[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here been called a creep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13
File: 1451509187230.png (275 KB, 639x366) Image search: [Google]
1451509187230.png
275 KB, 639x366
Uni

> Sitting by myself studying, minding own business
> Stacy and friends show up and sit at table in front of me
> Have nose in book trying to get work done
> Only time I look up is to take drinks of iced tea
> Just looking straight ahead as I drink, not really looking at anything
> Go to bathroom
> Come back and see Chad sitting at my table.
> "Hey buddy, you like staring at girls?"
> "The hell are you talking about?"
> "Listen, don't be a creep. Keep it up and we'll have to take this outside."
> Turn to see the Stacy and friends all staring at us.
> Livid, I pack up my things and leave

Creep is such a strange thing. For such a non-descript word it can carry heavy consequences.
>>
>>25903163
Learn how to make a rebuttal, then make a chad seem mentally retarded
>>
Man I'm going to learnmartial arts so I can beat the crap out of any white knight faggot who believes girls over shy guys.
>>
>>25903163

you fucked up by leaving, now they think you actually were in the wrong.

>new job in reeeeeetail
>training to be cashier with some girl my age
>not really interested in pursuing her so keeping convo to typical cashier questions ect.
>later that day I overhear her talking with another coworker how I'm a creeper and was looking at her with this creeper stare.
>thats my normal face you bimbo.
>next day male coworker is training me instead.
kek I just give off that vibe I guess.
>>
>>25903163
You should've ignored him and continued minding your own business.
If he tried to start shit just kick his ass.

Don't be so beta that you're the one who leaves when you've done literally nothing wrong. It's why normalfags think they can walk all over you.
>>
>>25903163
>casually leave valuables at table to use restroom
This post is an elaborate ruse!
>>
>>25903239
> you fucked up by leaving

At the time, I considered this believe it or not. But it wouldn't have made a difference to be confrontational about it.

It was their word over mine. Nobody was even around, I didn't even see the Chad when I walked in the building.

>>25903243
Wasn't worth it. With my luck they'd have called the campus police next. They aren't going to believe an average to below average male over 4 Stacies. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>25903163
Just challenge him to a fight 2bh. He's not going to have enough balls to go outside and fight you in broad daylight.
>>
>>25903308
If you call books, a notebook (paper), and a bunch of pens and highlighters valuable.
>>
>>25903358
Wasn't broad daylight, was night.

I'm not a fighter. Wouldn't solve the problem or make me feel better. Didn't see him again.
>>
> "Hey buddy, you like staring at girls?"

well i am a heterosexual male
>>
>>25903163
>>25903308

It's turbo-bait, nobody waited for this sperglord to come back to threaten him to a fight.
>>
>>25903344
OP you did the right thing.

Situations like this with both Stacies and Chad against you are lose-lose situations, and you chose the lesser of the two outcomes.
>>
If you don't want to fight: carry pepper spray, when Chad starts up with you, pepper spray him and when he's blinded, break his nose
>>
>He didn't box since childhood and threaten to shatter chad's jaw in one uppercut
Ya blew it
>>
>>25903163
>"Listen, don't be a creep. Keep it up and we'll have to take this outside."
>"Eat a dick, bitch."
>sit down and continue studying
>if he decides to try and get physical remind him that he's in public and if he lays a hand on you, an innocent random asshole, his ass goes to jail for assault
>continue studying and ignore them

You're a huge pussy, bro.
>>
>>25903210
This will make you a better person

what u gon lurn
>>
>>25903163
You really have a lot of self control. I would have stood up and gotten in his face. Like holy shit you don't know how mad I got reading this.
>>
File: thisisnotcomfy.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thisisnotcomfy.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I don't know if I have or not, but this felt like it

>be in Uni cafe
>sitting by myself, as usual
>two 7/10 qt's sitting at a table not terribly far away
>sneaking quick glances at them
>one of them notices
>oh shit.jpg
>she says something to the other one
>they talk for a bit
>then leave, all the while glaring at me angrily
Felt pretty bad, guys, not even ugly, as far as I know
>>
>>25903163
>walk over
>this conversation takes place
>Chad is still sitting
>say "what about that guy" and point ahead of him
>Chad turns his head so it's over the table
>grab the back of his skull and smash his face into the table with all your strength
>grab your shit and run

This is what I would have done honestly
>>
File: laughing young man.jpg (152 KB, 1300x1150) Image search: [Google]
laughing young man.jpg
152 KB, 1300x1150
>not lifting and taking up boxing so you can beat the shit out of Brad and Chad if they try to white knight

It's your fault OP. If you can't defend yourself against at least 90% of other males don't expect to survive. When you're getting fucked over it's probably evolution trying to weed out your poor genetics.

