[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I genuinely think that eugenics are a good thing, not trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: eugenics-tree.jpg (53 KB, 609x346) Image search: [Google]
eugenics-tree.jpg
53 KB, 609x346
I genuinely think that eugenics are a good thing, not trying to be edgy.
It makes life more fair at the end, and yes, I know I would be killed or sterilized but it's not like I care.
>>
File: 1444603558621.jpg (168 KB, 528x686) Image search: [Google]
1444603558621.jpg
168 KB, 528x686
Problem with eugenics is you get morons breeding for reverse-functional things. Look at all the pedigree dog breeds and their lack of viable survivability and inability to breathe correctly
Look at them chinese fuckers with the foot binding, it's retarded but it's desired so people do it. Same shit would happen
We'd just end up useless, probably the problem that aliens got. they fucked themselves up too hard so need non-fucked up genetics to fix themselves
>>
File: der_ubermensch.jpg (14 KB, 205x300) Image search: [Google]
der_ubermensch.jpg
14 KB, 205x300
>tfw you'll never live in an era of superhumans with superior intelligence, physical capabillity and extrasensorial skills, thanks to the Human Rights and Ethicalfags.

Why even live.
>>
>>25701138
Eugenics doesn't do this. Smart people having kids doesn't guarantee intelligence and dumb people can have smart kids too.

Designer babies are the cure to this. Eugenics is a joke except for things like Hotwheels's disease: osteogenisis imperfecta. His mom had it too, but was still fucked and got pregnant, just proving that women have life on something easier than easy mode.

Even schizos aren't guaranteed to have schizo kids, and the majority of disorders other than schizo are due to abusive upbringings.
>>
>>25701292
This, there is so much RNG involved in reproducing that eugenics is sadly not the easy solution to improve mankind.

OP needs to look up Designer babies.
>>
Would any of you NEETs agree to be sterilised in return for cash or state bennies for life?
>>
>>25701936
I tried to pay to get it done. They want you to have mong children.
>>
>>25701936
Of course, it's not like I was going to reproduce anyways.
>>
>>25701038
This is a non-retort. No one pretends that the dogs in question were bred for intelligence and not for purely aesthetic outcomes. In fact, there *are* breeds bred for intelligence and as far as I remember, they do pretty well -- shepherd dogs who need physical form as well.

>>25701292
>>25701390
Exceptions and regressions have nothing to do with population averages.
>>
>>25701936
Fuck yes in a heart beat
>>
>>25700978
Why do you care? It's not like you'll live to see the "master race"
>>
China has been doing soft genetics for years. If youre rich enough you can pay to ignore the 1 child policy. So only the smartest/ most successful people get to breed the most. I really think we should do that here, chinas already way ahead of us.
>>
Don't know how much I believe in it but I got accepted as a sperm donor so I guess I passed the bill.
>>
>>25702102
Because I worry about the future, people shouldn't suffer.
>>
>>25702687
This. Eugenics used to be relatively non-controversial in the West until the holocaust came about.
>>
I think the issue is that there isn't any sort of authority I would trust to regulate evolution in an objective way.
>>
>>25702777
Also when the Jews came into power
>>
File: K.jpg (220 KB, 1347x570) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
220 KB, 1347x570
>trusting humanity with power over it's own destiny
because that's worked out great for the last 10,000 years
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.