[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do stoners or even occasional pot smokers piss me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1355110054923.png (34 KB, 182x163) Image search: [Google]
1355110054923.png
34 KB, 182x163
Why the fuck do stoners or even occasional pot smokers piss me off so much?

Everything about them just seems so loathsome and detestable.
>all seem to have the same opinions
>any art related to weed is disgusting looking
>all have this hedonistic nature about them, all they care about is feeling good and comfy, they seem very self-absorbed
>think their drug isn't harmful in any way whatsoever and can't see the benefit in being sober all the time
>>
>>25774261
Zach is that you
But yeah, I agree with you.
>>
File: weed.jpg (588 KB, 1024x778) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
588 KB, 1024x778
Glad I can make you furious by just existing.

Also, being sober 100% is boring as fuck. Naturally being sober the majority of the time is good but nigger loosen up and have some fun for once. It won't kill you.
>>
>>25774349
>Glad I can make you furious by just existing.
wow you're so cheeky m8, this sounds like a typical response from a furfag or something.
>Also, being sober 100% is boring as fuck
kek, this is the same shit my old stoner friend used to say. I'm sure once you've exposed yourself to a certain drug so often you'd prefer that high over normal reality, this isn't a good thing by the way, it's a form of addiction.

>loosen up and have some fun for once. It won't kill you.
I don't think it will kill me, but there's absolutely no reason for me to do so. Especially when I've seen what becomes of the people who consume it frequently, there's no denying you're all usually insufferable faggots.
>>
>>25774517
>wow you're so cheeky m8,

Thanks m8

>kek, this is the same shit my old stoner friend used to say. I'm sure once you've exposed yourself to a certain drug so often you'd prefer that high over normal reality, this isn't a good thing by the way, it's a form of addiction.

I smoke maybe once or twice a month max.

>there's no denying you're all usually insufferable faggots.

And yet you're the one posting a thread about how people enjoying themselves makes you mad. Those people may have their issues but they aren't the insufferable ones anon.
>>
D
DU
DUD
DUDE
DUDE W
DUDE WE
DUDE WEE
DUDE WEED
DUDE WEED L
DUDE WEED LM
DUDE WEED LMA
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>25774597
>And yet you're the one posting a thread about how people enjoying themselves makes you mad.

This kind of moral indifference and moral insularism, 'don't criticize what other people do with their lives, keep to thinking about your own life instead', is so ubiquitous among drug users one cannot help suspecting a causation at all.
>>
You guys do realise there are weed smokers who don't talk about it and aren't insufferable people right?
>>
>>25774791
You do realize that bare reproaches of existence of exceptions are worthless? Oh wait, you don't.
>>
>>25774791
There always is. But the ones that don't ever shut up and act like it's a super important counter culture are the ones that give it stigma. Teenagers and people that aren't self aware enough to quit acting like them. Normies who glorify check and ching and pineapple express to the point of quoting this movies to death. All the morons that act like they like reggae because they like pot. This people, we can all agree, are fun to sit by as a ripe fart.
>>
>>25774887
I mean cheech and chong, oops.
>>
Getting high to relax in the comfort of your own home is fine. No one likes public drunks or people who reek of cigs either
>>
>>25774723

And maybe if you followed that advice you wouldn't be so angry. I don't like niggers nigging but at the end of the day it's their life and not mine. As long as I don't have to deal with it I don't really care.
>>
>>25774261
Worry about your righteous self, faggot
>>
>>25774723
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
Get a hobby if all you do is care about people doing drugs and how you hate them.
>>
>>25774261
I smoke pretty regularly and I'd never say it was healthy, it's better then how much I used to drink. But yeah it's still no good for me.

As for the art thing, I partially agree, I personally never write while high (my writing isn't that good but If I don't practice I can never get better) because I feel like my high brain can come up with good ideas but the execution of said idea is almost always shitty if I'm high.

My wind down from 10 hours of a hard says work used to be drinking a bit a couple nights a week, now it's getting high.

Im all for the legalization of weed cause I grew up in CO and it's always been everywhere here, But the main reason I've been for the legalization of it is that if everyone is already smoking you might as well tax'em
>>
>>25774261
It's because you really hate yourself, only project it on others.
>>
Every sub culture or activity has the annoying vocal minority who gives the whole activity a bad name. Vapers have the annoying douches who insist on using them inside in public, ravers have the people who stay decked out in kandi 24/7 and push molly on everyone, and stoners have the kids who suddenly have an unexplained infinity for Bob Marley and rasta colours after trying weed for the first time.

That said you can't assume every one who vapes wears fedoras, everyone who likes EDM is a pill popping slut monkey, and everyone who smokes weed is an apathetic useless stoner. Im a 4th year student with a 3.8GPA, plus working 32hours/week and nobody other than close friends knows I smoke weed nearly every day; because nobody would have any reason to believe I do. The stoner subculture is fucking garbage. I just want to turn off my brain, turn on Netflix, and relax after school/work/studying is done.
>>
Been smoking for like 13 years

>It's psychotropic, perfect for autism which is very loosely identified or diagnosed, can get a prescription for autism
>Relaxes you if nothing else works. What can I say, all you have to do is try things and see what helps. Most people really aren't looking for help.
>The stuff you see is "weed culture" which is basically the same shit as people on mushrooms do, but way less sad. Art in general usually seems terrible when you are cynical enough. I am.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.