Seriously, though.
>>
>>25904206
That's actually a really good plan.

But, desu, should have called campus police and told them that someone was threatening you.
>>
I don't even believe this happened but it still made me rage. I wish a motherfucker would.
>>
>>25903163
>Nah I kept looking up to see who sounded like a cunt
>Chad chuckles as he knows her to be a cunt as well
>>
>>25904465
I guess some grappling art, though I don't actually know enough to pick yet.
>>
>>25905414
Yeah hug him to death. That will teach him for thinking a fag enjoys looking at girls
>>
>>25905458
Well maybe if it focused on throws or locks... Id like to break a dudes arm by holding it the wrong way. I get that striking seems cooler though, I just don't know how useful it rould be for self defence. Boxing seems to be the pinnacle. Last time I tried to learn a striking art we kept our arms at our hips.
>>
>>25904670

>it's OP's fault for being born with inferior genes
>not his parents' fault
Normalfags are fucking disgusting.
>>
I've been told that a lot of things I do are creepy, but I didn't think they were until someone said it. Now I can't get it out of my head so I constantly apologize for being creepy, but I don't really know what counts and what doesn't.

a few things
>like to smell people
>remember when someone touches me, I touch them, or we brush up against each other, especially if I like them
>remember to precise details when something cute/embarrassing/weird occurs
>I keep mementos anywhere from garbage to used napkins (which aren't garbage because they have precious Germs on them, duh) mostly just garbage I guess unless I can acquire something without stealing it

I also like to bite people, pinch them, pull their hairs, basically physically hurt them in small ways because I'm uncomfortable about liking them.

I've also pushed it a bit and gotten second hand kisses from touching things their mouths touched. If I like them, I don't clean off a pipe (I know, I'm a degenerate) so I can taste their mouth taste but I always clean it off after myself so they don't do that to me, unless I want them to taste my second hand kisses.

I also online stalk and do creeper stuff like that. I also watch people very closely. I also keep records, journals, and folders to track things they've said, I've overheard, things that matter anywhere from bands mentioned to just offhand comments.

I'm also very jealous and make note of whenever another girl is mentioned even in passing. That's really all but it's a start.
>>
>>25904786
Learn Krav maga, best self-defense martial art on this gay ass earth
>>
File: knightsduelling.jpg (111 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
knightsduelling.jpg
111 KB, 400x290
>>25905743
>best self-defense martial art
>not HEMA
>>
I have such a distaste for this that I don't interact with people in college.

In class I just stare at walls, desk, phone etc and don't react to outside stimulus instead of at the professor or anybody next to me.

Fuck this society.
>>
>>25905743
Krav maga is an Israeli military cqc martial art? Actually interesting.
>>
>>25903163
>At Starbucks
>Stacies come to sit near me
>I hear them talking and staring at me a bit
>I know better so I don't affiliate.
>Their bfs are with them
>3 chads come to me
>"Stop being a creep, I can see you staring at our girls."
>"What"
>"Yeah, they told us you have been perving them"
>Fucking shout "Are you fucking kidding me? I am gay for Christ's sake! I am looking trying to mind my own business and now you are accusing me of this shit. Give me a break!"
>Every stares at chads as if they're bad people.
>Chads go sit back down all guilty and everything.

Fucking chads got what they deserved.
>>
>>25905968
What are you a fag or somethin?
>>
>>25905720
That's pretty hot anon

Although I can easily see how that would be creepy

Am guilty of 1 or 2 or those
>>
>>25906033
Nope. I am not a fag.
>>
>>25905414
In some countries, self defense stands better legally if you don't strike so grappling can be good, especially for regular stand up for yorself shit.

