[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK SHE'S REPLYING TOO FAST I'M IN PANIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: nido.org_1450241365034_n.png (156 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1450241365034_n.png
156 KB, 318x318
FUCK SHE'S REPLYING TOO FAST I'M IN PANIC
>>
>>25847006
>talks to a girl
>actually gets replies
>doesn't even post the conversation on his japanese meme sharing website
fuck outta here, faggot
>>
>>25847006
Slow it down son
It will make you look less desperate and give you time to make property reeponses
>>
>>25847036
It's in spanish but I can translate.
>me: hey
>me: it's anon we met at x on thursday
>her: hahaha hey
>her: how are you doing?
>me: fine, a bit hungover tho :z
>her: hahaha from the weekend
>her: I'm at my job
>her: waiting to go
>me: too excited about leaving?
I'm already starting to lose it.
>>
>>25847096
just conversation small talk. ask her if she wants to do something a few more lines in. you'll know for sure by then.
>>
>>25847111
I can't go outside today, though, I'm actually hung over as fuck I feel like I'm dying.
Not even normie, I just drank some wine at home with a cyborg friend.
>>
>>25847096
Just tell her you want to smell her farts and her pussy will follow.
>>
>>25847145
>can't go outside today
Nobody asked you to man. Don't over-plan things you haven't even talked about with someone.

Just keep it casual and if you want to make plans with her later do that, and if you're fucked up and want to sleep and relax then tell her and do that.

No reason to get anxious about any of this. This isn't some test that will decide a $5000 class or some bullshit. Just do what you've gotta do and it'll be fine.
>>
>>25847181
She said "no just about going out, I'm meeting up with a [female] friend".

What do I do?
>>
>>25847199
I'm handling the anxiety well, I just don't know what to do. This is the first time in my life I text a female, it's like playing a game in the highest difficulty with no instructions for me. Like Dwarf Fortress.
>>
>>25847242
>like playing a game in the highest difficulty with no instructions
I know that feel man. But life has no instructions, it's just everyone doing whatever they feel like doing, really.

But you realize that right now you're having two text conversations at the same time, right? Is one of these conversations "real" for you and the other conversation a "game"? Why are you free to converse with us, but not with her?

Keep a healthy dose of self-interest. Don't say shit because you think you should. It's clear she has plans for today, so do what you will with that.
>>
>>25847006
TAKE 2 MINS MINIMUM TO OPEN AND REPLY HER MESSAGES, DONT LET HER SEE THE *READ* THING AND TAKE 2 MINS TO TYPE ANY SHIT.

1:GET MESSAGE
2:WAIT 2 MINS MINIMUM
3:OPEN SAID MESSAGE
4:READ IT
5:TAKE YOUR TIME TO REPLY

REPLYING AT THE SAME MINUTE SHE SENT THE MESSAGE IS ASKING TO BE HER CUCk BETA ORBITER tbqhwyf
>>
>>25847336
It's the anonymity thing maybe. I only fit in 4chan, I don't use any other websites. I struggle to even text with other males.
>>
>>25847395
Just gotta find people who are agreeable to you. We all clearly have some things in common, so it's pretty easy for us to talk. I guess the lack of any social expectation from any of us also helps though.

>>25847345
Good advice if you're worried you might be orbiting someone, but OP just said she was responding quickly. OP could respond slowly or even end the conversation if he wanted to make a power play, or if he was actually legitimately busy or legitimately wanted to end the conversation.

Just please don't come off as a desperate puppy dog lapping up any responses from her. That shit sucks.
>>
>>25847345
IF YOU ARE SUCH AN AUTIST NECKBEARD THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT, TALK ABOUT YOURSELF AND FOLLOW WITH A QUESTION RELATED TO IT

1: (you) I LOVE JAMAL BBC CANT WAIT TO LET IT PENETRATE MY BOIPUCCI TONIGHT, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?
2: (her) HE'S A REAL MAN WITH A REAL MAN DICK, NOT LIKE YOUR PUNY 6 INCHER THAT COULDNT EVEN PLEASURE A CAT
3: (you) YEAH BABY I WANT IT INSIDE MY MOUTH SO BAD, YOU UP FOR A TRIO?
4: (her) YOU GOT IT SISSYBOY

DONT MAKE THE WHOLE THING A QUIZ ABOUT HER, IF YOU DO YOU ARE TELLING YOU ARE HER EMOTIONAL GAY FRIEND TAMPON, TALK BOUT YOURSELF THEN ASK ABOUT HER/ HER PLANS
>>
>>25847549
Christ man we're just talking here. Put a trip on if you're going to act like such a fag.
>>
>>25847549
Man you're helping me a lot here, I didn't even expect useful advice from this site.
>>
>>25847611
I AINT NO ATTENTION HUNGRY SISSY TRIP, JUST TRYNA HELP MY FAMILIA OUT
>>25847622
YOU'RE WELCOME FAMILY GUY
MAKE YOUR INTENTIONS CLEAR FROM THE BEGGINING OR ELSE SHE'LL THINK YOU WANT TO BE HER GAY FRIEND
1: (her) IM GOING TO A CLUB TONIGHT TO GET SOME BBC
2: (you) K BABY TAKE CARE OF MY BOOTY, IT ALL MINE

YOU DONT NEED TO SEND HER A DICK PIC AFTER 5 MINS OF MEETING HER, GET FLIRTY HERE AND THERE, COMPLIMENT HER LIPS EYES AND CURVES/BODY WITH SOME CHEESY SHIT LIKE: I WONDER HOW THESE TASTE LIKE
MAKE IT CLEAR THAT YOU ARE STRAIGHT AND WANT TO FUCK HER EVENTUALLY WITH SUBTLE SHIT LIKE THAT, HOS.LOVE IT
>>
>>25847345
>>25847549
>>25847848
Nice man, saved incase I chat and try to fuck a qt someday...
More tips are appreciated
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.