[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How you discovered /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sad widdle pepe.jpg (26 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
sad widdle pepe.jpg
26 KB, 500x366
Go to /r9k/, they said.
It's the old /b/, they said.
There's no Loli threads, they said.
No Trap threads, they said.
Less young kids, they said.

Less shitheads, more good threads, and people with problems with their heads
>>
pretty much that. Just come here to bitch about depression and talk life stories.
>>
>>25981811
>post on b all day every day
>suddenly notice a new board got added
>robot9000
>didn't look at it for months because I thought it was about literal robots
>one day go over all of the boards out of boredom
>see threads about feels and virginity that I can relate to and people actually discussing
>never go back to b
>>
>>25984433
>>25983014
>>25981811

It's the shock img threads that threw me off of b, I don't mind it but having gore thrown in my face at random isn't exactly a good thing to come across.
>>
I miss old r9k
Just OC
no frogs
no feels
no women hating
no virgins
no wizards
Just great green text
>>
>>25984935
Meh I didn't think it was that great, anon. But better than what we have now
>>
>>25984433
>robot9000
robot9001
>>
>>25985369
It used to be robot9000
>>
>Less young kids, they said.
But kids are the majority of 4chan's userbase these days. Besides, their posts are kinda cute. Every time I see a post consisting of entirely lowercase letters and complaining about middle school-level problems it always brings a smile to my face.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 940x545
I came here after the whole Mercer thing. Pic related.
>>
>>25981811
It was like that
The shitheads like you came along
Thats why the robots back
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.