Do some light sparring with someone, even using a rolled up magazine or something, if you get a few taps to the face or head you will quickly get a dodge reflex.

Boxing is great if you get a realy good teacher. But size and fitness can steamroll a smaller boxer if their footwork or bobing isn't spotless.

Grappling is great cause most intimidating chad types gonna stand over someone and grab em and shit, they wanna intimidate not throw a punch. Starting a fight with a punch without a monkey dance usually means someone is getting punched in the back of the head.

Keep in mind alot of grappling moves are fine motor skills. They are harder for people to ingrain and use under duress - elements of them will take more practice to learn. The important stuff, balance, awareness, focus on getting that early and good - what ever you choose.

Grapplers can be lethal.

"Cheap Shots, Ambushes, and Other Lessons " by https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_MacYoung is a good read to give you an idea of what you might want from training.

BJJ is good, but for self defense never focua on going to the ground, good way to wake up in the next life.

Grappling is a good choice man, hope you find a good place. Good teachers foster a good training environment, you can learn something from everyone but never buy into someone's bullshit blindly. Ask questions, never hesisitate to question. The real teachers are happy to speak and teach freely and practically.

Judo is great for learning fundamentals but it's a regular time investment abd is a sport. Look up Daito Ryu, the parent art. The most important thing is the teacher and the class if it is the right fit for you. Malay type arts are very brutal a particular form of silat. Look around and visit and meet before you commit.

Make sure you train safe.
>>
>>25906052
BASED
A
S
E
D

You're cool anon. I could never claim to be gay when I'm not.
>>
>go to an all-girls high school
>rich girl at school posts a picture of herself on a rope swing over a lake
>ask her where it is, thinking it's a public park that I can check out later
>turns out it's her parents' private property
>get called a creep by that girl

And that was the day I deleted every single one of my classmates off of facebook. These people hardly ever talked to me, and the minute they found out they weren't on my friends list, they started hounding me to ask why and try to convince me to add them back on. In the middle of class.
>>
>>25905743
Also a good way to end up in court.
Make sure you research your teacher, there is alot of dodgy shit for krav out there, if you find a good teach it is well worth doing.
>>
>>25903163
>dat pic
It's true. We had a conversation thing in spanish class about random stuff in our lives. I told the story of a great date that I had, and the girl said that's a really creepy story. Thanks cunt.
>>
>>25905840
Krav Maga is a meme combat style, but I haven't tried it myself.

Literally any non-sport style will probably serve you well. Sport being boxing, judo and taekwondo... i.e. anything that has rules.

In reality you just need to learn how to punch and try to not get punched much. Preferably also something that teaches you what to do if you end up on the ground because real fights are messy like that.

Still, pick whatever style you want. Its a good workout and you might make friends.
>>
>>25903239
I wouldn't go back
Proud of you anon
>>
File: 1447453078096.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1447453078096.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>25905563
>muh inferior genes
unless you have vrolik syndrome or some shit, you can make the most out of your body with proper fitness and nutrition. own up and admit you're lazy.
>>
>>25903308
At my uni people could leave shit lying around for days and no one would touch it. Laptops, calculators, backpacks, food, whatever.
>>
>>25906119
Thanks anon screen capping this. I'm probably going to wait until I switch schools to seriously research this topic.

My friend is taking jiu-jitsu, I heard from "the art of manliness" youtube channel that brazilian jiu-jitsu is really good. I've taken karate in the past. I'm actually serious about learning one or more martial arts at this point in my life.
>>
>>25906259
Thanks anon. I assume a kind of martial art a military uses would be useful in some way. I'll do more research before deciding.
>>
File: 1452442394098.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1452442394098.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>25903163
call campus police and say a crazy guy on drugs threatened me and give his description
>>
>>25905743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8

Bas Rutten? Based Rutten.

