[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here wear any autistic accessories like pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16
File: 61Dp7wTv3wL.jpg (84 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
61Dp7wTv3wL.jpg
84 KB, 500x375
Does anyone here wear any autistic accessories like pic related? I wore this necklace for a while but after about a few days I could feel everyone's accusing eyes staring at me, I was also convinced people were laughing at me. I became very insecure, more so than I already was. I really thought it looked cool but figured it was too weebish and autistic to wear in public, I also like wearing this yin-yang necklace which I think is a bit less weebish than the Gurren Lagaan drill.

I also have some anime wristbands that I wanted to start wearing but I can already tell that having wrist bands with anime symbols on them is going to drive girls and people away so fast.
>>
File: $_1.jpg (11 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
11 KB, 400x266
>>25810536
I wear pic related sometimes. I also bought that drill necklace for my Little in my fraternity.
>>
>>25810536
>Caring about driving normies and women away
Fuck off normalfag
Also are you the guy who posted bout some bitch accosting you and accusing you of being a poser?
>>
>>25810605
No that wasn't me fampai, also I'm far from a normalfag but I am insecure about myself, I don't have any self confidence.

I know most autistic betas are able to wear fedora's and weeb shit in public and not give a fuck what people think but I'm not at that level yet, I still get bothered by what people think or say.

I keep thinking "What if a girl likes me but they see me wearing my weeb accessories and suddenly they don't want to talk anymore" it just makes me feel like I'm blowing a lot of chances or opportunities that might come my way if I'm wearing a bunch of autistic accessories.

>>25810581
You seem like a giant normie chad to me but was your little a weeb? I don't expect people who are weebs to be apart of Greek Life but it was nice of you to buy him something at least.
>>
>>25810677
Those girls that won't like you for that won't like you anyway when they find out some of ypur habbits, they're diffrent people. Learn to be yourself and get fat weeb pussy.
>>
File: 20160117_025933.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160117_025933.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
wew lad

Here's a few I have. I don't really wear them anymore but yeah. I'm not a huge autist but I definitely could have been one if I hadn't got my act together.
>>
>>25810754
Top one looks like a dick
>>
>>25810735
I guess you do make a good point even without the accessories they would have found out I liked anime eventually, also I guess I shouldn't be ashamed about it.

I know it will make me look mega autistic though compared to if I didn't wear it, there are a lot of weebs who probably don't wear anything autistic because they don't want to look autistic to everyone around them.
>>
>>25810754
Is the top one supposed to be a dragon cock?
>>
>>25810760
Most people thought it was a jalapeno or a weed leaf.
>>
>>25810754
I don't even recognize any of these, is one of them suppose to be the Assassin's Creed symbol? Also the kunai/dagger looking one seems edgy as fuck and does that dogtag have the Mcdonald's logo on it?
>>
>>25810768
it's a leaf of lorien you fucking normie
>>
>>25810677
I'm the huge weeb, but it's ok because my fraternity isn't really one in the traditional sense.
>tfw frat bros peer pressured me into playing MtG
I'm an addict now.
>>
>>25810785
Here is what that is for those that want to know or just didn't know, it's from Lord of the Rings.

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Leaves_of_Lorien
>>
>>25810783
Top is the fellowship leaf from LOTR.

Next is the Amulet of Talos from Skyrim.

Third is the Assassins Creed symbol.

Yeah that's from I worked at McDick back in high school. Gave me a dog tag for not punching some old bitch whining about fries. One time I got a water bottle
>>
>>25810818
The first three would probably make you look autistic but usually video game necklaces aren't as bad as anime necklaces so you'd probably be fine wearing a Skyrim or AC necklace, and I doubt anyone would recognize the LOTR necklace unless they were super big lore nerds who know everything about the series and read the books.
>>
>>25810829
I got away with the top two. A nerds around school actually really liked them.
Got teased a bit for the AC one, but everyone had a good laugh about McDonald's handing out dog tags.
>>
>>25810829
I have a leaf of lorien on my bookbag that actually helped me meet my fat practice gf
>>
>>25810881
Fucking kek, the way you said that was just funny about your girlfriend, so what do you mean by "practice" like you two are dating but you are just pretending to like her and use her for sex or what?
>>
>>25810754
Is the one on the bottom the McDonald's logo?
>>
>>25810938
Yes.

McDonald's gives out prizes sometimes
>>
>>25810929
Yes. she's probably on r9k right now

I literally just use her as a cumdump and pretend to care about her.

hi, samantha, you fucking cumslut. you're just a hole to me :^)
>>
>>25810970
So are you actually physically seeing her? You said you use her as a cumdumpster so I figured so but wasn't sure if it was like some internet relationship.
>>
God, I wish I had the audacity to wear catgirl ears in public. I want to get an animal onesie and wear it in public.
>>
>>25811004
Are you the fatty Samantha
>>
First time I wore a shirt with Panty on it I felt the same way. Normies can sense your insecurity about wearing weeb shit. After a while I would forget I'm wearing a weeb ass shirt with a cartoon slut angel on it and nobody else cared anymore.

