[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a robot, but I'm dating one, and I need some advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 728x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 728x795
Not a robot, but I'm dating one, and I need some advice.

>Meet a robot about 5 weeks
>seems a little beta, but he's kind, well-spoken, and intelligent, which is all I need. who needs a chest-thumping moron anyhow?
>Find out he went on a date years ago with a girl, got friend-zoned, and sends her almost 1k a month to support her and someone else's daughter
>this girl has well-off parents that pay for her own house and car. She doesn't work.
>She told him she still needs the money, and he plans to continue supporting her until her longtime boyfriend proposes
>She lives 2000 miles away and he flies up to visit every few months

What the fuck do I do? He's a lonely neckbeard, so I know he probably did it to keep his only friend, but I can't stand to see him be taken advantage of. I've only been with him a month, so it feels wrong to give him an ultimatum/make demands on his money/relationships (he makes 80k/yr, so he can afford it). He's also a robot, so I don't want to bully/manipulate him into doing what I want (because he would if I threatened to end things)

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>dating a literal cuckold

loving every laugh
>>
>>25967645
I know, it's weird. If I found out about it in the beginning, it would be one thing. But I found out 5 weeks in, and I don't know what the least shitty thing to do is. He's quiet, kind, and overly accommodating (qualities I like and look for in a long-term partner).

Like I said, I could bully him into stopping, but it feels so tremendously fucked up to make demands on someone this early on, especially when they have the money to do it. He's a classic robot, so I figured I'd put it out there.

Is he irredeemable? Should I not even bother? Like I said, I enjoy submissive qualities in a man, but that doesn't mean I want a spineless puddle.
>>
File: 1eSd1j1.jpg.gif (2 MB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
1eSd1j1.jpg.gif
2 MB, 250x311
I guess act like a man and tell him to act like a man and sort out all his shit and build confidence in himself. Ditch helping the kid, it will be a criminal anyhow.
>>
Tell him that in a relationship you want shared control of each others finances :^)
>>
Doesn't smell right.

Just remember the poor bastard has feelings and will probably kill himself if you give him the "it's me or them" argument.

As you also said you can't use it yet, please never do. It's soul crushing. Then if you did it might be end of the road. It will give you the psycho label if he gets a second opinion.
>>
>>25967601
LEAVE HIM
HE'S A FUCKING LOSER
>>
Establish dominance. It's gonna happen, eventually. May as well get it out of the way.
>>25969558
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>25969558
He's not a loser. Lonely, yes. Desperate to keep his friend, yes. But he possesses the same traits that would be fine in a woman. If he was a Chad, I'd have no interest in him. He's being manipulated by a girl he got friendzoned by, but he's still a genuinely kind person with complexities and qualities I admire. He makes great money, so it's not a big financial drain on him, more the fact that he's made an awful financial arrangement I want him out of.

>>25969586
Yeah, it's gonna happen eventually. I just wanted them to be roles we gradually and naturally slid into over time, not a sudden, forceful demand.
>>
>>25967601
That is actually hard to believe,
not even on the fake/bait way
but to think of someone doing something like that
that's a whole new level of betaness
but still
idk, just tell him its a huge turn off being with a guy that puts himself up to that, enphasize the turn off part(thats basically sticking the knife on a pressure point and twisting it), make sure he understands how beta that is. I think thats your best shot.
>>
>robot
>dating

Fuck outta here hoebag. Just leave your pathetic cuck bf alone and let him do whatever he wants. It's his money.
>>
>not a robot
>goes on site
>knows how to greentext
I think your lying.
>>
>>25969523
I would break it off before I would make demands (although a year down the road if we're living together, I'd be more firm and direct when sharing financed).

It sounds terrible, but he wouldn't leave me for anything. Not even if I cut off sex. We travel in vastly different social circles, so a psycho label wouldn't affect me (or be taken seriously), but yeah. It's easy for a guy like him to become bitter and cynical, but he's a sweet, gentle person I don't want to hurt unnecessarily.
>>
>>25967951
>dating for a month
>found out 5 weeks in
>>
>>25970833
I've been lurking on 4chan for like ten years. I mainly stick to /trv/, /pol/ and /sp/, this board gives me too much second-hand depression (jfc there are like 3 suicide threads active right now). Plus, I have tits, therefore perpetual normie who can banter.

>>25970693
Yeah, thanks. That's legit advice.
>>
>>25967951

>if I found out about it in the beginning

You've only been dating five weeks. You are at the beginning.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (35 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
35 KB, 620x413
>>25967601
>got friend-zoned, and sends her almost 1k a month to support her and someone else's daughter
>>this girl has well-off parents that pay for her own house and car. She doesn't work.
what the fucking titfuck am i reading!?
explain him how much she use him,
or better, grab a gun and kill that cunt.
>>
>>25970841
You will get bored with him and start lusting for confident chad's cock soon. In fact you propably already do. Eventually female nature will take control. Just break it off before you ruin his life even more.
>>
>>25971390
This, pretty sure OP knows you're right.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.