Just kick them in the nuts.
>>
>>25906192
>I told the story of a great date that I had, and the girl said that's a really creepy story. Thanks cunt.

wtf lol
>>
File: 1431989857722.gif (569 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1431989857722.gif
569 KB, 640x636
>>25903163
You should report them for threatening you
>>
>>25906373
I was trying to use some of the recent vocab.
>>
>>25906119
>Daito Ryu
>silat
lol no

Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai + Wrestling/BJJ/Judo

Actually fuck it, just learn wrestling. It's the best one and you won't get brain damage.
>>
>>25905743
Visit /asp/ you fucking sped. Krav Maga is basically street fighting the art form. Those eye gouges won't help you if your a fat uncoordinated NEET. Take up a respectable striking art and grappling. I do BJJ and Boxing
>>
>>25906278

>only people with rare disorders could have lower potential
>everyone else is equal
Nice normalfag logic.
All it takes is having thin, weak bones.
In that case, "making the most of your body" will not be good enough.
>>
>>25903163
"I was sitting there, didnt your mother tell you not to be rude?"
Just escalate it. Make him hit you.
>>
>>25906315
Jiu-jitsu is essentially what you described as what you want. Most Jiu-jitsu is related to the sword, abd researching and understanding what and why can help you alot.

Since you are interested, screen cap and research

Daito ryu
(parent art of most jiujitsu)
Dan Harden / Sangenkai
(real internal martial arts, from a great teacher - internal stuff is long long road, but applicable to everything)

When you really wanna see some stuff research that

BJJ is really positive, if you get into it you will enjoy it. It is like chess though, and remeber it is not ideal ever to go to ground in self defense. Ever.

Really happy for you having a friend doing Jiujitsu. That's great.

Good luck.
>>
>>25903163
Creep really just means you're unattractive and should be pubish for it. I remember my senior year I lost a lot of weight and dress better and suddenly fucking chads were inviting me to smoke weed and parties. I was essentially a mute too. Then I start doing actual creepy shit to a girl and they all found out and played it off as me being "savage".
>>
>>25903205
>"you have to be autistic to think those women are worth shit, get the fuck out"

If everyone here could speak like they do here IRL we wouldn't have an issue.
>>
>>25906533
>getting into fights
once was enough for me
I need to preserve the few brain cells i got
>>
>>25906161
ban this underage, mods
>>
>>25903163
how the fuck do these situations happen? Just tell him he's an idiot and to leave you alone.
>>
>>25906455
Yeah well whatever you say,

Yeah Muay Thai, and a wrestling art like combat Sambo will do everything you want pretty much. This guy is MMA, so keep in mind this is all fight stuff, not self defense. Fights can last a long time, if you can fight you can defend yourself but it is literally a fight. Not what you want.

This guy doesn't like DR because it is kata based, and doesn't like silat because he hasn't seen it outside a ring.

The deadly shit is hard to find a teacher for, most of it is the sport style but the malay one is pretty much the same concept as krav, but more snap crackle pop slice dice, as opposed to punch kick knee run.
>>
>>25904670
Why not just taze them, or better yet just screech and scream in your greatest autistic might until they are scared off.
>>
File: pepedrawing.png (3 KB, 478x520) Image search: [Google]
pepedrawing.png
3 KB, 478x520
I have never been called creep, but then it is so obvious I think the normis know it doesn't need mentioning. At least it is obvious I look like one, not that I have ever actually done anything creepy.
>>
>>25906730
Honestly for most peeps that shitbags would call a creep can just clean themselves up and be presentable if needed, and just keep on keepin on. It's hard to not respect that even for faggitchads. Self respect is literally power.
>>
>>25903358
>be trucker, bout 3 years ago, 24 years old, stop in a truck stop near a college town for the night, got my hours in and boss was already bitching about me bending the rules when it came to driving too many hours in a day
>hit the bar, can't get back on the road until around noon the next day anyways due to how the fucking retarded rules are set up
>in the bar, bunch of college fratchads shouting and making fools of themselves
>nursing my drink, spy a qt, glance at her a few times then look away when she looks back with a gentle smile that says "yeah i know i'm hot but you and i both know you're not getting any of this"
>go about my business, keep drinking, my game's up so i'm not shooting the girl glances anymore
>a chad comes over
>"Hey bro that's my GIRLFRIEND you're creeping on"
>laugh at him, "go fuck yourself bro"
>challenges me to a fight
>tell him I wanted to fuck his bitch but I'd settle for him if that's what he wanted
>immediately throws a punch at me, nails me right below the right eye
>stand up, block another hit then start throwing punches
>catch him in the nose with a hook, he goes down screaming like a bitch
>spit on him and start leaving before other chads see what happened and defend their little chadling
>his gf looks fucking horrified
>wink at her as I run out the bar

