[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Every commercial there is an interracial couple >Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: whatyearisit.jpg (39 KB, 356x332) Image search: [Google]
whatyearisit.jpg
39 KB, 356x332
>Every commercial there is an interracial couple

>Every person outside is too busy on their cellphones to have normal human interactions with people

>No one cares about manners anymore. Everyone is selfish and narcissistic.

>Even your friends are constantly trying to use you to do favors for them all the time.

Get me off this roller coster.
>>
File: 1963-subway-news.jpg (383 KB, 1247x865) Image search: [Google]
1963-subway-news.jpg
383 KB, 1247x865
>>25902723
>>Every commercial there is an interracial couple
Why does this bother you? Does it make you feel incompetent? Are you mad that you can't get a GF, and a "filthy jiigaboo subhuman ape spearchucker niggermonkey" can?
>>Every person outside is too busy on their cellphones to have normal human interactions with people
No one wants to make awkward conversation with strangers on the subway.
>>No one cares about manners anymore. Everyone is selfish and narcissistic.
Except for you, right? Mister paragon of selflessness.
>>Even your friends are constantly trying to use you to do favors for them all the time
My friends, or yours?

Tl;DR get over yourself mate
>>
File: diversity real goal.png (444 KB, 670x705) Image search: [Google]
diversity real goal.png
444 KB, 670x705
>>25902884
>why does it bother you?
Blatant anti white male sentiment. Everyone knows who really loses out from racemixing with blacks and its whites.
>>
>>25902884
>why does it bother you? ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hoc
I didn't mind the interracial shit at first; obviously, you're going to come across it when you observe the real world. You have to admit, though, it's been much more prevalent in mainstream media ad nauseam. It's blatant propaganda.

>Presenting a fallacy that conveniently avoids OP's point that nobody willingly interacts with strangers anymore unless it's over text, period.

>disingenuous remark that doesn't confront the fact that people ARE insensitive, rude, and not at all self-aware in public spaces

>my friends, or yours?
literally everyone. even OP and myself. I was "le nice guy xD" up until about 5 years ago, now I'm more blunt with people because I'm sick of the dishonesty and trickery that people pull to get their own way. Fuck them.
>>
>Every commercial there is an interracial couple
>every commercial there is an interracial couple that you almost never see like a black woman with a white man

lel
>>
Why is it always a BLONDE white woman with a black man?

Oh.
>>
>>25902884

>13% black in US
>media representation is more than 50%
>no problem lol it's just like that why do u care lol

liberals can't analytics
>>
>>25903050
>>Blatant anti white male sentiment.
>white women having an intimate relationship with a black man is now "anti-white sentiment"
>>25903083
> observe the real world. You have to admit, though, it's been much more prevalent in mainstream media ad nauseam. It's blatant propaganda.
Not understanding how a white woman and a black man having an intimate relationship is "propaganda".
If it is, it's not working very well, as it's usually only SJWs and white supremacists who give a shit about interracial couples, not regular people.
>disingenuous remark that doesn't confront the fact that people ARE insensitive, rude, and not at all self-aware in public spaces
My point wasn't necessarily that people aren't rude, but that people have always been rude and inconsiderate.
>>25903190
>WHY ARE THERE NIGGERS ON MY TV THIS IS BULLSHIT
That's how stupid you sound.
>>
>>25903428

>WHY ARE THERE NIGGERS ON MY TV THIS IS BULLSHIT
>That's how stupid you sound.

ebbin non-sequitur reply faggo.

Saying you don't care about an obvious agenda being pushed because it doesn't "bother" you is like saying you don't care about the government spying on you because you have nothing to hide.

Both are completely unacceptable, but the majority of the world is made up of under-aged brainwashed retards like you.
>>
>>25903428
>promoting white women that they are better off with black men in anti white sentiment
fix'd for you jew boi
>>
>>25903428
He clearly makes the point that niggers are OVER represented in media. Compare that to hispanics who already make up more than blacks so in population.
>>
>>25903174
Who cares if she is blonde or not?
>>
>>25902884
>Why does this bother you?
Because of the malevolent intentions behind it. You stupid fuck.
>>
>>25903428
There is an agenda behind all these commercials, you worthless fucking goy.
>>
File: 1449050001523.jpg (439 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449050001523.jpg
439 KB, 1200x1000
>>25903500
>Saying you don't care about an obvious agenda being pushed because it doesn't "bother" you is like saying you don't care about the government spying on you because you have nothing to hide.
Where did I say that I supported NSA/GCHQ/MI6/Google/Microsoft/Facebook spying?
>Both are completely unacceptable, but the majority of the world is made up of under-aged brainwashed retards like you.
"You brainwashed moron", said the Naziboo who probably eats up 70-year-old propaganda from Goebbels.
>>25903519
>>promoting white women that they are better off with black men in anti white sentiment
Where does this happen?
>>25903538
>>25903700
>>25903725
Gee, this sound really bad. What do you suppose we do about this?
>>
>>25903155
What? New Walmart commercial has a black woman and white man with their shitskin kids.
>>
>>25903805
>>>promoting white women that they are better off with black men in anti white sentiment
>Where does this happen?
Agent Carter and Supergirl. Strong independent white women need to date black men and not white men. Hell in first 5 minutes of super girl white guy is made out to be a misogynist.
>>
>>25903805
You have literally no legit arguments. Saying gee what should we do is not a counter argument.
>>
>>25904020
>You have literally no legit arguments. Saying gee what should we do is not a counter argument.
You're right, it's not an argument, it's a question.
>>
>>25903805
That picture is the definition of logical fallacy. If you are actually going to discuss something then you need to learn how to debate. Fucktard.
>>
>>25904093
There is plenty to do but due to blue pilled whites such as yourself we can't boycott and get anything done. Not supporting liberal propaganda pieces is a big start.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 354x352
>>25903999
Nice trips, and agreed I can't watch regular tv anymore because of STRONG WOMAN NEEDS NO MAN. Except if he's white then it's ok to be a slut with him.
>>
>>25904198
But shouldn't the writers be allowed creative freedom? How would protesting such a thing be any different from feminists throwing a bitchfit on Twitter because a woman showed a little skin in a video game?
>>
You guys are fucking retarded. White women are STILL fucking white men. They don't care about blacks. I'm a black guy, 5'9, fit, and no white woman would ever talk to me except to get me away from her. Fuck off.
>>
>>25902723
What the hell does interracial couples have to do with your other 3 points?
>>
>>25904627
>be community college student (ya I fucking know)
>see coalburners daily