Basically pretend it's not there.
>>
File: IMG_1830.jpg (102 KB, 490x653) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1830.jpg
102 KB, 490x653
I found this square charm thing all beat up and fucked up in a parking lot. I assume someone dropped it so I picked it up, cleaned it as much as I could, and strung it into a necklace with shit I got at a crafts store. I like to think metaphorically. Yep it's autistic but coming from a videogame background where you loot bosses and wear their helmets I feel it fits.

not even religious
>>
>>25811002
Yeah we met in our university library, she commented on my lotr nerd shit, then we were banging a few hour later. We've been dating like 3 months now and i basically just go to her dorm between classes to cum in her shithole or on her face if she's asleep.
>>
>>25811004
This super cute girl at my Uni walks around in a Pikachu onesie sometimes, it's so fucking cute. She is like one of those petite emo girls with an amazing body and face.

I do think catgirl ears is a bit much though to wear in public, maybe if you were going to an anime convention, or perhaps some anime club gathering.
>>
>>25811022
i do the same thing with Catholic saint necklaces. I have a saint michael one, a saint anthony one, and a Mother mary one

i *am* religious
>>
I have pic related. I have the night raid logo on my keychain right now but I don't think most people know what it is anyway.
>>
>>25811053
At least you don't wear it around your neck.
>>
>>25811029
It sounds more like FWB instead of full on dating to me, I guess she sees it as a relationship instead of FWB but the way you describe it, it sounds like a mostly sexual relationship.
>>
>>25811040
Huh. We had a emo girl in a pikachu onsie at my school. She would have the red squares on her cheeks and whiskers and shit.
What a strange girl.
>>
>>25811076
she thinks we're a great boyfriend girlfriend couple. She's said I love you mutliple times, she thinks I care. I've never once said i love you.
>>
>>25811040
>>25811017
I am a fairly small and fairly hairy man by the way. Am ~10 pounds from optimal weight and my hair nearly goes down to my waistline as well.

This is why I would be hesitant to wear such things outside of my own home.
>>
>>25811154
Oh......

So you are a trap, I take it? Or just a feminine gay boi?
>>
>>25811154
Fuck man.
At that point you might as well.
>>
>>25811154
Why is your hair so long?

If you live in ottowa then I know who you are :^)
>>
>>25811182
I dunno, maybe I will get an animal onesie for wearing around the house but out in public would be too much. I get enough double takes as is.
>>25811168
Nope I am just a guy.
>>
File: VictorianCollections-large[1].jpg (87 KB, 930x545) Image search: [Google]
VictorianCollections-large[1].jpg
87 KB, 930x545
Dont know if it counts as autistic or not but I wear pic related on a necklace.
It's an Australian WW1 childrens victory medal that my fiance bought for me after I finished my honours thesis about WW1.
>>
>>25811184
I do not live in ottowa.

I don't know why I keep it so long, it doesn't bother me since I keep it tied back. If I go outside I just tuck it down into my shirt.
>>
>>25811240
That's pretty cool.

>>25811240
>just tuck it down into my shirt.
>just tuck it down into my shirt.
>just tuck it down
>into my shirt.

Jesus, don't. Get a hair cut.
>>
>>25811245
>I just tuck it down into my shirt.

Holy fuck anon, now that's pretty autistic. Most people would just wear it in a ponytail.

>>25811240
I actually think that's pretty cool and a lot of history fanatics would be jealous I'm sure, most people probably wouldn't even recognize it or know what it is.
>>
File: 20160117_224729.jpg (820 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160117_224729.jpg
820 KB, 2560x1440
Who /naruto/ here?

Literally bought this sharingan necklace when I started losing weight. Keeps me motivated.

What do you guys think? It's from Hawaii handcarved from buffalo bone
>>
>>25811268
I mean it is tied back when I put it in my shirt of course. That would look quite ridiculous otherwise.
>>
>>25811309
I like naruto necklaces, I wanted to wear the necklace Naruto got from Tsunade, you know that green crystal necklace but I never bought it.

I also like Sharingan necklaces, I'd wear one if I owned one but all I have is a yin-yang necklace that I got at an anime convention. I don't have a picture of it but it's pretty cool looking and is made out of metal and not plastic so it doesn't look like I got it at the dollar store.
>>
File: 20160117_225104.jpg (1022 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160117_225104.jpg
1022 KB, 2560x1440
>>25811240
Shit, I also have an old medal that was my granddads. Don't wear it, though.
>>
>>25811330
OHHHHH I see what you are saying, you put it in a ponytail and stuff down the back of your short? So nobody can see the ponytail? It kind of gives off an illusion that you have short hair?