Never paid the tab, desu I've always felt a little guilty about that.
>>
>>25906475
>thin, weak bones
that is not the reason for your joints hurting after your first time lifting
>>
>>25906848
But which eye did you wink with?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 740x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 740x362
I would've said "fuck off you goddamn white knight."
>>
>>25906905
It's the reason third gen incest is bad idea
>>
>>25906912
Right. Chad was so weak he didn't even leave a mark.
>>
File: 1451699599330.png (430 KB, 352x515) Image search: [Google]
1451699599330.png
430 KB, 352x515
So what I'm getting from this thread is that sometimes robots get hassled and called creeps even though they're not actually doing anything.

If that is the case, does fear of being perceived as a creep make any sense? It's something that a girl infers on her own its outside of your control, so you might as well not worry about it.

Getting hassled even though you're not doing anything wrong is also something beyond your control and can happen for many non-reasons. Self-defense is something that you, as a man, should be prepared for in general, just for your own sake.

Fear of being called a creep can be so powerful that it stops you from even trying to talk to girls or expressing any kind of interest in them. I know it has for me in the past. But I learned to get over it and accept that sometimes girls are going to find me creepy. It doesn't really matter, the tolerance police aren't going to swat my house and force me to check my privilege because a girl thought I was creepy. The worst that can happen is some faggot whiteknight wants to fight me, which all things considered isn't the worst thing that can potentially happen to a man in public.

Become okay with being a creep.
>>
>>25906475
Having thin weak bones sounds like a rare disorder to me :^)
>>
>in mall food court
>waiting for kid sister to get out of the washroom, reading on my phone
>hear a Stacey use the word "creep"
>automagically assume she means me
>turn out to be right
>her boyfriend tries to start shit with me over it
>they're both like 17, I'm 25
>just keep reading on my phone while he's talking shit
I wonder if it's related to how everyone always thinks I look sad.
>>
>>25903163
When I was 17, after highschool I was in a game design class full of the most intolerable autists I've ever come across. I'm friends with nerdy guys but I have my limits, I just couldn't handle them. It got to the point where I heard that I was the most likely to shoot up the class. So I was either the lowest of the low or was almost always visibly irritated by being around those people.
>>
>>25907033
I'm ALWAYS afraid of women calling or thinking I'm a creep. Most of the time I'll act submissive as I can to girls. I know it isn't sexy to women, buy at least most will be nice to me and not call me creep.

I guess it's my ego. Guys just want to know how to approach a woman without them acting up or get turned off. If he fails and the girl makes fun of him or calls him a creep, he gets mad. While the ego is too fragile, the girl treated him like shit. But all he did was trying to gain her affection. That's why I stopped trying to ask girls out. They think you're either a real man or some weirdo killer. Being an awkward male with self esteem issues never pops into a females head.
>>
>>25907099

Nope, it's not considered a disorder.
But apparently it doesn't have any effect on anything unless doctor tells you it's a disorder.
>>
>>25903163
I am stronger and more alpha than any chad even if I am an autistic creep. Nobody can fuck with me. :)
>>
>>25907358
Body language makes up the majority of in-person communication. Body language is a telegraph for your emotions and thoughts. People, particularly women, can read body language. If there is any inconsistencies or incongruence between your body language and the way you are trying to portray yourself, it will be picked up by those around you, if not consciously then on a gut level.

Since 'creepy' is something that women can't really define if you ask them, I think that this gut-feeling of incongruence is where the feeling mostly comes from.

>But all he did was trying to gain her affection

When you approach someone seeking their approval, you are very likely to alter your behaviour in order to conform to what you think their expectations are. This causes incongruence between your actions and your real thoughts and feelings, and results in coming across as creepy.

This shift in behaviour can be quite insideous, because many guys who seek approval from others don't realise that they're doing it. So when they end up repulsing people, they beleive that its something inherently wrong about them that is driving people away, but it isn't.

This is why normies tell you to be yourself, because trying to act your way through social interactions is pretty much impossible unless you've been doing it your whole life. Plus seeking approval from people is a symptom of low self esteem, people aren't going to see value in you are broadcasting, via your bodylanguage, that you think you're a piece of shit.

