from trying to date, especially as they start the process of losing weight.
>>
>>26122777
Neither do I, at all, there's definitely a chance for moderately overweight people (not to the point where you're 300lbs+) having success dating.

I was arguing against the post saying that all that matters is money,face and personality, as if having a great body isn't just as important as face, or that having a low bodyfat won't make your face look better.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.