[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is gonna be a long post, so I'm going to include a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: 25313F3.jpg (82 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
25313F3.jpg
82 KB, 400x302
This is gonna be a long post, so I'm going to include a TL;DR at the end if you re interested.
It s been going on for years, and I don t really have anyone to talk to about it, but I need to get it out of my chest. So, here goes.

>When I was 17 I met a really beautiful girl. We will call her K.
>Sweet, kind of naive and cute all around.
>I was always shy so I could not tell her I liked her. Instead I started hanging out with her, hoping that she would feel the same way
>She was on and off with the same Chad since high school. This guy was worse than your average Chad. He was controlling, manipulative, and worse of all, he was into some really weird shit. K had told me that Chad was into hurting her and humiliating her when they were fucking. She was not like that, but she really like him, so she always tried to fulfil all his sick fantasies.
>>
>>26038622
>A few months down the line, they break up again, and this time it looks like it s permanent. I was there to help her through her breakup, even when she was being a bitch to me.
>Anyway, almost a year went by and she was fine. We went on vacation together along with some other people, talked every day went out, I became her closest friend. She even told me once that she had no one else in the world that she felt closer to. Everything was looking up.
>I had almost gathered the courage to tell her how I felt, when she calls me one day and tells me Chad invited her over to his place.
>I tell her it s a bad idea, but she said that he only wanted to talk
>Chad fucks K and tells her that he only wants them to have sex every week or so
>K agrees, because she says she loves him and wants to see him
>I try to tell her that he s using her, but she actually gets pissed off at me saying I don t understand
>I suck it up and keep being her friend
>>
>>26038659
>I listen to her talking about Chad every day, she even starts talking to me about how he s fucking her.
>Apparently, he had gotten even more aggressive during sex. She had bruises after every time she was with him from getting whipped and slapped around.
>For some reason, I keep listening, I keep pretending to care. The truth is I did care, actually, I cared about her and I hated to see her getting hurt like that.
>K insisted that she wanted it, that she had gotten into it, but I never believed her. And the more she gave in, the more he hurt her.
>It got progressively worse. One night she told me that her asshole was bleeding because Chad fisted her, and she kept asking me if I thought she should go to the doctor. She hurt every time she walked or sat down for a week and she kept telling me that she liked all this. A few months later, she started telling me that Chad had started peeing on her face and in her mouth and that it was really disgusting, but she loved it because she hated it (that is an actual quote that she used all the time when we were talking about him).
>>
>>26038678
>This shit had been going on for 2 years now, and K is still with him. A lot of the things he has done to her are genuinely shocking, and I feel like they should put me off, make me stop liking her.
>But I still love her, I still want to be with her. I have tried telling her, but every time she laughs is off like it s a joke, like there is no possible way that it would ever happen.
>I still think about her every night and I feel like I need to do something, take her away from this guy. And yet, I can do nothing.

Why is this happening? Why does she like to suffer and be treated like this?

TL:DR The girl I ve been in love with for almost 3 years would rather be tortured, get her asshole torn apart and have piss shot down her throat than date me.
>>
Sorry bud, drop her like a bad habit
>>
>>26038622
>Some people want to abuse you
>Some people want to be abused

She's not right for you if she can't stand up for herself. You have a Superman Complex and she's someone who doesn't want to be saved.
>>
>>26038711
>Why is this happening? Why does she like to suffer and be treated like this?

Because she is female.
All women are like that, she is in heaven right now: a Chad to dominate her, a beta white knight to orbit her. Now you only have to come out as gay to her and she'll love you even more.
>>
>>26038753
>>26038764

I know, I have to let go, it s just not easy. We ve actually been friends for a while, so I will also be losing a friend. I can t really have any hopes of getting over her if I don't cut all ties with her.

But, yeah, I guess you're right
>>
B E T A
E
T
A

this post is as original as op is beta
>>
>>26038711
>TL:DR The girl I ve been in love with for almost 3 years would rather be tortured, get her asshole torn apart and have piss shot down her throat than date me.

Move the fuck on and date a girl you're sexually compatible with.
>>
>>26038839
I was in the same boat as you, man. But I cut all ties and I feel way better for it.