So in summary... jus b urself :^)
>>
>>25906545
I'm in college now, dumbass. Just because it's a story from high school doesn't mean I'm still in high school.
>>
>>25903163
Should've told them that you are gay and see how he chokes on his tears while trying to explain himself and apologize for not acting PC enough
>>
>>25907591
>because trying to act your way through social interactions is pretty much impossible unless you've been doing it your whole life
>tfw actually good at bluffing my way through social stuff
I feel like it's probably a sign of some mental disorder that I'm so good at pretending to be someone I'm not.
>>
>>25903163
>why even go to public places if you don't want strangers looking at you

I'm serious, we have delivery food, (grubhub) vr headsets, tinder, the Internet/Wikipedia, easy modes of transport to friendo's house, (bikes, electric scooters, etc.) rentable private venues, Amazon, online campuses, online banking, teleprence jobs, etc. (if you don't buy a car/spend money on gas this makes up for it)
What is the point in going to any public location frequently? Why not rent a private venue if you like the outside atmosphere or stay at home? Seriously what am I not getting?
>>
>>25907641
I used to be fucking awful at social interaction. I had to conciously learn it from books and practice it on strangers. I couldn't even hold eye contact when I started.

Initially it felt like an act, gradually I've felt that I've been able to begin interacting genuinely and confidently with people.
>>
>>25907742
I've just always been a natural at it. I can blend in with pretty much any group and I was friendly with pretty much everyone growing up because of it. I wouldn't all any of them my friends, though, and I feel like my natural state is just being quiet, taking up as little space as possible, and keeping to myself.
>>
>sit at corner desk in library
>do not make eye contact or interact with anybody
>librarian tell she she got complaints that I was too creepy and that I need to leave
>>
>>25907641
Normitis
>>
>>25907853
I think I like being alone and masturbating to depraved hentai too much to ever be a real normie. Plus a lot of my interests just don't quite line up. I like video games, but they're usually ones that are just a little too weird for normies. I like anime, but mostly ones they wouldn't have heard of. I like comedies, but the normies I've shown my favorites too just didn't get the jokes.
>>
fake as fuck story, all you robots seem to forget that women are just normies like anyone else, nothing wrong with them, nothing particularly great.

robot's on the other hand are useless NEET weab degenerate fucks, the highlight of a robot's life is when it finally gains up enough will to shoot up an school and end itself
>>
Luckily I look more scary than "creepy" because of my permanent dark eye circles and drug addict stare, so people don't talk to me in public.
>>
>>25903163
>Be me
>be at campus cafeteria, enjoying lunch
>to relax I usually just space out, kinda like meditation
>just look in a random direction
>some girl walks over to me and says "why are you staring at me"
>snap back to reality
>"wuh-what?"
I explained what I we doing to her but o felt she didn't believe me.
>>
I know this feel too well anon

>get assigned therapist because I'm "too antisocial"
>qt therapist is assigned to me
>she seems eager to help, I guess routine for her
>tell her about me right off the bat
>try to make things mysterious and edgy as to why I'm antisocial, to get some interest and wonder
>think I have provoked enough "unmentioned" secrets that would keep her attention
>go home thinking about her
>week passes, time for second appointment
>get informed I am assigned to new therapist
>it's some old fat dude

I made up some excuses to not go after that, that it was unnecessary, that it wouldn't help, etc. Bet if I was more attractive that fucking whore would be all over my cock
>>
>>25908060
>I explained
> what I we doing to her but o felt she
>didn't believe me.
>>
>>25908100
I'll translate:

>I explained to her what I was doing, but I felt she didn't believe me.
>>
>>25907033
>Fear of being called a creep can be so powerful that it stops you from even trying to talk to girls or expressing any kind of interest in them.
It got so bad that I refused to look at girls. Even when they were talking to me or close enough for it to be unavoidable I would affect a glazed over look or play with my phone.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 574x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 574x770
>>25908100
Grand Duce Checked
>>
>>25908130
Yeah that o kinda messed it up.

