[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do single mothers disgust me so much? like i'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1452293293017.png (618 KB, 474x619) Image search: [Google]
1452293293017.png
618 KB, 474x619
why do single mothers disgust me so much?

like i'm not an edgy person but I just wish their was no welfare and them and their bastard kid would die in the cold
>>
If single mothers disgust you then you're the kind of person who would leave a woman because you don't feel like being a father. A hypocrite, basically.

Those "bastard kids" all ended up here, just like you. Why do you think you're better than them? There's no reason to.
>>
>>25833443
i guess im just disgusted with them on dating websites, and the betabux mechanic.

maybe i should redirect my anger on betas

i wish elliot had went after betas, i mean besides himself
>>
>>25833491
>i guess im just disgusted with them on dating websites, and the betabux mechanic.
You should be disgusted of all women on dating websites, not just single mothers.

>maybe i should redirect my anger on betas
See, now you're learning. Women wouldn't have so much power if betas weren't lining up to kiss their feet.

Even the people here can't help themselves. Somebody claims to be a female and then it's a flood of
>BE MY GF PLEASE
>L O N D O N
>>
>>25833356
I just realized elliot roger is literally ezra miller from lets talk about kevin
>>
My mum has been a single mother for 17 years and my dad hasn't worked a day since that. She doesn't receive welfare from him
>>
>>25833443
>If single mothers disgust you then you're the kind of person who would leave a woman because you don't feel like being a father. A hypocrite, basically.

That's not why my mom and dad broke up.

>Those "bastard kids" all ended up here, just like you. Why do you think you're better than them? There's no reason to.
I don't but single mothers are vindictive and vile, they chose to sleep around with assholes and then they bring other men to their homes to fuck around while their kid is crying about where daddy is.

Nothing like getting beat by mom because dad left her.
>>
>>25833541
>Women dont have sexual freedom
>Single motherhood is at a minimum
>Women gain sexual freedom
>Single motherhood soars
Nah fuck these whores its their fault
>>
>>25833611
>Nah fuck these whores its their fault

Are you saying that the women impregnated themselves? No. Both men and women are to blame, or just stupid people are to blame, really. It's been proven that idiots are more likely to have children.

If normies lived for something other than sex, there would be fewer problems and fewer problem children.
>>
>>25833356
single mothers are the most visible instance of entitled whores being propped up by the rest of society through the results of their own idiotic decisions
>>
>>25833670
The point is that women women have sexual freedom, they make bad choices. Its better for society when theyre controlled.
>>
>>25833734
>Its better for society when theyre controlled.

Tell me this, how did women get rights in the first place? Fucking beta males who believe in equality. Therefore, BETAS are the ones to blame. Are you telling me women took their rights by force? No. Women can't do anything on their own. They were GIVEN rights, by MEN.

You blame women because it's easy but you don't see that weak men are just as harmful to society.
>>
>>25833577
>I don't but single mothers are vindictive and vile, they chose to sleep around with assholes and then they bring other men to their homes to fuck around while their kid is crying about where daddy is.

Implying all single mothers are a result of choosing shitty partners. Have you ever heard of the word widow?
>>
>>25833776
I agree, but theres not much we can do about it now. Women already have their rights and its not like theyre going to vote to remove them. All we can do is just wait for them west to fall due to this shit and rebuild and try not to make the same mistakes
>>
>>25833836
it's not going to take long. i give europe like 10 years tops
>>
>>25833785
>Have you ever heard of the word widow?
They make up a small portion of single mothers, there was a widow at my old church. Her husband died of a muscle disease and left her with 2 kids, she was in a bad spot but eventually remarried she didn't fool around and bring assholes in front of her kids and she was serious about finding a father for her children.

Widows I have a ton of sympathy for, skanks and girls who date or marry assholes I have a ton less sympathy for.

Single mom doesn't scream victim to me but poor decision maker.
>>
File: BastartStats.png (96 KB, 469x377) Image search: [Google]
BastartStats.png
96 KB, 469x377
>>25833670
There isn't a rape epidemic, they choose to sleep with indolent assholes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.