She eventually came crawling back to me and we play video games sometimes but she knows that's all she's getting from me. Her new boyfriend is a loser anyway so I don't feel like I lost anything.
>>
>>26038972
>date a girl you're sexually compatible with
That's right, my hand never complains when I piss on it.
>>
OP here.

I actually feel better now that, thanks

I know I have to cut ties with her, I just kinda needed someone to tell me that too.
>>
Hot story OP. Include more about her telling you how he fucks her next time. Thanks.
>>
>>26039130
She is a weak-willed person. I have a close female friend who's ex wanted to try out a lot of the BDSM. He brought it up years after they had started dating. She tried some entry stuff, told him that she's not into it and then noped the fuck out, when he kept pushing her. Look for a girl like that.
>>
>>26038622

She says she hates it but she loves it, she craves for it and everytime Chad is far away she thinks about his cock destroying her anus.

A pathetic beta fuccboi like you are never going to fulfill her it's over she'll never set up for a decent guy that makes love to her she want to be destroyed and humiliated, she is degenerate and she is not worth your friendship.

Simply tell her you are tired of her shit and tell her to fuck off you stupid beta faggot, you are cucked by a girl you don't even fuck holy shit get a grip fag.
>>
>>26038711

Because he wants her to be this way. Simple as that. The guy is strong minded as fuck and just bends reality at his will, just to test how far he can go. She is his little test.

I am a wannabe sociopath, that's why I know this. You could watch the movie American Psychopath and really strive to understand it, but I find it might be difficult for the average person (not talking about IQ) to do so.

The worse part is that he won't learn, ever. You could rip off his eye, do whatever punishment for his actions you desire, he won't stop, when he gets the chance, he will do everything over again.
That's because he knows for sure good and evil are just a matter of perspective or who wins and who loses. That's because he just don't care about his own body anymore, he is just an abstraction, he just assumes the mentality that is useful to him at the moment, he is not human in the same sense most people are.

My suggestion is: Become like him. If you think you are going to get in jain, be aware that most cruel people on planet are actually free, because they are so obsessed by destruction that they are perfect at pretending to be innocent just to destroy more. Hollywood actors are laughable for a high ranking sociopathic CEO.
>>
This reads like a graphic relationships post.

Back to Redd!t, pleb.
>>
>>26039345
>I am a wannabe sociopath
>Become like him
Same. How is your progress so far?
>>
>>26039360

Says the trip fag

>>26039185
First tell her how you really feel about here and be as sincere as possible. Make sure she know's you're not joking, if she doesn't reciprocate then it's over man
>>
>>26039534
Too comfy addicted... That's my progress.
>>
>>26039541
>First tell her how you really feel about here and be as sincere as possible

Are you sure that's a good course of action? I think he should just move on. Even if she chooses to be with him, he'll probably never get over her doing the things she has done.
>>
File: 1450702782979.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1450702782979.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>26038764
>>26038711
you fucking cuck shit faggot jesus christ if I didn't know any better this would be bait lifted directly from some fucking NTR shit with ryona

I literally read a manga about a sociopathic faggot who uses a female who is hopelessly lost to him before she gets killed by him yesterday.

I hope this is bait.

You fucking cuck.

Move the fuck on and leave her. Wish her to die. Really. Damaged goods doesn't cover half of it.
>>
ibbi trol XDDDDDD
>>
OP you're a disgusting fuck. It sounds like you get off on the "helpless maiden" thing, which is just as bad as what chad is doing. I feel like if you actually cared then you'd tell her to fuck off with him straight up, but instead you say, "whatever you say" and go home and beat it to the idea of this girl getting tortured and you saving the day.

Of course, I could be wrong. Doesn't change the fact that you need to stop talking to her. You're like her sister you dumb fuck.
>>
>>26039130

This is you, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyBKz1wdK0M
>>
Just cut ties with her family. It'll be hard at first, but trust me you'll feel much better afterwards
>>
>>26039571
What does that mean? Also, what's your Skype?
>>
>>26039906
*Cut ties with her, family
Not telling you to cut ties with her actual family.
>>
>>26039360
You literally have a trip on an anonymous image board because you want to be special. The fact that you can't see the irony of your comment is astounding

Op you're a fucking cuck and that's why she will never love you. Why the fuck would she ever want to be with such a pussy whipped omega fuccboi like yourself when she's likes getting raped by a Chad.

