[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there honestly any reason i shouldnt kill myself /r9k/? >almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1409540222465.png (186 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1409540222465.png
186 KB, 400x396
is there honestly any reason i shouldnt kill myself /r9k/?

>almost 25
>still live with dad
>no skills or talents
>no job prospects
>no IRL friends
>few online friends, mostly just tolerate me
>never had sex
>never had a relationship of any kind
>ugly
>degenerate
>out of shape

and that's just the major points. i have basically no hope of fixing this stuff either because i'm not motivated to despite everything being so shitty, and i have no idea why i'm not. i think i should just end it for everybody's sake
>>
>>25851835
>is there honestly any reason i shouldnt kill myself /r9k/?

I. March 25th, 2016. Batman v Superman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEyvRQSbR5g
II. Development (physical fitness, mental growth, career growth, etc.)
III. Family, as you so aptly note. No need to have children, but do live for those to whom you are important, independent of what you do or don't with your life.
>>
You only have one shot at life, anon. Why not try to fix some things and see if maybe your life improves? You're still young, it's not too late.

You have 3 options
>kill yourself
>do nothing and live a miserable life filled with regret
>do something and should you still have a miserable life, at least you tried
>>
>>25851835
You've got plenty of life left to do some cool shit, familia. Sometimes a movie takes a while to get good, and you miss that if you leave early.

If there's one thing you seem to have a lot of, that's free time. When you're feeling up to it, there's a lot of different directions you can explore. Start working out, look for volunteer work, find a minimum wage job, or even go to community college to take some classes.

I don't want you to think I'm just saying this to make you feel better either. I tell people to kill themselves all the time, but I think there's hope for you yet.
>>
>>25851835
if dubs, you should do it
>>
>>25851934
>>25851995
>>25852060
all i want is a small shitty apartment just for myself, and i budgeted that at like ~$1200/mo where i live. i'm willing to work but i cant find anything that will pay me 10-11/hr and give me 40hr/week too. i have no idea what to actually do.

ive thought about volunteer work but it doesnt really solve my problems, but maybe ill do it just to occupy my time until the end

i appreciate the suggestions but i have tried a lot of things and maybe i'm just too shitty to be successful. i never stick to anything i just always give up at the earliest sign of it being anything other than trivial. i dont know why i do this and i hate myself for it
>>
>>25852065
and thanks for trying anon
>>
>>25852140
I'm in the same position except i live in a 3rd world shithole
see op there's always someone worse
>>
>>25852140
You're going to have to suck it up and get a roommate for a while, sounds like.
>>
>>25852543
this doesnt help me at all so i dont see how it's relevant

>>25852573
getting a roommate doesnt actually save that much money, at least where i live. plus i have to live with some other retarded faggot.

i dont know if like where other people live, rent for a 2 bedroom is the same as a studio or something, but it's about double here, meaning i might as well just go for the studio
>>
>>25851835
>just an hero you miserable fucking cunt, you were doomed from the second you stepped into this shithole called r9k
>>
>>25851835
ofc there is
vidya for example
>>
>>25853123
i cant play vidya if my dad kicks me out of the house anon
>>
>>25851835
generate- stop being a dick
out of shape- work out for once u lazy fuck
never had sex- stop creeping girls out or having too high standards
no irl friends- see comment about being degenerate
no skills or talents- well whose fucking fault is that
>all in all yes u should kill yourself
>>
>>25851835
I'm all of those except I'm decently in shape and only have one online friend.
I want to give up a lot of the time but I'm too cowardly to end it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.