You're not tyrone so fuck off. As long as even 10% of trashy white women are willing to fuck niggers, it's a disaster. I don't want America to become Brazil.
>>
>>25904694
you stupid white cunt. kill yourself, faggot.
we won't stop until that number is 100% and all white men are extinct.
>>
>>25902884
>Except for you, right? Mister paragon of selflessness.

I help people when I can.
>>
>>25904694
No one gives a shit what you want. People are going to fuck who they want to fuck.
>>
>>25903805
why do these reddit cucks even come here
>>
>>25904449
>should writes be allowed creative freedom
If it's a blatant liberal agenda by 99 percent of media then something needs to change.
>>
File: 1434214535131.jpg (27 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
1434214535131.jpg
27 KB, 591x422
>>25904694
>I don't want America to become Brazil.
>tfw brazilian
At least we are not cucks like those yuromoors
>>
>>25904627
I see plenty of black guys with fat ugly white women. So you are wrong.
>>
>>25904784
>kill all white men
See how is op wrong? They hate us. We need to wake up and kill the evil shitskins.
>>
>>25904784
>>25904836
you buttmad little cunts. I bet you fuckers will piss yourselves when Europe erupts in a wave of nationalism and America follows suit.

You brown shitstains will have to piss off to mexico to avoid a well-earned lynching.
>>
>>25904627
black women are fucking white men. The point is that the media forces interracial propaganda.
>>
>>25904874
>At least we are not cucks like those yuromoors
You are cucks to yourselves though. You just elected a Bolshevik who will cuck you even more.
>>
lol just chill guys.
>>
>>25904784
White women will be white nationalist along side white men once you shitskins become majority. Keep dreaming same thing happened with the feral negro.
>>
>>25903805
>Where did I say that I supported NSA/GCHQ/MI6/Google/Microsoft/Facebook spying?
>He doesn't know what a comparison is
>>
>>25904934
thats just what the niggers do for their gibmedats.
yuromoors elected Angela "lets mud the country with sandniggers" Merkel
>>
>>25904627
No one said white women don't fuck white guys. We are talking about the liberal media.
>>
>>25904934
There is no we you stupid fuck. No one here supported them. The brainwashed liberal white cucks did.
>>
>>25905007
fuck you little bitch. Don't tell me to chill. I'll punch you in the face.
>>
>>25905022
>most people, including women who lean to the racist side still accept non-whites that act "white" or within the dominant anglophone culture
>this enrages the stormfag because he can't have any proper reason to hate them

seriously, you can get a "racist" gf by just acting white or being intelligent lel. every GF i've had (which is like 2) has hated ghetto niggers
>>
>>25904874
>tfw usa average height is expected to drop to 5'8
You spics are fucking up our gene pool.
>>
>>25905157
No the point I am making it events like Baltimore where shitskins riot will happen more as shitskin population goes up. White men and women will get sick and tired of it. Hell white student unions wasn't a thing in 90s. But now they are popping up over usa.
>>
>>25904934
>the only other option was a social democrat party

kek, socdems are way more cucked than commies
>>
>>25905157
There are no white acting niggers. Niggers commit massive amount of crime everywhere they go.
>>
>>25905145
Do you feel like every woman; you see as a fuckbuddy? Maybe someone you could have sex with? Why does it matter so much to you; if your not always going to laid on eyeing every beautiful women that sparks your interest...

Look after yourself...
>>
>>25905157
I don't mind being called stormfag. I'd take anyday over the week than being a weak little white cuck like yourself.
>>
>>25905234
What are you even talking about? Modern women today are so spoiled and shitty. It isn't even worth your time.
>>
>>25905249
i'm not white or black you retard

>>25905223
lol

>>25905198
fairly low crime rate in my area, it's about 60% white
>>
>>25905329
It doesn't matter if you are black or white. Anyone can be a KEK. You are a cuck for women.
>>
>>25905329
>faily low majority is white
GEE you didn't make any points. Thanks for proving me right even.
>>
>>25905368
>I am a cuck for women

for what reason?
>>
Stop living in the following states:
California
Florida
Ohio
Virginia
New York
Illinois
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Nevada
New Mexico
Washington

90% of the people in these states are pure human garbage.
>>
>>25902884

Fuckin WRECKED!!!!
>>
>>25905690
I live in a state of Depression. Am I safe?
>>
>>25906217
gud mem
>>25905690
Basically this right here
Goofin it up in Georgia here, stay away from the city and close city counties and it's a pretty nice place senpai
>>
>>25902884
Jesus christ fuck off

This board is for robots and you obviously aren't one
>>
>>25903190
Please provide proof for both of your numbers.
>>
>>25904908
>You brown shitstains will have to piss off to mexico

we don't want them either.
>>
>>25902884
BTFO this thread. You don't belong here.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.