[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no cultured, multilingual well read pretentious art school gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: G_1.jpg (79 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
G_1.jpg
79 KB, 1080x720
>tfw no cultured, multilingual well read pretentious art school gf
>>
this is truly what I want right now, thanks OP.

I was going to write about how I've never met a learned female apart from teachers but I can't really get it right. point is, every girl I've known has been just as shallow as the next
>>
>>25808862
You're probably just as shallow m9 desu
>>
>mfw already got my masters from an ivy at 27
>rich
>funny
>good looking
>speak 4 languages fluently
>good job

yet that type of girls hate me cause im not a pretentious douche or cause they think Im snob albeit not coming from a particularly wealthy family or really showing off my achievements unless Im asked about them.

really, if you want an artsy/hipster/alt whatever gf all you need is a beard, long hair, a bike some tattoos and the willin gness to act like a pedantic fool 24/7, it doesnt really matter if youve actually seen an indie film in your life or anything...
>>
>>25809029

So much this!

Women just cant be honest with themselves

Instead of saying "hey I like bearded guys that ride old school bikes and smoke weed" they have to attach a made up persona to the type of guy that does that just so they can say "well I like artsy guys" in order to not sound as superficial.

Stupid as balls if you ask me
>>
>>25809174

>Stupid as balls if you ask me

>women
>logic

one and only one
>>
>>25808819
>artist

fuck that shit they are narcissistic and they will cuck the living shit out of you.
>>
>>25808879
Not the anon you're responding to, but I'm capable of introspection to the point of self loathing. So I'm 90% sure that I'm not as shallow as them
>>
>>25809029
>masters from ivy at 27
>paying out the ass for a joke degree

kek retards like you are why ivies can afford to give full rides to black kids and athletes and fund their undergrad and PhD programs, which actually mean something
>>
whats the point of studying such majors, art,history art,etc... srly waste of time and money
>>
Nigga they're insane. ive been down that road.
You gotta get you an edgy otaku who was born in asia, I swear to fucking god they're the best. least slutty, most hardworking and they treat feminism as the joke it is. Fresh off the boat asian girls, me fucking GUSTA
>>
but theyre still pretentious bitches in the end...
>>
>>25809281
this couldn't be more true. we should all be after normies/practice gf's this year, anyway.
>>
>>25808819

>tfw this Is the kind of girls I like, but I'm black

Life is suffering
>>
File: greenbluefeel.png (71 KB, 1152x1152) Image search: [Google]
greenbluefeel.png
71 KB, 1152x1152
I had an art gf. She was attracted to me for my art.

Then she broke up with me. Because she thought I was too anxious/stressful about life.
>>
>>25809326
>i hate myself so I'm not shallow

Most women hate themselves too brah, and suffering does not equal depth in anyway.
>>
>>25809029
Not all of us like the type of guy you discribed. I would say I would be interested in someone like you moreso.
A stable guy I can marry and have children with and can still be myself. I'm 23 now though so I'm sure it's only because I'm getting old that I think this way.
>>
theyre just cliche, betas only serve them to give them validation about muh art,muh cheap intellect and knowledge extracted from wikipedia... fuck them
>>
>>25808819
The problem with a woman like that is that she would judge her attraction towards you based on the clothing you are wearing. Or at least most people who have a certain style would. Like attracts like, it's only natural. But whatever style you happen to be in at the moment is not a good judge of character. I think the brighter people tend to not focus too much on their style and the style of others. Your clothing is not one of your human traits. The key to judging a character is to focus on the human elements of the person.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.