I've seen some guys with long hair do this
>>
>>25810536
>best friend moved out of state with less than 2 weeks warning summer after freshman year
>missed them the whole year, basically gave up on finding friends
>periodically text them, not too often because school but still common enough for parents to ask about them
>get a text from them nearing the end of the year
"hey anon! I get off from school a week before you do and I'll be in town for a while once your break starts. I don't really have a place to stay so would it be cool if I crash with you for a but while I still figure my shit out? "
>my family loved them so I said of course
>they come down and I remember what it was like to have a friend again
>about 3 weeks into the summer, birthday rolls around, turning 16, big deal
>they hand me this small ass box, maybe 2x2
>i get excited and open it
>inside is this necklace with a small wooden charm with no real definition, just a general shape and nice finish
>"your mom told me that you got pretty lonely this year so I pulled that together so you can remember me every day"
And to this day I have worn that necklace every day. Got made fun of for it for a while, didn't stop wearing it. It's been 5 years now.
>>
>>25811355
WW2 service medal. But you're absolutely right to not wear it. I have my grandads service medals but I only wear them on Anzac day.
The only reason I wear the childrens medal is that it's not a service medal. It was given to all Australian children when the War ended, so it's a neat piece of history, but not connected to an actual soldier or anyones service.

>>25811268
Yeah, it just looks like a round pendant so it's pretty normal looking.
>>
>>25811362
Well whenever I have to go somewhere I usually take a shower, tie it back, and then put a shirt on. I just don't bother pulling it out of my shirt.
>>
>>25811362
How does this look? I wanna see it so I can try on myself :3
>>
>>25811415
Or you could just tuck your ponytail into your shirt and look in a mirror, not hard.
>>
File: IMG_1900.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1900.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2592
>>25810536
My Chewigem Oral sensory fidget.
>>
>>25810754
From the top
>a cheap Chinese knockoff of the LOTR leaf brooches
>Edgy mcedgypants pseudo-cross for fags
>Assassins creed logo that looks like it was chewed up and shat out by your dog
>a fucking Micky-Ds dog tag
OP,you're accessory is fine,stylish even.
None of the things in this picture are OK to wear out of your door.
>>
>wearing plastic trash

There's your problem anon, all that weeb shit is made from low quality materials, it makes you look like a loser
>>
My Dad used to wear a Cross made out of little cartoons skulls. I wear the Space Gray Apple Watch.
>>
>>25812083
to be be clear though, I don't wear that openly.... I will only wear it under my shirt if I'm wearing it out in public (unless I'm using it which I try to only do when alone). Most of the time in public though I just have it in my pocket.
>>
>>25810536
Try wearing them under your first set of clothes but let the string visible. When someone is genuinely is interested they will ask what it is.
>>25810754
I wear my navy dog tags together with my grandfathers charm/dog tag (ww2 veteran), a jinjang and a fate/stay night cross. Not religious or anything. Charms are never looked up on when you are "normal".
>>
>>25811004
First step to becoming a furfag
>>
File: IMAG0117.jpg (673 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0117.jpg
673 KB, 1840x3264
1st of 2 items
>>
File: mzQ1If2ej3hxEsgINcE4TYw.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mzQ1If2ej3hxEsgINcE4TYw.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
I wear a necklace like this, but nicer looking and about the size of a half dollar. I also have one of those kandi-style bracelets with my IRC name on it that my IRC friend made for me. I wear them every day.
>>
File: IMAG0230.jpg (809 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0230.jpg
809 KB, 1840x3264
>>25813510
2nd of 2 items
>>
>>25813520
>wearing any ring ever
Literally Why?!
>>
>>25813556
Wearing rings is pretty nice. I wear my engagement band whenever I go out. Keep it off at home to prevent the stones from getting too damaged.
>>
When I was in highschool I wore a lot of such items. A boar tusk necklace, a spiked dog collar, wallet chain, etc..

Thankfully I outgrew all that mess
>>
>>25813574
i dont know. it looks cool
>>
>>25813515
ok, well, a friend made the one for you, so that's pretty cool actually
>>
Does a 3DS count as an accessory?
>>
A plastic revolver in my leathers in case I ever get the opportunity to police-suicide.
>>
File: othala.jpg (9 KB, 475x420) Image search: [Google]
othala.jpg
9 KB, 475x420
Othala rune around the neck or in a pocket as a keepsake/superstitious protection (particularly when traveling).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F36AJCs4iGE
>>
>>25813447
Yeah but I have no desire to fuck animals personified as humans or stick dragon dildos up my ass.
>>
>>25810536
>A fucking awesome gurren lagann drill key
>still caring about what 3DPD thinks

This is why you robots will never progress in life.
>>
File: Mara.jpg (94 KB, 789x609) Image search: [Google]
Mara.jpg
94 KB, 789x609
>>25810754
You wear all of those at once or?

>>25810760
>>25810768
>>
>>25810536
>>drill necklace

They thought you were confidently and subtly stating that you like to get drilled

From behind

In the ass

Also, for Pete's sake get a better chain
>>
File: vikingmjolnir.jpg (60 KB, 736x341) Image search: [Google]
vikingmjolnir.jpg
60 KB, 736x341
>>25815665
Hey brah, you should join our pagan skype group:
https://join.skype.com/xfTi0ikr1Gam
>>
>>25816247
I remember a camp councilor at my boy scout camp one summer spent all his free time making fake (costume) chain mail. He was pretty open about being into LARPing...
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.