Move on you faggot and stop being such a pussy or no girl will ever love you
>>
>>26038622
This has to be b8, there is no way I would take somebody seriously if they called me about having a fist rammed up the ass and then stayed with the guy lol
>>
What a fucking loser you are, OP. Either fucking shout at her to cut off contacts with the fucking Chad and make her go to a doctor/psych OR run away from her.

Fucking hell. This better be b8.
>>
>>26038659
You snooze you fucking lose. Why the hell did it take you so long to do nothing? A year?? You friendzoned yourself bro.

Unleash your inner spirit animal and correct your cuck ways. And just hope your spirit animal isn't a panda or some shit.
>>
>>26040208
what's wrong with a panda spirit animal?
>>
File: stanniswins.jpg (227 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
stanniswins.jpg
227 KB, 450x600
The real question is why on earth would you want to date such a pathetic, weak-willed, spineless doormat of a girl. Pathological submissiveness is a red flag for BOTH sexes, anon.

Reminder that even if the chad disappeared and you got to date her, she would not stay loyal to you. Spineless doormat girls will break every promise they make because they can be easily manipulated by strong-willed assertive types. They don't deserve more than one chance and they definitely aren't worth the dozens of chances you have given her.

Just drop her like the turd she is and go find a girl with some self-esteem.

>>26039345

Reminder that the chad in OP's story is just as screwed as OP is if he ever becomes dumb enough to want to marry or get serious with that girl. Even if you mentally control a spineless doormat, they are still a pain in the ass to live with. Many of them are emotionally needy and manipulative, act like adult children and are incapable of doing anything on their own. They are awful relationship material for anyone.
>>
>submissive woman
>dominant asshole
>white knight to tend for when after asshole had his fun
she likes to get beaten but she also needs to be taken care afterwards. usually normal dom knows this, in bdsm community it is called aftercare and it is really important thing. without you she wouldn't be with him anymore.
>>
File: 1453390552667.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1453390552667.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>26038622

What the FUCK is going on with that lady's ass cheeks??
>>
File: 1450260742916.png (173 KB, 786x751) Image search: [Google]
1450260742916.png
173 KB, 786x751
>>26038622
TL;DR: You're a colossal emotional fuckup, and you found a female emotional fuckup to pine over while pretending to be her friend because you couldn't just ask her out due to being an emotional fuckup. Your female emotional fuckup 'friend' ends up with a Chad emotional fuckup and now they express their emotional fucked-upness together through degenerate piss sex and ass fisting.

Eventually you'll pluck up the courage to confess your feelings to her, once again falling for the Hollywood kike memes about how romance is supposed to work. Most likely she'll see you as pathetic, because pining after someone for 2 years without making a move is a very clear sign of a profound lack of confidence, which is extremely unattractive.

The only real difference between you and Chad is that Chad actually expressed sexual interest in her instead of meekly pretending to be her friend and hoping that she'd start making the moves on you like in one of your animes.

Cut all contact, forget her, talk to other girls, learn how to flirt and take direct action to get your needs met. Stop being a beta bitchmade faggot niceguy 'friend' to women that you want to fuck.

https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
Maybe this will help.
>>
>>26038711
>>26038678
>>26038659
>>26038622

Cut off all communication until she's so desperate for white knight attention that she comes banging on your door. And when she does, tell her that she disgusts you and to not talk to you again.