The o is an i
>>
I don't take shit talk at all. I tell people to fuck off and I will shit talk them back. Someone took my seat in a class and I was pissed and told them to leave it. I don't give a fuck. I sit alone and don't talk to people. I don't really like many people and they make me agitated often. I'm a bit of a powderkeg because I get sleep deprived often and I drink a lot so when not drinking I get a bit pissier. When calm I would just make a smartass joke. I don't care if he'd want to fight. People are too pussy to fight sober in public and I have a knife anyways.
>>
>>25908188
Oh yeah, and all of the other fuckups I made because I was using a smartphone
>>
Reminder that women label men as "creeps" because they have an instinctive fear of being impregnated by men with weak, inferior genes.
Ironically, men who are more likely to be aggressive and violent are much less likely to be labeled as creeps.
>>
>>25908060
That reminds me of a time in middle school where I was completely zoned out and subconsciously started making kissing faces. I snapped back in after about a minute to see that I was staring the girl across from me directly in the eyes. I don't blame her for being disgusted.
>>
You didn't tell that guy to shove it up his ass? Why do you let people do that to you? You don't have to be mean and fight people, just don't eat the bullshit they try to feed you.
>>
i am so sick of sitting at the wall seat and hearing
"you know if you wanted me to move so you could get out you should just ask"
i do not even fucking try to act like i'm waiting for you, i am not trying to observe you, some people just like keeping their sight with their memories, and some people are just that patient. I have nowhere else to go and uni already feels like prison. Why should I tell you to move. That's your own idea. Fucking let me stew.
>>
>>25908224
this is complete bullshit, pretty much every woman that's ever called me a creep by that word just wanted to hear more from me than she gave up herself and i for one do not think it's very cute to just act like you aren't supposed to be anywhere and then act like you deserve better lip service than you put out.
>>
>>25907641
Humble bragging like that makes you look like a faggot, anon. Also that's edgy.
>>
>>25908083
>Bet if I was more attractive that fucking whore would be all over my cock
She most likely sent you to a male therapist because she could tell that you liked her and were purposely trying to get her interested in you.
>>
>>25908902
Knowing how to present myself to make people like me is edgy? I'm just wondering because I read a book on psychopaths a while ago and it mentioned a lot of them are kind of social chameleons.
>>
File: 1442340042599.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1442340042599.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>25909038

I MADE IT SUBTLE FAGGOT
>>
creepin is so sweet at night outside. not to harrasment anyone but just been just a shadow in the wall, only how to find me to smell the sensi in air. mm.. so sweet sensi.
>>
Stone Temple Pilots wrote a song about this
>>
>>25907607
This.
You are at a uni, the admins/faculty will always side with the faggot unless the other party is something lower on the LGBTUVWXYZ totem pole.
>>
>6'1 (the only good thing I got from my genetic freak of a dad)
>have beady chink eyes (fuck you Amerindian dad)
>stocky as fuck (again fuck my dad and his worthless redman genes)

The only benefit is that people are too afraid to tell me shit, the downside is that I'm unattractive as fuck.
>>
>>25909059
>literally describe yourself as "two sides of me; nicest person you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psycho"

Bro no edge bro.
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4 KB, 176x266) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4 KB, 176x266
>>25903163
>stare for ages at girl in my uni group, same group of 30-40 people for years
>one of them, taller than me, hot actually says hi to me while i was grabbing a drink from a fridge in the cafeteria
>act like i didn't hear anything because i am sure they do it because i am a retard autist

why did i have to be born
>>
>>25907641
Do you feel sympathy for others? Sounds like you might be a sociopath
>>
>>25907358
Same. I trade my dignity away so that women will think I'm harmless and submissive. Something I've noticed through work and college is that, while women my own age are disgusted by a submissive male like me, older women very frequently feel protective of me after some time together. They're very kind, forgiving, and will defend me from other people who give me a hard time.

It was bizarre to discover this, but I consciously take advantage of it now.
>>
>>25907033
>Become okay with being a creep.
>Become okay with being wrongly judged
>just bee urself :^)
>sell your wife to a black guy to gain time-travelling powers

Nah, fuck that noise m8
>>
>>25903163
You should have broke the fuck out of his frame. Frame control and how to break other peoples frame is one of the only things in redpill philosphy everyone should learn.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.