[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw crush is asking me what type of girl I'm into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: large.gif (938 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
938 KB, 500x300
>mfw crush is asking me what type of girl I'm into
>>
>>25661500
Tell us the story, Anon.
>>
>>25661783
She told me she could find me a gf if she knew my type. I take things like this as a grain of salt because I doubt she would actually do something like that and she often just says shit just for shits and giggles

Not sure if she's doing it to get an insight for what I'm looking for romantically or if I'm being delusional, but she answered "but that's everyone" or "that's like half the female population" whenever I told her "type" I was into.

I also realized today that I don't really have a type, I'm just not into the "basic bitch" types I guess.
>>
>>25661500
Jokes on you fag, you could describe her to a T and she'd just look for a girl that's like her instead of considering herself.
>>
>>25661879
.... Just tell you like her, bro. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>25661929
not if he uses her full name in the description
>>
>>25661975
She's in college with exams coming up and I don't want to distract her as she's really bad at stress management. I have no problem with confessing my feelings, I'd just rather do it when she's on a break or something like that.
>>
>>25662107
Alright, thats fair enough.
>>
>>25661500
tell her you only like 2d girls
>>
>tfw femcuck
>ask guys whom i like what sort of girl theyre into
>try to set them up with other girls

a couple of my friends did the same thing. she probably likes you OP.
>>
>>25661879
sorry bro but this anon >>25661929 has it right.
>>
File: 1430735322103.jpg (97 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
1430735322103.jpg
97 KB, 900x1600
>>25662157
This. Let's see her try to help you out now.
>>
>>25661500
>tfw i asked my crush what type of a girl he is into
>i dont fit in the category
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.