Literally all you need to do.
>>
>see this thread in catalogue
>click on a different one
>pictures of the most horrific wounds all sewn together on some "hot chick"
>could these two posts be connected?
I'm disappointed, OP. I wanted cutting not anal fisting
>>
>>26039677
Was it a film called Last Tango In Paris
>>
File: 1447969581745.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1447969581745.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>26038622
>Chad was into hurting her and humiliating her when they were fucking. She was not like that, but she really like him, so she always tried to fulfil all his sick fantasies.
>I'm not like other girls
>I'm not that type of girl

>I became her closest friend
>Friend
>Mfw

>she still loves him
Ahaha, faggot

>she even starts talking to me about how he s fucking her.
Top C U C K

>she told me that her asshole was bleeding because Chad fisted her, and she kept asking me if I thought she should go to the doctor. She hurt every time she walked or sat down for a week and she kept telling me that she liked all this

9/10 bait
>>
>pursuing a non-virgin
Youre a cuck theres nothing more to it.
>>
another 50 shades of faggot lover? that shit should be forbidden.
>>
>>26039534
Says the guy with a name HAHAHA
>>
>>26038711
you will never be able to satisfy her. The intensity of her situation is something addictive. She doesn't want to be saved, you cannot do it. She wants to be hurt, so let her be hurt. It will do just that, it will hurt her. It will go beyond bruises and torn assholes, she will be emotionally devastated as well, but it's worth it for her.

You need to find someone sexually vanilla. She's ruined for life on regular sex, she's gone way too far into the world of kink. It's psychologically intense.
>>
>>26041158
Guys like you are the reason why girls are forced to sugercoat their past.
>>
>>26041286
>Says the guy with a name HAHAHA
what?
>>
>>26041370
Girls being whores are
>>
>>26038711
>And thus, the story of Fabulam Cuckoldus Maximus comes to an end *Closes book*
>So children, what have we learned today ?
>That's right, that OP is a beta cuck who wants to settle for broken goods!
>Don't do this at home, kids
>Or outside
>Ever
>>
I feel like I'm listening to an emo revival album when I was reading your post op. I just don't understand why you continue to worship this bitch. She will never love you, and remember she chose him first. It's already over amigo. Just move on without a regard for her.
>>
>>26038622
Been there, OP. She's broken goods.
Don't try to understand her. She'll never reciprocate your feelings, because "you're a nice guy, but..."
You have to realize that you can't "fix" her. She's not waiting for a knight in shining armor. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>26041542
>>And thus, the story of Fabulam Cuckoldus Maximus comes to an end *Closes book*

L3L. that's fucking great.

You forgot
>stay tuned for next week's story... where OP wears stilts to be 6' tall.. and serves as foot stool for a stacy
>>
>>26038711
OP, don't listen to the faggots saying you're 'friendzoned' or a 'cryboy', try to be honest with her, make her re evaluate how fucked up her situation is. She's bleeding out her asshole because this guy fisted her? That's fucking sadist man, normal people don't do that shit.

If she ever marries this guy, she WILL die. Abusive relationships always end up in the abuser killing the abused.
>>
I honestly don't understand you people. OP, I don't think you're a cuck, fuccboi or any other fucking meme, but I honestly don't understand you people.
To sum it up, you have the following situation:
>Guy 1 is shy,non-dominant and genuinely in love with Girl
>Girl is a shy and submissive person and she has an attraction for years towards Guy 2
>Guy 2 is openly dominant,manipulative and only has a sexual attraction towards Girl

>Guy 1 hopes that after years and years of Girl being submissive to the Guy 2 to who is she attracted, she magically stops being submissive and starts falling in love with Guy 1

>Girl and Guy 2 are in a very sick relationship,yeah, but a functioning relationship since Guy 2 is that much dominant and Girl 2 is submissive and attracted to him

logical conclusion:
>Guy 1 steps out since its the only logical,rational,irrational,in everyfucking way the only thing to do

How the hell have you people spent years being in sick friendships with girls who CLEARLY don't share your feeling and are submissive towards other guys, yet you aren't dominant?
People fall in love after years only in films, if she had any respect towards you, she would've been considerate of not fucking telling you how Guy 2 pisses on her face at least

Yet still you people fall EVERY FUCKING TIME for those girls and then ramble about Chad, roasties, cyborgs, robots and the like.
No, the world isn't cruel, the world just functions the way it functions, stupid submissive girls fall for manipulative dominant guys, people fall in love when they feel an attraction towards someone, every time its SOLELY your choice to be a beta orbiter.

No, the world doesn't hate 'beta' people, the world just isn't forgiving of people that have delusional thoughts and relationships throught their life.

Any non-shitposting robot or OP want to explain something for me, because I honestly can't understand any of your thoughts beyond this.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.