[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a possible solution to your woes, robots: Travel. I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1438585913950.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438585913950.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
I have a possible solution to your woes, robots:
Travel.
I just took a two week plus road trip from new England to new Orleans. It was the farthest away from home I've ever been. I saw so many new things, met new people, saw beautiful places. I was in a new environment, new climate, new culture. I hardly came on 4chan because there was always something interesting in front of me, and barely fapped because I was usually preoccupied. I'm only here now because I'm home and stationary. I know not everyone has the opportunity to travel, but if there's a possibility, try and make it happen. I was happier than I'd been in a long time and didn't consider suicide the whole time. I feel I helped heal my soul. Can't wait to get back out there.
>>
There're photos of every country on Earth, I don't need to physically be there. Just me, anyway.
>>
>>25792972
I just don't get that mentality. With a photo you're looking at a flat rectangle. When you're there, it is all encompassing. It helps push the black dead thoughts out of your head
>>
>>25792916
It's possible I would agree with OP but...

Like many of us we struggle to talk to people and are low in confidence. It would be weird. I could see myself talking to people if they initiate the conversation but keeping up with them on a daily basis is something that I would struggle with.

Either way if any of you robots get the chance you should travel. Just for a break from the place you are always at 24/7. Maybe not for the people but for the new scenic enviornment/food/entertainment there.

>>25792972
a lot of people here do have the mentality of this poster. but I still encourage everyone to maybe not work for it but if you are offered, why not? right?
>>
>>25793025
i just dont give a fuck about the shit i could see, its complete worthless for me.
and i dont get your "wow giuse i see soo much things an stuff xddxd" yet you cannot name one exampel.
even i were a billionaire i wouldnt travel,
because its shit.
>>
Just travel?
Just be rich.
Just be handsome.
Just get a gf.
Jus bee urself.
>>
>>25792916
This is a complete lie. I'm too tired to explain in detail, but a two weeks trip would never change your life. There are also very few "new things" to see in the western world. Globalization has ruined wonder.
>>
i literally have 1.6 euros in my pocket
with an average wage at 300 euros per months the only roadtrip i can make is to the local gas station and the marketplace. that is usually once a week. i'm poor as fuck.
>>
>>25793114
Is this guy toasty or what
You never asked me to give an example
I saw the classic french architecture of new Orleans, the sun setting over the Mississippi, the mountains of West Virginia mid snow storm, more stars than I've ever seen in rural Mississippi, the rolling hills and farms of Tennessee, the white sands of Florida, the towering columns of the Lincoln memorial

>>25793137
I had to save up for more than half a year
>>
>>25793145
I wouldn't say it completely changed my life, but it helped. And hey, if its new to me, its new
>>
Anybody have any more thoughts comments comments comments
>>
>>25793427
Just shut the fuck up op. You are on the wrong fucking board
>>
>>25793447
Make me fag
>>
Continuation of thread on the benefits of travel go
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.