[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HALT To gain entry into /r9k/, please prove that you are a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 429325.jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
429325.jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
HALT

To gain entry into /r9k/, please prove that you are a robot
>>
File: 1453218866192.jpg (200 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1453218866192.jpg
200 KB, 720x540
>>25903248
I have had sex three times, and I have a lot of friends, and Im doing fine in life, but I get sad sometimes and do mental gymnastics to convince myself im a well adjusted robot and come here. I am really a normie, but I act as though, because I haven't had sex 20 times, and im not extremely popular, im somehow not a normie, and I deserve to be depressed. I like to whine on here about how my girlfriend dumped me, or how my oneitis does not like me and only gave me a pity handjob, because everybody else on here is just like me, normies in denial.

If you do not think the above is a robot, you are an idiot
You want real pain? Stop by wizchan /dep/ sometime. Thats real pain.
>>
>>25903248

I'm a 35 year old who lives with his parents.
>>
>>25903248
Glory to r9k!

comrade, Im 28 and a kissless hugless virgin.

Here, check my papers, they stamped them "creep" and "loser" in normieville.
>>
File: Copy that.png (256 KB, 780x427) Image search: [Google]
Copy that.png
256 KB, 780x427
>>25903248
Hey guys!
Copy that....
>>
>>25903248
hugless, kissless, no friends, ugly, parents hate me, manlet, and of course n job. 21 btw. any questions? Here rare my papers and virginity card.
>>
I'm 29, an undergraduate, with close to 0 friends, a broken home and the hatred and scorn of just about everyone I meet because I have a knack for saying shit that comes across as dickish without meaning to.
>>
I don't have a single contact in my phone that isn't family or marketers.
>>
I'm 27 I still live with my parents and I haven't worked a day in almost 5 years
>>
File: 1438408847043.jpg (121 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1438408847043.jpg
121 KB, 599x880
>>25903248
> virgin
> never kissed
> never held hands
> have had crippling oneitis for two years now
> drink alone in my room frequently
> shitpost all day long
> ugly face, acne, Jew nose
> weak manlet
> shitskin

I want to die just a little bit desu
>>
Kissles virgin, 5'5" and fat. Short dick, but social skills aren't completely retarded. The full extent of my physical relationships has been hugging. On the plus side, I can joke around fairly easily and people take my hostile dickishness as "sarcasm".
>>
>>25903248
I've been a NEET shut-in for 8ish years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.