[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True story time. >date this girl >live in a foster home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1451927029946.jpg (25 KB, 444x434) Image search: [Google]
1451927029946.jpg
25 KB, 444x434
True story time.
>date this girl
>live in a foster home at the time
>wants to text all the time, i much prefer seeing her in person
>she calls herself "dumb"
>always expects me to guide the conversation
>don't meet her texting needs
>says she "doesn't want a relationship right now"
>still text/message
>she was snapchatting me with her friends at one point
>ask if i could hang out with her friends sometime, she's not into it
>later she messages me "you spend too much time alone"
>i say "you're right. maybe i could hang out with your friends."
>no response
>never any response
It's one year later and I still analyze this shit. I didn't even bother trying to hook up with her anymore. This is people in a nutshell: they love to point out problems but they have no solutions and they don't want to help. What if I had said she was needy/clingy? I didn't even care enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
You didnt need all that greentext just for that one bit

Anyway, its you who sounds like the clingy one, constantly asking to hang out
She seems like an attentionwhore or only gets off from having beta guys like you giving her time. Just forget about her and never message her again.
>>
>>25784974
Sorry bro I like writing a lot.

I'm working out now which should make me less beta hopefully. I never did message her again. That was the last message. She was pretty hot, and I started with a lot of confidence but lost it pretty quick.

Where did I say I wanted to "constantly hang out"? Am I the only person who doesn't really get the same connection with a fellow human through texting or snapchatting? It seemed like she prefered it over face to face contact.

I'm not in love with her or anything. I mostly have a hate boner for her. I would definitely bang her but she's a cunt for being like "you spend too much time alone" but not wanting to spend time with me.

It's like saying to a homeless person, "wow dude you should really get a house".
>>
She was very slutty and a religious Christian which I found is pretty common. Jesus forgives everything.
>>
PEPE MEME
>>
bump original comment seriously
>>
>>25784899
Sounds like this girl probably thought YOU had a fun social group she could join through you.
>>
>>25784899
The only answer here is she didn't want to fuck you. That is literally all there is to this situation.
>>
>>25786165
wow thanks bro I didn't realize that. The point is she was a self absorbed bitch. She was a slut who just wanted sex. I was looking for a relationship. Nothing of value was lost.

Why is r9k not agreeing with me? I thought this was a cathedral of misogyny?
>>
>>25784899
normally id like to complain about roasties, but it doesn't seem like she did anything wrong. neither of you are bad people. youre just incompatible

also, obligatory REEEEE NORMIE FUCK OFF
>>
>>25786332
There has only been one post

>>25786165

that doesnt call her an attentionwhore or a roastie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.